Naruto RPG
Welcome to Naruto RPG! This is a text-based RPG where you can play as a canon character or create your own and RP in the land of Naruto! Be sure to read the rules before you register. After you can create your character and wait for an admin to approve you. Then, let the roleplaying begin! ^^
(Feel free to contact an admin if you need any help.)
Naruto RPG
Welcome to Naruto RPG! This is a text-based RPG where you can play as a canon character or create your own and RP in the land of Naruto! Be sure to read the rules before you register. After you can create your character and wait for an admin to approve you. Then, let the roleplaying begin! ^^
(Feel free to contact an admin if you need any help.)
Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Naruto RPG where you can be anything you want! Join organizations, attack villages, fight to the death! Anything is possible!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Massacare

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Massacare Empty
PostSubject: Massacare   Massacare EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 3:11 pm

Kurokon woke up,yet again tied and blindfolded. He sighed and stood up catiously, he figured he was inside a tent again. He yawned and noticed a jounin coming to him. The jounin stuck his sword out and got ready to slice him in two, unfortunately kurokon jumped on hte blade and kicked the jounin on his nose, sending it into his brain, killing him instantly, while three gennins watched.

The gennin looked in fear, awe, and horror as their jounin dropped to the ground from a single kick to his nose, they now knew they should run, but unfortunately for them tehy couldnt move or speak. They hid their headbands before as instructed by their kage, to prevent kurokon from figuring out which village it was.

He burnt the rope and blindfold and sighed again "you kids have two choices.... run away, or die" He said calmly

The gennin didnt answer. As a response their heads immediatly fell off cut by hokaru.

Kurokon walked away and smiled as he realized that they died "honorably" and would likely be loved in their village. Saddly the kage had judged this as a C ranked mission instead of an A ranked.

Kurokon then sat on the side of the road and started cleaning hokaru, making sure to leave no spot unclean.
Back to top Go down
Scorpion
Scorpion

Massacare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Massacare   Massacare EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 3:34 pm

A yellow figure is seen running so fast that the wind can kill you.What was it that could run so fast that could run past you that fast.What ever it was,where ever it was going it was coming fast.And farther infront of it was a Squad of ANBU.And the guards were moving fast but apperently not fast enough.He was quick as the trees and plants danced.
He was getting closer And a ANBU member due to the figures jutsu he did fast he tripped over a skelleton hand and the figure ran pass him and a Large slash appeared going down his back and it split open his body.The Figure was Scorpion and he was back.But the question is how is he back.He shooting a Kunai from his hand catching a ANBU member by his leg.After having a good grip he yanked it completly pulling it off.He slinged it in the air,afterwards Scorpion ignoring the guy with one leg threw the leg at one last member and Some he lived from it.It hit him in his back sending him forward and in the area where Kurokon was.Scorpion appeared close where he was expected to land and finally Pulling his leg to the side kicking the member sending him in the air where he did not fall from.

He stood there not saying a thing just looking up.
Back to top Go down

Massacare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Massacare   Massacare EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 3:37 pm

Kurokon glanced at him and his smiled faded great this guy again.... ugh great Im not gonna fight again today.... too annoying to do so anyway...
"yo kid ya mind? your blocking the sun" He said as his red eyes flashed into his eternal mangekyou form.
Back to top Go down
Scorpion
Scorpion

Massacare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Massacare   Massacare EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 3:42 pm

He could feel Kurokons body heat.It was higher then normal humans.But he did not mind.
He thought about either saying something to the boy and hopped not to start anything.
Or he could tell him that he was Kaigen in control,but he felt not to talk much.
He thought about even attacking Kurokon but he knew it was abit to easy do to his Fire control and being in the suit.
So he just stood there like he couldn't hear him.He could hear his heart beat and he did not care.
Back to top Go down

Massacare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Massacare   Massacare EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 3:44 pm

"kid answer me or I swear to god Im gonna shove a rasengan up your ass and a mangekyou jutsu down your throat" He growled. Unlike his many friends kurokon loved to be in control. He was mainly getting angry that the person was ignoring him like that.
Back to top Go down
Scorpion
Scorpion

Massacare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Massacare   Massacare EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 3:58 pm

After hearing his smart mouth he turned his body completly at him completly blocking the sun.On purpose for that remark.He was not going to get punked by a guy who thinks he's the shit cuz he got a new pair of eyes.He made his appearance and his voice was Demanding and very deep and scary."...........................I do as I please.........You got a problem with it move or Shut the fuck up."He said as his arms become folded.
Back to top Go down

Massacare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Massacare   Massacare EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 4:01 pm

"wait one fucking minute..... kaigen?" Kurokon stood up smiling "damn man its been a while" He started walking towards him
Back to top Go down
Scorpion
Scorpion

Massacare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Massacare   Massacare EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 4:04 pm

After he found out what was his true inerself was he reached for his mask and grabbed it.
He pulled it off abit and it hanged on the side of the back.It was Kaigens face but he had no eye color.It was completly white.He let out a large sigh and sighed again.
"......How did you know it was me........"he said wanting to know.
Back to top Go down

Massacare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Massacare   Massacare EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 4:06 pm

"your cockiness and arrogance..... and what idiot wouldnt know their own brother?" He smirked
Back to top Go down
Scorpion
Scorpion

Massacare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Massacare   Massacare EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 4:21 pm

"oh....Most people run first think later when most people look at this suit."He said talking about his suit and ignoring that remark in the begining.He wondered something about his older brother but never wanted to say anything."Man....I love this suit."He said."ugh hurry up boy......" That dark voice came from his mouth."Scorpion quiet......"Kaigen said.It seems Scorpion is inside his body.
Back to top Go down

Massacare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Massacare   Massacare EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 4:22 pm

"ah well in any case I hope your not moping again" He sighed
Back to top Go down
Scorpion
Scorpion

Massacare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Massacare   Massacare EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 4:27 pm

"....."he said nothing as he began to shake his head at on how his older brother was so lame.He did not care much or know much of his brother.They never hung out or anything like that they just saw each other and left.He sigh in silence.
Back to top Go down

Massacare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Massacare   Massacare EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 4:32 pm

"by the way.... you should see sarai....." He sighed again "you need to tell them about scorpion"
Back to top Go down
Scorpion
Scorpion

Massacare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Massacare   Massacare EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 4:37 pm

The word Sarai.........he did not care for it."Why should I.........The first thing he is going to do is try and take it out of me........"He said having a very good point.He liked having a partner.Or something like that he just sighed again and waiting for something he spoke."Umm....Brother whats up with your life"he asked in the saying of not knowing in any way.
Back to top Go down

Massacare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Massacare   Massacare EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 5:04 pm

"meh training with madara still.... got eternal mangekyou now ..... OH YEAH Im getting married soon" He smiled. Hed always had a bad memory
Back to top Go down
Scorpion
Scorpion

Massacare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Massacare   Massacare EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 5:54 pm

him training was always normal so he did not care much about that.But he heared the marry thing.
"Married..............didn't expect anyone like you to get with a girl for that long"
Back to top Go down

Massacare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Massacare   Massacare EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 5:55 pm

"I supose... but shes the love of my life.... never met anyoen like her... oh by the way... you want to be my bestman at the wedding?"
Back to top Go down
Scorpion
Scorpion

Massacare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Massacare   Massacare EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 6:03 pm

He thought about the love of his life thing and wanted to laugh.But he could see he was
serious so he did not try to laugh.He heared the best man thing.He begans to speak to his brother "Alright.......But we got to keep in touch more often.......me seeing you once and then both of use dissappearing is not really what brothers should do."he said clamly.
Back to top Go down

Massacare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Massacare   Massacare EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 6:06 pm

"tell me about it... hell its been so boring around here... oh and what happened with you?" He asked
Back to top Go down
Scorpion
Scorpion

Massacare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Massacare   Massacare EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 6:29 pm

He stared at him as the wind blows and his hair dances with the wind.He asked back
"Do you really wanna know......."he asked due to the fact that Kaigen has been through alot of stuff and he was willing to tell.
Back to top Go down

Massacare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Massacare   Massacare EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 6:30 pm

"yeah man.. dont need to miss out anymore of my brothers llife do i?"
Back to top Go down
Scorpion
Scorpion

Massacare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Massacare   Massacare EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 6:39 pm

Kaigen could not help but to smirk."True......I trained in hell and also Joined a Evil Organization......umm and just yesterday I kidnapped a Uchiha who tryed to slaughter me..........I don't think there is more.....he see if your girl got a friend."he said.
Back to top Go down

Massacare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Massacare   Massacare EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 6:52 pm

"a little lonely eh?" He smirked "after all half a year is a long time eh?"
Back to top Go down
Scorpion
Scorpion

Massacare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Massacare   Massacare EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 6:58 pm

he shrugged in knowing the fact that his older brother was right.He could see the light on the sun fading as it got abit cold and the skys were filled with clouds."eh...when your fighting ALL the time then I guess you can't help it can you"Said the Young Shikyo who released hi shrug and unfolded his arms.
Back to top Go down

Massacare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Massacare   Massacare EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 7:00 pm

Kurokon shrugged as a cat walked by. He sneezed on the cat while emmiting fire from his mouth litteraly raosting it. "... oops" He chuckled
Back to top Go down
Scorpion
Scorpion

Massacare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Massacare   Massacare EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 7:04 pm

he just looked at him like he always did when Kurokon did things that was completly uneeded.He just stayed silent and sighed afterwards he just stood there watching everything and could feel something strange.
Back to top Go down

Massacare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Massacare   Massacare EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 7:06 pm

"what? you cant say that wasnt funny" He smiled innocently
Back to top Go down
Scorpion
Scorpion

Massacare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Massacare   Massacare EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 7:08 pm

He was completly silent.
He didn't say a thing.
He sighed and then
asked."so when
do I meet her"
Back to top Go down

Massacare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Massacare   Massacare EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 7:12 pm

"Im not sure.... but itll be soon... also I think I know what group your in"
Back to top Go down
Scorpion
Scorpion

Massacare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Massacare   Massacare EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 7:17 pm

He just stayed silent and afterwards spoke anyway"cool............I guess"
Back to top Go down

Massacare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Massacare   Massacare EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 7:24 pm

"yeah and they let an idiot be a torturer" He laughed
Back to top Go down
Scorpion
Scorpion

Massacare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Massacare   Massacare EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 7:27 pm

"eh......like I care.....as long as people don't go around pissing me off"
he said very clamly being abit serious.
Back to top Go down

Massacare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Massacare   Massacare EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 7:29 pm

"oh come on" He rolled his eyes "you know for a fact I can do better"
Back to top Go down
Scorpion
Scorpion

Massacare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Massacare   Massacare EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 7:31 pm

".....please...."He rolled his eyes."like I care...I just bring in people and they do some crazy shit."He said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Massacare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Massacare   Massacare Empty

Back to top Go down

Massacare
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto RPG :: Other Areas :: Traveling-
Jump to: