Naruto RPG
Welcome to Naruto RPG! This is a text-based RPG where you can play as a canon character or create your own and RP in the land of Naruto! Be sure to read the rules before you register. After you can create your character and wait for an admin to approve you. Then, let the roleplaying begin! ^^
(Feel free to contact an admin if you need any help.)
Naruto RPG
Welcome to Naruto RPG! This is a text-based RPG where you can play as a canon character or create your own and RP in the land of Naruto! Be sure to read the rules before you register. After you can create your character and wait for an admin to approve you. Then, let the roleplaying begin! ^^
(Feel free to contact an admin if you need any help.)
Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Naruto RPG where you can be anything you want! Join organizations, attack villages, fight to the death! Anything is possible!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Gay Marriage

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Blood Rose Vampire
Otokage
Otokage
Blood Rose Vampire

Gay Marriage Empty
PostSubject: Gay Marriage   Gay Marriage EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 3:50 pm

The topic isn't really the thing, read the comments. Some really piss me off >.< I say gay marriage should be legal everywhere... everyone should be happy.

http://buzz.yahoo.com/article/1:y_news:b0ca9ba670a31c9943b31592eb5fd37a/Gay-marriage-supporters-watch-historic-vote-in-Vt-AP?
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-roleplay.rpg-board.net
DarkChaosPriestess
DarkChaosPriestess

Gay Marriage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gay Marriage   Gay Marriage EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 4:59 pm

I think that Homosexual MARRIAGE should be illegal. Marriage is only between a man and a woman [monogamy or polygamy... I don't care, though I believe monogamy superior].

A union between a homosexual couple should be allowed, yes. What pisses me off is the overly homophobic comments. However, overly appeasing comments to the contrary also piss me off. In any case, homosexuals should be allowed their own type of marriage, but it should not be refered to as marriage. It should have a different name. I am very against calling it marriage, but I am all for the union between a homosexual couple.
Back to top Go down
Blood Rose Vampire
Otokage
Otokage
Blood Rose Vampire

Gay Marriage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gay Marriage   Gay Marriage EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 5:15 pm

Maybe it should be aclled something different... but they should have the same rights as straight marriages.
Back to top Go down
Blood Rose Vampire
Otokage
Otokage
Blood Rose Vampire

Gay Marriage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gay Marriage   Gay Marriage EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 5:19 pm

Why don't you think they should have rights? They're people too you know.... I'm bi and even though I don't plan on marrying a girl or anything, if I did I would want the same rights....
Back to top Go down
DarkChaosPriestess
DarkChaosPriestess

Gay Marriage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gay Marriage   Gay Marriage EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 5:31 pm

The Ichi/Ni Twins wrote:
I just can't see two of the same gender working....

That is where you're wrong. Two people of the same gender can even be much happier than two people of opposite gender.

The thing about this isn't the inferiority of the Homosexual relationship; it's about what a Marriage is. A Marriage is a sacred bond between a man and a woman. I'm bi, and I still believe that to be true. Homosexual Unions should be allowed and respected. However, I will not give them the same "holy" rights as a Marriage does in, say, the Catholic Church. A homosexual union is not part of the normal order, and that is why it will never be seen as the same as a traditional Marriage. Homosexuals may love each other as much as they want. Just know that they will not get the same respect as the Church. Their souls may be together forever, but the Church will not validate it in the mortal world.
Back to top Go down
DarkChaosPriestess
DarkChaosPriestess

Gay Marriage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gay Marriage   Gay Marriage EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 8:10 pm

The Ichi/Ni Twins wrote:
I can't agree with homosexuality being right but I have nothing actually against it :/ If I said I did I wouldn't be friends with a good few people, but then again I have a reason to not like gays, but that is my own reason, I have no problem normally, but there are times were I don't like it Razz like most guys would say Yuri was good and that most guys like it, apparently I'm not a part of that, it honestly doesn't interest me at all(Granted that has gotten me a lot of weird looks)

A lot of guys do enjoy Yuri. I don't know why that is, though. :/

It's just hot to them, I guess.

Well, if you have a problem against homosexual people, then say it. If it has a valid point, then I won't say anything negative toward you. ^^
Back to top Go down
DarkChaosPriestess
DarkChaosPriestess

Gay Marriage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gay Marriage   Gay Marriage EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 6:57 am

There actually is a legit reason why a Union between two Homosexuals isn't as powerful as a Marriage between a man and a woman: Procreation. The Government supports and gives benefits to those who have children. Now, I know that some of you will fire the adoption topic at me. Well, that isn't creating life, merely relocating it. When more children are born, the future [in general, not going out of a specific line] grows. That is a huge reason why Unions do not get as much support as Marriages.

Also, the Bible states in Leviticus that a "A man shall not lie with another Man" and otherwise. In context, the Bible is supporting Procreation, not bashing homosexuality. I hate radicals who take that word-for-word. They're just homophobes who don't even understand the Bible. >>
Back to top Go down
DarkChaosPriestess
DarkChaosPriestess

Gay Marriage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gay Marriage   Gay Marriage EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 1:37 pm

Sarai Shikyo wrote:
Gays shouldnt be able to marry in any case what so ever. It is wrong and against the laws of nature. And for someone to support that makes them wrong also. Even if you dont believe in god you should be able to understand that man and woman came to the earth for a reason. They didnt come to mix match each other together. You dont see deer switching places. Humans are the only living things on the earth that doe that shit. Im not proud to be a human in so many ways but I will change what i can aslong as i am one. Gays are wrong and marriage is a sacred bond between a male and female. I also do not like gays adopting children. Dont fuck up another kids mind. If your gonna adopt someone adopt one of the other gender so they will like the other gender and not be brainwashed into their sick way of thinking.

I dont give a fuck if you agree with me im just telling you ppl that its wrong.

This is what I'm talking about....

The sacred bond between a man and a woman should be respected and praised. I'm just saying that a Homosexual Union should be ALLOWED. They aren't able to procreate, yeah. However, they are still functioning members of society. Also, they adopt children that Heterosexual couples do not want. Also, the child's mind is not distorted due to having Homosexual Parents. The child does have his/her own mind. The child will actually be more likely to be heterosexual than homosexual.
Back to top Go down
Blood Rose Vampire
Otokage
Otokage
Blood Rose Vampire

Gay Marriage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gay Marriage   Gay Marriage EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 11:50 am

Sarai Shikyo wrote:
Gays shouldnt be able to marry in any case what so ever. It is wrong and against the laws of nature. And for someone to support that makes them wrong also. Even if you dont believe in god you should be able to understand that man and woman came to the earth for a reason. They didnt come to mix match each other together. You dont see deer switching places. Humans are the only living things on the earth that doe that shit. Im not proud to be a human in so many ways but I will change what i can aslong as i am one. Gays are wrong and marriage is a sacred bond between a male and female. I also do not like gays adopting children. Dont fuck up another kids mind. If your gonna adopt someone adopt one of the other gender so they will like the other gender and not be brainwashed into their sick way of thinking.

I dont give a fuck if you agree with me im just telling you ppl that its wrong.

Okay Sarai... this REALLY makes me dislike you and want to kill you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gay Marriage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gay Marriage   Gay Marriage Empty

Back to top Go down

Gay Marriage
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto RPG :: Social Area :: General Chat-
Jump to: