Naruto RPG
Welcome to Naruto RPG! This is a text-based RPG where you can play as a canon character or create your own and RP in the land of Naruto! Be sure to read the rules before you register. After you can create your character and wait for an admin to approve you. Then, let the roleplaying begin! ^^
(Feel free to contact an admin if you need any help.)
Naruto RPG
Welcome to Naruto RPG! This is a text-based RPG where you can play as a canon character or create your own and RP in the land of Naruto! Be sure to read the rules before you register. After you can create your character and wait for an admin to approve you. Then, let the roleplaying begin! ^^
(Feel free to contact an admin if you need any help.)
Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Naruto RPG where you can be anything you want! Join organizations, attack villages, fight to the death! Anything is possible!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Akiri's Den

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Akiri Suma

Akiri Suma

Akiri's Den Empty
PostSubject: Akiri's Den   Akiri's Den EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 9:07 pm

In the center of a nearby forest, Several wolves were seen in a group. Akiri could be seen with the wolves. After a few minutes the wolves started to flee into the forest.
Back to top Go down
Mirana Suma

Akiri's Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akiri's Den   Akiri's Den EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 11:21 pm

Mirana walked around for hours in the forest until she heard something come from behind her so she turned and started to walk in that direction and saw a girl with a tail and wolf ears. She recognized the features as her little sister which she can barely remember. once she saw her she had a short flash back to the moment when she was abandoned. She walked closer to her. "A- Akiri???" She asked a bit nervous.
Back to top Go down
Akiri Suma

Akiri Suma

Akiri's Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akiri's Den   Akiri's Den EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 4:56 pm

She turned around to look at the person standing. "And who would you be? and how do you know my name?"
Back to top Go down
Ikan Aburame

Ikan Aburame

Akiri's Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akiri's Den   Akiri's Den EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 5:43 pm

[OOC: I hope I can jump in the rp, if not then, I will just delete my post.]

Ikan had been walking back to his village, just finishing somethings he was asked to do. He had been walking slowly through the forest, with both hands in his pocket, and a tooth pick in his mouth. The large sword was resting on his back, as the sun started to reflect off of the blade, and the handle started to warm up his neck slightly. One of his insects were on his headband, while he had a few other female insects flying about, searching for any potential threats.

As one of his insects came back, he extended his finger, as the insect landed on his finger. Hearing the buzzing sound from the insect, it told him that there were people not too far from here. The others remained searching, but they also kept a low profile, since they appeared like regular insects. He continued to walk slowly, seeing the ones that his insects spoke of. Remaining hidden, he looked at the girl that wasn't too far from him. "Hmm... I didn't think there would be people out here..." He murmured lowly to himself, while he patiently watched.
Back to top Go down
Akiri Suma

Akiri Suma

Akiri's Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akiri's Den   Akiri's Den EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 2:32 am

( You can... i dont mind... o.o)

Akiri's ear twitched as she sensed someone other than herself and the girl who somehow knew her name in the forest. She looked in the direction of the other person with a curious look on her face, she was watching his every move in case he would try to harm anyone/thing.
Back to top Go down
Ikan Aburame

Ikan Aburame

Akiri's Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akiri's Den   Akiri's Den EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 3:02 pm

Ikan just looked at the girl, seeing that her ears looked like dog ears, which was probably a birth defect. He walked closer, while secretly letting his female insects roam about, and if she were to try anything he would have the upper hand. Though, these insects are undetectable, they were the perfect weapon to use against a potential opponent. "What's with your ears?" He said as he moved his hands to his face, adjusting his glasses slightly.
Back to top Go down
Akiri Suma

Akiri Suma

Akiri's Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akiri's Den   Akiri's Den EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 7:59 pm

" My ears? I'm not sure... its how i was born... my parents abandoned me because of them... and because of my tail..."
Back to top Go down
Ikan Aburame

Ikan Aburame

Akiri's Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akiri's Den   Akiri's Den EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 8:46 pm

"Well, I've seen a lot of birth defects before, but that one is the weirdest I've ever seen. Why do you live all the way out here? In the middle of nowhere? With dogs?" He said as he leaned on a tree that was nearby, having both hands crossed. His eyes glanced at the girl, then he activated his byakugan, taking a closer look at her. Only he would know about his eyes, since his glasses cover his eyes, concealing his eyes. He just waited for her response, seeing that she was nothing more than a little girl without a home.
Back to top Go down
Akiri Suma

Akiri Suma

Akiri's Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akiri's Den   Akiri's Den EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 1:23 am

"My parents abandoned me in this forest and for your information THEYRE WOLVES!" She wanted to attack him but she thought about it and decided not to attack...
Back to top Go down
Mirana Suma

Akiri's Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akiri's Den   Akiri's Den EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 1:59 am

"Well... umm.... I don't know how to put this Akiri but..." She sighs "I'm your sister... our parents forced me to stay home when they abandoned you..."
Back to top Go down
Spirit of the Snow
Yukikage
Yukikage
Spirit of the Snow

Akiri's Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akiri's Den   Akiri's Den EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 4:37 am

ooc: Both Akiri and Mirana still have to make their apps. Please do that before rping
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Akiri's Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akiri's Den   Akiri's Den Empty

Back to top Go down

Akiri's Den
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto RPG :: Other Areas :: Ninja Homes-
Jump to: