Naruto RPG
Welcome to Naruto RPG! This is a text-based RPG where you can play as a canon character or create your own and RP in the land of Naruto! Be sure to read the rules before you register. After you can create your character and wait for an admin to approve you. Then, let the roleplaying begin! ^^
(Feel free to contact an admin if you need any help.)
Naruto RPG
Welcome to Naruto RPG! This is a text-based RPG where you can play as a canon character or create your own and RP in the land of Naruto! Be sure to read the rules before you register. After you can create your character and wait for an admin to approve you. Then, let the roleplaying begin! ^^
(Feel free to contact an admin if you need any help.)
Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Naruto RPG where you can be anything you want! Join organizations, attack villages, fight to the death! Anything is possible!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Listen Up

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blood Rose Vampire
Otokage
Otokage
Blood Rose Vampire

Listen Up Empty
PostSubject: Listen Up   Listen Up EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 4:49 pm

Okay, I'm only going to say this once so everyone better listen. If you don't like the site and you're going to insult it then leave. If you don't you'll get banned soon enough.
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-roleplay.rpg-board.net

Listen Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Listen Up   Listen Up EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 4:59 pm

smart way to go about things ban everyone that wants to help change the site for the better thats a perfect plan i cant see you going wrong with that sasuke
Back to top Go down

Listen Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Listen Up   Listen Up EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 5:05 pm

its not the people who want to help its the people who want to change it to their standards =/ and insult the site not even trying to help it =/
Back to top Go down
Blood Rose Vampire
Otokage
Otokage
Blood Rose Vampire

Listen Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Listen Up   Listen Up EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 5:14 pm

The site is FINE.
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-roleplay.rpg-board.net

Listen Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Listen Up   Listen Up EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 5:16 pm

except for the people who complain about nothing and wont get off the subject and cause fights .-.
Back to top Go down

Listen Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Listen Up   Listen Up EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 5:17 pm

sasuke fine? maybe to you but the site is going downhill and we the users who keep this site going can see that it is not fine the admin you have are inactive most of the time and they dont look over things that they approve im not saying they all do but alot do including yourself as you have approved things that go against your very own rules
Back to top Go down

Listen Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Listen Up   Listen Up EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 5:29 pm

Umm your looking at this a wrong way You can suggest if you think something doesn't look or sound right or watever but shes asking to not be like"This site sucks look at the way mods just approve stuff."(Just an example im not saying anything)be more like"Umm i think that the way mods approve is really bad you could fix it by....."
Back to top Go down

Listen Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Listen Up   Listen Up EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 10:20 pm

Most of us have attempted to do it that way o.O
Back to top Go down

Listen Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Listen Up   Listen Up EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 5:27 am

You really are going about this the wrong way, Sarah. Its better if you atleast talk to your users and find out why they're acting like they are instead of banning them. You users can be your greatest friend and worst enemy, just as they can advertise they can also denounce. So trust me when I say its better to listen to they're complaints instead of banning them or you'll be hurting your sites own lifeline.
Back to top Go down

Listen Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Listen Up   Listen Up EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 11:40 am

baning user for speaking their mind that a little harsh but lets see it trough sarahs eyes "OMG THIS SITE SUCKS MOD " insert profanity here" ADMINS ARE SONS OF"ANOTHER PROFANITY HERE"it gets annoying we could try having a sub forum for forum suggestion and offer the sites some fresh ideas i think this suggestion of mine would be alot better than instead of trying to put up with this "THIS SITE SUCKS" =/
Back to top Go down

Listen Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Listen Up   Listen Up EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 3:10 pm

Sarah, yes you have a point that everyone bitches about the site and its true a good 94% do have something negative to say and the other 6% just keeps to themselves and i understand that this is your site and you love it but the sites not only for you and the fact that the people on the site are not haveing as much fun as they could should be a red flag for you and you should be trying to fix said problem. sure you can ban everyone that says something bad, but then where are the ones that keep the site alive? banned. then yes new people MAY come to the site and itll be fun at first but then what, it will get boring again and theyll start complaining to and youll ban more people, in the end your only hurting your own site.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Listen Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Listen Up   Listen Up Empty

Back to top Go down

Listen Up
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto RPG :: Welcome to Naruto RPG! :: Announcements-
Jump to: