Naruto RPG
Welcome to Naruto RPG! This is a text-based RPG where you can play as a canon character or create your own and RP in the land of Naruto! Be sure to read the rules before you register. After you can create your character and wait for an admin to approve you. Then, let the roleplaying begin! ^^
(Feel free to contact an admin if you need any help.)
Naruto RPG
Welcome to Naruto RPG! This is a text-based RPG where you can play as a canon character or create your own and RP in the land of Naruto! Be sure to read the rules before you register. After you can create your character and wait for an admin to approve you. Then, let the roleplaying begin! ^^
(Feel free to contact an admin if you need any help.)
Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Naruto RPG where you can be anything you want! Join organizations, attack villages, fight to the death! Anything is possible!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Beginning

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaito Daichi

Kaito Daichi

The Beginning Empty
PostSubject: The Beginning   The Beginning EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 5:50 pm

Who we are and who we want to be are two completely different ideas. And what do you think humanity holds up the most? The answer is, who we want to be. And the why of that is very simple, everyone is afraid of finding out who they really are. Not so for me, I know who I am and I glorify that in my actions. Such were Kaito's thoughts as he stood over a body of some hapless apartment owner with their throat torn out, who opened their door at the wrong time. The night was still young and there were more people who needed to realize who they were. Humming Wagner's Ride of the Valkyrie, Kaito walks out of the apartment building his clothes spotless.
Back to top Go down
smartfiredragon

smartfiredragon

The Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 10:54 am

yaizu appeard a little bit behind nami. Clearing his throath so she would know he was there unless she had her byakugan activated
"oh i never thought id see another hyuuga outside at this late hour"
Back to top Go down
Kaito Daichi

Kaito Daichi

The Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 5:41 pm

Creation of free will can only be ascertain by the creation of the individual spirit, and such an unlikely event among humanity explains the lack of anything original. Hence why despite so many "genuises" in this world you do not see anything which can touch your soul. Kaito bumped into a rather large man as he exited the house, "Excuse sir, could you please move your large bulk out of the way." Kaito made a little shooing motion with his hands.
Back to top Go down
smartfiredragon

smartfiredragon

The Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 6:44 pm

yaizu looked at the building and found the 2 owners dead on the floor and he put his hand on namis shoulder and said with a low voice
"stop that man he just killed 2 people"
Back to top Go down
Kaito Daichi

Kaito Daichi

The Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 7:10 pm

"Me?!" Kaito was quite shocked at this ridiculous assertion by some random person. Besides he only killed one person, so the idiot was spouting nonsense to gain some attention from the female who couldn't control her laughter from the previous encounter. "My good sir, I assure you that I am just a harmless old man who can play the cello." He continued on in a whisper to the girl, "You might want to take this one to a mental institution."

Last edited by Kaito Daichi on Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
smartfiredragon

smartfiredragon

The Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 1:10 pm

"o really"
yaizu turned around and looked at nami
"use your byakugan and look at the room over there and tell me what you see"
he pointed at the room he ment
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content