Naruto RPG
Welcome to Naruto RPG! This is a text-based RPG where you can play as a canon character or create your own and RP in the land of Naruto! Be sure to read the rules before you register. After you can create your character and wait for an admin to approve you. Then, let the roleplaying begin! ^^
(Feel free to contact an admin if you need any help.)
Naruto RPG
Welcome to Naruto RPG! This is a text-based RPG where you can play as a canon character or create your own and RP in the land of Naruto! Be sure to read the rules before you register. After you can create your character and wait for an admin to approve you. Then, let the roleplaying begin! ^^
(Feel free to contact an admin if you need any help.)
Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Naruto RPG where you can be anything you want! Join organizations, attack villages, fight to the death! Anything is possible!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Makai's Genjutsu

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Makai's Genjutsu Empty
PostSubject: Makai's Genjutsu   Makai's Genjutsu EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 2:27 pm

Demonic Illusion: Infinite Insanity (my own)
Type: Genjutsu
Description: Makai will cast a green glowing energy around an area. The energy will vanish but within the area Makai can create anything within his illusion.He can even make his illusions real. he can even make duplicates of his limbs and organs. It also acts as a barrier turning into a replica of the room around it. This prevents the surrounding area to be damaged. If the room is damaged in the illusion outside the area is safe.

Name: Split world
An illusion that creates a place between spaces. This illusion takes the shape of a large tradional japanese house with a japanese garden inside a world of white. This is a place of privacy for Makai

Demonic Illusion: Dark Palace (My Own)
The caster will trap their target or targets inside an illusion taking the shape of a large palace. The target of targets will appear in a long dark hall way were they will be constantly under attack by traps and large suits of armour

Demonic Illusion: Dark Forest (My Own)
The caster will trap their target or targets in an Illusion taking the shape of a large forest similar to the forest of death. Their tree branches, plants and animals will try and kill them.

Demonic Illusion: Dark Petal Illusion (My Own)
The caster will appear to dissolve into black sakura blossoms.

Demonic Illusion: Lava Pillars (My Own)
A simple Genjutsu were 'lava pillars' will shot up from the ground and aorund the terrain

Demonic Illusion: Double Layer Illusion: Eternal Slumber: Eternal Nightmares (My own)
A double layer Genjutsu that forces the target or targets into a bliss slumber wher ethey relive their msot horried memories over and over or someone elses but they are that person until they break the illusion.

Demonic Illusion: Hell’s Torture: (My own)
-Level 1 (D)
-Level 2 (D)
-Level 3 (C)
-Level 4 (C)
-Level 5 (B)
-Level 6 (B)
-Level 7 (A)
-Level 8 (A)
-Level 9 (S)
-Level 10 (S) (Kinjutsu (Forbidden Technique))
Locks the target or targets inside an illusion that makes them feel the level of torture from hell stated
. Eg Demonic Illlusion: Hell's Torture: Level 5 makes them experience the 5th level of hells torture. When the level reaches stage 8 thge injuries inflected inside the illusion will make the targets body think thye are real. So the wounds will start to be inflicted on them on the outside to match within the illusion.

Demonic Illusion: Triple Layer Illusion: Eternal Slumber: Dark Palace: Dark Memories (My own)
Locks the opponent(s) in a triple placed Genjutsu. The first sends them into a bliss sleep. The second sends them into a dark hall way were they are constantly under attack by traps and large suits of armour. The third illusion if they breakt he first two cause them to relive their darkest of memories.

Demonic Illusion: True Horror (My own)

Demonic Illusion: Binding Vines (My own)
A simple Genjutsu that makes the opponent seem as if their bound by vines

Demonic Illusion: Hell’s Chains (My own)
A Genjutsu that when used 'flaming chains' will shoot up from the ground and impale those caught inside and the chains will wrap around their bodies and slowly drap them underground

Demonic Illusion: Desert Nightmare (My own)

Demonic Illusion: Inner Nightmare Awakens (My own)

Demonic Illusion: Inner Hate (My own)
Makes the target(s) relieve their memories of things they have done in their life not the good things the bad things. Slowly as they watch them over and over their mind will start to break apart.

Demonic Illusion: Black Vision (My own)

Demonic Illusion: Shattered Mind (My own)

Demonic Illusion: White room (My own)
Those caught in this illusion will appear in a white room. A zombie like child will appear and scream. The child will sink into the ground. Thousands of zombie like hands will reach out grabbing those caught in the illusion and drag them into the pits of hell.

Last edited by Makai Kasai on Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:53 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Blood Rose Vampire
Otokage
Otokage
Blood Rose Vampire

Makai's Genjutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Makai's Genjutsu   Makai's Genjutsu EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 2:32 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-roleplay.rpg-board.net

Makai's Genjutsu
Page 1 of 1