Naruto RPG
Welcome to Naruto RPG! This is a text-based RPG where you can play as a canon character or create your own and RP in the land of Naruto! Be sure to read the rules before you register. After you can create your character and wait for an admin to approve you. Then, let the roleplaying begin! ^^
(Feel free to contact an admin if you need any help.)
Naruto RPG
Welcome to Naruto RPG! This is a text-based RPG where you can play as a canon character or create your own and RP in the land of Naruto! Be sure to read the rules before you register. After you can create your character and wait for an admin to approve you. Then, let the roleplaying begin! ^^
(Feel free to contact an admin if you need any help.)
Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Naruto RPG where you can be anything you want! Join organizations, attack villages, fight to the death! Anything is possible!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

POLL:GOD OF TIME VS. GOD OF FIRE ((PLEASE VOTE EVERYONE))

Go down 
4 posters

Can Yakikoto Kill Kurokon
Yakikoto Wins
POLL:GOD OF TIME VS. GOD OF FIRE ((PLEASE VOTE EVERYONE)) Vote_lcap50%POLL:GOD OF TIME VS. GOD OF FIRE ((PLEASE VOTE EVERYONE)) Vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
Kurokon Wins
POLL:GOD OF TIME VS. GOD OF FIRE ((PLEASE VOTE EVERYONE)) Vote_lcap50%POLL:GOD OF TIME VS. GOD OF FIRE ((PLEASE VOTE EVERYONE)) Vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 2

AuthorMessage
Drake Nightingale
Admin

POLL:GOD OF TIME VS. GOD OF FIRE ((PLEASE VOTE EVERYONE)) Empty
PostSubject: POLL:GOD OF TIME VS. GOD OF FIRE ((PLEASE VOTE EVERYONE))   POLL:GOD OF TIME VS. GOD OF FIRE ((PLEASE VOTE EVERYONE)) EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 9:28 pm

Ok Yakikoto is a god of time and there for can foresee and alter events but Kurokon is a god of fire and does fire stuff i guess and moves at the speed of light.
Back to top Go down
Kaito Daichi

Kaito Daichi

PostSubject: Re: POLL:GOD OF TIME VS. GOD OF FIRE ((PLEASE VOTE EVERYONE))   POLL:GOD OF TIME VS. GOD OF FIRE ((PLEASE VOTE EVERYONE)) EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 9:58 pm

Neither, Mael the God of the Sea can beat them both o.O Or even his High Priest Amanas Ruse can defeat both gods... Maybe not at the same time o.O
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: POLL:GOD OF TIME VS. GOD OF FIRE ((PLEASE VOTE EVERYONE))   POLL:GOD OF TIME VS. GOD OF FIRE ((PLEASE VOTE EVERYONE)) EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 1:37 pm

Uh Kurokon can easily win with light speed he can dodge every single attack you throw
Back to top Go down
Spirit of the Snow
Yukikage
Yukikage
Spirit of the Snow

PostSubject: Re: POLL:GOD OF TIME VS. GOD OF FIRE ((PLEASE VOTE EVERYONE))   POLL:GOD OF TIME VS. GOD OF FIRE ((PLEASE VOTE EVERYONE)) EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 1:40 pm

If Yakikoto can alter events and see whats going to happen then it'd still be useless since Yakikoto would've already seen when and where Kurokon was going to move.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: POLL:GOD OF TIME VS. GOD OF FIRE ((PLEASE VOTE EVERYONE))   POLL:GOD OF TIME VS. GOD OF FIRE ((PLEASE VOTE EVERYONE)) EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 1:42 pm

Yakikoto will win without a doubt. His powers are too good.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: POLL:GOD OF TIME VS. GOD OF FIRE ((PLEASE VOTE EVERYONE))   POLL:GOD OF TIME VS. GOD OF FIRE ((PLEASE VOTE EVERYONE)) EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 1:45 pm

But wait a minute then that would oped
Back to top Go down
Spirit of the Snow
Yukikage
Yukikage
Spirit of the Snow

PostSubject: Re: POLL:GOD OF TIME VS. GOD OF FIRE ((PLEASE VOTE EVERYONE))   POLL:GOD OF TIME VS. GOD OF FIRE ((PLEASE VOTE EVERYONE)) EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 1:49 pm

Yakikoto's existed on the forums for ages =/ he barely ever fights anyway so nobody complains about his power since he doesn't abuse it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: POLL:GOD OF TIME VS. GOD OF FIRE ((PLEASE VOTE EVERYONE))   POLL:GOD OF TIME VS. GOD OF FIRE ((PLEASE VOTE EVERYONE)) EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 2:14 pm

.....yet all i do is train people and i got thirty people down my throat about it being oped? how is that suposed to work?
Back to top Go down
Spirit of the Snow
Yukikage
Yukikage
Spirit of the Snow

PostSubject: Re: POLL:GOD OF TIME VS. GOD OF FIRE ((PLEASE VOTE EVERYONE))   POLL:GOD OF TIME VS. GOD OF FIRE ((PLEASE VOTE EVERYONE)) EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 2:16 pm

I'm not speaking for all those people, i'm just saying thats why people don't complain about him =/ If you havent done anything oped, i dont see why people are getting worked up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: POLL:GOD OF TIME VS. GOD OF FIRE ((PLEASE VOTE EVERYONE))   POLL:GOD OF TIME VS. GOD OF FIRE ((PLEASE VOTE EVERYONE)) EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 2:21 pm

idk but i keep getting challenged to fights where people try to kill me with shit i didnt even know existed O.o
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: POLL:GOD OF TIME VS. GOD OF FIRE ((PLEASE VOTE EVERYONE))   POLL:GOD OF TIME VS. GOD OF FIRE ((PLEASE VOTE EVERYONE)) EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 2:45 pm

Um either way. Having a god for a character is kinda...eh...regardless if you use him (or her) or not. I mean seriously how are you setting a good example for the younger users when you have a god for a character then you turn around and say someone else is OP. Thats kinda contradictory don't you think ._.
Back to top Go down
Spirit of the Snow
Yukikage
Yukikage
Spirit of the Snow

PostSubject: Re: POLL:GOD OF TIME VS. GOD OF FIRE ((PLEASE VOTE EVERYONE))   POLL:GOD OF TIME VS. GOD OF FIRE ((PLEASE VOTE EVERYONE)) EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 2:57 pm

O.o i dont think either of them called each other oped. They're just wondering who would win
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: POLL:GOD OF TIME VS. GOD OF FIRE ((PLEASE VOTE EVERYONE))   POLL:GOD OF TIME VS. GOD OF FIRE ((PLEASE VOTE EVERYONE)) EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 3:03 pm

I understand eman but the real reason im god of fire is because my bloodline and techniques for it and immunity..... also lightning as well........
so no fire would really effect me.... if anything itd heal me truthfully...... and i doubt amatersu would do much either since it IS fire =/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: POLL:GOD OF TIME VS. GOD OF FIRE ((PLEASE VOTE EVERYONE))   POLL:GOD OF TIME VS. GOD OF FIRE ((PLEASE VOTE EVERYONE)) EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 3:55 pm

Ah i see xD well larry my honest opinion, Yakikoto would win for the simple fact that he will see your move before you do them >.> so basically you cant do shit because he will plan ahead xD
Back to top Go down
Blood Rose Vampire
Otokage
Otokage
Blood Rose Vampire

PostSubject: Re: POLL:GOD OF TIME VS. GOD OF FIRE ((PLEASE VOTE EVERYONE))   POLL:GOD OF TIME VS. GOD OF FIRE ((PLEASE VOTE EVERYONE)) EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 3:56 pm

My darling Koto will win. XD
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-roleplay.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: POLL:GOD OF TIME VS. GOD OF FIRE ((PLEASE VOTE EVERYONE))   POLL:GOD OF TIME VS. GOD OF FIRE ((PLEASE VOTE EVERYONE)) EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 4:06 pm

ah but aub you must recall I can break laws of time and space using hiraishin because once you hit light speed time stops >.>

oh and thats real nice sarah T^T
Back to top Go down
Blood Rose Vampire
Otokage
Otokage
Blood Rose Vampire

PostSubject: Re: POLL:GOD OF TIME VS. GOD OF FIRE ((PLEASE VOTE EVERYONE))   POLL:GOD OF TIME VS. GOD OF FIRE ((PLEASE VOTE EVERYONE)) EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 4:13 pm

lmao sorry, sorry
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-roleplay.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: POLL:GOD OF TIME VS. GOD OF FIRE ((PLEASE VOTE EVERYONE))   POLL:GOD OF TIME VS. GOD OF FIRE ((PLEASE VOTE EVERYONE)) EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 4:26 pm

Emanyeru A. Kouseitan'i wrote:
Um either way. Having a god for a character is kinda...eh...regardless if you use him (or her) or not. I mean seriously how are you setting a good example for the younger users when you have a god for a character then you turn around and say someone else is OP. Thats kinda contradictory don't you think ._.

So true.

Ooburii T. Kouseitan'i wrote:
Ah i see xD well larry my honest opinion, Yakikoto would win for the simple fact that he will see your move before you do them >.> so basically you cant do shit because he will plan ahead xD

Seeing the moves in the future is the most OP thing of all. It also brings to question how quantum mechanics work, which hasn't even been proven, yet.

Meh, whatever... since the fight isn't going to happen, it doesn't matter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: POLL:GOD OF TIME VS. GOD OF FIRE ((PLEASE VOTE EVERYONE))   POLL:GOD OF TIME VS. GOD OF FIRE ((PLEASE VOTE EVERYONE)) EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 8:53 pm

True and larry is right. Time itself stops when the speed of light has been attained but considering the fact that quantum physics is a relatively new area of research (probably around 60-80 years old depending on where you start off) there isn't really much research and/or debate on the subject so were merely going off einstein's theory of relativity which states that at the speed of light in vacuum or not, time is at a complete stop. Its the same with gravity when a supermassive black hole is formed time usually stops just before the horizon where it is this shredded into nothingness. This is why i think neither time, space, nor gravity should be used as elements themselves because they are in the center of so much controversy and are still in the midst of constant debate. Not even the scientists that study them know that much about them to explain in fully how they work without reaching a snag in their thesis.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: POLL:GOD OF TIME VS. GOD OF FIRE ((PLEASE VOTE EVERYONE))   POLL:GOD OF TIME VS. GOD OF FIRE ((PLEASE VOTE EVERYONE)) EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 12:35 am

Emanyeru A. Kouseitan'i wrote:
True and larry is right. Time itself stops when the speed of light has been attained but considering the fact that quantum physics is a relatively new area of research (probably around 60-80 years old depending on where you start off) there isn't really much research and/or debate on the subject so were merely going off einstein's theory of relativity which states that at the speed of light in vacuum or not, time is at a complete stop. Its the same with gravity when a supermassive black hole is formed time usually stops just before the horizon where it is this shredded into nothingness. This is why i think neither time, space, nor gravity should be used as elements themselves because they are in the center of so much controversy and are still in the midst of constant debate. Not even the scientists that study them know that much about them to explain in fully how they work without reaching a snag in their thesis.

Get out of my head. XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: POLL:GOD OF TIME VS. GOD OF FIRE ((PLEASE VOTE EVERYONE))   POLL:GOD OF TIME VS. GOD OF FIRE ((PLEASE VOTE EVERYONE)) EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 7:22 am

I don't mean to be sorry Dx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: POLL:GOD OF TIME VS. GOD OF FIRE ((PLEASE VOTE EVERYONE))   POLL:GOD OF TIME VS. GOD OF FIRE ((PLEASE VOTE EVERYONE)) EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 7:52 am

those 2 are just alike DCP and Eman.Yeah there will both kill each other.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: POLL:GOD OF TIME VS. GOD OF FIRE ((PLEASE VOTE EVERYONE))   POLL:GOD OF TIME VS. GOD OF FIRE ((PLEASE VOTE EVERYONE)) EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 9:46 pm

Lol im glad this topic got reconized
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: POLL:GOD OF TIME VS. GOD OF FIRE ((PLEASE VOTE EVERYONE))   POLL:GOD OF TIME VS. GOD OF FIRE ((PLEASE VOTE EVERYONE)) EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 10:42 pm

Both.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: POLL:GOD OF TIME VS. GOD OF FIRE ((PLEASE VOTE EVERYONE))   POLL:GOD OF TIME VS. GOD OF FIRE ((PLEASE VOTE EVERYONE)) EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 8:58 am

Yakikoto; He can just go back in time, and stop Kurokon from being born.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: POLL:GOD OF TIME VS. GOD OF FIRE ((PLEASE VOTE EVERYONE))   POLL:GOD OF TIME VS. GOD OF FIRE ((PLEASE VOTE EVERYONE)) EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 12:46 pm

Ah good point lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: POLL:GOD OF TIME VS. GOD OF FIRE ((PLEASE VOTE EVERYONE))   POLL:GOD OF TIME VS. GOD OF FIRE ((PLEASE VOTE EVERYONE)) EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 1:17 pm

wait cant the god of time just stop time so then the other cant move?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: POLL:GOD OF TIME VS. GOD OF FIRE ((PLEASE VOTE EVERYONE))   POLL:GOD OF TIME VS. GOD OF FIRE ((PLEASE VOTE EVERYONE)) EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 2:18 pm

>.> no one seems to understand..... god of fire is just a title xP
like sharingan kakashi, pedosnake orochimaru, Pervy sage jiraiya
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: POLL:GOD OF TIME VS. GOD OF FIRE ((PLEASE VOTE EVERYONE))   POLL:GOD OF TIME VS. GOD OF FIRE ((PLEASE VOTE EVERYONE)) EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 4:27 pm

Unique wrote:
Yakikoto; He can just go back in time, and stop Kurokon from being born.

That's why Time Travel is too OP to be even used on this forum. :/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: POLL:GOD OF TIME VS. GOD OF FIRE ((PLEASE VOTE EVERYONE))   POLL:GOD OF TIME VS. GOD OF FIRE ((PLEASE VOTE EVERYONE)) Empty

Back to top Go down

POLL:GOD OF TIME VS. GOD OF FIRE ((PLEASE VOTE EVERYONE))
Page 1 of 1