Naruto RPG
Welcome to Naruto RPG! This is a text-based RPG where you can play as a canon character or create your own and RP in the land of Naruto! Be sure to read the rules before you register. After you can create your character and wait for an admin to approve you. Then, let the roleplaying begin! ^^
(Feel free to contact an admin if you need any help.)
Naruto RPG
Welcome to Naruto RPG! This is a text-based RPG where you can play as a canon character or create your own and RP in the land of Naruto! Be sure to read the rules before you register. After you can create your character and wait for an admin to approve you. Then, let the roleplaying begin! ^^
(Feel free to contact an admin if you need any help.)
Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Naruto RPG where you can be anything you want! Join organizations, attack villages, fight to the death! Anything is possible!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Training(more then one can join)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Scorpion
Scorpion

Training(more then one can join) Empty
PostSubject: Training(more then one can join)   Training(more then one can join) EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 10:04 am

OOC:this is a off topic battle for who ever wants to join.This is for people who need to train on there rp fighting skills because I know some people are rusty on there fighting Due to not rp fighting with others in a long time.I repeat this is a Off Topic battle,If a character is killed hurt or anything It won't count in real rps.

A little ball appeared in the middle of the battle arena.It got bigger and bigger and bigger untill you can see its red and swirling like a vortex.After that a figure stepped out of the portal.It seemed to be a man.The portal closed shortly after he stepped out.The man was wearing baggy gray jeans,With a white hoody on and his hood was on his face,To keep his face hidden.He stood there with his hands in his pockets waiting for his opponent.
Back to top Go down
Scorpion
Scorpion

PostSubject: Re: Training(more then one can join)   Training(more then one can join) EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 7:00 pm

ooc:yeah but still,I'm training my rp skills.Wanna join.
Back to top Go down
Ayumu Yamashita

PostSubject: Re: Training(more then one can join)   Training(more then one can join) EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 12:24 pm

OOC: Myuh.... May I join you in "training"?..

IC: Ayumu held out her hand gingerly smiling a little bit, tipping her head to the side trying to seem as none threatening as possible. "I'm Ayumu..Nice to meet you.."
She pushed a strand of hair out of her face, rubbing her eye with her head lowered trying not to stare.
Back to top Go down
Scorpion
Scorpion

PostSubject: Re: Training(more then one can join)   Training(more then one can join) EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 3:00 pm

Kaigen felt the wind around him as he moves his body just abit.
He saw it and he did a large blink and then sigh and said outloud
"Scurpion.....you too....I guess".He held his blade handle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training(more then one can join)   Training(more then one can join) Empty

Back to top Go down

Training(more then one can join)
Page 1 of 1