Naruto RPG
Welcome to Naruto RPG! This is a text-based RPG where you can play as a canon character or create your own and RP in the land of Naruto! Be sure to read the rules before you register. After you can create your character and wait for an admin to approve you. Then, let the roleplaying begin! ^^
(Feel free to contact an admin if you need any help.)
Naruto RPG
Welcome to Naruto RPG! This is a text-based RPG where you can play as a canon character or create your own and RP in the land of Naruto! Be sure to read the rules before you register. After you can create your character and wait for an admin to approve you. Then, let the roleplaying begin! ^^
(Feel free to contact an admin if you need any help.)
Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Naruto RPG where you can be anything you want! Join organizations, attack villages, fight to the death! Anything is possible!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The New Race

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blood Rose Vampire
Otokage
Otokage
Blood Rose Vampire

The New Race Empty
PostSubject: The New Race   The New Race EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 1:44 pm

A new RPG that I might make. Tell me if you like the plot and I'll make the site. It's a vampire RPG with a twist. (The idea wasn't all mine, I got some from a book and made up the rest.)

Plot
700 years ago, the vampires decided to change the way they lived. They were wild, feeding off any human they saw and killing them quickly. The humans were getting mad, and were starting to fight back. They started hunting the vampires. Because of this, more and more vampires were dying. Something must be done.

So they made laws. One law was that the vampires could only drink enough human blood to survive, and after feeding leave the humans alive. They also elected leaders: the vampire princes and generals. Since no more humans were dying, they no longer saw the vampires as a threat and left them alone. The vampires were also satisfied with the laws. Except for a few, 70 to be exact. They didn’t want to follow the new laws, so they declared themselves a new race. The Vampaneze.

The vampaneze and the vampires came up with an agreement. The vampaneze could do as they wanted, but they couldn’t involve the vampires in anyway. They had to move far, far away from the vampires. The vampaneze moved, and continued with their way of life. Their law was if you fed off a human you had to kill them. The vampires and vampaneze were also not allowed to kill each other. If they did, a war would break out… They would all be involved.

500 years after the vampaneze had first been left, a crazy vampaneze named Morlough ran far from the others, to a city. He drank large amounts of blood and killed many people. He captured two humans and planned to kill them in a few days. Little did he know these humans were friends of a vampire who lived in the city, Lanten. Lanten found out the vampaneze had captured the humans, and vowed to save them. He knew it was against the law to kill the crazy vampaneze, but his friends were about to be killed and he couldn’t just stand there. He hunted down the vampaneze and fought him. He won. The vampaneze was dead. Lanten left the Morlough in an underground tunnel, hoping the vampaneze wouldn’t find out what he had done.

Everything went fine for 50 years, until the body was discovered by a vampaneze. The vampaneze knew that a vampire had killed Morlough, so he set off to hunt down the vampire. He made mistakes though, and an innocent vampire was killed. The vampires would not take this. This was war. For 150 years the war between the vampires and vampaneze has been going on, with little hope that it would end soon. But there must be a way to stop it. Right?
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-roleplay.rpg-board.net

The New Race Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Race   The New Race EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 1:47 pm

This sounds a bit like the Cirque De Freak series. Vampires, Vampaneze, etc, etc. =/
Back to top Go down
Blood Rose Vampire
Otokage
Otokage
Blood Rose Vampire

The New Race Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Race   The New Race EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 1:52 pm

Exactly. That's where I got the idea.
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-roleplay.rpg-board.net

The New Race Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Race   The New Race EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 1:54 pm

Ah, OK then. I was wondering why it sounded so familiar.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The New Race Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Race   The New Race Empty

Back to top Go down

The New Race
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto RPG :: Advertisments-
Jump to: