Naruto RPG
Welcome to Naruto RPG! This is a text-based RPG where you can play as a canon character or create your own and RP in the land of Naruto! Be sure to read the rules before you register. After you can create your character and wait for an admin to approve you. Then, let the roleplaying begin! ^^
(Feel free to contact an admin if you need any help.)
Naruto RPG
Welcome to Naruto RPG! This is a text-based RPG where you can play as a canon character or create your own and RP in the land of Naruto! Be sure to read the rules before you register. After you can create your character and wait for an admin to approve you. Then, let the roleplaying begin! ^^
(Feel free to contact an admin if you need any help.)
Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Naruto RPG where you can be anything you want! Join organizations, attack villages, fight to the death! Anything is possible!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Getting Something To Drink

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Getting Something To Drink Empty
PostSubject: Getting Something To Drink   Getting Something To Drink EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 1:49 pm

I walk inside with a frown set on my face. I sit on one of the bar stools and order the usual. The bartender laughs and says, "You been out gambeling again." I grunt, and he knows I lost as usual. He chuckles and hands me my drink and walks off helping other customers.
Back to top Go down
Blood Rose Vampire
Otokage
Otokage
Blood Rose Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Getting Something To Drink   Getting Something To Drink EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 1:50 pm

Sasuke was, for once, back in teh Leaf Village. He wore tight black clothing, with a kage robe over it. He carried a long, blue sword with a snake engraved on it. A huge snake followed him. He walked into the bar, the snake waiting outside.
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-roleplay.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Getting Something To Drink   Getting Something To Drink EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 1:55 pm

I didn't notice Sasuke inside the bar. I chugged my drink, and asked for a refill. I drank that one a little slower staring off into space.
Back to top Go down
Blood Rose Vampire
Otokage
Otokage
Blood Rose Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Getting Something To Drink   Getting Something To Drink EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 2:08 pm

Sasuke went up to the counter and got a beer, then sat down in a seat close to Tsunade, not seeing her. The snake looked through the window at him and he just stared at his beer, not drinking it. He wondered why the hell he came at all. He was bound to run into someone from the Leaf VIllage, after all, this was the Leaf Village Bar. He hoped if someone saw him he they wouldn't know who he was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting Something To Drink   Getting Something To Drink EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 2:13 pm

I glance to my right, then do a double take. "S-Sasuke Uchiha?" I whispered, thinking it wasn't really him, that it had to be a mistake.
Back to top Go down
Blood Rose Vampire
Otokage
Otokage
Blood Rose Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Getting Something To Drink   Getting Something To Drink EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 2:17 pm

Sasuke heard his name and turned, staring right at Tsunade. Shit... I can't believe it! The one time I go to Konoha I run into the Hokage! Sasuke frowned. "Yes...." He said slowly, thinking it was no use to deny it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting Something To Drink   Getting Something To Drink EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 2:23 pm

KAKASHIS HOKAGE
Back to top Go down
Blood Rose Vampire
Otokage
Otokage
Blood Rose Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Getting Something To Drink   Getting Something To Drink EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 2:27 pm

OOC: Sasuke doesn't know that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting Something To Drink   Getting Something To Drink EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 2:35 pm

OOC Ok
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting Something To Drink   Getting Something To Drink EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 2:37 pm

My eyes narrow, and I grip tightly around my glass. "What are you doing here?" I ask through gritted teeth.
Back to top Go down
Blood Rose Vampire
Otokage
Otokage
Blood Rose Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Getting Something To Drink   Getting Something To Drink EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 3:32 pm

"Whatever I want," Sasuke replied, smirking. His eyes were bright red, as the eternal mangekyou sharingan was activated.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting Something To Drink   Getting Something To Drink EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 6:59 pm

at the same time some one with black robe went in and sat next to him. Then he said Sasuke remember me before i left to train with my dad. Im a Uchiha survivor. You little trador. Im going to kill you for that"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting Something To Drink   Getting Something To Drink Empty

Back to top Go down

Getting Something To Drink
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto RPG :: Other Areas :: Town Area :: Bar-
Jump to: