Naruto RPG
Welcome to Naruto RPG! This is a text-based RPG where you can play as a canon character or create your own and RP in the land of Naruto! Be sure to read the rules before you register. After you can create your character and wait for an admin to approve you. Then, let the roleplaying begin! ^^
(Feel free to contact an admin if you need any help.)
Naruto RPG
Welcome to Naruto RPG! This is a text-based RPG where you can play as a canon character or create your own and RP in the land of Naruto! Be sure to read the rules before you register. After you can create your character and wait for an admin to approve you. Then, let the roleplaying begin! ^^
(Feel free to contact an admin if you need any help.)
Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Naruto RPG where you can be anything you want! Join organizations, attack villages, fight to the death! Anything is possible!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

~The Conquest pt 2~

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ikan Aburame

Ikan Aburame

~The Conquest pt 2~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~The Conquest pt 2~   ~The Conquest pt 2~ EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 12:18 am

[OOC: I hope I can join in the topic, if not I'll just delete this post.]

Ikan had been walking for a while, as he had been searching for a place where they would sell weapons. Since he was looking for a new katana, seeing that he had been a bit tired of his old one he kept with him. He was glad to be part of Iwagakure once again, as he took his journey to another village on his search. He then comes across a village, seeing destroyed buildings. His first thought was to go check it out, but being very cautious about where he stepped. He remained ready in case of any problems, as he leaped onto building keeping his appearance concealed. As he came upon two men that were fighting, he had been watching from the distance. Thinking if he should cut in the fight, knowing that this must've been some sort of invasion after hearing a few other travelers talking about an organization that had been invading other countries. Ikan awaited on a building with his usual smile keeping a good mood as always, staying alert. Keeping his left hand resting on his fan that was on his back, then keeping the other on his katana that sat on the side of his waist.
Back to top Go down
Ikan Aburame

Ikan Aburame

PostSubject: Re: ~The Conquest pt 2~   ~The Conquest pt 2~ EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 1:58 pm

Ikan saw the fight, but continuing to just watch from the building. He was sure that this battle was just starting, as he waited for something else to happen. He knew he had been spotted, but that was his intention. Though this wasn't his village, Ikan still wanted to give his assistance if the shinobi needed it.
Back to top Go down
Ikan Aburame

Ikan Aburame

PostSubject: Re: ~The Conquest pt 2~   ~The Conquest pt 2~ EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 4:14 pm

Ikan continued to watch the fight, noticing that two more shinobi's entered the fight. "Hmm... That isn't fair." He said with a smile on his face, as he muttered lowly to himself so no one else would hear. He moved his hand to his fan, unstrapping it as he held it in his hands. Opening it up, exposing the three moons that were marked on it. Ikan brought his arms back, sending chakra into the fan which wasn't much but it would be powerful. He then threw his arms forward, unleashing a large gust of wind that would flow throughout the village. "Hey! Are you two here to take this village also? Haha..." Ikan gave a slight chuckle, maintaing his good mood and looking at them with a smile. Since Ikan was the Tsuchikage's personal bodyguard, he wouldn't be easy to take down. The wind would attempt to cause everyone to fall over, which was a warning attack from Ikan. He stood ready, closing his fan once again then using it as a cane as he leaned on it. His eyes glanced at the three, knowing that they weren't weak also, but Ikan only saw this opportunity to further his skills, and to be able to enjoy himself with a tough fight.
Back to top Go down
Ikan Aburame

Ikan Aburame

PostSubject: Re: ~The Conquest pt 2~   ~The Conquest pt 2~ EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 7:26 pm

"Haha, a wind user, pretty cool. You must be pretty strong, I wasn't even trying that time." He said along with a chuckle, as he gazed at the one who deflected his wind. He seen that this could be a problem, seeing that this was going to take longer than he thought. "Well, you didn't answer my question... Are you with this kid, trying to take over villages?" He asked a bit curious, knowing that if they would agree he would have to take care of it along with the other kid. Ikan planned on protecting the village that wasn't his, and the other kid that was fighting.
Back to top Go down
Ikan Aburame

Ikan Aburame

PostSubject: Re: ~The Conquest pt 2~   ~The Conquest pt 2~ EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 8:11 pm

"I see, as long as you are not trying to take over this village like he did with countless others then it's okay." He said calmly, not worrying about the two that had just come. They were all merely just kids, not even close to being his age. His senses stayed opened, remaining focused on what could happen seeing that these kids weren't as weak as they seemed.
Back to top Go down
Ikan Aburame

Ikan Aburame

PostSubject: Re: ~The Conquest pt 2~   ~The Conquest pt 2~ EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 8:58 pm

Ikan swiftly moved out of the way of the attack, distancing himself. He looks towards the young shinobi, seeing that this was going to be a tough fight. "Kid! I am on your side, I am here to help this village!" He shouted loudly, as he dashed on each destroyed building swiftly to Genkai to help him. The Yonbi inside him was getting filled with joy, knowing that he will be released in this fight. "Ikan... Ikan...! Let's get serious, you hear me!" The Yonbi said within Ikan's mind, as he heard the echoes. "Yeah, I know, haha! But this might be very fun, I'm only excited!" He said as got ready for the battle ahead, knowing that he wasn't too far from them. He dug in his pouch, grabbing a shuriken that flung at Kai with correct precision, using this attack for a distraction to distance himself from Genkai or to let the attack hit him. The shuriken was going at a very fast speed, which would be unable to dodge the attack completely. This was only to test the young boy's skills.
Back to top Go down
Ikan Aburame

Ikan Aburame

PostSubject: Re: ~The Conquest pt 2~   ~The Conquest pt 2~ EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 11:24 pm

"Haha, doesn't matter what you are." He said without a care of what the boy had to say, just giving a slight chuckle. Ikan stood his ground, standing on top of the roof on a partly destroyed building. Though Ikan was very experienced with the fuuton element, he also other tricks up his sleeve that hadn't been shown as of yet. He watched as the other two started their fight, noticing that it might be a very intense battle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~The Conquest pt 2~   ~The Conquest pt 2~ EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 10:02 pm

Genkai looked at Kai calmly he didnt seem annoyed by the fact that his move hadnt worked he took in a large breath and exhaled slowly the air seemed to get colder around him his breath was easily visible he took an odd stance his body was lowered towards the ground and his eyes stared directly into Kai's "im sorry i have been taking this too lightly from now on i shall fight seriously as you have earned such a right please forgive my rudeness" he spoke calmly his eyes still silver seem to glaze over as though he was looking past Kai like he wasnt eve there

OOC:sorry for the wait i thought ikan was gonna post
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~The Conquest pt 2~   ~The Conquest pt 2~ EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 5:57 pm

OOC: Forgive me for not posting right away.I was on punishment the whole weekend.

The battle was going no where.Kai had not used a single jutsu on Genkai.This was a huge advantage for Kai because he had mass amounts of chakra to spare while Genkai started to rely on the Bijuu's chakra.He stood there,watching his opponent with his crimson colored eyes."Show me your true power man.....your starting to bore me.Not to mention that you haven't even touched me yet sucker."Kai smirked,hoping that his taunt would enrage Genkai and cause him to unleash the powerful beast sealed within him."Come and get me sucka!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~The Conquest pt 2~   ~The Conquest pt 2~ EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 6:11 pm

OOC:not a problem kai

Genkai stretches calmly he was going to take this into close combat very quickly and show Kai some moves he had never seen before he smiled softly almost as though he was at peace as he suddenly charged Kai he closed the distance in an instant hoping for a good surprise Genkai assumed a old fashioned boxer's stance and let loose a left straight right for Kai's nose if it hit his nose would most likely be shattered and his eyes would tear up badly allowing Genkai to hit him with a smash but this depended on many variables Genkai kept his feet bouncing as he threw the punch in case Kai tried to counter him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~The Conquest pt 2~   ~The Conquest pt 2~ EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 6:22 pm

The child,still keeping his eyes on Genkai,smirked."Rushing in at me like that is a huge mistake...my defense is far to great for you to handle."As the Jinchuuriki drew in on Kai using his remarkable speed,the same blades that he used before appear.This time,instead of rotating,the blades formed a wall infront of Kai,the blades pointing at the attacking Genkai."Bang!"At the sound of the child's voice,the blades shoot out with blinding speeds.The thick blades heading towards Genkai would only be a distraction.From two of the attacking swords,jolted thinner and smaller pike like weapons made from the dark matter.

Camouflaged with the shadows on the ground,the pikes,still being connected to the blades,jolted across the ground,one pike heading at Genkai's right side and left.The pikes would strike if Genkai dodged the blades or countered them."Hehehe....sucka."
Back to top Go down
Ikan Aburame

Ikan Aburame

PostSubject: Re: ~The Conquest pt 2~   ~The Conquest pt 2~ EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 11:42 am

OOC: Sorry I was out of the country for a bit but I'm back.

Ikan swiftly leaped off of the roof, holding his fan in his left hand. He was going towards the poison with a smile on his face, opening his large fan as he sent chakra to his fan. "Haha, very nice..." Ikan said very confidently seeing that it wasn't anything threatening. He swung his fan lightly towards the poison, changing the direction of the wind, moving the poison cloud away from him, and not breathing a bit of it. "When do you want to be serious...?" Ikan asked as he landed on a few feet away from the one that blew the cloud of poison, maintaining a smile on his face. He closed his fan, keeping his senses open as he waited for anything else.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~The Conquest pt 2~   ~The Conquest pt 2~ EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 5:44 pm

Tsuna smiled he had anticipated a counter strike but not one like this suddenly the air around Genkai went insanely fast whirling around him and forming a sphere of protection so strong were the winds that they smashed the blades away from him he stopped and looked directly at Kai "face me directly you little coward i tire of your little blades trying to harm me" he spoke calmly but was aware of everything around him including the other two ninja fighting it out but he was mainly paying attention to anything Kai was doing he was thinking it was best to run there was no way to tell when this guy might get back up
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~The Conquest pt 2~   ~The Conquest pt 2~ EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 6:00 pm

Kai watched as his attacked failed."Im not sure if you noticed,but im going easy on you...heh.If you really want me to face you head on..then I'll fight you head on."The blades retracted and faded away after Kai had commanded them to vanish.Kai was now staring directly at Genkai."Here I come!"He started to run towards Genkai,his speed aiding him in his attack,for it would be quite difficult for Genkai to see his movement.Once reaching a close distance,Kai sends a quick strike at the shinobi's abdomen with swift like movement.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~The Conquest pt 2~   ~The Conquest pt 2~ EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 6:12 pm

Genkai looks at Kai calmy being a taijutsu expert his body may not be able to keep up completely with Kai's but his eyes could easily Kai did not try any tricks or strange attacks he came head on to Genkai which was a very bad idea at the moment as Kai came within an arms length of Genkai he threw out a simple straight jab at Kai's chest it would barely touch him even if it landed but suddenly Genkai released a huge torrent of wind from his fist as fast as he was Kai would not be able to so easily dodge this attack it was near point blank range and Genkai had been ready for him he expected kai would take some damage but it would take him out of the game he was to tough for that but if hit he would be effectively hurt and sent flying giving Genkai some time to regroup himself

name:whirlwind fist
element:wind
description:the user delivers a punch that releases a giant adaptable whirlwind used a close range the damage can be quite severe as the user will be cut open by violent winds and be sent flying away
weakness:must come into close range
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~The Conquest pt 2~   ~The Conquest pt 2~ EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 6:21 pm

As Kai reaches a suitable range for the use of taijutsu,Genkai releases a violent gust from a jab sent straight at Kai."Just as I predicted...."Before the wind can even hit Kai,he instantly transports his body into the shadow of Genkai by using his darkness manipulation.The winds thrash the area ahead of Genkai,taking down some trees.Slowly rising from the shadow of Genkai,Kai holds onto his Houmori."........"He quickly sends a slash at the back of Genkai's legs,hoping to cut deeply into the flesh and immobolize him.

Kumori Senpuko no Jutsu - Shadow Hiding Technique
Range: Close (0 ~ 5m) Mid (6m ~ 10m)
Type: Attack,Defense
Kumori Senpuko no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu Technique used by Kai Kouseitan'i.The technique will allow the ninja to transport into the shadow of a nearby ninja.While inside the shadow,the user has the option of either silently leaving the shadow to assassinate the ninja or stay hidden to avoid danger.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~The Conquest pt 2~   ~The Conquest pt 2~ EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 6:38 pm

Genkai seeing Kai disappear moved instantly beforejumping into the air he drew out four kunai with exploding tags and threw them straight down at kai who had slashed now and wouldnt be able to draw the sword back in time and even if he did the tage would explode "typical ninja always strike at the back when they can an efficent technique but one that is predictable..." he landed on a broken building his shadow cast far on the ground now he guessed Kai use instantaneous transportation or some kind of shadow movement it was the only thing he could think of
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~The Conquest pt 2~   ~The Conquest pt 2~ EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 6:52 pm

Kai had missed the attack by inches."Ho ho,pretty good....pretty good."Watching Genkai jump into the air and throwing a kunai with exploding tags,Kai throws his Houmori straight at the kunai as soon as Genkai releases it.His accuracy was so precise,that the kunai had been deflected upwards,igniting the explosion in the air."Hehehe...your reflexes are good."The Kouseitan'i fully emerges from the shadow,catching the falling Houmori.He then begins walking towards the broken building that Genkai stands on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~The Conquest pt 2~   ~The Conquest pt 2~ EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 9:50 pm

Genkai looks down at him so far Kai was the only one who landed a direct hit he was very annoying but Genkai had to admit he was very skilled and very smart to defeat him he would need to damage him directly and get past that monstrous strength of his he could take one or two of those hits directly and deal damage back to kai but he believed that to be unwise he needed to keep the direct hits to a minimum if possible he had one technique that might make Kai slow don but it was risky he would have to come in close again but he had no other choice really he smiles slightly "i have had alot of fun fighting you your skilled and smart but if im going to be the best i have to defeat you" he bowed politely and took out three kunai on one was a dummy explosive tag on the other was a real explosive tag on the last was a flash bomb which would blind Kai for a bit (one post) if it went off right he threw the first kunai which held the dummy explosive tag directly at Kai's feet it was angled so if he tried to block it it would just fall straight down and Kai would still think it would go off he three the second kunai with the real explosive tag on his left side hoping Kai would jump backwards and to the right which is where he threw the kunai with the flash bomb
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~The Conquest pt 2~   ~The Conquest pt 2~ EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 10:13 pm

Kai seemed a little bit disappointed.Genkai didn't even bother coming close to Kai for a little Taijutsu battle,something that Kai was wishing for.Some thoughts had gone through his head,was all of this worth it,or was it not.But then it hit him.By successfully taking over the village,his father would be honored of having such a great son,so failure would not be tolerated.Seconds after Genkai had released the three kunai,Kai performed a set of handseals,yes,he was finally using jutsu.From some of the darkness in the area shot out drills."Im afraid I have to end this battle now....I have to be home before 12:00 o'clock."The drills traveled towards each of the projectiles,engulfing them with darkness and stopping them in the air,setting of the explosive tag and the flash bomb.But,the flash wasn't strong enough to afffect Kai's vision,especially since it had set off further away from Kai and closer to Genkai.

Since the flash of light had set off closer to Genkai,it affected him much more than Kai."It seems like your own flash bomb got you."The child's vision was blurry,but he could still make out his opponent's body."Hmm.."He had taken this oppurtunity to use shunshin and attack Genkai from the side,sending a power punch straight at his cheek.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Kurai Shikon - Dark Fang
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m) Mid (5m ~ 10m) Far (10m ~ 15m)
Type: Attack
Kuroton • Kurai Shikon is a Ninjutsu technique utalizing the Dark element.The ninja will perform handseals and cause drills made from the darkness to shoot out at the opponent.These drills will attempt to impale the foe.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~The Conquest pt 2~   ~The Conquest pt 2~ EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 10:32 pm

Genkai reacted very fast seeing Kai make handsigns he shielded his eyes while looking straight down and out of the corner of his eyes after the flash bomb went off a little closer then planned he noticed the attack some kind of black drills were heading towards him his vision was a bit blurred and he could see spots everywhere from the bomb but he could see enough and kicked the roof of the crumbling building and caused it to fall from under him he fell through as planned Kai was on the roof and he was below him he smiled slightly Kai could attack the building which was the most likely choice or he could come down and face Genkai which Genkai didnt think was gonna happen but he could always hope Kai was more likely to attack the building and wait for Genkai to come out so Genkai had a back up plan although he would rather not use it he could still see a slight blur and spots in his vision but it was getting better
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~The Conquest pt 2~   ~The Conquest pt 2~ EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 10:59 pm

"Hmph,so you survived that."Once the building collapsed,Kai made his move,rushing in after Genkai with remarkable speed.After landing on the ground,he performed handseals,keeping his eyes on Genkai at the same time."Your only chance of survival is releasing the Nibi.You better do it quickly!"Using his chakra,Kai started to exert dark matter into the area.Darkness would encase the building,blocking all light and creating a pitch black area."You are in my world now......heh."Kai adapted to the new battlefield,for he was use to battling in the dark.It was also his element.After using the technique,silence had struck the area.Kai didn't bother making noise,for it would give away his position.To make things worse,the two had been battling for hours,the sunlight that had penetrated the canopy of trees started to die out.

-------------------------------------------------

Soukei Kuragari no Jutsu - Total Darkness Technique
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m) Mid (5m ~ 10m) Far (10m ~ 15m)
Type: Supplementary
Kuroton • Soukei Kuragari no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utalizing the Dark element.The ninja will be able to cause darkness to spread all around the area.Everything in the opponents eyes and the users will become pitch black.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~The Conquest pt 2~   ~The Conquest pt 2~ EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 11:15 pm

Genkai is slightly surprised but isnt overly worried about it Kai had made a fatal mistake they were in a building it wouldnt be hard to light up a place like this but he would hold back for now he didnt move not one bit as he suppressed his chakra to a level where even a sensor wouldnt be able to sense him as he started to stimulate his chakra system into producing more chakra like he had earlier Kai wouldnt know where he was continuing to get his chakra from he would most likely think he was drawing out the power of the nibi he stayed still ready to react instantly if needed but right now the one to make a noise first might be the first to be attacked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~The Conquest pt 2~   ~The Conquest pt 2~ EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 11:32 pm

Kai had caught Genkai in his trap.He started to sink into the floor,beginning to travel through the darkness as if he was passing through another realm of some sort.His body would then emerge from a dark spot outside of the building,where he would begin performing handseals.".......Welp,he did good."After completing the seals,the darkness within the building would give birth to spores.The spores,now surrounding Tsuna from all around in the darkness start to float around,slowly drawing in on Genkai as he stood there.All was still silent,for these spores traveled through the air.They soon close in on Tsuna,about three feet away from him.The number of these spores would strike fear,for thousands of the orbs had been created from the technique."......"Suddenly,the orbs all drop down on Tsuna,as if they were attracted to his body.

------------------------------------------------------------

Kurai Houshi - Dark Spore
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m) Mid (5m ~ 10m) Far (10m ~ 15m+)
Kuroton • Kurai Houshi is a Ninjutsu technique utalizing the Dark element.The ninja will perform handseals and cause spores to rise from the darkness in the area.These spores will attack to the opponent and latch onto the skin of the enemy.Once latching onto the flesh,these spores will begin consuming the flesh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~The Conquest pt 2~   ~The Conquest pt 2~ EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 11:58 pm

OOC:earlier i used the water cannon replica jutsu which allows me to control moisture or water like gaara controls sand i never dismissed the jutsu allowing me to use it and also the reason i dont use handsigns is because of my bloodline giving me more time to react to attacks quickly

Genkai still had one ace up his sleeve all in the house was moisture and by controlling said moisture and leaving it around the house Genkai could tell where everything was as Kai sank into the ground he was puzzled but he was even more puzzled as somethings he couldnt see were popping up everywhere and heading towards him knowing they couldnt be anything good Genkai had to release his chakra little earlier then expected and summoned a small hurricane of wind so the spores which he didnt know what they were wouldnt hit him so powerful was the wind it swept up the spores and leveled the house before fading Genkai was only operating on about sixty percent of his chakra since Kai's spore attack had interrupted him

name:windy vortex
description:the user makes a giant hurricane using his Blade of Wind that draws enemies into the hurricane, violently slashing them
weakness:n/a
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~The Conquest pt 2~   ~The Conquest pt 2~ EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 12:15 am

Watching as the building collapses on Genkai,Kai can't help but to think of how he managed to get out of the dark spore trap."He's still in there,I can smell him."Even throught he smell of debris and smoke,Kai had held Genkai's scent.He started to perform a set of handseals,deciding to switch to Katon techniques.The boy releases a large amount of black color fire that spreads out through the air,taking on the form of a dragon.The serpentine body of the dragon travels through the air,heating and drying it up at the same time.This type of environment would make one beg for water.It closes in on the rubble and Genkai,preparing to unleash it's blazing destruction."I wonder how he gets out of this....."

-----------------------------

Kurohi Doragon no Jutsu - Dark Flame Dragon Technique
Range: Close (0 ~ 5m) Mid (6m ~ 10m) Far( 11m ~ 15m)
Katon • Kurohi Doragon no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu Technique utalizing the Fire element.The ninja will perform handseals and expel a large mass of Hellfire and compressed chakra.The stream of Hellfire will form into a dragon and glide towards the opponent in the battle.Once the dragon collides with an object,it will detonate and release Hellfire outwards.

Last edited by Kai Kouseitan'i on Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~The Conquest pt 2~   ~The Conquest pt 2~ EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 12:29 am

Genkai got up slowly the rubble had hit his head pretty hard and blood was going down the side of his head his body was covered in lacerations from the wind he had summoned he couldnt control the damage it did in such a small area he looked up and saw a flaming black dragon heading towards him he had never seen such a jutsu but black fire could mean nothing good and concentrated as it was a water jutsu might not stop it fast enough and it wouldnt matter he realizes as the moisture is almost completely gone he waits until the dragon is only ten feet away ensuring that it would hit where he is standing and he forms two spheres of compressed air under his feet and leaps extremely far almost a good fifty feet he looks back while in mid air and watches the dragon explode furiously destroying everything near there "oh man that would have been painful" he laughs darkly as he lands softly on the ground he looks at Kai with that bloody grin of his "man your real interesting ya know?"

Name: floating wall
Element: wind
Description: the user compresses air and forms spheres of air/wind under their feet this allows them to actually float or fly through the air for a short amount of time and if they add this while jumping the distance they cover is much greater
Weakness: while in the air the user is more easily targeted
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~The Conquest pt 2~   ~The Conquest pt 2~ EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 12:48 am

Observing the scene,Kai begins to squint,the heat beginning to bother his eyes a bit."Well.......in about three hours,I have to go back home."The dragon,almost acting like an organic creature,glides after Genkai."Did you actually think that you could fool my dragon?"The beast,heading towards Genkai with great speed,opens it's massive jaws,preparing to engulf Genkai and roast him in it's super heated flames.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~The Conquest pt 2~   ~The Conquest pt 2~ EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 12:57 am

Genkai had about fifty eight percent of his chakra he needed to do some quick thinking and fast or else this was going to end badly he used the same jutsu as before and suddenly leaped fifty feet away from the dragon again and above in the air suddenly a black mist was forming together an moving into a cloud and suddenly while over Kai the cloud bursts sending black rain down onto the ground and Kai himself the radius which it covered was very great meaning he couldnt dodge he may be able to shield himself with a jutsu but even if he did Genkai had a plan as he suppressed his chakra once more to build it up

name:black rain
element:water
description:This jutsu creates a flammable black mist that forms a small cloud. The user can then move the cloud above their target and disperse it, covering the target in flammable oil.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~The Conquest pt 2~   ~The Conquest pt 2~ EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 1:05 am

At the sign of a cloud,mysteriously appearing in the sky,Kai arched a brow."Is that a cloud....appearing in a dry area?it must be one of his jutsu."[color=red]There would have been a possibility of a cloud appearing if the air was humid,but Kai had dried it all up using his jutsu.He had noticed black drops falling down,raising his guard for he had battled a shinobi in his past life who had used the same technique.[color=red]"Wait a minute!!!"He quickly commanded darkness to shelter him from the black rain.Meanwhile,the dragon had been getting stronger from the rain,it's fire had been burning hotter and growing.It continues it's path towards the fleeing Genkai,burning the ground soil below.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~The Conquest pt 2~   ~The Conquest pt 2~ EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 1:10 am

Genkai smiles slightly and jumps out of the way of the dragon once again he watched as Kai protected himself with his darkness and wondered if Kai knew what he was planning the cloud was a mere distraction for him his chakra was now lowered to about fifty percent flat he needed to get his chakra back up before he had to use another jutsu he suddenly drew out three kunai as he dodged the dragon each one held a smoke bomb but one of them held a very hot spice that would distort Kai sense of smell so he could hide in the smoke he almost laughed at the thought of Kai smelling the spice as he threw the kunai and bombs at the dragon the explode covering a very wide area in smoke and a burning smell of spices Genkai stayed within the smoke although it burned his nose and eyes quite a bit
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~The Conquest pt 2~   ~The Conquest pt 2~ EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 1:22 am

Kai stood there,watching his dragon as it entertained him."Goo dragon goooooo!"The beast had been getting attacked by the bombs of Genkai that had set of numerous explosions.This,however,was not enough to stop the dragon from reaching it's target.It simply absorbed the flames from the explosion and was commanded by Kai,to enter the smoke.The rain,still powering the dragon and keeping it's fire alive was another thing that Kai had benefited off of."Something smells a little funny...."He noticed that some sort of herbal spice had been thrown into the air to throw his senses off.Although his sense of smell had been thrown off,he didn't need it as much.His dragon,now heading into the cloud of smoke,had caused some puddles of the flammable liquid on the ground to set off on fire,the whole area was now a blazing field.Genkai was now in a tight situation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~The Conquest pt 2~   ~The Conquest pt 2~ EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 1:33 am

Genkai felt the heat of the flames in the smoke he could easily see the black hellfire dragon as it was very bright and powerful due to his oily rain which continued to pour he needed a bit more time his chakra was at about forty five percent and dropping fast due to the rain which continued to pour down its black rain he needed a little more time and he knew he would be able to pull it off even if that dragon was strong he could use it against kai in a way he would not like he grinned making sure not to allow any of the flames to come to close to him he didnt want to be caught on fire well because that would suck he almost laughed but kept himself in check just barely
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~The Conquest pt 2~   ~The Conquest pt 2~ EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 1:40 am

The wandering dragon,still searching for Genkai,paused."......Split."The beast had absorbed so much fire,that it had grown in size.It was too much to handle,but there was a way to make it easier to control.At the command,three heads emerged from both sides of the first dragon,following with the body.There were now three dragons in the smoke.Each slowly travled through the smoke,causing fire to spread throughout the area."Kaaaaabooooom!!!"One Kai had finished with the word,the three dragons detonated,setting off large explosions that would cause black flames to sweep across the area with tremendous force.The flames even rushed pass Kai,but he was well protected by his dark shield that encased him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~The Conquest pt 2~   ~The Conquest pt 2~ EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 1:51 am

Genkai had what he wanted hearing Kai's voice he summoned massive amounts of wind and force them to swirl around at incredibly high speeds the wind sucked in the fiery oil and the dragons before they exploded and they exploded into the vortex of wind causing it to become a flaming explosive tornado of fiery oil which was gathering more and more oil to it as the rain continued his overall chakra was based at about twenty five percent now as he sent the fiery tornado at Kai surrounding him the heat would only increase over time as more oil poured down he wondered if Kai could handle it all if not oh well too bad for him

name:windy vortex
description:the user makes a giant hurricane using his Blade of Wind that draws enemies into the hurricane, violently slashing them
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~The Conquest pt 2~   ~The Conquest pt 2~ EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 6:43 pm

"Your chakra is depleting faster and faster every time you use a jutsu.I wonder if you will be able to keep it up."The tornado,now heading towards Kai posed little threat.He had inhaled the hot air and expeled a stream of fire from his mouth,heading towards the tornado and stopping it from continuing it's blazing path."Just give up.....your not going to win."After the two fire techniques collided,the flames rained down on the area again,this time,the fire landed on some nearby trees.This battle was already destroying the village,Kai had caught notice,but he was unsure if Genkai had.He was just going to continue and wait to see if Genkai would.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~The Conquest pt 2~   ~The Conquest pt 2~ EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 6:06 pm

Genkai watched as the fire Kai used to try and stop the flaming vortex of wind was sucked in and created a vortex that was much more devastating and powerful then before as the wind super heated the flames he watched as the flames were almost on top of Kai now Genkai smiled warmly at Kai as he released the pent up chakra once more his eyes turned silver again and chakra was expelled around him so he wouldnt be overloaded with chakra as a silver energy swirled around him he was back up to one hundred percent chakra again "ah if i gave up could i really try and become the strongest knowing that i gave up because things weren's looking good? i dont think so"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~The Conquest pt 2~   ~The Conquest pt 2~ EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 2:21 pm

The fire didn't seem to strike not one bit of fear in Kai,due to the fact that his clan deals with the element."You chakra.....your running low aren't you?"His body quickly sinks into the ground,emerging moments later a couple of yards away from Genkai.From there,the boy unsheaths his Houmori."I've had enough...Now your going to die."To begin his attack,Kai rushes in for Genkai,this time displaying an even faster form of movement.As he reached Genkai,he sent a large number of slashes at Genkai,the blade going for different llimbs at great speed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~The Conquest pt 2~   ~The Conquest pt 2~ EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 3:22 pm

Genkai with his speed and power renewed moved fluidly away from Kai's strikes "i was low on chakra you mean for i am now back up to one hundred percent thanks to you waiting so long" he smiles warmly at Kai "and now the real fight will begin as i have seen enough of your skills time for me to show some of mine" he said softly as he stepped back from Kai and took up a very odd stance his left leg was stretched out completely towards Kai and his right leg was bent slightly as though he was stretching his muscles out his arms were held together towards his chest like a shield his fists locked together right under his nose
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~The Conquest pt 2~   ~The Conquest pt 2~ EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 3:48 pm

"You haven't seen anything yet..."He halts,and then slashes horizontally at Genkai's stomach,releasing some of the demonic flames."Let's see how you handle that!"After letting the black fire head towards Genkai,Kai quickly shunshins twenty feet to the left side of Genkai,stabbing the ground moments later.The submerged blade releases the black flames and they begin traveling through the ground,directly towards Genkai.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~The Conquest pt 2~   ~The Conquest pt 2~ EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 4:02 pm

Genkai moves to the side of the flames their intense heat cause him a bit of discomfort but overall he is fine when suddenly Genkai forms a clone next to him they both jump out of the way of the flames from the ground and the clone runs at Kai as Genkai runs right behind him with a certain move Kai will not like

name:sticky capture clone
element:water
description:the user forms a clone out of a sticky substance the clone cant attack very well but it is very sticky and able to reform easily so if the enemy is caught it is hard to escape
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~The Conquest pt 2~   ~The Conquest pt 2~ EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 4:35 pm

OOC: How do you know that the flames are underground,they didn't attack you.

The flames above the ground miss Genkai."Hmph,I knew that was going to happen."His crimson colored eyes,still focusing on the clone that Genkai had created begin to emite a gleam.Without hesitation,Kai raises his arm,causing the fire undergound to erupt from the crust of the Earth,and spread throughout the surface,this was all a distraction.Blades of the Advents quickly shot through the dark flames,impaling the clone.The flames were now surrounding both Kai and Genkai,escape was inevitable."Did you think that you would land an attack by hiding behind your little clone?"He begins performing a set of handseals while his blades surround him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~The Conquest pt 2~   ~The Conquest pt 2~ Empty

Back to top Go down

~The Conquest pt 2~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto RPG :: Archives-
Jump to: