Naruto RPG
Welcome to Naruto RPG! This is a text-based RPG where you can play as a canon character or create your own and RP in the land of Naruto! Be sure to read the rules before you register. After you can create your character and wait for an admin to approve you. Then, let the roleplaying begin! ^^
(Feel free to contact an admin if you need any help.)
Naruto RPG
Welcome to Naruto RPG! This is a text-based RPG where you can play as a canon character or create your own and RP in the land of Naruto! Be sure to read the rules before you register. After you can create your character and wait for an admin to approve you. Then, let the roleplaying begin! ^^
(Feel free to contact an admin if you need any help.)
Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Naruto RPG where you can be anything you want! Join organizations, attack villages, fight to the death! Anything is possible!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Phobos reappears

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nightingale
Mizukage
Mizukage
Nightingale

Phobos reappears Empty
PostSubject: Phobos reappears   Phobos reappears EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 6:41 pm

The ex-mizukage sat on the statue of Madara looking over the falls reminiscing in memories. "It's been a long time since I've been in a more public area."
Back to top Go down
Ikan Aburame

Ikan Aburame

Phobos reappears Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phobos reappears   Phobos reappears EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 2:58 pm

Ikan had been traveling for a while, noticing that he was at the valley of the end, since he was on a mission to recover some information in Konoha. He was in a rather odd disguise, as he had a dark brown cloak over his body, with the hood covering his face, keeping his eyes unrevealed. His large sword was locked away somewhere, but able to summon it with a scroll he had with him. His insects were spreading throughout the place, just seeming like regular insects. Only sending the female insects, since he would be able to find them faster.

He continued to walk, as activated his byakugan, just to check if there were any enemies ahead that his insects missed, as a figure caught his attention, seeing that there was a man on a statue just relaxing, talking to himself. "Who the hell is that...?" He murmured lowly under his breath, as he called his insects back. He stood at the foot of the bridge, looking up at the man. Just wondering what his business was, since it was unusual that someone would just sit on top of a statue without a reason.
Back to top Go down
Nightingale
Mizukage
Mizukage
Nightingale

Phobos reappears Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phobos reappears   Phobos reappears EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 6:05 pm

Phobos having nanites patrol the area around him sensed the ninja. A smile grew across his face. The Shikyo had his sharingan ready in his right eye prepared for combat should the ninja become cocky and try to fight him. "This one seems to have potential. Now, what will you do?"
Back to top Go down
Ikan Aburame

Ikan Aburame

Phobos reappears Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phobos reappears   Phobos reappears EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 8:32 pm

Ikan wasn't the one who would start a fight without a reasonable, seeing that he was the acting Mizukage until the next was chosen, he stood his ground, seeing what the man would do. Ripping off his robes, revealing his Kirigakure headband, and his dark black shades that covered his eyes, hiding the byakugan from others to see. His hand moved towards his pouch that was located to his side, reaching for his summoning scroll. Gripping it tightly, then opening it quickly. Ikan made a single seal, as a puff of smoke clouded the area.

The smoke started to clear up, with his left hand gripping his large sword. Being part of the seven swordsmen, he had a scroll incases that he had to hide his weapon. The long, sharp blade, wrapped with bandages, and a seal locking it would be seen. He could feel the power leak, flowing in his body, which was only slightly.

"Excuse me, who are you?" He asked calmly, as he had a toothpick in his mouth, glancing at the man with a calm gaze. Having his insects on his headband, just speculating on what was going on.
Back to top Go down
Nightingale
Mizukage
Mizukage
Nightingale

Phobos reappears Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phobos reappears   Phobos reappears EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 1:00 pm

Phobos smirked. "I thought I had seen you before. You're a swordsman of the mist. Ikan isn't it? You probably don't remember me. I'm Phobos Shikyo, old Mizukage. I have no real reason for being here right now if you must know."
Back to top Go down
Ikan Aburame

Ikan Aburame

Phobos reappears Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phobos reappears   Phobos reappears EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 2:07 pm

Ikan took a closer view of the person, seeing that the man knew who he was. As he got a better view of his face, he could that it was the ex-Mizukage. "Haha, I see, so it is you, Phobo's. My insects picked up on someone, and they knew that it was from someone very familiar." He said as he strapped his large weapon on his back, and calling his insects back into his body as well. "Everyone told me that you died, so I am the acting Mizukage until the new one is chosen. At the same time, I still complete my duties as a member of the seven swordsmen of the mist, though right now, I am the only member for now." He said as he explained to the Phobo's.

"Where have you been?" He asked, as he yelled from the ground, looking up at him. Seeing that he revealed himself, he knew that he should call the mission off for today. Knowing that someone may be watching them. His byakugan remained activated, keeping watch for anyone, as he sent more of his insects to scan the area.
Back to top Go down
Nightingale
Mizukage
Mizukage
Nightingale

Phobos reappears Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phobos reappears   Phobos reappears EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 8:36 am

Phobos stood up and jumped down to where Ikan was. Looking to him calmly, Phobos said, "My reason for leaving is of my own. Rest assured, it was for good reason."

Changing the subject, Phobos said, "I'm not surprised they made a swordsman of the mist a Mizukage. You seven did have great strength. It's a darn shame that the others left the village in their own pursuits." Phobos looked to the sky remembering when the seven were back in the village and helped the village's reputation grow fierce. "Such a shame."
Back to top Go down
Ikan Aburame

Ikan Aburame

Phobos reappears Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phobos reappears   Phobos reappears EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 11:32 am

"I understand, everyone has their reason of doing something." Ikan said as he agreed with Phobos, watching him leap down. "I was a bit surprised, seeing that I didn't want anything to do with it, but then I accepted being the Mizukage until the other is chosen." He explained to Phobos. "I am trying to find swordsmen that are capable to bring back the reputation of the seven swordsmen, but first I have to find new swords for them. Seeing that the others took theirs as they left the village." Ikan said, expressing a bit of his anger.

"I know what you mean, but as long as I am alive, I will keep the name alive." Looking at the ex-Mizukage, with a calm expression, and a slight smile. Adjusting his shades, that covered his eyes, as one of his insects would crawl on his face.
Back to top Go down
Nightingale
Mizukage
Mizukage
Nightingale

Phobos reappears Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phobos reappears   Phobos reappears EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 11:47 am

Phobos smiled seeing there was at least one person who was willing to sacrifice to upkeep the Hidden Mist Village name. "I wish you luck on your hunt."

Phobos became curious of the Mizukage status. "Who are the candidates that they have to replace me?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Ikan Aburame

Ikan Aburame

Phobos reappears Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phobos reappears   Phobos reappears EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 9:14 pm

"Ehh... I don't know who these people have in mind, as long as the new Mizukage is not a weak hearted Kage." He said as he was only thinking of the village, knowing that he wouldn't want a Kage that would run the village into the ground. "And thanks, I think my hunt may go on for years, seeing that I have found no clues to where the owners are." He explained as he thought about the swords.
Back to top Go down
Nightingale
Mizukage
Mizukage
Nightingale

Phobos reappears Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phobos reappears   Phobos reappears EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 7:20 am

"A clue can come from anywhere that can unlock everything," Phobos said encouragingly. "Just let the hands of fate take control and present you with what you need." Phobos put his hand on Ikan's shoulder smiling. "If the village puts their trust in you to be the temporary Mizukage, you will find the other swords."
Back to top Go down
Ikan Aburame

Ikan Aburame

Phobos reappears Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phobos reappears   Phobos reappears EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 12:19 pm

"You are absolutely right, Phobos-san." Ikan said as he agreed with Phobo's. Feeling a bit more determined, taking in these words as inspiration. As he thought about it, he hasn't seen an enemy for a long time, which was odd, especially around Konoha. He kept his hands to his sides, as his insects were crawling over his headband, creating a layer of insects, which made the headband just appear to have a slight shade to it. The other insects he had within him, were the poisonous nano insects, which weren't revealed, since his clothes covered most of his body.
Back to top Go down
Nightingale
Mizukage
Mizukage
Nightingale

Phobos reappears Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phobos reappears   Phobos reappears EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 8:26 am

"So what brings you here?" Phobos asked ingnoring the creepy crawlers all over him.
Back to top Go down
Ikan Aburame

Ikan Aburame

Phobos reappears Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phobos reappears   Phobos reappears EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 6:42 pm

"Well, that I can't discuss out in the open, and seeing that you aren't part of the village anymore I can't. It's just how I have to keep it, seeing how you left the village, you are considered as a missing ninja. I heard your name wandering around, deciding if they should hunt you down, since you have information about the village that others may want from you." Ikan said casually, while looking at the ex-Mizukage, respectfully telling him what he learned. As he kept both hands to his side, still allowing his insects to roam around, searching for others that may be around the area.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Phobos reappears Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phobos reappears   Phobos reappears Empty

Back to top Go down

Phobos reappears
Page 1 of 1