Naruto RPG
Welcome to Naruto RPG! This is a text-based RPG where you can play as a canon character or create your own and RP in the land of Naruto! Be sure to read the rules before you register. After you can create your character and wait for an admin to approve you. Then, let the roleplaying begin! ^^
(Feel free to contact an admin if you need any help.)
Naruto RPG
Welcome to Naruto RPG! This is a text-based RPG where you can play as a canon character or create your own and RP in the land of Naruto! Be sure to read the rules before you register. After you can create your character and wait for an admin to approve you. Then, let the roleplaying begin! ^^
(Feel free to contact an admin if you need any help.)
Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Naruto RPG where you can be anything you want! Join organizations, attack villages, fight to the death! Anything is possible!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Two Rinnegans Collide

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Two Rinnegans Collide Empty
PostSubject: Two Rinnegans Collide   Two Rinnegans Collide EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 3:02 pm

A man with spiky black hair was walking in the sound village. He had heard rumors of another rinnegan user there and decided to investigate. He stood at 6'1. He was young but very talented. He looked very inspiring to childern, some of who asked for him to train them to become a ninja. He had merely shook his head and continued on his search for the one known as Ryuumaru.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two Rinnegans Collide   Two Rinnegans Collide EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 3:06 pm

The one known as Ryuumaru Shimazu, of the 'Shimazu Devils', was busy in one of the Sound Village's Training Grounds. His long silver hair that went down to his mid-back blew in the wind. His eyes were in the form of the Rinnegan and he was currently looking at the area around him with the Kekkei Genkai. His long, pointed ears and his markings on his face stood out as the most noticeable features, excluding his Rinnegan of course.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two Rinnegans Collide   Two Rinnegans Collide EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 3:10 pm

Bokuushon walked towards the training grounds having his instinct tell him he was there. He looked around and saw him. His first notice was that he had strange markings and then he noticed the rinnegan in his eyes. "hello, Ryuumaru I presume?" He said in a monotone voice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two Rinnegans Collide   Two Rinnegans Collide EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 3:11 pm

Ryuumaru blinked and turned towards the man who asked him if he got his name right. "Yes, you have the right person. What do you require of me?" Ryuumaru asked him with a raised eyebrow as he brushed a strand of hair out of his face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two Rinnegans Collide   Two Rinnegans Collide EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 3:33 pm

Bokuushon Smirked "well I heard you had rinnegan like me... I've come to see if this is true and it is appearently" He walked closer to him smiling
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two Rinnegans Collide   Two Rinnegans Collide EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 3:42 pm

"Well if that's so, can you please explain to me what the Rinnegan is? Neither my mother or my father told me anything about it" he said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two Rinnegans Collide   Two Rinnegans Collide EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 3:44 pm

He laughed then started "rinnegan is god's doujutsu some say... however do not become arrogant with it... we can ressurrect tons of people at the cost of our lives, we can control gravity, we have all elements and we can make paths... all you should do at your age for now...." He smiled
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two Rinnegans Collide   Two Rinnegans Collide EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 3:46 pm

Ryuumaru blinked in surprise when Bokuushon listed off the abilities the Rinnegan gave him. "So, your gonna teach me how to master my Rinnegan?" he asked him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two Rinnegans Collide   Two Rinnegans Collide EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 3:51 pm

"mostly... those arent all the abilities though...." He smirked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two Rinnegans Collide   Two Rinnegans Collide EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 3:52 pm

"Then what are the other abilities?" he asked him with a curious look on his face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two Rinnegans Collide   Two Rinnegans Collide EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 3:53 pm

"when you make paths you can see through their eys for one... too many to list actually" He sighed "but while I may not be able to list them I can teach them all"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two Rinnegans Collide   Two Rinnegans Collide EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 3:54 pm

"Alright then. What do I learn first?" he asked him with an eager expression on his face, obviously ready to learn all he has to teach him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two Rinnegans Collide   Two Rinnegans Collide EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 4:07 pm

"Shinra Tensei" He smirked as he held his hand out pointing at a rock which just exploded into dust.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two Rinnegans Collide   Two Rinnegans Collide EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 4:10 pm

Ryuumaru's eyes opened very wide and his jaw dropped. "What just happened?" he asked Bokuushon in a shocked manner.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two Rinnegans Collide   Two Rinnegans Collide EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 4:12 pm

"gravity control" He smirked "just think of a ball of chakra coming out of your hand... now think of it as gravity.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two Rinnegans Collide   Two Rinnegans Collide EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 4:14 pm

"OK then" he said with a frown as he held his hand up and concentrated. "Shinra Tensei" he said as he made a weak but effective Shinra Tensei that knocked one of the trees down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two Rinnegans Collide   Two Rinnegans Collide EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 4:17 pm

"good.. youll have to put more chakra into it but thats good for now" He smiled
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two Rinnegans Collide   Two Rinnegans Collide EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 4:17 pm

"Alright then. What's next?" he asked him with an excited look on his face as he literally bounced up and down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two Rinnegans Collide   Two Rinnegans Collide EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 4:30 pm

"Bansho Ten'in" He smiled as he pulled the boy towards him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two Rinnegans Collide   Two Rinnegans Collide EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 4:31 pm

"WOAH" he yelled out as he was pulled towards Bokuushon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two Rinnegans Collide   Two Rinnegans Collide EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 4:34 pm

"now imagine... umm... a hand grabbing something and oulling it towards you"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two Rinnegans Collide   Two Rinnegans Collide EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 4:35 pm

"Um, alright then" he said as he held his hand out towards Bokuushon. "Bansho Ten'in" he said as he managed to pull Bokuushon towards him.

Last edited by Tony 3:16 on Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two Rinnegans Collide   Two Rinnegans Collide EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 4:40 pm

Bokuushon smiled he'll make a fine apprentice soon enough.... lets hope he isnt like orochimaru though..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two Rinnegans Collide   Two Rinnegans Collide EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 4:40 pm

"Was that good enough?" Ryuumaru asked the other Rinnegan wielder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two Rinnegans Collide   Two Rinnegans Collide EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 4:49 pm

"yes actually.... your progressing well" He smiled at him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two Rinnegans Collide   Two Rinnegans Collide EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 4:50 pm

"Awesome. Just wait until my mother and father" he said with a grin on his face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two Rinnegans Collide   Two Rinnegans Collide Empty

Back to top Go down

Two Rinnegans Collide
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto RPG :: Archives-
Jump to: