Naruto RPG
Welcome to Naruto RPG! This is a text-based RPG where you can play as a canon character or create your own and RP in the land of Naruto! Be sure to read the rules before you register. After you can create your character and wait for an admin to approve you. Then, let the roleplaying begin! ^^
(Feel free to contact an admin if you need any help.)
Naruto RPG
Welcome to Naruto RPG! This is a text-based RPG where you can play as a canon character or create your own and RP in the land of Naruto! Be sure to read the rules before you register. After you can create your character and wait for an admin to approve you. Then, let the roleplaying begin! ^^
(Feel free to contact an admin if you need any help.)
Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Naruto RPG where you can be anything you want! Join organizations, attack villages, fight to the death! Anything is possible!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

kuzame's rampage

Go down 
AuthorMessage
smartfiredragon

smartfiredragon

kuzame's rampage Empty
PostSubject: kuzame's rampage   kuzame's rampage EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 4:12 pm

Kuzame laughed and looked down at what once had been a ninja at his feet. He had been trying to stop kuzame from getting the metal the caravan was transporting big misstake. Kuzame now lifted the bars of metal over his shoulder. A big smile in his face. The one giving him this mission said he could kill all that got in his way as long as he got the metal. A sound on the ground disturbed his thoughts apperantly one of the ninjas was still alive. Kuzame put his foot on the ninjas spine and stomped he could hear the crack when the spine broke and the scream of pain from the ninja. Kuzame laughed this was a good day and it had only started
Back to top Go down
smartfiredragon

smartfiredragon

kuzame's rampage Empty
PostSubject: Re: kuzame's rampage   kuzame's rampage EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 4:27 pm

"you there"
kuzame pointed his sword at takezo
"you one of the guards for this caravan and if you are you better not be a weakling like the rest of them"
when saying this he stomped on the laying ninjas head crushing it killing him
Back to top Go down
smartfiredragon

smartfiredragon

kuzame's rampage Empty
PostSubject: Re: kuzame's rampage   kuzame's rampage EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 7:17 pm

"and exactly where are you heading"
kuzame started to go after him just a few meters behind. he stopped and looked at the bodies who became fluid and dissipeard
"maybe we are heading the same way"
Back to top Go down
smartfiredragon

smartfiredragon

kuzame's rampage Empty
PostSubject: Re: kuzame's rampage   kuzame's rampage EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 7:25 pm

kuzame laughed a takezo's words
"i wont die that easy. Hm you have nowhere to go you say then why dont you follow me for a while. You are familiar iwe seen you on wanted posters am i right"
Back to top Go down
smartfiredragon

smartfiredragon

kuzame's rampage Empty
PostSubject: Re: kuzame's rampage   kuzame's rampage EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 7:59 pm

"well since we both are missing nins i figured we would do better if we teamed its only matter of time before they send people after us you know"
Back to top Go down
smartfiredragon

smartfiredragon

kuzame's rampage Empty
PostSubject: Re: kuzame's rampage   kuzame's rampage EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 8:33 pm

"i can agree with you on that my name is kuzame by the way"
he looked up in the air
"so what you say whe go to that merchant first and get paid for this load ill even split the reward with you"
Back to top Go down
smartfiredragon

smartfiredragon

kuzame's rampage Empty
PostSubject: Re: kuzame's rampage   kuzame's rampage EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 9:15 pm

"o well if u dont want to share ill keep them for my self then. Anyway we should still head for the village its far from here and the merchant will give us a alibi when they discover the ruined caravan"
Back to top Go down
smartfiredragon

smartfiredragon

kuzame's rampage Empty
PostSubject: Re: kuzame's rampage   kuzame's rampage EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 10:08 am

"ya your right lets go"
Back to top Go down
smartfiredragon

smartfiredragon

kuzame's rampage Empty
PostSubject: Re: kuzame's rampage   kuzame's rampage EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 10:22 am

"hm ill rather go next to you i dont trust you enough to have u behind my back"
he started to walk next to takezo leading the way to the village
Back to top Go down
smartfiredragon

smartfiredragon

kuzame's rampage Empty
PostSubject: Re: kuzame's rampage   kuzame's rampage EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 9:18 pm

after a short walk the village gates became visible but instead of going throught the main gates kuzame lead them to a little cabin a few meters from the wall. Where a man with a mask stood waiting for them
"do you have the mercandice boss was asking you to get"
kuzame dropped the goods on the ground
"yes i do and now i want the payment we agreed on then you can leave"
Back to top Go down
smartfiredragon

smartfiredragon

kuzame's rampage Empty
PostSubject: Re: kuzame's rampage   kuzame's rampage EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 6:03 pm

kuzame pretend to dident notice what the little pick pocket did and looked at the man
"give me the scrolls and money we agreed on and im out of here"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

kuzame's rampage Empty
PostSubject: Re: kuzame's rampage   kuzame's rampage Empty

Back to top Go down

kuzame's rampage
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto RPG :: Archives-
Jump to: