Naruto RPG
Welcome to Naruto RPG! This is a text-based RPG where you can play as a canon character or create your own and RP in the land of Naruto! Be sure to read the rules before you register. After you can create your character and wait for an admin to approve you. Then, let the roleplaying begin! ^^
(Feel free to contact an admin if you need any help.)
Naruto RPG
Welcome to Naruto RPG! This is a text-based RPG where you can play as a canon character or create your own and RP in the land of Naruto! Be sure to read the rules before you register. After you can create your character and wait for an admin to approve you. Then, let the roleplaying begin! ^^
(Feel free to contact an admin if you need any help.)
Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Naruto RPG where you can be anything you want! Join organizations, attack villages, fight to the death! Anything is possible!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Naruto - Rise of the Shingami

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Spirit of the Snow
Yukikage
Yukikage
Spirit of the Snow

Naruto - Rise of the Shingami Empty
PostSubject: Naruto - Rise of the Shingami   Naruto - Rise of the Shingami EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 2:14 am

Naruto - Rise of the Shingami MyBannerMaker_Banner3

Naruto - Rise of the Shinigami

This is a totally custom rp site set in the future of the series. All of the canon are dead, the Akatsuki are no more. Only one threat remains. A mysterious group called Yami who are looking for 6 chosen shinobi for a ritual to summon the death god himself, Shingami. Pick your side. Save the world, or shrowd it in darkness.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naruto - Rise of the Shingami   Naruto - Rise of the Shingami EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 4:29 pm

I'm not joining, simply for the fact, you gave Yami leader position away to Tony, with an RP sample of: " You know I RP well enough for a high leveled character. " Nothing against site, you or Tony, but you should had waited for someone better or ask him for a really good RP sample.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naruto - Rise of the Shingami   Naruto - Rise of the Shingami EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 5:57 pm

Dude, I happen to be the webmaster of the site and you have no right to say that to me considering I saw one of Zak's apps get approved with an RP Sample just saying 'You guys know how I RP' =/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naruto - Rise of the Shingami   Naruto - Rise of the Shingami EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 6:23 pm

dont use me as an example
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naruto - Rise of the Shingami   Naruto - Rise of the Shingami EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 6:37 pm

I'm just saying he shouldn't complain about that RP Sample thing when I remember you did the same thing on one of your apps. =/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naruto - Rise of the Shingami   Naruto - Rise of the Shingami EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 2:20 am

But his RP'ing is far beyond yours, I know he can hold the Kazekage position, while you shouldn't.And so your the webmaster?So what? D'un get me wrong, I'm not meaning to piss you off Tony, it's just not fair.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naruto - Rise of the Shingami   Naruto - Rise of the Shingami EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 2:25 am

Bump!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naruto - Rise of the Shingami   Naruto - Rise of the Shingami Empty

Back to top Go down

Naruto - Rise of the Shingami
Page 1 of 1