Naruto RPG
Welcome to Naruto RPG! This is a text-based RPG where you can play as a canon character or create your own and RP in the land of Naruto! Be sure to read the rules before you register. After you can create your character and wait for an admin to approve you. Then, let the roleplaying begin! ^^
(Feel free to contact an admin if you need any help.)
Naruto RPG
Welcome to Naruto RPG! This is a text-based RPG where you can play as a canon character or create your own and RP in the land of Naruto! Be sure to read the rules before you register. After you can create your character and wait for an admin to approve you. Then, let the roleplaying begin! ^^
(Feel free to contact an admin if you need any help.)
Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Naruto RPG where you can be anything you want! Join organizations, attack villages, fight to the death! Anything is possible!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Halloween Event Info

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Halloween Event Info Empty
PostSubject: Halloween Event Info   Halloween Event Info EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 6:27 pm

The Basics

Tip top...tick top...screeeeeench...clip...clop...SLAM!! Emanyeru walked out on stage after entering in through the ghoulishly evil back door and smirked, "Good Morning/Afternoon users of Naruto RPG. I am proud to bring you our Halloween Event for the year 2009. This year we will be featuring a whole new concept instead of the usually boring over done crossover themes and instead will be taking a more...sinister and creepy output on the crazy kooky holiday of Halloween. Here's what to expect from this years Halloween Event:

• An Awesome plot: "Wait did he say plot...? What does that mean...?" Well thats why i'm here to explain it to you. Instead of having the random bleach or dbz character assault from some random ass portal that opens in the middle of the sky that assaults everyone and eventually gets defeated by the most OP characters on the site. I've decided to have a mass event planned instead with a plot that may or may not affect the actual time frame of the site (depends on my mood and sarah's approval).

• NPC Villans, Creatures, Plants, and Objects: "Wait...why would we NPC the villans...I wanna be a villan..." Well to tell you the truth...you DON'T want to be the villan. You just want to be the villan so you can have your character beat the villan with relatively no effort. Thats why we are going to have character's who have proven time and time again to persevere in the face of peer pressure to be the NPC villans.

• Death, Death, and More Death: "Wait...you said death three times..." Well yea i did say it three times to emphasize the fact that you may DIE (Enqueue mass gasps and fainting). Yeah...i said die...so what...get over it...make a new character...oh yea i forgot to mention...even if your character is the most god moddish person in the world of naruto...YOU MAY DIE TOO!!!!!! (Enqueue sliding out of chairs and crying from little babies).

• Hilarious Gags to make up for you dying: "Dude a vine just grabbed me and dragged me into the forest kicking and screaming from which i was never heard from again what do i do...?" Emanyeru looks at the guy for a second, AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, he continues to laugh and point at the poor guy who walks way with a pissed off face. Okay so yea, your horrifying death will most likely be an hilarious gag that you didn't see coming, like a rabid infested cat jumping on you and using its acid pee to bore holes through your skull. You know random crap like that.

Beyond what i've told you guys. We'll also have...Prizes...What are they you ask...welll...:

• Your life: Yeah...i know..."you cheapsake i'm risking my life and all your going to give me as a prize is my life? this sucks man" well if you count the fact that 1 in ever 9 people on this site is most likely going to survive unless they already have some escape measures or an antidote (which no one has) then yea you might actually be grateful that you still have your life because most of us don't.

• A village: Yeah i said it...were giving away villages...But there's a catch...you have to clean out the remaining undead population...All by yourself...then repopulate...all by yourself...Good luck trying to get your hand to have kids man. Trust me i've seen people try many many times...

• Money!: Hopefully this event will kick start a monetary system that i'm planning to tell sarah about sooner or later which ever decides to come first. And if it does, the survivors will all be receiving money!! Now amount i don't exactly know...so hounding me for that 50k ryo that i owe you will not get you anything.

• Legit rare Kouseitan'i Blades: Yeah...i've been stashin these bad babies for a long time. So i'm going to hide them in various parts of the forum where they will be guarded by hordes among hordes of the undead and villains so good luck gettin'em. And for those who get one. Its yours to keep just don't use it to main anyone seriously...

• Legit rare Kouseitan'i Jutsu: Things that i've probably kept housed for atleast half of my rping career simply because i couldn't let my own clan see them. So yea every survivor will get one of these rare jutsu that have probably never been seen by anyone but myself.

• And Much Much More...: "Wait what do you mean by much much more..." Exactly what it says little kid... much much more...

"Well what happens if we die then...I mean i don't wanna participate if i just die and don't get to come back. Event's shouldn't work that way!" Well...I hate to break it to ya kid but seeing as this event will be based on the decisions you make, simply yelling out that its unfair that you died really doesn't sound all to smart now does it.

The Important Stuff

The Plot

Set in this exact same time period in the exact same continents that were on now. The event basically takes place after a group of researchers discover a lost temple in Wind Country called the Kuro Suna Temple. At the beginning of the expedition that had been chartered by Suna the men had all be respectful members of their own scientific communities. All of them had a piece of their life and fortune riding on the findings of this expedition, sadly they all would not know that this would be their last trip anywhere and that there had been a lot more riding on this mission than just wealth and rank.

Inside of the temple resided a horrible black secret that the people in the land of wind have tried to keep secret for many many millenia, The Black Medallia. Known as the black treasure of death, the black medallia is a stone tablet that was placed in a tomb towards the center of the grand temple. Sealed by a priest in the ancient days the black medallia houses the vile spirits of the dead who wish to be free to wreck havoc among the world of the living. Sealed after the great black plague the spirits who's power was once revered is now feared by all who know of its existence. Follow the explorers as the unknowingly unleash the most foul force of darkness upon mankind that will threaten the existence of the entire human race.

Beware of the possessiveness of the power as even a small scratch can convert you into a mindless undead rage filled zombie ninja, animal, or plant. Not even the fish or fowl are safe. Not even the earth is safe from the possessive power that can consume all.

How to Participate

Well thats easy. After the initial start off at the temple several topics will appear in each village based on when the flood of zombies, demonic plants/animals and plague reaches the village. We will have all of the other RP's roped off and the Event topics will be stickied and have a [Halloween Event] Tag beside the name of the topic. Simply post inside the topic and your ready to go.

If you wish to start your own topic make sure to put the [Halloween Topic] Tag beside the name or we will not post in it and it will be locked because it will be considered an outside topic inside of the event.

If you wish to be added to the NPC list PM me for details on what you have to do.

Event Created and Commissioned by: Emanyeru A. Kouseitan'i
Approved By: Sasuke Uchiha
Managed by: Emanyeru A. Kouseitan'i
Moderated By: The Staff of Naruto RPG
NPC'd By: Emanyeru A. Kouseitan'i, Kaito Daichi, Raishin, Zero Jinsu,and others
Enjoyed by: The users of Naruto RPG
Final Edit: October 30, 2009

Last edited by Emanyeru A. Kouseitan'i on Fri Oct 30, 2009 1:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Halloween Event Info Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween Event Info   Halloween Event Info EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 12:45 pm

finished and updated.
Back to top Go down

Halloween Event Info
Page 1 of 1