Naruto RPG
Welcome to Naruto RPG! This is a text-based RPG where you can play as a canon character or create your own and RP in the land of Naruto! Be sure to read the rules before you register. After you can create your character and wait for an admin to approve you. Then, let the roleplaying begin! ^^
(Feel free to contact an admin if you need any help.)
Naruto RPG
Welcome to Naruto RPG! This is a text-based RPG where you can play as a canon character or create your own and RP in the land of Naruto! Be sure to read the rules before you register. After you can create your character and wait for an admin to approve you. Then, let the roleplaying begin! ^^
(Feel free to contact an admin if you need any help.)
Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Naruto RPG where you can be anything you want! Join organizations, attack villages, fight to the death! Anything is possible!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What Just Happened?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

What Just Happened? Empty
PostSubject: What Just Happened?   What Just Happened? EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 4:28 pm

I just got on earlier to find out I was IP banned from the site. The only reason I'm on right now is because of a proxy. If an admin is reading this, please unban me. My IP starts with 173. =/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Just Happened?   What Just Happened? EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 4:32 pm

The Rain Brothers wrote:
I just got on earlier to find out I was IP banned from the site. The only reason I'm on right now is because of a proxy. If an admin is reading this, please unban me. My IP starts with 173. =/

Sarah banned you. Ask her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Just Happened?   What Just Happened? EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 4:33 pm

I didn't even do anything to get banned Kirsten. I remember getting off to play some games and I come back to find I'm banned. No one explained to me I was gonna be banned. Kirsten, can you PLEASE unban me so I can find out?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Just Happened?   What Just Happened? EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 4:38 pm

The Rain Brothers wrote:
I didn't even do anything to get banned Kirsten. I remember getting off to play some games and I come back to find I'm banned. No one explained to me I was gonna be banned. Kirsten, can you PLEASE unban me so I can find out?

Sarah said that it was something about your constant bickering with her and swearing.

You should really ask her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Just Happened?   What Just Happened? EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 4:40 pm

Aww come on Kirsten. This isn't fair, considering she did the same thing, only she started it. I was perfectly fine with not saying anything to her. Come on Kirsten, it's not fair that I was banned without receiving any notice what-so-ever about it. =/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Just Happened?   What Just Happened? EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 4:42 pm

The Rain Brothers wrote:
Aww come on Kirsten. This isn't fair, considering she did the same thing, only she started it. I was perfectly fine with not saying anything to her. Come on Kirsten, it's not fair that I was banned without receiving any notice what-so-ever about it. =/

I'll talk to her.

Topic moved to the Discussion Area.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Just Happened?   What Just Happened? EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 4:48 pm

Don't bother talking to her. She will just keep me banned. Come on Kirsten, please unban me. It's unfair that I am to be banned and no one says anything. As a matter of fact, Sarah didn't even follow her own warning system. I didn't receive any warning to stop whatever I was doing AT ALL!!!! Out of the blue I'm banned. If I'm going to be punished, I at least want it to be fair. I didn't nearly curse and swear at Sarah enough to deserve being banned from the site. Maybe from the cbox but not from the whole site. I want a FAIR punishment and this is not fair. =/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Just Happened?   What Just Happened? EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 5:12 pm

i suggest you take it to sarah if she is the one that put you the ban ask her the other staff probally(most likely)will get them in trouble so pm sarah about the issue
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Just Happened?   What Just Happened? EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 5:12 pm

Does anyone else see the irony in this situation? Tony, you were yelling at me for' "whining," when I was punished unfairly, and now you turn around and do exactly what I did. I agree that your punishment is unfair, but I just came here to point out the irony.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Just Happened?   What Just Happened? EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 5:16 pm

I know, I know but there is a HUGE difference on our punishments. You got banned from the cbox yet I got banned from THE ENTIRE SITE!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Just Happened?   What Just Happened? EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 5:26 pm

wow,She Is tired of your insults and such and what ever,but yeah....she said she was done.And she was put up with your BS towards her and what not.idrc but yeah DCP ain't going to do it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Just Happened?   What Just Happened? EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 5:40 pm

Gale, don't act all innocent. Your just like Larry. Whenever Sarah isn't on, you and Larry always agree when me, Eman, Aloide or someone else talks about Sarah but when she gets on, you and Larry both go to her side and then say we are on in the wrong.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Just Happened?   What Just Happened? EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 5:59 pm

MOTHER FUCKER THIS IS THE REASON YOUR LITTLE BITCH ASS IS BANNED.YOUR ALWAYS POPPING THAT GOOD SHIT.YOU TALK SHIT ABOUT HER EVERYDAY AND HAVE THE NERVES TO STAY ON THE SITE YOU FAKE MOTHER FUCKER.

And no....I don't.I'm on my own side.Fucking sucking up to eman when he just got here.Man your a shame.Crying that you are banned from the site,but just a few days ago you were talking shit and poppen your gums about on how much Sarah is a bitch.Yeah mother fucker I said a few bad words about her.But you dude....you keep talking shit and keep talking.

so I say"Fuck you...you treated me like shit when you banned me,so I'm returning the favor.So find another site like I did......oh and one more thing.......FUCK OFF"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Just Happened?   What Just Happened? EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 6:18 pm

Heh, I might not like Sarah, but that doesn't mean I wanna leave the site. I stay because this is the only link I have to talk to my friends. If this is gone, I will be unable to talk to any of them, Raven, Kirsten, Emma, etc. =/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Just Happened?   What Just Happened? EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 6:53 pm

tony i agree with who i think is right -_- and you wonder why I called you a lying pompus bafoon of a man who thinks he knows everything -_-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Just Happened?   What Just Happened? EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 7:17 pm

*sighs* Look, I'm sorry, OK? I've just had a lot of things going on over here at home and I've just been very stressed out. I'm sorry, that's all I can say. I know I've been a real asshole, especially over the past few days but I've just been really stressed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Just Happened?   What Just Happened? EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 7:43 pm

1. If you were banned there is nothing that anyone can do about.
2. You don't need to apologize to anyone but Sarah.
3. If you are going to be talking bad about Sarah maybe you should leave the site ok. If this is the only way that you can talk to people then talk to then through email or something. But all I have to say is don't be talking bad about Sarah.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Just Happened?   What Just Happened? EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 7:49 pm

I originally didn't intend to talk bad about her. I just had a lot going on and I just snapped and blew a gasket. *sighs*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Just Happened?   What Just Happened? EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 9:29 pm

Tenten wrote:
3. If you are going to be talking bad about Sarah maybe you should leave the site ok. If this is the only way that you can talk to people then talk to then through email or something. But all I have to say is don't be talking bad about Sarah.

In his defence, Sarah had done similar things to him in the past, talking down on him and not exactly giving him respect. While you're right that this is Sarah's site, she is not a goddess that is immune to her own rules. She has broken her own rules from time to time, but we overlook them. Tony snapped because of some of these small things. I don't blame him for snapping, but I do blame him for losing his cool. I'm going to talk to Sarah a bit more when I can. Maybe she'll see his apology and accept it.
Back to top Go down
Blood Rose Vampire
Otokage
Otokage
Blood Rose Vampire

PostSubject: Re: What Just Happened?   What Just Happened? EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 8:04 am

Alright, you need to listen, anyone who's paying attention to this topic. Tony, I didn't start any of this, you did. I'm so fucking sick of you swearing at me and insulting me. Don't say you don't do it much because you do it every time we're on the cb together. Like yesterday. You and Aloide just kept on insulting me. And for me, you think I'm just going to sit there and let you talk to me this way? Sorry, but no way.

And I've had it with the bragging! You said that you're the only reason the site is so good! You said you did everything! That's so damn untrue! Without you the site would fall apart? I don't think so. It's like you think you're the only one that's worth anything. You take all the credit. I did stuff for the sites too, but all you can say is that I didn't do a thing, you did everything. That's simply untrue.

Oh, and I’m really not happy with what you said about me hating Emma and Raven because they dated Keith and I didn’t! For your information, I was over Keith a long time ago. I don’t know who the hell told you these things, but they aren’t true. Also, You said Keith left because I was complaining about how he was dating Emma and not me. I NEVER complained. Not a single fucking word. I don’t care! I want my friends to be happy. And if I ask Keith about this, I’m sure he’ll say it’s not true. So stop making up stories about me, I don’t appreciate them and I’ll get angry.

Also, stop talking about behind my behind my back. If you don’t like something I’m doing pm me about it.
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-roleplay.rpg-board.net
Blood Rose Vampire
Otokage
Otokage
Blood Rose Vampire

PostSubject: Re: What Just Happened?   What Just Happened? EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 8:05 am

And thanks Gale and Silvia.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Just Happened?   What Just Happened? EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 8:42 am

Listen Sarah, I never meant any of the things I said about you. I really didn't. I've been so stressed out the past couple of days that I just couldn't take it anymore and I went completely overboard. All I can is I'm sorry. I'd like another chance to prove to all of you, especially to you Sarah, that I didn't mean any of the things I said.
Back to top Go down
Blood Rose Vampire
Otokage
Otokage
Blood Rose Vampire

PostSubject: Re: What Just Happened?   What Just Happened? EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 8:52 am

Fine, you're unbanned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Just Happened?   What Just Happened? EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 8:55 am

Thank you Sarah. I promise you won't regret this. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Just Happened?   What Just Happened? Empty

Back to top Go down

What Just Happened?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto RPG :: Social Area :: General Chat-
Jump to: