Naruto RPG
Welcome to Naruto RPG! This is a text-based RPG where you can play as a canon character or create your own and RP in the land of Naruto! Be sure to read the rules before you register. After you can create your character and wait for an admin to approve you. Then, let the roleplaying begin! ^^
(Feel free to contact an admin if you need any help.)
Naruto RPG
Welcome to Naruto RPG! This is a text-based RPG where you can play as a canon character or create your own and RP in the land of Naruto! Be sure to read the rules before you register. After you can create your character and wait for an admin to approve you. Then, let the roleplaying begin! ^^
(Feel free to contact an admin if you need any help.)
Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Naruto RPG where you can be anything you want! Join organizations, attack villages, fight to the death! Anything is possible!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

United.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

United. Empty
PostSubject: United.   United. EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 1:30 pm

In an isolated valley, surrounded by nothing but a seamingly endless amount of tall trees, stood a lone figure. This figure, adorned a full plate of armor, with an undrawn sword attached to the back of his waist. It was none other then Konoha's only Gelel Knight, Temujin. Having just recently returned from a mission, he stopped himself in this valley to rest momentarilly. With nothing to occupy himself, Temujin sat himself down on the grass in the middle of the valley, careful not to drop himself to heavily with the weight of his armor. Not that the weight hindered him anyway, he simply chose not to accidentally cause unintentiona damage to it's condition. Temujin tilted his chin upward, allowing himself to stare up into the sky. Recently, he had noticed that an unusual amount of dark clouds have been gathering. Was this foreboding some sort of catastrophic event? Perhaps it was his paranoia, if such an event were likely to happen, surely the villages would be in some sort of state of distress already.

Removing himself of such negative thoughts, Temujin would suddenly pick up the nearby prescence of someone unknown. Almost instantly, he arose to his feet gracefully and looked towards the section of trees that he had detected someone. His right hand, had moved to the handle of his blade, awaiting to be unsheathed for the purpose of attacking whoever his unwanted follower was. However, he would keep it undrawn until there was need to draw it. For now, whoever was following him was out of sight, Temujin's crimson red eyes blinked out of habit, as they continued to observe intently.

"Reveal yourself."
Back to top Go down

United. Empty
PostSubject: Re: United.   United. EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 1:38 pm

Itachi had wanted to recruit Konoha's Gelel force that was around when he was still in the village as the ANBU Chief, he was thirteen, that was eight years ago. The force must have increased in members. Itachi followed a Gelel knight he spotted and was able to tell who he was by his armor, it hadn't changed over the years. Itachi hid in the tree's waiting for other Gelel Knights to show up. After a while, none had shown up. Itachi had wondered if this was really a gelel knight. He made a small rustle and soon heard a voice. He walked out from the bushes. "Your better then I expected. Gelel Knight, where are the rest of them?" he asked.
Back to top Go down

United. Empty
PostSubject: Re: United.   United. EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 1:45 pm

"They fight amongst themselves in my home continent, I am one of the few that remain."

Who was this person? Temujin was sure he must have seen him once or twice during his time at Konohagkure. What was somone like him doing so far out of the village, along with following him? However, because this man didn't know about the fate of the other Gelel knights, he could only assume that this man could possibly be a traitor to the village. Yet, there were no obvious intentions, as this man could have easily attacked him from the shadows prior to revealing himself. Temujin had been unable to detect him until now, despite his ability. His grip eased up on the handle of his sword, with his hand soon returning to his side.

"What is your purpose for following me?" Temujin spoke in the same cold tone, refusing to inform this man of his name, at least not until he received information about him as well.
Back to top Go down

United. Empty
PostSubject: Re: United.   United. EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 1:53 pm

Itachi's emotionless face stared at the boys red eyes, studying them with his own dark eyes. "An Invitation" he muttered softly. Itachi walked closer and revealed his hands to show he had no weapons in his palms, hoping to get on the boys good side, this would make negotiation easier for himself. "My group would benefit from your powers" he muttered.
Back to top Go down

United. Empty
PostSubject: Re: United.   United. EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 2:06 pm

As Temujin felt his stare being returned, he would be unable to see what he might be thinking, as the man's expression was similar to his own, emotionless. Invitation? It wasn't until the man had mentioned the word group, that he finally realized what he was talking about. Only once in Temujin's past, had he been directly under the control of someone, Haido. His powers being beneficial? Temujin raised both of his palms upwards, lowering his head to look at them. With these "powers", along with being under Haido's control, he became responsible for the death of many, simply over the false promise of a utopia. No, he wouldn't allow himself to be toyed that way anymore. Temujin only believed strongly in protecting the innocent and aiding in eradicating war from this world.

It then struck him that there was a possibility this man had similar intentions. Was his group actually one dedicated towards achieving peaceful goals. Such a thing had been unheard of for Temujin, that being the reason why he was intrigued. Temujin also took a mental note of the man's unarmed manner, meaning that he either wanted to prove innocence, or had something else up his sleeve. For now, Temujin would play along, punishment would be given accordingly if this man was evil.

"What are your intenions, for my power, and for such a group to be made?"

Temujin was aware that he was facing this man with a variety of questions, But if his answers proved to be within Temujin's favor, it was likely that he would commit himself to the same cause and aid this man.
Back to top Go down

United. Empty
PostSubject: Re: United.   United. EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 4:08 pm

Itachi looked at the boy as he lifted his hands, he was in deep thought obviously and looked very troubled by his offer, perhaps something happened in his past life that caused him to be like this. He was beginning to consider the thought of joining as he asked his numerous questions one after the other. "My Intentions are to simply..Stop shinobi wars" he murmured just loud enough for the boy to hear. "And Your techniques, are Unique and something not very well known.. And my group needs powerful and determined members in it, Which you seem to be."
Back to top Go down

United. Empty
PostSubject: Re: United.   United. EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 6:53 am

"Eradicate..shinobi wars?"

This man did not falter with his words, nor did he seem to be speaking lies. What he seemed to want to do was create a utopia. How nostalgic. Temujin knew that if the man had come for him specifically, it should at least be in his interest to go and see for himself the "group" that man planned to gather for his stated goal. Temujin dropped his hands to his side again, now looking intently at the man in front of him. He hadn't noticed it before, but his eyes were a crimson red similar to his own, with some sort of marking mixed in with the color. Temujin had never seen such an odd pair of eyes before, which only further intrigued him. With his newfound resolve, Temujin would follow this man and possibly join his cause.

"My name is Temujin. I will follow you to see if what you speak is true. However, if your actions or words stray from this goal, I won't hesitate to cut you down myself."
Back to top Go down

United. Empty
PostSubject: Re: United.   United. EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 12:47 pm

Itachi had a small smile barely visible to anyone, this boy was a key to his group and he was now one step closer to his goal. "I wouldn't hesitate either if someone lied to me about peace" he muttered and turned around and waved his hand signaling him to follow. Leading him to a water fall soon after the beginning of the walk. The others should already be inside, thought Itachi.
Back to top Go down

United. Empty
PostSubject: Re: United.   United. EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 3:55 pm

Temujin could have sword he saw a sign of emotion on this man's face, but shrugged it off when the man turned around. There was no going back now that he had accepted such an invitation. With no doubt in his mind, Temujin walked quietly behind the man until they would reach wherever their destination was, assuming there was no distractions or such.

[exit]
Back to top Go down

United. Empty
PostSubject: Re: United.   United. EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 3:57 pm

Itachi took him into the meeting room where the other clones of himself were with the other people.

[end]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

United. Empty
PostSubject: Re: United.   United. Empty

Back to top Go down

United.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto RPG :: Archives-
Jump to: