Naruto RPG
Welcome to Naruto RPG! This is a text-based RPG where you can play as a canon character or create your own and RP in the land of Naruto! Be sure to read the rules before you register. After you can create your character and wait for an admin to approve you. Then, let the roleplaying begin! ^^
(Feel free to contact an admin if you need any help.)
Naruto RPG
Welcome to Naruto RPG! This is a text-based RPG where you can play as a canon character or create your own and RP in the land of Naruto! Be sure to read the rules before you register. After you can create your character and wait for an admin to approve you. Then, let the roleplaying begin! ^^
(Feel free to contact an admin if you need any help.)
Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Naruto RPG where you can be anything you want! Join organizations, attack villages, fight to the death! Anything is possible!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Walking Around My Village

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blood Rose Vampire
Otokage
Otokage
Blood Rose Vampire

Walking Around My Village Empty
PostSubject: Walking Around My Village   Walking Around My Village EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 1:34 pm

It was a cloudy day, no sun shown through the dark clouds above. But it wasn't raining, and Sasuke was glad. Usually he liked rain, but not today. He hadn't been out of his castle in days and he wanted to be able to walk around his village without getting soaked. A bird was chirping somewhere nearby and Sasuke frowned in its direction. He didn't like birds, especially the noisy kind that chirped all day long and never gave it a rest. Sasuke shook his head, walking in the opposite direction from where he thought the bird was. Stupid, thing... will it ever shut up?
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-roleplay.rpg-board.net
Blood Rose Vampire
Otokage
Otokage
Blood Rose Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Walking Around My Village   Walking Around My Village EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 1:41 pm

Th kunai missed the bird and fell down, hitting Sasuke in the arm. "What the hell?" Sasuke caught the kunai and looked aroiund, throwing it back in the direction it came from.
Back to top Go down
Blood Rose Vampire
Otokage
Otokage
Blood Rose Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Walking Around My Village   Walking Around My Village EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 1:45 pm

Sasuke finally saw him. "Who are you?" He asked, frowning slightly. He didn't remember seeing Kurokon around here,
Back to top Go down
Blood Rose Vampire
Otokage
Otokage
Blood Rose Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Walking Around My Village   Walking Around My Village EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 1:53 pm

"Never heard of you," Sasuke replies simply. "What village are you from? You better not be from the Rain...."
Back to top Go down
Blood Rose Vampire
Otokage
Otokage
Blood Rose Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Walking Around My Village   Walking Around My Village EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 1:59 pm

Sasuke nodded. "Don't mess up the village please."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walking Around My Village   Walking Around My Village EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 12:09 pm

A small raven-haired boy rolled out in front of the man known only as Sasuke Uchiha, and another by the name of Kurokon. "P...Please?!" What's the matter with you, you sure your Sasuke? *tugs on his pants leg* You don't take nothing from no-one from what I heard. Mister your the reason why I still exist, I'm*pauses hesistantly*...alone. Throughout my travels I've heard of you, and at the last place they said you'll be here so I came. I've heard so much about you being a bad- nevermindmind.

The point is your not supposed to say please. My name is Nieko errr I don't have a last name, or think I'm apart of any clan. *smirks to the Uchiha* We're gonna be something like partners...I am here to join Sound if that's ok by you. I also would like to train in the ways of a sound shinobi, so what do you think of training me? Don't worry I'm a quick learner. -Turns and faces Kurokon- Now to deal with you, the young boy goes to grab the handle of his Wakazashi. Now if you do ANY thing to this village I'l come after you myself -Then young boy was calm, but his glare showed that he was dead serious in his intentions.- Alright then shall we take o leave of this peasant mr. Uchiha?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walking Around My Village   Walking Around My Village EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 2:21 pm

"you threaten me again Ill make sure to find your family and send them your decapitated head along with your vital organs and skin" He said calmly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walking Around My Village   Walking Around My Village EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 1:38 am

*Fakes a shiver* Oh oh oh I'm scared now, mister. Whatever, I'm out of here. Just to get my 'point across' (says that with sarcasim like he's hinting and foreshadowing an event) If I see you again around here -sherrring- (draws his Wazikashi). Skuuggghhh -takes his index finger and slides it across his throat- . For the record, I have no family to my knowledge they left me long ago. The young kid stared at Kurokon with full intensity. "You know I can't stand people that think they are superior over everyone. Your the type that thinks its ok to go around beating up little children like me. Your...pathetic, leave my sight better yet *closes his eyes for a split second* I can't see you, but I now acknowledge that your shameful prescence is still looming in the air. I don't even know your name, I'm not afraid to ask it either, its just that since you put people beneath your level alot, your now below mine. *Ignores the Kurokon guy from this point*

Hmm I should check this village for a place to stay, hmm that dark, ominous alley over there seems suitable. Yep, I'll just lay under a torn piece of wet cardboard. The rats will keep me warm for the night. *Nieko says this loudly on purpose to acknowledge he's an orphan without a place to stay to hint to Sasuke*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walking Around My Village   Walking Around My Village EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 5:24 am

"you know what I couldve revived your family, but then you had to act like a little pussy and think your stronger than me.... pathetic... Im just the kind of guy that might kill you for this..... but Id rather let you live in your own pit of hell" He glared down at the idiot infront of him. In a second his sword was at his neck "tell me... do you want to die?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walking Around My Village   Walking Around My Village EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 10:03 pm

*Looks up at Kurokon and closes his eyes and softly says* "Do it, you'll really be doing a useless idiotic kid like me a favor. I do not think my family is dead, but it seems they wanted me to be. I have nowhere to go, a pit of hell may be better than this life. Mr. I may not have learned my assassin's name, tell me before I die and be given a new home." *Remains calm looking at Kurokon and then closes his eyes ready to accept his death* -Whispers "Do it now"-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walking Around My Village   Walking Around My Village EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 5:20 am

His sword seemed to shiver for a moment. It almost instantly appeared back in its sheath. "hey kid... how'd you liek to be trained by me?" He smirked showing his wolf like teeth. They shined in the sunlight white as ever. His hair shuddered in the wind. All in all he looked very intimdating, even for a jounin.

Last edited by Kurokon on Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walking Around My Village   Walking Around My Village EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 9:55 am

( You Jerk, You didn't even read what I was hinting...at a certain point in kid's WHOSE ONLY 7, was supposed to JOIN SHADOW KNIGHTS, and my character still doesn't KNOW YOU YOU DOPE, FIX THE SITUAITION) ) -If Your a leader your supposed to see potential in a kid showing no signs of fear, instead you kill them like my character was a useless coward WTF?! Plus the kid hasn't even matured yet, enough to make a decision like that. ( BUT YOU GET MY POINT...FIX THE SITUAITION )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walking Around My Village   Walking Around My Village EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 2:22 pm

ooc: you act like an idiot you better be prepared for the consequences '-'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walking Around My Village   Walking Around My Village EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 1:52 am

So you gonna rewind this mix up or what?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walking Around My Village   Walking Around My Village EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 2:13 pm

ooc: no )_( you really think a S ranked missing ninja wouldnt kill a child and not care? hell your lucky I didnt take him to the torture chamber......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walking Around My Village   Walking Around My Village Empty

Back to top Go down

Walking Around My Village
Page 1 of 1