Naruto RPG
Welcome to Naruto RPG! This is a text-based RPG where you can play as a canon character or create your own and RP in the land of Naruto! Be sure to read the rules before you register. After you can create your character and wait for an admin to approve you. Then, let the roleplaying begin! ^^
(Feel free to contact an admin if you need any help.)
Naruto RPG
Welcome to Naruto RPG! This is a text-based RPG where you can play as a canon character or create your own and RP in the land of Naruto! Be sure to read the rules before you register. After you can create your character and wait for an admin to approve you. Then, let the roleplaying begin! ^^
(Feel free to contact an admin if you need any help.)
Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Naruto RPG where you can be anything you want! Join organizations, attack villages, fight to the death! Anything is possible!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Wedding Day

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Wedding Day Empty
PostSubject: Wedding Day   Wedding Day EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 8:10 pm

I stared at myself in the mirror for another minute. My white dress that flowed around my ankles didn't help my butterflies as I readied myself for this. My redish brown hair was pulled up in a bun at the top of my head, the veil kept in place by little royal blue hair pins. Worry that I would screw this up made the butterflies in my stomach worsen. This was driving me mad and I hadn't even gotten to the part where I walk up the aisle.
Kayler walked over to my side, grabbing my hand and squeezing it, a feeling of calm overwhelming me as she did. I looked down at her, we smiled at each other as we looked each other over. She was wearing a slightly pinkish dress, one that was tight all the way down to her ankles. She could maybe move her feet three feet apart from each other when she walked. Pink gems twinkled in her ears and her hair barette. I wrapped my arm around her shoulders, squeezing them and grinning wider.
Back to top Go down

Wedding Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wedding Day   Wedding Day EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 8:26 pm

Kurokon was breathing heavily, he had been facing an enemy worse than kyuubi, the nervousness before a wedding, and getting a small tux to fit him. He was taller than most people so it was obviously harder to get one than it is for most. He sighed trying to catch his breath. For once in his life he felt cold, but in a comforting way. He was usually calm and collected on normal days, however this was no normal day, he was getting married this day. While he loved Ichigo with all his heart he was still nervous, infact it actually made it worse, somehow. He had lost all his fears when he started walking through the aisle. He stopped infront of the preist.
Back to top Go down

Wedding Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wedding Day   Wedding Day EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 4:42 am

Someone knocked on the door gently, saying, "We're ready for you dear."
My stomach twisted nervously, nothing that Kayler could do to calm me down would work now. I swallowed, replying to the voice, "Yes ma'am... I'll be out in a sec." I cast one last glance at the mirror before Kayler pulled me out of the room, holding the basket of flower petals that she would sprinkle across the floor. The doors that led to the aisles were closed as I positioned myself in front of it, my father's arm linked with my right arm. Kayler stood in front of us with two other girls who I had known from the village in the leaf. I breathed in once, begging myself not to trip over the bottom of my dress.
Back to top Go down

Wedding Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wedding Day   Wedding Day EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 8:17 pm

While Kurokon was walking inside of a room looking at himself at the mirror,nervous as ever.A man walks in and this man was wearing a blue and white tux.He never though he would see a day like this unless it was in his dream."There you are......Brother"Said the man who had just closed the door behind him.But he has only one current known brother.Kaigen Shikyo.Kaigen walked up to the window looking outside,his face somehow formed a smirk.He couldn't help himself,his older brother is getting married and he never meet the girl.His eyes rested on his brother."I never thought I'd see the day.To see my older brother getting married"He said as his face formed a smile.
Back to top Go down

Wedding Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wedding Day   Wedding Day EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 8:29 pm

Kurokon smiled at her, she looked absolutely beautiful. He had to keep himself from drooling at her. A civilian appeared out of nowhere next to Kaigen "neither did I kaigen... neither did I" He smiled as his mangekyou sharingan turned off. He smirked at His old student unbeleiveble....
Back to top Go down

Wedding Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wedding Day   Wedding Day EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 8:15 pm

I took a deep breath as the music started playing, my heart pounding harder and harder with every second. I walked slowly into the room, Kayler, my two old friends behind her, leading the way, my father at my side. I couldn't stop myself from smiling as I saw Kurokon. He was extremely handsome, making me feel kinda plain as I compared him to myself. When I got up to where Kuro was standing, I stopped and lifted my veil out of my face.
Back to top Go down

Wedding Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wedding Day   Wedding Day EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 10:20 pm

ooc: we need a preist xD
Back to top Go down

Wedding Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wedding Day   Wedding Day EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 10:32 pm

OOC:Yes?
Back to top Go down

Wedding Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wedding Day   Wedding Day EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 10:40 am

ooc: Yeah we do... Kaito are you capable of being the priest?
Back to top Go down

Wedding Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wedding Day   Wedding Day EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 10:49 am

OOC: Yes, I am
Back to top Go down

Wedding Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wedding Day   Wedding Day EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 10:54 am

ooc: Could you please be ours?
Back to top Go down

Wedding Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wedding Day   Wedding Day EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 10:55 am

OOC: Mhmm
Back to top Go down

Wedding Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wedding Day   Wedding Day EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 11:04 am

ooc: Thanks.
Back to top Go down

Wedding Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wedding Day   Wedding Day EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 1:36 pm

Ammanas Ruse was in a church, which was in Konoha. What is a High Priest of a foreign god doing in a church? Well, he happens to be presiding over a wedding. How he happened to be at a wedding is a story to long to get into at this time. The important thing is that Ruse is now at the wedding somewhat unprepared, but that’s not unusual for him. The music played, the bride walked up the aisle to where the groom was already waiting, the crowd sat back down and Ruse begins the ceremony, “We are gathered here today to see the marriage of two people, who both are deeply in love with each other.” Ruse turned to the groom first, “Do you take your bride as your loving wife, who you will love and take care of till death separates you?” Ruse then turned to the bride and repeated the same question switching bride to groom and wife to husband. Once they had both answered yes, he would say,” You may now kiss the bride.” Then it was Ruse’s favorite part about weddings free food and booze.
Back to top Go down

Wedding Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wedding Day   Wedding Day EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 1:41 pm

"I do" Kurokon smiled warmly.

ooc: the first time ive been in a situation where I cant think of how to make my post longer without ooc
Back to top Go down

Wedding Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wedding Day   Wedding Day EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 6:44 pm

"I do." I said, joyful tears flooding my eyes.
Back to top Go down

Wedding Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wedding Day   Wedding Day EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 7:43 pm

Kurokon smiled at her and bent down to kiss her. He had loved her for quite some time now but had only admitted it a whiole ago. He felt tons of emotion welling up inside his stomache.
Back to top Go down

Wedding Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wedding Day   Wedding Day EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 10:38 pm

I stood on my toes to reach him, kissing him back passionately. I could've stood there all night, being right there with him. Unfortunately, this was a wedding and I would have to wait until afterwards for that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wedding Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wedding Day   Wedding Day Empty

Back to top Go down

Wedding Day
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto RPG :: Other Areas :: Town Area :: Church-
Jump to: