Naruto RPG
Welcome to Naruto RPG! This is a text-based RPG where you can play as a canon character or create your own and RP in the land of Naruto! Be sure to read the rules before you register. After you can create your character and wait for an admin to approve you. Then, let the roleplaying begin! ^^
(Feel free to contact an admin if you need any help.)
Naruto RPG
Welcome to Naruto RPG! This is a text-based RPG where you can play as a canon character or create your own and RP in the land of Naruto! Be sure to read the rules before you register. After you can create your character and wait for an admin to approve you. Then, let the roleplaying begin! ^^
(Feel free to contact an admin if you need any help.)
Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Naruto RPG where you can be anything you want! Join organizations, attack villages, fight to the death! Anything is possible!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Filling Out Paperwork

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Filling Out Paperwork Empty
PostSubject: Filling Out Paperwork   Filling Out Paperwork EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 12:53 pm

Saiyuki was sitting next to the Nidaime Otokage Sasuke Uchiha, helping him finish his paperwork, knowing how much Sasuke hated filling it out.
Back to top Go down
Blood Rose Vampire
Otokage
Otokage
Blood Rose Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Filling Out Paperwork   Filling Out Paperwork EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 1:10 pm

It was raining, no, pouring, and it had been since early that morning. The rain seemed to get heavier as time went on, so by now, 11:00 in the evening, it looked like it would tear apart the earth as it pounded down onto the grass. It had been a warm day, but no one went outside because of the rain. If anyone in the Sound Village happened to look out their window during the day, they would only see deserted roads and rain. Some might like the rain, but the majority of people in the Sound Village did not, so they stayed in doors. Sasuke Uchiha, like most, didn't like the rain, at least not when it was this hard. So he spent the day filling out paper work that had been laying around forever. Saiyuki was helping him, but Sasuke still felt he would never be done. Because he put it off so long, he large desk was piled high with papers. He rushed to get through them, then had to go back because in his haste he made a mistake. The light in the small room (well small compared to the other rooms in the castle) flickered, and Sasuke looked up warily. Great, all I need is for there to be a storm that knocks the power out, Sasuke thought, frustrated. The light flickered for a few seconds, then stayed on. Sasuke let out a sigh of relief. If the lights went out who knows how long it would take to get the paper work done. Sasuke stretched his long legs under the desk, and finished the paper he was working on. He put it aside and quickly grabbed another one from the pile, scanning it quickly. He ran his fingers through his long-ish raven colored hair, and fought to keep his eyes open. He stifled a yawn and peered at the paper for a second, then began to write.
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-roleplay.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Filling Out Paperwork   Filling Out Paperwork EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 1:15 pm

Saiyuki jumped a little in surprise when he heard Sasuke yawn. He turned towards the Nidaime Otokage and gave him a shy smile. "Are you OK Lord Otokage? It seems like this is boring you" he said with a curious look on his face as he shuffled his feet side to side nervously. Truth be told, Saiyuki was just as bored as Sasuke was, considering all they've been doing for hours is filling out boring paperwork. Saiyuki looked outside to find out that it was raining. He groaned and shook his head in exasperation when he saw it was raining. Rain meant he wouldn't be able to go out and train today. Saiyuki looked back at Sasuke and spoke up. "Would you like to go home Lord Otokage? I'm sure I can finish this up by myself" he offered the Otokage with a shy, nervous smile as he placed a hand on Sasuke's shoulder.

To be honest, he was only offering a friendly suggestion but he was hoping to the Death God Shinigami that Sasuke would not leave him alone with the still very large stack of paperwork. Saiyuki shifted in his chair nervously as he continued to fill out the paperwork, half of his attention on the work while the other half was focused on Sasuke so he could hear the Otokage's reply.
Back to top Go down
Blood Rose Vampire
Otokage
Otokage
Blood Rose Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Filling Out Paperwork   Filling Out Paperwork EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 1:31 pm

Sasuke wrote without even really paying attention to what he was saying. The words blurred on the page, and he blinked his dark eyes until the words cleared. He started to daydream, wondering what he would do tomorrow. Hopefully not more paperwork. It would have stopped raining by tomorrow... right? Sasuke desperately hoped so. He didn't know how much longer he could stand paperwork. He was never one for writing and filling out stupid forms, he liked action. He always left his work to the last possible minute then found himself with a huge pile to do. He knew he should change his habits, but it would have to wait till all this was done. And maybe a little longer. Or a lot longer. He didn't want to see anymore paperwork for at least a month. Maybe I'll leave the village... find someone to fight. It's been so long since I've fought and killed. I hope I'm not getting too rusty. And of course I'll need to train... I wouldn't want to get weaker. I can't get weaker.

Sasuke was in the middle of wondering what to do, when he heard a voice. He blinked, a bit startled, and looked over at Saiyuki. "I'm fine," he answered after a short pause. "This isn't exactly how I would have liked to spend the day, but it has to be done." Why? Why does it have to be done? Why the hell does being a kage require so much paperwork! Don't they know we're busy! Don't they think we have other things we'd rather be doing?! Sasuke wished he had more to do that day so he had an excuse for not doing the paperwork, but he could come up with nothing. He turned to look at Saiyuki again when he spoke. Yes I'd rather go home! There's nothing more I'd rather do! But then what would I do? I'd probably still be bored. And this paperwork does need to be done... I doubt there isn't a better day than today to do it. "No," Sauske answered, finally speaking. "I'll stay here. The work needs to be done so it might as well be done now. And I can't let you do all of it. That wouldn't be very fair."

Sasuke turned back to the paperwork, and finished writing. He couldn't remember what he had written, but he wasn't going to go back and look it over, or worse, fix it. He threw the paper on top of the others that were completed and reached for a new one. He sighed as he saw the paper he had thrown had landed on the floor, and quickly bent over to pick it up. He saw, to his suprise, that the paper had no words on it. What the....? He looked at his pen, then put the tip to the paper and tried to write. Nothing happened, the pen was out of ink. Dammit!!! I hope it just ran out! I can't write all the papers over again! He threw the pen down and quickly grabbed another one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Filling Out Paperwork   Filling Out Paperwork EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 1:42 pm

Saiyuji frowned at his pen when he realized that it ran out of ink. He threw it in the nearby garbage can and picked up another pen to continue filling out the incredibly paperwork. Saiyuji sometimes wondered if being the Adviser of a Kage was really worth it, considering all he's really done as an Adviser was fill out paperwork. Hell, he's been doing this since during the time Orochimaru was the Otokage, only it was worse since the Snake Sannin usually just abandoned him to do all the paperwork by himself, which bored the silver-haired Chuunin unlike anyone would believe. Sometimes, he wished he knew the Shadow Clone technique so he could just make a few clones and have them do all the work.

However, he was against that, considering he felt that doing that would be abandoning his duties, in a way. When Saiyuji heard Sasuke's reply, he had to agree with the Nidaime personally. To be honest, he didn't really want to spend his day filling out paperwork either but it was necessary if the Sound Village was going to be kept on it's feet. Saiyuji would rather be out training or even doing those boring D-Rank Missions because at least Missions were a little fun and time consuming. Paperwork, on the other hand, wasn't so fun and what made it worse is that sometimes, you could fill out 50 sheets of paper and only 15 minutes would pass all together, making the time drag on and on, making it seem like the day would never end.

"You don't need to worry about it being fair Sasuke-Sama. You should focus more on your fighting skills so that way, just in case an attack comes, you will be able to defend the village effectively. I'm just a lowly Chuunin and I wouldn't really make much of a difference in a battle" he said shyly, trying to assure Sasuke that it was alright to leave him behind, though in reality, he would rather bang his head on the desk repeatedly until he was unconscious if Sasuke left him to the paperwork all by himself.
Back to top Go down
Blood Rose Vampire
Otokage
Otokage
Blood Rose Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Filling Out Paperwork   Filling Out Paperwork EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 2:10 pm

Sasuke checked the pen first to make sure it worked, and frowned when it didn't make a mark on the paper. Were all of the pens like that? Sasuke glanced at Saiyuji again when he spoke, and smiled slightly at what he said. “Yes, I suppose you’re right, but I doubt anyone’s going to attack the village in this weather. And besides, it’s late. If I start to train now I’d have to finish soon anyways since I’m a bit tired.” Sasuke looked down at the pen again, then around for more. There were no more on the desk so he stood up reluctantly. "I'll be right back," he muttered, and stalked out of the room, leaving the door open behind him. He walked into another room, looking for pens. He looked around for a moment, then finally spotted one close by. He grabbed it quickly, then turned and left the room. He was in no hurry to get back to doing paperwork, so he went a window and stood there for a few minute, looking outside. The rain was still pouring, but Sasuke thought it had slowed down a bit. Or maybe he was just hoping it had slowed down. At this rate it would still be raining by morning, and he’d be stuck inside again with nothing to do but more paperwork. He stared out the window, looking down onto the street below. He could hardly see anything, due to darkness and rain, but he doubt anyone was out there. He really didn’t care. He didn’t think any enemies would come to attack the village on a day like this, even if they were hoping to take him by surprise. He couldn’t imagine anyone going out in this weather, even the most evil of ninja.

He finally stepped away from the window, and started to walk back to the office to continue filling out loads of paperwork that he didn’t care about whatsoever. Walking back, he passed a mirror, and stopped to look at himself, hoping his didn’t look too tired. It was never good for a kage to look tired, the must always look awake, alert, and ready for anything that might happen. To his relief, he didn’t look that tired, although there were faint circles under his eyes, and his eyes weren’t exactly looking bright, but then again, they weren’t dull and lifeless. His hair was a little messy, and he reached his hand up to smooth it. He was wearing casual clothes since he wasn’t going out. This included black leather pants that were a bit tight but showed off his long, slim legs, a loose blue shirt, and a kage robe. He felt a little warm, so he took the robe off and set it on a nearby chair. He finally figured he’d been out of the room long enough and couldn’t put his paperwork off anymore. He took one last glance in the mirror, then walked back to the room, closing the door behind him.

Sasuke sat down in his chair again, the new pen in his hand, and picked up another paper. He tried to read it slowly, making sure he knew what it was about before he started writing, but his thoughts began to wonder again to he put in down in vain. There wasn’t any use of writing if he didn’t even know what to write about. He looked over at Saiyuji again, watching him write. He wondered if he was bored as well. “Why don’t we stop for the night,” he finally said. “We can finish tomorrow.” That is if it’s raining, Sasuke added silently. If it wasn’t, Sasuke surly wasn’t going to be stuck inside again. He would go and train, then maybe go into town. He wanted to make sure the storm hadn’t damaged anything. If it had, he would probably try to clean and rebuild things all day. This was work, but he didn’t mind it as much as filling out papers. He needed action, he didn’t care what. Just no more paperwork! He smiled at Saiyuki and stood up, putting the finished papers, the ones with ink in one pile, and the others in another pile. He saw that the pile of unfinished papers was by far larger, but he forced himself not to think about it. He would finish them. Someday.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Filling Out Paperwork   Filling Out Paperwork EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 2:21 pm

Saiyuji tapped his pen on the desk as he read over the contents of the paper he was currently reading. It was something about requesting to build a district for the Uchiha specifically to honor the Nidaime's clan. He thought it over for a few moments and wrote his signature on it, stamping it with the stamp of approval. He turned towards Sasuke and smiled at him, albeit nervously. "I suppose your right but it would be best to be prepared to defend the village at anytime, just in case something might happen" he said with a nod of his head. Truthfully, he was kind of hoping that SOMETHING would happen to make things a little more interesting in the Otokage's Office, considering that all this paperwork was completely and utterly boring.

Saiyuji looked at Sasuke curiously when he walked over to the mirror. He was thinking of the many possibilities of why Sasuke was looking at himself in the mirror. However, the possibility in his mind that stood out the most was probably Sasuke was just checking to see if he looked tired. After all, it wouldn't look for the village if the Otokage was tired. Saiyuji would like nothing more then to suggest that they just find something else to do, considering that the paperwork was slowly making the two shinobi go insane from the sheer boredom. Saiyuji figured that maybe Sasuke probably just needed to find a way to relax.

Saiyuji blinked in surprise and turned to Sasuke. He unintentionally let out a sigh of relief when Sasuke suggested that they stop with the papers for the night and suggested they finished up tomorrow. If Saiyuji hadn't of composed himself right there, he probably would have jumped up and kissed Sasuke, considering that he was finally getting a break from all the papers. "Very well then Lord Otokage. What do you suggest we do?" he asked the Uchiha with a curious look on his face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Filling Out Paperwork   Filling Out Paperwork Empty

Back to top Go down

Filling Out Paperwork
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto RPG :: Archives-
Jump to: