Naruto RPG
Welcome to Naruto RPG! This is a text-based RPG where you can play as a canon character or create your own and RP in the land of Naruto! Be sure to read the rules before you register. After you can create your character and wait for an admin to approve you. Then, let the roleplaying begin! ^^
(Feel free to contact an admin if you need any help.)
Naruto RPG
Welcome to Naruto RPG! This is a text-based RPG where you can play as a canon character or create your own and RP in the land of Naruto! Be sure to read the rules before you register. After you can create your character and wait for an admin to approve you. Then, let the roleplaying begin! ^^
(Feel free to contact an admin if you need any help.)
Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Naruto RPG where you can be anything you want! Join organizations, attack villages, fight to the death! Anything is possible!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Kouseitan'i Kitsune Jutsu

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Kouseitan'i Kitsune Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Kouseitan'i Kitsune Jutsu   Kouseitan'i Kitsune Jutsu EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 4:23 pm

NOTE: The jutsu that contain some of the Kitsune material can only be utalized by shinobi that are directly related to Emanyeru Kouseitan'i.

Kitsune Hengen - Fox Transformation
Range: -
Type: Supplementary
Note: Blood line ability.
Kitsune Hengen is an ability that some of the Kouseitan'i can utalize.The Kouseitan'i will be able to take the form of a Fox.In this form,the user will be able to shapeshift,possess objects,have the ability to fly or hover,and can even communicate with nature itself.These are abilities that have been obtained from Emanyeru's mother.

Once,the Kouseitan'i has reached the required level,they will be able to unlock an even stronger and destructive form.The Kouseitan'i will release their Youkai and it will transform them into a demonic-Kitsune state,being able to go head on with a Bijuu.However,such transformation is barely unlocked.

Kitsune Nakigoe - Fox Cry
Type: Attack
Note: Blood line ability
Kitsune Nakigoe is a Genjutsu technique that certain Kouseitan'i members can utalize.The Kouseitan'i will transform into their Kitsune form,not the denomic one,and release a sound that will send the opponent into Inari shrine,if the opponent hears it,where they will be infront of two Fox guardians,and imprisoned in an enclosed barrier.The two guardians will watch over the imprisoned object while the barrier saps the chakra away.In reality,the chakra of the opponent will decrease.

Kitsune no Nyuukou - Invasion of the Fox
Type: Attack,Defense
Note: Blood line ability
Kitsune no Nyuukou is a technique utalized by the stronger Kouseitan'i.Kanji symbols will appear on the fingertips of the user,after performing a set of handseals.Once,the symbols form,the user will strike the opponent,tagging them in four sections of the body with the Kanji symbols.If the opponent is successfully tagged,their defenses to possession will drop dramatically,giving the Kouseitan'i an opening to transform into their Kitsune and invade the body of the opponent,taking over and possessing them.This is related to Kitsunetsuki in Japanese tradition.

Kitsune Jinmon no Jutsu - Fox Interrogation Technique
Type: Supplementary
Kitsune Jinmon no Jutsu is a interrogation technique where the Kouseitan'i plants their hands on the forehead of a person and transforms them into a small animal,making them walk the earth in the form of a creature until death.The transformation can be broken,although it requires another Kouseitan'i.
Back to top Go down

Kouseitan'i Kitsune Jutsu
Page 1 of 1