Naruto RPG
Welcome to Naruto RPG! This is a text-based RPG where you can play as a canon character or create your own and RP in the land of Naruto! Be sure to read the rules before you register. After you can create your character and wait for an admin to approve you. Then, let the roleplaying begin! ^^
(Feel free to contact an admin if you need any help.)
Naruto RPG
Welcome to Naruto RPG! This is a text-based RPG where you can play as a canon character or create your own and RP in the land of Naruto! Be sure to read the rules before you register. After you can create your character and wait for an admin to approve you. Then, let the roleplaying begin! ^^
(Feel free to contact an admin if you need any help.)
Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Naruto RPG where you can be anything you want! Join organizations, attack villages, fight to the death! Anything is possible!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Three Way Alliance Between Mist, Snow and Grass (PRIVATE)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nightingale
Mizukage
Mizukage
Nightingale

Three Way Alliance Between Mist, Snow and Grass (PRIVATE) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three Way Alliance Between Mist, Snow and Grass (PRIVATE)   Three Way Alliance Between Mist, Snow and Grass (PRIVATE) EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 10:46 am

The Mizukage walked in from another entrance on the opposite side of the room. He was also dressed in his kage robes.
Back to top Go down
Spirit of the Snow
Yukikage
Yukikage
Spirit of the Snow

PostSubject: Re: Three Way Alliance Between Mist, Snow and Grass (PRIVATE)   Three Way Alliance Between Mist, Snow and Grass (PRIVATE) EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 10:47 am

Kurai was already there, and nodded her head at Ryuumaru in greeting. "The resident Kusukage i presume? Lady Yukikage, Kurai Niwa," She said. "I believe we've met," She looked at the Mizukage. "But i dont think i've met you,"
Back to top Go down
Nightingale
Mizukage
Mizukage
Nightingale

PostSubject: Re: Three Way Alliance Between Mist, Snow and Grass (PRIVATE)   Three Way Alliance Between Mist, Snow and Grass (PRIVATE) EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 10:54 am

Phobos stared blankly at Ryuumaru as he spoke. "I agree with what you say Ryuumaru. However, I want more than recognition from this allaince. I want to bring about advancement in the shinobi world. This is just one step of it. I need villages that are willing to work with me as I do this, even if it may endanger your villages. I need you to trust that I will be there to back your village up."
Back to top Go down
Spirit of the Snow
Yukikage
Yukikage
Spirit of the Snow

PostSubject: Re: Three Way Alliance Between Mist, Snow and Grass (PRIVATE)   Three Way Alliance Between Mist, Snow and Grass (PRIVATE) EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 10:56 am

"Trust is not an issue for me. I can trust other Kage's openly, so long as they take me seriously. My army, as small as it may be, is there for you to call upon if you should need the help," Kurai said in reply to Phobos. She turned to Ryuumaru. "I agree with what you say, and indeed some light needs to be shed on the matter. As long as no domination occurs, and we just make our mark as discussed, i'm in. I'm not in this alliance for consistent bloodshed,"
Back to top Go down
Nightingale
Mizukage
Mizukage
Nightingale

PostSubject: Re: Three Way Alliance Between Mist, Snow and Grass (PRIVATE)   Three Way Alliance Between Mist, Snow and Grass (PRIVATE) EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 11:02 am

"I'm in full agreement." He walked over prepared to sign the documents.
Back to top Go down
Spirit of the Snow
Yukikage
Yukikage
Spirit of the Snow

PostSubject: Re: Three Way Alliance Between Mist, Snow and Grass (PRIVATE)   Three Way Alliance Between Mist, Snow and Grass (PRIVATE) EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 11:03 am

"As am i," Kurai said as she too went to sign the documents.
Back to top Go down
Nightingale
Mizukage
Mizukage
Nightingale

PostSubject: Re: Three Way Alliance Between Mist, Snow and Grass (PRIVATE)   Three Way Alliance Between Mist, Snow and Grass (PRIVATE) EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 11:08 am

Phobos quickly signed through the papers using his left robotic arm and reading the pages with his left robotic eye. "Done."
Back to top Go down
Spirit of the Snow
Yukikage
Yukikage
Spirit of the Snow

PostSubject: Re: Three Way Alliance Between Mist, Snow and Grass (PRIVATE)   Three Way Alliance Between Mist, Snow and Grass (PRIVATE) EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 11:09 am

Kurai took a quick scan over the papers and, seeing nothing wrong, signed soon after Phobos. "Then it's agreed. From now on, the Mist, Snow and Grass are now allies," She concluded.
Back to top Go down
Nightingale
Mizukage
Mizukage
Nightingale

PostSubject: Re: Three Way Alliance Between Mist, Snow and Grass (PRIVATE)   Three Way Alliance Between Mist, Snow and Grass (PRIVATE) EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 11:12 am

Phobos thought about. "Alright. It sounds like a good idea. I'll talk to Akatsuki. They created themselves in my village and I think they would want to come back."
Back to top Go down
Spirit of the Snow
Yukikage
Yukikage
Spirit of the Snow

PostSubject: Re: Three Way Alliance Between Mist, Snow and Grass (PRIVATE)   Three Way Alliance Between Mist, Snow and Grass (PRIVATE) EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 11:13 am

Kurai nodded. "I have a few links with some Missing-Nin, so they should be happy to have residence in my village. An odd Akatsuki member or two would also provide some extra military power so it sounds good to me,"
Back to top Go down
Nightingale
Mizukage
Mizukage
Nightingale

PostSubject: Re: Three Way Alliance Between Mist, Snow and Grass (PRIVATE)   Three Way Alliance Between Mist, Snow and Grass (PRIVATE) EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 11:16 am

"I'll start a search team to look in the surrounding areas to locate missing ninja and Akatsuki."
Back to top Go down
Spirit of the Snow
Yukikage
Yukikage
Spirit of the Snow

PostSubject: Re: Three Way Alliance Between Mist, Snow and Grass (PRIVATE)   Three Way Alliance Between Mist, Snow and Grass (PRIVATE) EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 11:18 am

She nodded. "I choose Kurai Gin, since her and i are already quite close, Konan Origami and anybody else that wishes to join. I'm not fussy at all. I'll spread the word to the Missing-Nin through Kurai and Shia,"
Back to top Go down
Nightingale
Mizukage
Mizukage
Nightingale

PostSubject: Re: Three Way Alliance Between Mist, Snow and Grass (PRIVATE)   Three Way Alliance Between Mist, Snow and Grass (PRIVATE) EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 11:22 am

"I intend to," Phobos agreed.
Back to top Go down
Spirit of the Snow
Yukikage
Yukikage
Spirit of the Snow

PostSubject: Re: Three Way Alliance Between Mist, Snow and Grass (PRIVATE)   Three Way Alliance Between Mist, Snow and Grass (PRIVATE) EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 11:23 am

"So do I. Is that all that needs to be discussed?" She asked as she raised an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Nightingale
Mizukage
Mizukage
Nightingale

PostSubject: Re: Three Way Alliance Between Mist, Snow and Grass (PRIVATE)   Three Way Alliance Between Mist, Snow and Grass (PRIVATE) EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 11:27 am

"I've got something." Phobos pulled out a file full of papers. "We should disclose our ninjas to each other so that we know what we all have."
Back to top Go down
Spirit of the Snow
Yukikage
Yukikage
Spirit of the Snow

PostSubject: Re: Three Way Alliance Between Mist, Snow and Grass (PRIVATE)   Three Way Alliance Between Mist, Snow and Grass (PRIVATE) EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 11:30 am

"Hm, alright," She shrugged. "Although i dont have a lot of ninja to tell you about, i'm afraid,"
Back to top Go down
Nightingale
Mizukage
Mizukage
Nightingale

PostSubject: Re: Three Way Alliance Between Mist, Snow and Grass (PRIVATE)   Three Way Alliance Between Mist, Snow and Grass (PRIVATE) EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 11:33 am

"Any ninja is of help to all of us. Don't think I have ninja growing off trees either." He put his file down on the table.
Back to top Go down
Spirit of the Snow
Yukikage
Yukikage
Spirit of the Snow

PostSubject: Re: Three Way Alliance Between Mist, Snow and Grass (PRIVATE)   Three Way Alliance Between Mist, Snow and Grass (PRIVATE) EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 11:37 am

She took a seat and clasped her hands. "Alright...Let me think...I only have a few of each rank, none of which are particularly outstanding. Pretty average, with a few bright sparks, like any village,"
Back to top Go down
Nightingale
Mizukage
Mizukage
Nightingale

PostSubject: Re: Three Way Alliance Between Mist, Snow and Grass (PRIVATE)   Three Way Alliance Between Mist, Snow and Grass (PRIVATE) EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 7:50 pm

"I'll see about finding Kisame. Hopefully he'll be willing to come back."
Back to top Go down
Spirit of the Snow
Yukikage
Yukikage
Spirit of the Snow

PostSubject: Re: Three Way Alliance Between Mist, Snow and Grass (PRIVATE)   Three Way Alliance Between Mist, Snow and Grass (PRIVATE) EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 10:37 am

"I cant promise much, but i'll do what i can," Kurai replied as she folded her arms.
Back to top Go down
Nightingale
Mizukage
Mizukage
Nightingale

PostSubject: Re: Three Way Alliance Between Mist, Snow and Grass (PRIVATE)   Three Way Alliance Between Mist, Snow and Grass (PRIVATE) EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 7:55 pm

"Don't go and start making too many allainces with other countries. It'll become too hard to manage if we do that."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Three Way Alliance Between Mist, Snow and Grass (PRIVATE)   Three Way Alliance Between Mist, Snow and Grass (PRIVATE) Empty

Back to top Go down

Three Way Alliance Between Mist, Snow and Grass (PRIVATE)
Page 1 of 1