Naruto RPG
Welcome to Naruto RPG! This is a text-based RPG where you can play as a canon character or create your own and RP in the land of Naruto! Be sure to read the rules before you register. After you can create your character and wait for an admin to approve you. Then, let the roleplaying begin! ^^
(Feel free to contact an admin if you need any help.)
Naruto RPG
Welcome to Naruto RPG! This is a text-based RPG where you can play as a canon character or create your own and RP in the land of Naruto! Be sure to read the rules before you register. After you can create your character and wait for an admin to approve you. Then, let the roleplaying begin! ^^
(Feel free to contact an admin if you need any help.)
Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Naruto RPG where you can be anything you want! Join organizations, attack villages, fight to the death! Anything is possible!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Element List

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DarkChaosPriestess
DarkChaosPriestess

Element List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Element List   Element List EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 11:02 am

These are cool and all, but there really is not enough backing or too much thought for some of these [directed at the Custom Ones].
Back to top Go down
DarkChaosPriestess
DarkChaosPriestess

Element List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Element List   Element List EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 7:02 pm

Quote :
Also kouseitan'i have the main 5 and hellfire.

That's OP having so many Elements, huh?

Also, you didn't EXPLAIN the Elements. You only posted the combinations, which doesn't say much of anything. Go into depth about what the Element is, what is pertains to, what it surrounds, how it is applied, how much Chakra strain it is, ect...
Back to top Go down
DarkChaosPriestess
DarkChaosPriestess

Element List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Element List   Element List EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 7:10 pm

Emanyeru A. Kouseitan'i wrote:
geh i didn't figure you guys needed their explanations as well. but since you guys obviously do.

No, they don't. They allow anything. I, however, do. Explain each and every last one of them in full, or I will make sure that none of them are ever used on the site. I can understand the using of some of them, such as the Canon Elements. However, you are taking this too far. Combining any more than two Elements into another Element is too much for the Chakra System to handle on a normal basis. Also, you have Combination combining with other Elements to form even more complex Combinations that would simple dissolve the entire Chakra System in a person's body. Thus, it would be all for naught, probably killing the person. You need to create these using moderation and with consideration for the User's Chakra System.

Thanks.
~DCP
Back to top Go down
DarkChaosPriestess
DarkChaosPriestess

Element List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Element List   Element List EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 7:29 pm

You must have misunderstood the explanation of chakra. Simply having more than 2 elements in a chakra system does not mean its going to break apart and dissolve. The fact that most people don't live long enough to develop and gain extra elements is enough reason why most don't have more than two. The insane amount of time that it takes for a person to gain and master an element is crazy. Take the third hokage for example. His clan's bloodline is in no shape and/or form mud manipulation yet he was still able to use and master the mud element. Meaning that in his lifetime he was able to use and master more than 1 combination. Combining elements do not and i repeat DO NOT destroy a person's chakra system. It simply takes a longer period of time for the body to grow accustomed to it. Meaning a persons chakra control may be thrown out of whack for awhile but that doesn't mean that they will die from trying to mix an element.

Emanyeru

I'm not saying that simply combining an Element with another would dissolve the Chakra System. You are misunderstanding ME on this. What you are doing is taking a very complicated and advanced art and even more so making it complex and advanced. People would die from combining an Advanced Element with another. The Chakra System just would not hold it. Everyone eventually caps at some point. And, this is just too much. At some point, humans won't be able to run any faster. Yes, they can continue to shave off miliseconds here and there, but humans will eventually just not be able to run any faster; the body would not be able to hold it. The physical limitations on the body would not allow it. It's much similar here. No normal ninja can simply combine Elements. The rare cases of those who can are even limitted to one or two single Combinations. However, there is no recording in the Manga or Anime that ANYONE can combine Combination Elements nor combine more than two Elements to form another Element. The usage of Elemental Chakra has only been around for a hundred years. The Six Paths Sage taught them to all ninja only a hundred years ago. So, don't go lecturing me on how your Character has had so much time studying and researching Elements to be able to hold so much. Elemental Chakra is very contemporary, my dear Eman....
Back to top Go down
DarkChaosPriestess
DarkChaosPriestess

Element List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Element List   Element List EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 1:46 pm

Nero Satin wrote:
DarkChaosPriestess wrote:
geh i didn't figure you guys needed their explanations as well. but since you guys obviously do.

No, they don't. They allow anything.

They allow anything. Thanks soooo fucking much...

Sarah, you know that I didn't mean you.

[I was having a bit of a fit during that time. Please, forgive me.]

However, I stand by what I stated regarding the Chakra System failing.... Kakazu and Madara I would not like to use as Examples because they were spo freaking OP. Kakazu literally f*cked the Elemental System in the ass with his whole thing.... Besides, it was all a secret Jutsu thing for him.
Back to top Go down
Ikan Aburame

Ikan Aburame

Element List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Element List   Element List EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 1:29 pm

It's more of a kekkei genkei not really an element that you can make, and weather or storm isn't an element.
Back to top Go down
Ikan Aburame

Ikan Aburame

Element List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Element List   Element List EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 1:42 pm

no because that doesn't make a storm, that would make a hurricane if you mix wind and water. since water and lightening doesn't make anything near a storm or weather it only makes the lightening stronger, since the water is like a conductor for lightening.
Back to top Go down
DarkChaosPriestess
DarkChaosPriestess

Element List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Element List   Element List EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 1:50 pm

Hmm... why don't you just make these Secret Techniques, specific uses of each basic Element?
Back to top Go down
DarkChaosPriestess
DarkChaosPriestess

Element List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Element List   Element List EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 1:58 pm

@DCP: Sounds like a good idea to me.

Making all of these things actual "Elements" just complicates the pre-existing Elemental System.... I understand that you're taking creative liberties, but it's only confusing things.... Make them sects of the Base Elements, only used by certain Secret Techniques, not Elements themselves.
Back to top Go down
Ikan Aburame

Ikan Aburame

Element List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Element List   Element List EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 2:01 pm

I wasn't talking about the chart... it was an example and water and lightening does mix to make lightening stronger.
Back to top Go down
DarkChaosPriestess
DarkChaosPriestess

Element List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Element List   Element List EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 2:04 pm

Ikan Hakatsu wrote:
I wasn't talking about the chart... it was an example and water and lightening does mix to make lightening stronger.
Did you know that too much water can actually short out lightning?

If the person uses a Raiton Jutsu while wet, the odds are that {s}he will just shock him/herself.
Back to top Go down
Ikan Aburame

Ikan Aburame

Element List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Element List   Element List EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 2:05 pm

i know but i wasn't being too literal it was just something that water does to lightening. but it doesn't matter lol.
Back to top Go down
DarkChaosPriestess
DarkChaosPriestess

Element List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Element List   Element List EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 6:52 pm

Inatsiu Hisaki~Red Flash~ wrote:
Storm is a elment omg in the manga they show it see the manga Raikages bodyguard uses storm its a mix of water and lighting also wind and some fire and it haves a specail that can make cosmic rays almost like laser ask my cousin Kai Kouseitan'i we see manga everyday.

Yes, Storm is an Element in the Manga....
Back to top Go down
DarkChaosPriestess
DarkChaosPriestess

Element List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Element List   Element List EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 7:42 pm

Kurokon wrote:
anyway I beleive for advanced elements you need a bloodline or to train alot

True.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Element List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Element List   Element List Empty