Naruto RPG
Welcome to Naruto RPG! This is a text-based RPG where you can play as a canon character or create your own and RP in the land of Naruto! Be sure to read the rules before you register. After you can create your character and wait for an admin to approve you. Then, let the roleplaying begin! ^^
(Feel free to contact an admin if you need any help.)
Naruto RPG
Welcome to Naruto RPG! This is a text-based RPG where you can play as a canon character or create your own and RP in the land of Naruto! Be sure to read the rules before you register. After you can create your character and wait for an admin to approve you. Then, let the roleplaying begin! ^^
(Feel free to contact an admin if you need any help.)
Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Naruto RPG where you can be anything you want! Join organizations, attack villages, fight to the death! Anything is possible!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Another Day

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kaito Daichi

Kaito Daichi

Another Day Empty
PostSubject: Another Day   Another Day EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 10:48 pm

Another day again? Sun set and rose. Stars appear and disappear. The cycle of life, continuing its circular motion. Kaito sat under a large oak tree, its green leaves hanging over him providing shade. Sunlight filtered through the green canopy, striking this old man in seemingly random spots on his wrinkled face as he stared back at the sun till a cloud passed over blocking his view of the sun. The cycle of life, you are born, you grow old, and you die. Many try to skip the ageing process, others attempt to elude the cold grasp of death. But here this you cannot escape it. Human, demon, or an arrogant killer, you will die. Whether by the hands of an angry God or by natural progress, you will die. Be certain of that.
Back to top Go down

Another Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Day   Another Day EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 10:53 pm

Kurokon walked along the dirt path with his eyes closed, to anyone else he was either blind or sleep walking, however anyone who had heard of him knew he could fight with his eyes closed, just so he wasnt dependent on his sharingan. His red hair blew in the wind and he opened his eyes "another day... anohter death"
Back to top Go down
Kaito Daichi

Kaito Daichi

Another Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Day   Another Day EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 11:16 pm

Kaito flicked his eyes down for a second seeing a red-headed man come walking up the dirt road. On closer examination the man's eyes were closed and yet he can walk in a straight line. Kaito nodded to himself, since he did that too when he was sleep-walking and quite understood the notion. As the man walked by, Kaito waved at him and said in a sleepy tone, "Afternoon."
Back to top Go down

Another Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Day   Another Day EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 11:18 pm

"hello" He turned back and waved smiling. He opened his eyes again and noted the mans features
Back to top Go down
Kaito Daichi

Kaito Daichi

Another Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Day   Another Day EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 11:28 pm

Kaito got up off the ground, his old bones creaking and cracking all the way up his spine from his ankles. A slight wince creased the face even more when his knee popped. The gray faded tunic rustled a little bit as Kaito stretched a bit to get out all the kinks and confidently walked over to the ninja. His feet were bandaged and so made very little sound as he walked to the man. Reaching the stranger, Kaito held out a hand, which were also bandaged, for a shake. 'Nice to meet you." For the moment was the unspoken add-on.
Back to top Go down

Another Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Day   Another Day EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 11:31 pm

He grabbed his hand and shook it. He glanced at the old man and noted he was in obvious need to retire home, and he probably shouldnt be sleeping outside. One look and he noticed his arms and legs were bandaged. hmm better not underestimate him.... those bandages... hm...
Back to top Go down
Kaito Daichi

Kaito Daichi

Another Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Day   Another Day EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 11:38 pm

Kaito caught the look in the man's eye saying this old man needs a retirement home. "No, I do not need a retirement home. I am perfectly fine traveling by myself, without you lads and lassies worrying all over me to death. Besides I would be more worried about, away from your creature comforts and such." The seemingly invincible attitude of the young generation, I remember when I was like that. I take that back, I always remembered my mortality. No wonder I am such a crabby old man these days...
Back to top Go down

Another Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Day   Another Day EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 11:40 pm

Kurokon laughed "smart old man... to be able to sense ones emotions through looking into their eyes... impressive to say the least..... your a shinobi arent you?" He smirked. He knew this man was obviously stubborn, so he knew not to act like anyone else would around an old man
Back to top Go down
Kaito Daichi

Kaito Daichi

Another Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Day   Another Day EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 11:51 pm

"Hardly... In fact you shinobi and your smart-ass attitude about the world. Makes me want to kill the lot of you, just to be saved from your stupidity." said Kaito with a big grin, a flash of white amongst the tanned, weather-beaten skin. Stupid-ass ninja, thinks he invincible and whatnot. Boiling my insides with that idiotic smirk on his face. You don't know everything, boy!
Back to top Go down

Another Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Day   Another Day EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 11:54 pm

"smart ass atitude? you must be mistaken.... I am merely saying you can obviously equal many shinobi in combat.... so what are you? samurai?" He asked narrowing his eyes. is this guy an idiot? damnit why cant I meet someone normal for once?
Back to top Go down
Kaito Daichi

Kaito Daichi

Another Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Day   Another Day EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 12:00 am

"Enough of your guessing. I am nothing more then an old man, sick and tired of watching ninja strut on by like they own the world. Let me tell you sonny!" Kaito poked his finger to the stranger's chest, "You and all of your power was built by the blood and toil of the middle and lower classes!" He contiued to poke the man in the chest with each point.
Back to top Go down

Another Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Day   Another Day EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 12:11 am

"you think I do not know this? my power was made by having to deal with so much pain that I practically went insane" He glared at teh old man "if you think for one second I am one of theses arrogant retarded so called 'ninja' that think they own the world then your wrong"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Another Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Day   Another Day Empty

Back to top Go down

Another Day
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto RPG :: Other Areas :: Traveling-
Jump to: