Naruto RPG
Welcome to Naruto RPG! This is a text-based RPG where you can play as a canon character or create your own and RP in the land of Naruto! Be sure to read the rules before you register. After you can create your character and wait for an admin to approve you. Then, let the roleplaying begin! ^^
(Feel free to contact an admin if you need any help.)
Naruto RPG
Welcome to Naruto RPG! This is a text-based RPG where you can play as a canon character or create your own and RP in the land of Naruto! Be sure to read the rules before you register. After you can create your character and wait for an admin to approve you. Then, let the roleplaying begin! ^^
(Feel free to contact an admin if you need any help.)
Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Naruto RPG where you can be anything you want! Join organizations, attack villages, fight to the death! Anything is possible!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Undercover...Sorta

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Spirit of the Snow
Yukikage
Yukikage
Spirit of the Snow

Undercover...Sorta - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Undercover...Sorta   Undercover...Sorta - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 2:57 pm

"Hey! Minoru!" She called after him, then clenched her fists. Oh yeah, this trip was working out SO well. She took a deep breath and walked downstairs, pausing at the door. If she went outside, she'd probably run into him again. That wouldnt be good. She knew there was no sense in trying to reason with him when he was angry. So instead, she just sat in the lounge area, ordering a drink.

ooc: its alright ^^
Back to top Go down
Spirit of the Snow
Yukikage
Yukikage
Spirit of the Snow

PostSubject: Re: Undercover...Sorta   Undercover...Sorta - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 3:05 pm

Just...Relax... She echoed his words in her head and nodded, calling back to him. "Yeah, you're right. I'll take it easy," She said as she toyed with the glass in her hand. Now what? Go outside or go to the hotsprings. It wasn't a particularly difficult decision but she just couldnt be bothered deciding. "I'll finish this drink first," She said as she sipped at it gradually. "Where does he get off anyway...I'm independent, thats how i've always been," She muttered to herself then shook her head.
Back to top Go down
Spirit of the Snow
Yukikage
Yukikage
Spirit of the Snow

PostSubject: Re: Undercover...Sorta   Undercover...Sorta - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 3:24 pm

She sighed, standing up. Where did she begin. "Minoru, you're acting as if you're jealous or something...Is this what its going to be like if i ever have a male friend? Seriously, i'm not saying i dont forgive you..Its just that.." She ran a hand through her hair, shaking her head. "I've coped on my own for 10 years now and having someone so protective is unusual for me. I want to be able to make my own decisions without someone looking over my shoulder the whole time...I need my space,"
Back to top Go down
Spirit of the Snow
Yukikage
Yukikage
Spirit of the Snow

PostSubject: Re: Undercover...Sorta   Undercover...Sorta - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 3:32 pm

"If you cared so much then you shouldve told me before when Manzo left. Or better yet, when you first joined the village. Maybe then things wouldve been easier for you," She replied quickly. "I cant deal with this right now! You saw what happened to me in that room. What if next time the coughing doesnt stop? What if next time their bickering doesnt cease? My body can only cope with so much. Its best for everyone to distance theirselves from me so when my body does finally give in they can move on..." She looked to the side. "If i have to stand by and watch the people i care for suffer in any way...Then you can be damn sure that i'll remove the problem. In this case it's me," She said, resisting the urge to run and find someone isolated to go over her thoughts. She hated this. She didnt want to close herself off to anyone, but this was getting too much.
Back to top Go down
Spirit of the Snow
Yukikage
Yukikage
Spirit of the Snow

PostSubject: Re: Undercover...Sorta   Undercover...Sorta - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 3:42 pm

"THEN TRUST ME!" She yelled back. "YOU KNOW AS WELL AS I DO THAT AS LONG AS I HAVE THESE THINGS INSIDE ME I'll NEVER BE SAFE!" She took a step back. "There's nothing that anyone can do..." She said, shaking her head. "I know that youre worried...I hate that you are, and i just want you to be happy. I'm terrified. Life still goes on though. I'm just saying that its hard to form a bond with someone, anyone, when you're not sure if you'll still be there tomorrow..." Then and there, she seemed so different. The happy, smiling Kurai that he was so used to was gone and there stood someone different. Someone frightened, alone and frail. Her eyes were still slightly glazed and her pale skin no longer looked healthy.
Back to top Go down
Spirit of the Snow
Yukikage
Yukikage
Spirit of the Snow

PostSubject: Re: Undercover...Sorta   Undercover...Sorta - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 3:53 pm

She shook her head, backing away. She shouldnt have left the Snow in the first place. If she didnt then none of this wouldve happened. "Please...Just dont..." It was unclear whether she was talking to Minoru or Manzo, but she wasnt about to clarify. "I...I need to take a walk," She decided as she went to the door, walking out before either could utter a word of protest. She felt ill. There wasnt any way that her condition couldve worsened by leaving the Snow, was there? She thought about this as she walked along the villages main street.
Back to top Go down
Spirit of the Snow
Yukikage
Yukikage
Spirit of the Snow

PostSubject: Re: Undercover...Sorta   Undercover...Sorta - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 4:03 pm

She stopped when she couldnt see any people and sat underneath a tree, leaning her head back against the bark. Whether they would pursue her, she had no idea. Right now, her thoughts were too conflicted to even fathom that out. She shut her eyes. So much drama...Why did she have to be the CAUSE of this drama? Maybe Itachi shouldve taken the Gobi after all...All of these thoughts raced through her mind as she sat there.
Back to top Go down
Spirit of the Snow
Yukikage
Yukikage
Spirit of the Snow

PostSubject: Re: Undercover...Sorta   Undercover...Sorta - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 4:26 pm

ooc: O.o is it safe for me to post again? XD

She hoped that the two of them would at least be civil while she was gone. If not, she was sad to say that she'd given up. She didnt have the strength to keep arguing with them. She decided to stay where she was for a little while longer, at least until she was sure she could go back and face whatever questions they needed to ask.
Back to top Go down
Spirit of the Snow
Yukikage
Yukikage
Spirit of the Snow

PostSubject: Re: Undercover...Sorta   Undercover...Sorta - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 4:38 pm

She finally opened her eyes, staring out at the small village. Well, there wasnt any commotion around the inn so she assumed they managed to contain themselves. She'd go back soon. It would be awkward doing so but she couldnt just sit out here all night.
Back to top Go down
Spirit of the Snow
Yukikage
Yukikage
Spirit of the Snow

PostSubject: Re: Undercover...Sorta   Undercover...Sorta - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 4:53 pm

She finally got up, starting to make her way back. Ugh, she was dreading explaining why she walked out like that, and why she suddenly changed her attitude. It would be hard but she had to do this if things were ever going to clear up. She tugged on the sleeve of her dress slightly, sighing heavily.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Undercover...Sorta   Undercover...Sorta - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Undercover...Sorta
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto RPG :: Other Areas :: Traveling-
Jump to: