Naruto RPG
Welcome to Naruto RPG! This is a text-based RPG where you can play as a canon character or create your own and RP in the land of Naruto! Be sure to read the rules before you register. After you can create your character and wait for an admin to approve you. Then, let the roleplaying begin! ^^
(Feel free to contact an admin if you need any help.)
Naruto RPG
Welcome to Naruto RPG! This is a text-based RPG where you can play as a canon character or create your own and RP in the land of Naruto! Be sure to read the rules before you register. After you can create your character and wait for an admin to approve you. Then, let the roleplaying begin! ^^
(Feel free to contact an admin if you need any help.)
Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Naruto RPG where you can be anything you want! Join organizations, attack villages, fight to the death! Anything is possible!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Walking Around the Lake

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Walking Around the Lake Empty
PostSubject: Walking Around the Lake   Walking Around the Lake EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 12:14 pm

Minoru Uzumaki-Fuuma, Naruto's older half-brother, walked around the Lake with his hands in his pockets. His icy cold blue eyes scanned the area around him and his bright red hair blew in the wind. His facial features gave him similar features to Naruto Uzumaki, only his skin was paler and he didn't have whisker marks. His Snow Village headband was wrapped around his neck, obviously meant to prevent shinobi from slitting his throat.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Haruno

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: Walking Around the Lake   Walking Around the Lake EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 12:16 pm

Sakura was resting after a long day of training with her feet in the lake, kicking her feet back and forth a little. She frowned when she suddenly sensed a presence nearby, but it felt very unfamiliar to her and strange. 'Something's not right,' she thinks with a frown. 'This presence, it doesn't feel familiar at all...it feels sort of ominous.'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walking Around the Lake   Walking Around the Lake EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 12:19 pm

Raigen Kumori Fuuma,was standing in the middle of the Lake.He stood there looking down at the water.It seems to be the reflection of himself.Was he mad at himself?or did he not like himself?He showed no emotions like always.He was not paying any attention to anything.Lightly he said to himself."Why do I look so much like my.....father"He said very quietly.He was wearing all black.And the clothing was so big It could look like Akatsuki clothing if he had the Red clouds on it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walking Around the Lake   Walking Around the Lake EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 12:22 pm

Minoru blinked when he sensed two people nearby, one male and one female. Being curious, he decided to find out who the female was first. So, he used his Crackling Port to teleport behind Sakura, appearing behind her with a loud crackling sound. "Who are you?" he asked her in a voice that sounded similar to Naruto's, only his voice seemed to contain ice, considering how cold it sounded.

Name: Crackling Port
Element: None
Description: The Crackling Port is Minoru's custom-made Space-Time technique. It allows Minoru to teleport anywhere he desires. All he has to do is think up the place in his mind. This jutsu requires no hand seals.
Weakness: The Crackling Port has a stalling effect of about 1 second and when it is used, the user appears and disappears with a loud crackling sound, eliminating the chance of getting behind someone and killing them silently. Like all Space-Time techniques, the Crackling Port requires an amount of chakra to use that most kage's can't even give without succumbing to chakra exhaustion.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Haruno

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: Walking Around the Lake   Walking Around the Lake EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 12:25 pm

She gasps in surprise, suddenly feeling angered that Naruto tried to sneak up on her. "Naruto, why you--" she cut herself off when she suddenly realized the person standing behind her...wasn't Naruto at all, although he looked like him. She narrowed her eyes in suspision.

"It's rude to ask for someone's name before you introduce yourself." she said, her voice just as cold.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walking Around the Lake   Walking Around the Lake EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 12:29 pm

Raigen hearing a loud sound.A cold rush of cold air went through his body.His eyes blinked.No longer was he interested in his apperance.He then felt it.A burst of Lightning went throught Raigens body.He could feel chakra arua.He looked up and turned his head to the side.To see 2 figures in the area apperently mingling to him.He looked up"this sun is killing me"He said Making handseals making clouds appear and they cry out rain.

Name:Artificial Rain Skill [Jinkouu no Jutsu]
Type:Ninjutsu
Element:Rain(Suiton)
Range:Far (10m+)
Description:By focusing chakra on a source of water to evaporate it and raise it up in the air, the user may create a cloud far above the battlefield. Because heat is not used to accomplish this the cloud quickly recondenses and begins falling as rain. The area covered by the rain is the same (15 meters) but the time the rain lasts is dependent on how much chakra and water is used.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walking Around the Lake   Walking Around the Lake EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 12:32 pm

He let out a cold chuckle. "Insects such as you are not worthy to hear the name of a god. However, you don't need to introduce yourself as I already know who you are. You are Sakura Haruno, that blond Namikaze brat's love interest, the object of the Kyuubi container's affections. How....dull that I should meet the love interest of one of the people I despise so much" he said with narrowed eyes, the temperature seeming to drop 30 degrees.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Haruno

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: Walking Around the Lake   Walking Around the Lake EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 12:37 pm

She inwardly shivered when she suddenly felt the temperature drop, but she kept her composure and refused to show any weakness to this man. How dare he referred to her as an insect!

"H-How do you know me...and how do you know Naruto?" she said, staring right back into his eyes filled with curiosity and annoyance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walking Around the Lake   Walking Around the Lake EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 12:41 pm

Raigen went on listening to them bicker about stuff.He knew that they were talking but he was to far away to hear what they were saying.He could feel the warm rain pouring down on him.Just like his father would.He looked up to the clouds to see he was alone.But he was still himself.He looked down and pulled crystals through his sleves,then shoot them through the lake.Alot of Crystal shards.After he stopped he stared at them both hoping that they would not notice that a man that looks like Nagato and somewhat like Naruto was in the area.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walking Around the Lake   Walking Around the Lake EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 12:43 pm

"I like to keep tabs on Naruto's little life. After all, he IS my younger half-brother, though I loathe to admit it" he said coldly, the temperature seeming to drop down to below 0 as his demeaner grew from cold arctic like.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Haruno

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: Walking Around the Lake   Walking Around the Lake EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 12:48 pm

She stared at him completely taken aback. "H-Half brother? That can't be true...Naruto would've told me otherwise! Don't lie to me!" she quickly retorted with a glare. She clenches her gloved fists in anger, but she chastised herself not to react.

She could feel herself quivering inside as it grew colder the longer she stood there. But she told herself, she mustn't show any weakness to the enemy, that's just what he wanted!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walking Around the Lake   Walking Around the Lake EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 12:51 pm

Raigen soon grew bored of what was happening.He did not want to interfer,but wait.He saw her grabbing her glove.That means he might attack her.One part of Raigen's boy is saying to try to stop whatever is about to happen.They other part of him told him to shut up stay out of it and just watched.He choose to watch alittle longer.As he looked at the man....Something about him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walking Around the Lake   Walking Around the Lake EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 12:55 pm

Suddenly, the red-headed man started laughing and it wasn't one of those happy, carefree laughs. No, it was a cold, maniacal laugh that indicated a bottomless pool of madness. His laugh was vile enough to send shivers of fear down even the spine of Orochimaru. "You think that blond idiot even knows of my existence? If so, you are just as big an idiot as he. The Namikaze brat does not even know that he has an older brother. He'll find out eventually though, when I'm ready to throw him into his grave so that my revenge upon the Namikaze line will be completed and my mother's restless spirit can finally rest, knowing the Namikaze line is extinct" he said as he clenched a heart-shaped locket made of rubies that was around his neck when he mentioned his mother.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Haruno

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: Walking Around the Lake   Walking Around the Lake EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 1:01 pm

Her eyes widen as she took in his words. She suddenly felt her anger begin to boil, this man...or rather he claimed to be his half older-brother...was out to kill him?! Like hell that was going to happen!

"You stay away from him! He may be an idiot, but I won't let you hurt him! I don't care if you are his older brother or not!" she shouted, feeling her emotions get the better of her. She suddenly wanted to knock this guy right out, but she knew she couldn't do that...she didn't know what he was capable of.

'Having the Akatsuki after Naruto is bad enough...I vowed to protect Naruto.' she said in her mind, quickly taking a step back from the man. Her eyes suddenly wandered over to his neck when she noticed him clenching at something. It turns out it was a heart-shaped locket with rubies on top of it. 'It must have some sentimental value.'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walking Around the Lake   Walking Around the Lake EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 1:09 pm

He slowly pushed his right foot foot.He begin in no time walking towards them both.He did not know what the hell was going on,but the tempation was going to kill him if he did not check it out.He was pretty far,but he keep walking.He hopped that nothing would pop off.The rain made everyone but those three to stay by the lake.So if something would happen it would happen now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walking Around the Lake   Walking Around the Lake EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 1:13 pm

The red-headed man chuckled coldly and grinned at her in a maniacal manner. "You think you can stop me from achieving my goals? Well you're wrong. Naruto Namikaze will perish and the Namikaze line will end and you wanna know why? That is because I do it for my mother, my wonderful mother Kushina Uzumaki. I swore on her grave the Namikaze line and Nagato Fuuma, whom I loathingly call my father, would all end and I will feel no remorse for killing some lowly, insignificant Chuunin. After all, I fought and defeated an unsealed Sanbi no Isonade, the Three-Tailed Turtle Bijuu Demon single-handedly and even defeated the so-called 'undefeatable' Madara Uchiha in one-on-one combat. You will surely be no match for me insect. No one will get in the way of my revenge. I will show this entire world my power, my hatred, even if I have to destroy this entire mudball of a planet to do so" he said coldly.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Haruno

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: Walking Around the Lake   Walking Around the Lake EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 1:23 pm

She stayed silent for a moment, taking his words in. Was he...really that strong? She knew if she tried to fight now, she could end up getting killed! The way his eyes looked...they reminded her...of Sasuke's own eyes...the way he spoke about revenge being his only goal in life. She was quiet for a few more minutes before she finally spoke, now staring at the ground.

"So why...why are you after Naruto...if he's your only brother? I may not understand your history with him...but I know he doesn't deserve whatever you're trying to do to him in order to get rid of him. What happens if you do accomplish your revenge...what then?" she asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walking Around the Lake   Walking Around the Lake EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 1:54 pm

In seconds Raigen is seen sprinting through the lake.Still undetected he using body flicker jutsu appeared in the middle of them body.His body in a sqat position.He was looking down.He heared almost everything he needed and wanted to know about what was going on.He was now in something he did not want to be in.He slowly began to stand up.When he was fully on his feet.He could feel both of there arua around him."It seems....I have jumped in something that does not suit me...."He said blankly to no one.Knowing they both would hear him.He looked over to the red head."Your chakra is increadible....and your arua is nasty..."He said refering to the boy who seem to be the same age as him.He turned his head towards Sakura."It seems we are in the mist of a deadly enemy...and running is not a choose here"He said to the pink headed girl.

He turned his head back to the boy.His sleves are dancing with the wind as the rain keeps coming."You.....what do you know about Nagato...."questioning him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walking Around the Lake   Walking Around the Lake EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 1:59 pm

Minoru narrowed his eyes at the new arrival and stepped around, as if he was ignoring him. "I loathe Naruto because he has what I have never had, what I have never been allowed to have. He has friends, he has love and he is loved. My life was similar to Naruto's, only much worse. I wasn't allowed to have friends, I wasn't allowed love, I wasn't even allowed to be happy. Despite what you might believe, Minato Namikaze, the Fourth Hokage is not such a goodie two shoes, selfless hero like everyone believes. He executed my wonderful mother Kushina and he killed anyone that even tried to be nice to me. He kept me in the worst life, no, more like existence, that a human being could ever experience growing up. His father made my life hell and I have vowed to kill everyone with Namikaze blood for the injustice that has been inflicted upon me" he explained coldly, his eyes going from icy cold hatred to a bottomless pool of sadness and despair.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walking Around the Lake   Walking Around the Lake EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 2:06 pm

Itachi had followed Minoru as he wasn't completely filled with trust in this man. He knew of his hatred of Naruto Uzumaki, and Naruto was a ninja of the Leaf village, his village. Itachi didn't want Naruto or The village to come into harm from this boys little grudge. He successfully tracked him to a lake and could see three people in the area along with some small woodland animals. Minoru was speaking of hurting Naruto, unacceptable. He walked out slowly from his hiding place and looked at Minoru. ".." he was waiting for minoru to speak first.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Haruno

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: Walking Around the Lake   Walking Around the Lake EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 2:07 pm

Her eyes wandered over to the other guy for a brief moment before she stared back at Naruto's self-proclaimed 'older brother'. She couldn't help but flinch a little when she stared back into his cold, lifeless yet very depressing like eyes. She stayed quiet, contemplating on what to say to him.

"I don't understand...how can you think that making everyone else suffer from the same pain will help at all? You don't gain anything but more sadness and regret. I may not be able to understand the pain you've suffered, but there are others out there that have suffered just as much and they've manged to move on...like the Kazekage did...Gaara. So why let your past determine what your future will be?" she asks with a deep frown.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walking Around the Lake   Walking Around the Lake EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 2:11 pm

"Its simple.........He is drowned in hatered and revenge.....Alot of people are...."Raigen said to put it simplely.He already understood what hatred could do to people.Raigen was mad at Madara for killing his Father."well...arn't we just a bunch huh"he said saying stuff that he normally don't say.Then another man appeared out of no wear.Of course everyone knew him.He was the man that slaughtered his clan.Raigen stayed quiet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walking Around the Lake   Walking Around the Lake EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 2:15 pm

Minoru was unaware of Itachi's presence, considering he was too deeply conversed in his conversation with Sakura. "You don't understand how I feel. I used to have someone, my mother Kushina. I had her with my for the first six years of my life. My time with her was my happiest memories. She was the only person who never forsaked me, who never avoided me out of fear of being killed for associating with me. Then she was taken from me by that foul blond man Minato and I was left along for the rest of my life, no one to help me, no one to save me and so I slowly descended into madness. My mother was everything to me. I loved her more then I loved myself. Everything I do, I do for her memory, I do for her. My plans of revenge, my will to test my power and my desire to make the very heavens themselves fear my name, I do for her, because of her" he said with clenched fists.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walking Around the Lake   Walking Around the Lake EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 2:18 pm

Itachi walked towards them until he was about three feet away. "Are You done with your sob story" he muttered under his breath and pointed at Minoru and was secretly using a genjutsu to anyone who would look at his finger. "We need to have a meeting" he muttered.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Haruno

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: Walking Around the Lake   Walking Around the Lake EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 2:23 pm

Tony 3:16 wrote:
Minoru was unaware of Itachi's presence, considering he was too deeply conversed in his conversation with Sakura. "You don't understand how I feel. I used to have someone, my mother Kushina. I had her with my for the first six years of my life. My time with her was my happiest memories. She was the only person who never forsaked me, who never avoided me out of fear of being killed for associating with me. Then she was taken from me by that foul blond man Minato and I was left along for the rest of my life, no one to help me, no one to save me and so I slowly descended into madness. My mother was everything to me. I loved her more then I loved myself. Everything I do, I do for her memory, I do for her. My plans of revenge, my will to test my power and my desire to make the very heavens themselves fear my name, I do for her, because of her" he said with clenched fists.

She stared at the ground sadly, listening to his words, they reminded her so much of Sasuke. The more she thought about it, the more depressed she began to feel.

"I see, well you're right about one thing...I'll never understand the pain you've felt all those years ago...but regardless, the past is in the past. And I'll be damned if I let you touch Naruto. I vowed to myself that I wouldn't let anything happen to him...he was always watching out for me back then and I never did anything but run away. And now that the Akatsuki is after him, I said to myself I'll do everything in my power to protect Naruto." she said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walking Around the Lake   Walking Around the Lake EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 2:27 pm

Raigen just stared down at the lake side.He was not going to talk about his past.Instead he thought being quiet seems to be the best thing.But he was always being quiet.And he knew what he was going to say but it was going to wait.He somehow shoulded a smile for like the first time in his life.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walking Around the Lake   Walking Around the Lake EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 2:29 pm

Minoru turned to Itachi and narrowed his eyes at him. "Sob Story? My past is no sob story and you have no right to refer to it as such. You might be my leader now Itachi Uchiha but mocking my past is a quick way to find out why I am referred to as the Bijuu Slayer. Now what is it do you want from me?" he asked him in a cold demeaner.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Haruno

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: Walking Around the Lake   Walking Around the Lake EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 2:31 pm

She remembered the last time she had encountered Itachi and she refused to look in his eyes. 'I-Itachi...Uchiha?' she thought, completely taken aback once more. Who knew what else would happen?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walking Around the Lake   Walking Around the Lake EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 2:33 pm

"Were not to speak in words" he muttered and this time used his sharingan's genjutsu to make sure no one could hear them speak. Once he was sure Minoru was trapped he began speaking. "Minoru, Give up this hunt for the Nine tails" he said softly, "Nothing will come from this hunt, you wont feel better, and Kushina won't feel better" he continued, "For peace to happen, Nine tails is a great asset"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walking Around the Lake   Walking Around the Lake EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 2:36 pm

"..."He just stayed quiet although he was in the middle of it all.He felt very ignored about everything.He just sighed he didn't even bother to look at anyone.He was abit lose in his thought due to thinking about when he fought his father and could have beat him.He accidently released more heavy rain into the area.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walking Around the Lake   Walking Around the Lake EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 2:38 pm

"I can't, I won't. Aside from Kurai, my revenge is all I have. I swore I would get it on her grave and I must get it" he said as he clenched his fists.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walking Around the Lake   Walking Around the Lake EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 2:41 pm

Itachi knew that by the look in his eyes, there was no changing his attitude or his goals, But about Kurai, maybe he could get Kurai to stop him from his foolish goal. Itachi did not let the genjutsu go yet. "Fine, But when you reach this goal..You wont be any closer to happiness, you wont have more friends, you wont enjoy yourself" he muttered softly, "You will feel nothing but emptiness, killing the one closest to you" he said then releasing the genjutsu. And Looked at Sakura, the horror in her jade eyes. "Calm yourself Haruno"
Back to top Go down
Sakura Haruno

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: Walking Around the Lake   Walking Around the Lake EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 2:45 pm

She felt her breath get caught in the back of her throat for a moment before she slowly turned her body towards Itachi when he spoke her last name, swallowing hard.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walking Around the Lake   Walking Around the Lake EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 2:52 pm

He activated Tanraigan for a moment for some strange reason.He could feel the Gods of shadows calling him or telling him something.Him being a Tanraigan master The gods of shadows often confronted him about many things.He looke dat the boy"What is your name"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walking Around the Lake   Walking Around the Lake EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 2:54 pm

Minoru turned to Raigen and narrowed his eyes at him. "You wish to know my name? Very well then, I shall tell you. My name is Minoru Uzumaki-Fuuma, son of the Six-Realm Sage Nagato Fuuma and Kushina Uzumaki" Minoru told Raigen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walking Around the Lake   Walking Around the Lake EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 2:56 pm

Itachi turned Sakura back around and looked at her, he didn't want anyone to fear him any longer. "Sakura, Don't be afraid of me" he muttered under his breath.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Haruno

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: Walking Around the Lake   Walking Around the Lake EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 2:59 pm

She stared at Itachi in disbelief before she slowly turned to Minoru when he spoke. 'Minoru...Uzumaki.' she repeated the name in her mind, slowly glancing in his direction for a moment. 'So much has happened...' she thinks with a frown.

'What's happened with Itachi?' she questions herself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walking Around the Lake   Walking Around the Lake EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 3:03 pm

He looked at him with a smirk on his face.He did not know what to say but in seconds his face changed to a face with no emotions."Its.....a Pleasure to meet you..."He said to him.His eyes narrowed."My name...is Raigen Kumori-Fuuma,Son of the six path sage,and son of Era Kumori"He said repliying to the boy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walking Around the Lake   Walking Around the Lake EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 3:04 pm

"Well why are you telling me this? I don't care who you are or what your name is. You're nothing to me" he said to Raigen coldly as he disappeared with a loud crackling sound.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walking Around the Lake   Walking Around the Lake EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 3:07 pm

Itachi had a soft glare and looked in Sakura eyes hoping she would speak soon, he wanted to slowly gain the trust of the Leaf Ninja once more. "Tell me..Do you still love my brother?" he asked curious.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Haruno

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: Walking Around the Lake   Walking Around the Lake EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 3:14 pm

Her eyes widen from his words and she quickly looked away, not knowing how to answer him. "I-I don't know...he's changed so much when I think about it...I've been so fixated on hoping that he'd come back someday instead of wondering if I still love him or not." she whispered sadly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walking Around the Lake   Walking Around the Lake EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 3:16 pm

"hey you 2..why don't we just go find him or something"he said making a suggestion.He was seroius knowing that they would not want to do it but it was still a posibilty for them to do so.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walking Around the Lake   Walking Around the Lake EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 3:23 pm

He looked away from Sakura and looked at the boy who reminded him of Nagato. "Look for Sasuke?" he muttered under his breath. "No, I Can't do that, I'll let him come to me" he said and looked back at Sakura. "You Don't have to answer, I Was just wondering" he said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Haruno

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: Walking Around the Lake   Walking Around the Lake EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 3:24 pm

She turned to look at Raigen and frowned deeply, becoming quiet and stared at the ground. 'Besides, it's much easier said than done...' she thinks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walking Around the Lake   Walking Around the Lake EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 3:30 pm

"Look....I've been traveling around for quiet some time now And I've noticed something.He said looking at the pink headed girl."This world is so fill of hate....so full of anger and despare and revenge...I can't say I'm a bad guy...As a ninja I know I have done bad things"He stopped.Then keep going."The gods of shadows tell me many things about the world...I choose to help people with there hatred problems....I know now Minoru is my half-brother...but I have to deal with him later...for now...I want to help out this Sasuke Uchiha guy...."he said blankly knowing what he have been talking about.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walking Around the Lake   Walking Around the Lake EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 3:45 pm

Itachi closed his eyes and knew that nobody except for Naruto could help his little brother, Another Reason why Itachi was so protective over the Leaf and Naruto. Looking back at the two of them, "Just watch after Naruto" he muttered to Sakura. "And You, If you do find Sasuke" he muttered. "Just keep him from harming the leaf village"
Back to top Go down
Sakura Haruno

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: Walking Around the Lake   Walking Around the Lake EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 3:48 pm

She looked at Itachi a bit surprised but she slowly nodded her head. "I'll do whatever I can to keep him safe..." she whispered, staring up at the sky with a determined look in her eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walking Around the Lake   Walking Around the Lake EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 3:53 pm

"Understood...."He said nodding.It seems he had a job on his hands.He fully accepted this mission.He did not understand the full hardship of the mission but at least he was going meet him.He looked at sakura.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walking Around the Lake   Walking Around the Lake EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 3:56 pm

"Im Glad were at an understanding" he muttered softly and poked both of them in the forehead, he gave them a bit of his power to them incase they were attacked by another Uchiha. It would teleport them away from them and to himself.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Haruno

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: Walking Around the Lake   Walking Around the Lake EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 4:02 pm

She blinked, suddenly feel a bit strange when Itachi poked both their foreheads. She rubbbed the small red mark on her forehead. "So what was that for?" she asks in a low whisper.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walking Around the Lake   Walking Around the Lake Empty

Back to top Go down

Walking Around the Lake
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next