Naruto RPG
Welcome to Naruto RPG! This is a text-based RPG where you can play as a canon character or create your own and RP in the land of Naruto! Be sure to read the rules before you register. After you can create your character and wait for an admin to approve you. Then, let the roleplaying begin! ^^
(Feel free to contact an admin if you need any help.)
Naruto RPG
Welcome to Naruto RPG! This is a text-based RPG where you can play as a canon character or create your own and RP in the land of Naruto! Be sure to read the rules before you register. After you can create your character and wait for an admin to approve you. Then, let the roleplaying begin! ^^
(Feel free to contact an admin if you need any help.)
Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Naruto RPG where you can be anything you want! Join organizations, attack villages, fight to the death! Anything is possible!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A Relaxing Stroll

Go down 
AuthorMessage

A Relaxing Stroll Empty
PostSubject: A Relaxing Stroll   A Relaxing Stroll EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 1:58 pm

Kurenai was walking through Konoha, with her hands gently resting in the pockets of her Jonin jacket. The world had started to become repetitive to her. The same things happened again, and their was never time for just peace and relaxation. Well, not if you were a Jonin of the Leaf Village. Sometimes, Kurenai found herself wondering why she wanted to become a ninja in the first place. She figured, it was probably a popular thing at that age. But, looking back on it and seeing all the people being peaceful, she wouldn't change it. It was enough for her to know that she contributed to the short amount of peace they had in that village. She decided it would be best to just enjoy her peaceful walk, instead of thinking about all of the things in her life. Not that she had it as bad as others had.
Back to top Go down

A Relaxing Stroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Relaxing Stroll   A Relaxing Stroll EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 2:05 pm

The legendary god of fire they called him, bullshit... he was just a simple man no matter how powerful he was, he just wished people would learn this. He had met several people with hte same problem as him, not being noticed for them but for something people make them out to be. This was the reason he was always training childern, to make a name for himself instead of his title and bloodline. He wasnt the cold blooded killer everyone maked him out to be, but they didnt care, this was also why he had taken back the raikage position. He never really wore the robes or hat. This was all going through his mind when Kurokon Shikyo walked by kurenai.
Back to top Go down

A Relaxing Stroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Relaxing Stroll   A Relaxing Stroll EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 2:07 pm

Unknown to her, Hakudoshi, the seemingly 7 year old ANBU torture expert and the Rain Village's Genjutsu master was spying on her on the rooftops. He had heard stories of Konoha's illustrious Genjutsu Mistress and he decided that he wanted to see how true those stories of her were true. He wore his ANBU cloak and mask to hide his features from any onlookers but that didn't hide how short he was. His halberd was strapped to his back and just in case some trouble started, he was prepared to pull it out. He silently followed Kurenai on the rooftops, being very careful to mask his presence.
Back to top Go down

A Relaxing Stroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Relaxing Stroll   A Relaxing Stroll EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 2:11 pm

Kurenai was strolling on down the village, when she noticed someone. It was the Raikage, he was out of his normal place. He walked by her and she turned around for a second glance, to make sure her eyes weren't fooling her. Sure enough, it was the Raikage. Kurenai wondered what he was doing in Konoha, but she remembered he wasn't exactly a traditional kage who just stayed in their village doing work all day. She decided to see if it was really him. "Raikage?" She said in a curious tone, while he was walking off. She didn't say it to loud, but she said it loud enough where he could hear her.
Back to top Go down

A Relaxing Stroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Relaxing Stroll   A Relaxing Stroll EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 2:20 pm

"ugh not you too.. please just call me Kurokon... I hate being refered to by a title..." He sighed glancing into her eyes. ... what the hell?... damn looks like sharingan without tome... strange... but cool He thought with his childish nature on his inside for now. He never had a real childhood which is why most say he acts so childish, which is bullshit as he is actually just relatively insane, not in the bad way but in a good way, which is why no one beleived it.
Back to top Go down

A Relaxing Stroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Relaxing Stroll   A Relaxing Stroll EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 2:23 pm

Hakudoshi jumped across to another rooftop so he could get in closer. He then applied chakra to his ear to increase his hearing so he could listen in on the conversation the two were having. "Does the Genjutsu Mistress know the fucking Raikage?" he whispered to himself as he focused in on their conversation.
Back to top Go down

A Relaxing Stroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Relaxing Stroll   A Relaxing Stroll EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 2:26 pm

So, it was indeed the Raikage or Kurokon as he wanted to be called. Kurenai turned her body so it was facing him fully and took a few steps towards him. Just by that statement, she could tell that he liked to be a rebel in a way. He liked to go by his own rules, and didn't really like the job of being Raikage. "Okay then, Kurokon. If you don't mind me asking, what brings you to this village?" She knew he would say something like he just wanted to come here. But, their was always a chance he would give her a good reason of being in Konoha.
Back to top Go down

A Relaxing Stroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Relaxing Stroll   A Relaxing Stroll EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 2:50 pm

"I wanted to visit this old place... use to be a chuunin here you know? ironic..." He chuckled knowing her reaction wouldnt be calm, unless she was like kakashi. Not many people knew but he was once a chuunin of Konohagakure, of course he was an S ranked ninja before but it was obvious that he couldnt be trusted by the hokage yet.
Back to top Go down

A Relaxing Stroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Relaxing Stroll   A Relaxing Stroll EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 2:53 pm

Hakudoshi laughed when he heard that the Hokage made Kurokon a Chuunin here. "Good. He's probably as fucking weak as hell anyway" he whispered with a smirk on his face. To him, this conversation was comedy gold, considering the Raikage was made a Chuunin the village and he believes that it'll probably get funnier.
Back to top Go down

A Relaxing Stroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Relaxing Stroll   A Relaxing Stroll EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 3:00 pm

A grin came across Kurenai's face. She was surprised, but not all that shocked about it. A lot of people who you would never expect to be from the Leaf village, came from Konoha. She slid a piece of hair out of her face and to the side. She figured she would take some of this time to get to know him a little. "So, what made you become Raikage?" This was a question that she was really curious about. The way he acted made it seem like he never wanted to be Kage.
Back to top Go down

A Relaxing Stroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Relaxing Stroll   A Relaxing Stroll EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 3:04 pm

"well I just got tired of being a Missing ninja... went to the main place that liked me... which was Kumogakure... not a surprise is it?" He smirked. He knew one thing and one thing only about this woman, she was getting etertained. "are you coming out of the shadows or what?" He smirked turning to where Hakudoshi was standing
Back to top Go down

A Relaxing Stroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Relaxing Stroll   A Relaxing Stroll EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 3:09 pm

Hakudoshi cursed up a storm when Kurokon figured out where he was. He hesitantly jumped off the rooftop and landed a few feet away from the two. "So, perhaps your not as weak as shit if you managed to detect me" Hakudoshi commented behind his Rain ANBU mask as he stared up at Kurokon with a scowl on his face. Hakudoshi was short compared to the two, his head only coming up to Kurokon chest but then again, he IS trapped in a 7 year old body so of course he was going to be short.
Back to top Go down

A Relaxing Stroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Relaxing Stroll   A Relaxing Stroll EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 3:15 pm

Kurenai was indeed interested in Kurokon's story. It was as if she was being read a book. Kurenai turned around and looked at the kid. Well, at least she thought it was a kid. She wasn't particularly sure because of the Anbu mask. She didn't know any kid who could be at the rank of Anbu. She looked up at Kurokon and back down at the little boy. "Do you know this kid?" She said calmly, not seeing this boy as someone who mattered.
Back to top Go down

A Relaxing Stroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Relaxing Stroll   A Relaxing Stroll EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 3:19 pm

"nope.. I didnt even notice the pipsqueak there.. I meant him" He pointed to Jiraiya, who was coming out of the shadows after writing several things down in his little notebook. He sighed "you really cant help yourself can you?" Kurokon asked Jiraiya. "well at least Im not the married one flirting with other girls" He smirked. At this point Kurokon had to keep himself from smacking him upside the head.
Back to top Go down

A Relaxing Stroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Relaxing Stroll   A Relaxing Stroll EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 3:22 pm

"HEY!!! Who the fuck you calling a pipsqueak? I'll have you fucking know that I'm the Rain Village's top Interrogator since I can make any injury you suffer in my Genjutsus suffer in real life so if I were to, say, cut your fucking balls off in a Genjutsu, they would literally be fucking cut off in the real world so don't fucking insult me asshole" Hakudoshi cursed at Kurokon excessively with a scowl on his masked face. It was obvious he hated being mocked about his height.
Back to top Go down

A Relaxing Stroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Relaxing Stroll   A Relaxing Stroll EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 3:39 pm

Kurenai giggled at their remarks of flirting. She was use to that from Jiryia, he was the local perv. She noticed the litttle man's comment about his Genjutsu. It intrigued her. "You're a Genjutsu master?" She said as if not believing it.
Back to top Go down

A Relaxing Stroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Relaxing Stroll   A Relaxing Stroll EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 3:50 pm

"three genjutsu masters in one place... who'd thought?" He chuckled "kid.. I wouldnt care if you were twenty five I'd call you a pipsqueak because your chakra pressence is either hidden well or... very tiny" He smirked. Jiraiya shook his head "why are you in Konohagakure Hakudoshi?" Jiraiya asked
Back to top Go down

A Relaxing Stroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Relaxing Stroll   A Relaxing Stroll EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 3:53 pm

Hakudoshi turned to Kurenai and grinned behind his mask. "Of course I am. My bloodline revolves around my Genjutsus. It is quite useful in torture sessions since any injury a person sustains in the Genjutsu world, like being stabbed in the stomach with a knife, they will receive it in the real world, meaning they will actually have a knife stab wound in their stomach" Hakudoshi explained with a grin on his face. He then turned to the Toad Sannin and raised an eyebrow. "I am here because I want to be. The bossman didn't order me to be here, I chose to come, mainly because I wanted to" he said with a smirk on his face.
Back to top Go down

A Relaxing Stroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Relaxing Stroll   A Relaxing Stroll EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 4:05 pm

Kurenai giggled at his comment. Genjutsu was all in the brain, and the brain controlled a lot. Anyone could make a genjutsu a reality with enough training and skill. It was all about manipulating the brain and what the brain thought was true would happen. It wasn't a special skill like this kid was thinking. "Your clan? Any ninja can learn that with enough skill and training. It's still an impressive feat though." Kurenai said with a smirk. This boy was a hothead for sure.
Back to top Go down

A Relaxing Stroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Relaxing Stroll   A Relaxing Stroll EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 4:15 pm

"I made a completely unescapeable genjutsu..... well at least no one has figured it out yet..." Kurokon smirked. Jiraiya shrugged "I'm going to the hotsprings" He said turning his back and leaving "wonder what for" Kurokon smirked. "want me to show you my favorite two? the other one shouldnt be veiwed by anyone but demons or evil people"
Back to top Go down

A Relaxing Stroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Relaxing Stroll   A Relaxing Stroll EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 4:18 pm

Hakudoshi narrowed his eyes at Kurokon. "You place me in one of your fucking Genjutsus and I will show you the Genjutsu I made that is as feared as the fucking Tsukuyomi itself" he cursed as he turned towards Kurenai. "While that may be true, my bloodline also gives me the ability to turn ANYTHING into a Genjutsu. I could make you think that I am going for a clone technique when I am actually placing you under a well hidden illusion. I could make you think I'm going to charge blindly at you in a fit of rage and trap you in an illusion where I turn my body in kikai bugs like the Aburame. I can make ANYTHING I do into a Genjutsu" he said with a sadistic grin on his masked face.
Back to top Go down

A Relaxing Stroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Relaxing Stroll   A Relaxing Stroll EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 4:27 pm

Kurenai smirked at his bragging of his Genjutsu skills. "Is that so?" She said with a smirk on her face. SHe knew he probably had an amazing talent in Genjutsu, but she was no where near being intimidated by him. She then looked back at Kurokon. "What's it called?" She said reffering to the Genjutsu he mentioned.
Back to top Go down

A Relaxing Stroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Relaxing Stroll   A Relaxing Stroll EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 4:37 pm

"heaven jutsu" He smirked "and the evil one is called hell jutsu... trust me you dont want to find out why" He chuckled remembering the last person who asked. He had developed the genjutsu on his own and combined with his mangekyou jutsu... he was an expert, besides he had sharingan and used to have gobi, who wouldnt be great at genjutsu with those?
Back to top Go down

A Relaxing Stroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Relaxing Stroll   A Relaxing Stroll EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 4:39 pm

"I think I know what they do. Heaven Jutsu shows the trapped person their desires while the Hell Jutsu shows someone their worst memories and nightmares. With names like those, it wasn't fucking hard to figure out what they do" Hakudoshi pointed out to Kurokon with a smirk on his masked face, which if Kurenai and Kurokon saw it, they would know that he was mentally applauding himself for figuring out what the jutsus did.
Back to top Go down

A Relaxing Stroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Relaxing Stroll   A Relaxing Stroll EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 4:45 pm

Kurenai didn't think the kid was right with his assumptions. Their was already a jutsu that showed a person their greatest fears. "I doubt that is what it does." She was pretty sure that he was wrong. Even though she had an idea of what they did, she didn't bother to speak about it. Better off not knowing she assumed.
Back to top Go down

A Relaxing Stroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Relaxing Stroll   A Relaxing Stroll EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 4:49 pm

"well actually you got them mixed up... heaven shows your worst fears and hell shows your best dreams... I made hell since ninja are used to pain but not pleasure, so it should be able to even effect kages, maybe even bijuu themselves. I made heaven different because this makes the worst thing possible happen to the victim and these are unbreakable but sadly only last a minute or until I dispell them"
Back to top Go down

A Relaxing Stroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Relaxing Stroll   A Relaxing Stroll EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 6:02 pm

Kurenai swatted at a bug that flew by her ear. She continued to listen to the description of his jutsu. "Well, I must be off now. I have to get to the training fields, but you both are welcome to come if you would like. Maybe even show me some of that Genjutsu, you both are bragging about so much." Kurenai chuckled and started to walk off. She figured if they were going to brag about their skills, then they should at least be able to back it up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Relaxing Stroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Relaxing Stroll   A Relaxing Stroll Empty

Back to top Go down

A Relaxing Stroll
Page 1 of 1