Naruto RPG
Welcome to Naruto RPG! This is a text-based RPG where you can play as a canon character or create your own and RP in the land of Naruto! Be sure to read the rules before you register. After you can create your character and wait for an admin to approve you. Then, let the roleplaying begin! ^^
(Feel free to contact an admin if you need any help.)
Naruto RPG
Welcome to Naruto RPG! This is a text-based RPG where you can play as a canon character or create your own and RP in the land of Naruto! Be sure to read the rules before you register. After you can create your character and wait for an admin to approve you. Then, let the roleplaying begin! ^^
(Feel free to contact an admin if you need any help.)
Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Naruto RPG where you can be anything you want! Join organizations, attack villages, fight to the death! Anything is possible!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

At The Waterfall (Private)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

At The Waterfall (Private) Empty
PostSubject: At The Waterfall (Private)   At The Waterfall (Private) EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 2:49 pm

Hakudoshi was staring down at a whimpering, tied up ANBU from the Hidden Rock Village. "Tell me what you know asshole. That pedosnake Oreo-Chan was seen in your village and the Bossman wants to know what he's doing in there" he snapped at the ANBU.
Back to top Go down
Spirit of the Snow
Yukikage
Yukikage
Spirit of the Snow

PostSubject: Re: At The Waterfall (Private)   At The Waterfall (Private) EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 2:58 pm

Kurai, unknown to Hakudoshi, was watching under the cover of the trees. She frowned slightly, wondering why he wanted to know about Orochimaru in the first place. Whatever the case, he looked rather hostile and he was probably going to attack this ANBU for whatever cause. She wasnt going to interfere, it wasn't any of her business.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At The Waterfall (Private)   At The Waterfall (Private) EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 3:04 pm

"I don't know anything" whimpered the ANBU but it was clear to anyone watching that he was lying. "Fine then. If you won't tell me what I want to know willingly, I'll make you talk" he said with an evil grin on his face as he made hand seals and looked into the ANBU's eyes. "Demonic Illusion - Thousand Piercing Knives" he said as he dragged the ANBU into his favorite illusion. Suddenly, the ANBU let out screams of pain as he hundreds of stab wounds the size of knives started appearing on his body.

Name: Demonic Illusion - Thousand Piercing Knives
Element: None
Description: Demonic Illusion - Thousand Piercing Knives is a custom-made Genjutsu made by Hakudoshi. Hakudoshi traps the person in an illusionary world where the target is strapped to a wall. Thousands of knives will then appear out of thin air and then proceed stab the target all over their body.
Back to top Go down
Spirit of the Snow
Yukikage
Yukikage
Spirit of the Snow

PostSubject: Re: At The Waterfall (Private)   At The Waterfall (Private) EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 3:09 pm

She sighed and shook her head. She knew that even if the ANBU had told him, it wouldnt have made a difference. He probably would've went ahead with the torture anyway. Soon he'd die from blood loss if Hakudoshi just left him there. She didnt do anything, just watched and shook her head. Torture was a terrible thing, but it was one of a ninja's most useful tools.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At The Waterfall (Private)   At The Waterfall (Private) EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 3:14 pm

"Are you gonna tell me what I want to know or do I have to really get serious with the torture?" he asked him with a glint in his eye that made him look like a predator staring down at it's dying prey. "All I know is that Tsuchikage is Orochimaru's ally. I don't know anything else" sobbed the dying ANBU. "You don't? Oh well, I'll keep you torturing you anyway" Hakudoshi said as he cackled psychotically as he stared down into the ANBU's eyes. "Demonic Illusion - Pit Of Spikes" he said with an evil grin on his face as he made the ANBU think he fell into a pit, being impaled on spikes. The ANBU let out some dying, gurgling sounds as holes appeared on almost his entire body. The ANBU coughed up a little blood from behind his mask and finally died. "I just so love torture. It's so fucking awesome" Hakudoshi laughed in a psychotic manner as he took out a match and set the body on fire.
Back to top Go down
Spirit of the Snow
Yukikage
Yukikage
Spirit of the Snow

PostSubject: Re: At The Waterfall (Private)   At The Waterfall (Private) EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 3:17 pm

She shook her head again. Just like she thought, he wouldnt let the ANBU get away even when he'd told Hakudoshi everything he knew. In a way, it made sense. The ANBU couldve reported Hakudoshi to his Kage when he returned home and he couldve been hunted for that reason. However, leaving a family without a father or a husband seemed too cold hearted for her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At The Waterfall (Private)   At The Waterfall (Private) EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 3:19 pm

"What a stupid bastard. He should have known that I would have killed him anyway. Oh well, at least that's one less fucking idiot in the world" he sneered as he looked around and unzipped his pants. He then proceeded to whistle innocently as he pissed on the flaming remains of the corpse.
Back to top Go down
Spirit of the Snow
Yukikage
Yukikage
Spirit of the Snow

PostSubject: Re: At The Waterfall (Private)   At The Waterfall (Private) EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 3:23 pm

She rolled her eyes. Stupid boy...he'll realise that the way he does things won't help him when he faces a real opponent when the time comes... She turned, getting ready to leave him to cackle over his 'victory' as much as he liked. The very way he ended the ANBU's life seemed even immature to her. Killing people for sport was something she had always regarded as rather stupid.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At The Waterfall (Private)   At The Waterfall (Private) EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 3:29 pm

"It wasn't that fun though. I mean, if the stupid bastard would have just kept that poison capsule in his mouth that all ANBU's have, I wouldn't have the information I want and the bastard would have had a quick, painless death. I shouldn't complain though. Stupid people are fun to torture since their own stupidity is the reason their getting tortured" he said with a smirk on his face as he took out a kunai and then picked up the only remains of the body, the heart. "Hmm, maybe I should give this to the Niwa's Spirit Form. After all, nothing says I love you more then giving your special one the heart from one of your enemies" he said with a sick smirk on his face. It was obvious that his way of flirting with women was a sick, demented version, which means he's either just a sick, twisted, demented nutcase or a very weird and a very inexperienced flirt.

Last edited by Tony 3:16 on Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Spirit of the Snow
Yukikage
Yukikage
Spirit of the Snow

PostSubject: Re: At The Waterfall (Private)   At The Waterfall (Private) EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 3:35 pm

Her spirit form then decided to pipe up. "Let me see the boy, i'll enjoy seeing him get all flustered while holding a human heart...It'll be my reward for being so obediant lately..." Kurai snorted. "You tried to take over yesterday, try again later when you actually DO start to behave," She rolled her eyes, although the whole notion did sound rather amusing to her. She paused for a moment, thinking it over.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At The Waterfall (Private)   At The Waterfall (Private) EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 3:37 pm

"If she doesn't appreciate it, maybe I'll bring her a brain next time or maybe all of an enemies organs" he said with a sick, borderline psychotic grin on his face as he looked around, wondering if anyone was watching him.
Back to top Go down
Spirit of the Snow
Yukikage
Yukikage
Spirit of the Snow

PostSubject: Re: At The Waterfall (Private)   At The Waterfall (Private) EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 3:44 pm

"Please, Kurai...Just this ONCE!" Kurai rolled her eyes. "Fine, fine. Just this one time, alright? And no funny stuff," She said as she loosened the seal. Out of the trees came the infamous spirit form, pretending not to notice the boy as she slinked along the shore of the small lake formed by the waterfall with her eyes closed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At The Waterfall (Private)   At The Waterfall (Private) EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 3:46 pm

Hakudoshi blinked his eyes in surprise when he saw Kurai's Spirit Form. He grinned and ran over to her. "Well HELLOOOOO there. I was just thinking about you" he said with a grin on his face.
Back to top Go down
Spirit of the Snow
Yukikage
Yukikage
Spirit of the Snow

PostSubject: Re: At The Waterfall (Private)   At The Waterfall (Private) EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 3:50 pm

She looked him over, her eyes emotionless and her mouth pretty much set in a straight line. "Really now...? Well, thats a coincidence." She said dryly, brushing a lock of hair behind her ear. She looked at the body. "I assume you did that...? I have a less messy method of dealing with my prey..." She told him, strangely referring to her opponents as 'prey'.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At The Waterfall (Private)   At The Waterfall (Private) EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 3:51 pm

"Well I prefer to be messy with my prey. After all, being messy is more fun" he said as he held out the heart to her. "For you your maliciousness" he said, calling her by what apparently, is his chosen nickname for her.
Back to top Go down
Spirit of the Snow
Yukikage
Yukikage
Spirit of the Snow

PostSubject: Re: At The Waterfall (Private)   At The Waterfall (Private) EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 4:00 pm

She took the heart and looked down at it. She shrugged and wrapped her
slender fingers around it, crushing it. She threw it to one side
roughly and licked the blood off the tips of her fingers. "You can call me that if you wish..." Was all she said as she lowered her hand back to her side again, moving past him so smoothly it was like she was barely even walking. More like floating.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At The Waterfall (Private)   At The Waterfall (Private) EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 4:02 pm

"Sweet" he said with a dopey grin on his face as he followed her like a loyal puppy.
Back to top Go down
Spirit of the Snow
Yukikage
Yukikage
Spirit of the Snow

PostSubject: Re: At The Waterfall (Private)   At The Waterfall (Private) EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 4:08 pm

She looked at the boy over her shoulder, curious as to why he was trailing her around the way he was. She walked past the body, looking down at it with her cold eyes and casting a hand over it, making its soul rise from the burning corpse. She licked her lips and cradled it in the palm of her hand before holding it to where her heart would be. It absorbed into her body as a smirk fluttered across her deathly pale features. This was how she kept her energy up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At The Waterfall (Private)   At The Waterfall (Private) EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 4:09 pm

"Wow, your kind of like the Shinigami with the way you use the souls that you get your hands on" he commented with a grin on his face.
Back to top Go down
Spirit of the Snow
Yukikage
Yukikage
Spirit of the Snow

PostSubject: Re: At The Waterfall (Private)   At The Waterfall (Private) EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 4:15 pm

"Shinigami...? Perhaps..." She replied as she nudged the body with her foot, looking at the wounds it had received. "Far too messy...Kills should be tidy without much excess bloodshed. The soul can be removed more easily if there are less places to extract it from so it wont leak out through one of the wounds..." She explained. "It makes my job harder,"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At The Waterfall (Private)   At The Waterfall (Private) EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 4:16 pm

"Aww but I prefer the blood baths myself, where an entire room is an entire sea of blood and gore. I so love swimming around in the beautiful blood" he said with a psychotic smirk on his face.
Back to top Go down
Spirit of the Snow
Yukikage
Yukikage
Spirit of the Snow

PostSubject: Re: At The Waterfall (Private)   At The Waterfall (Private) EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 4:24 pm

She pulled a face at the very thought of what he thought was so perfect. "That image is...somewhat disturbed for my liking. The true beauty i see in killing is the rush you get from it. Not from what you're left with...The feeling of the fact that you can end their life or show them mercy...The pure power it gives you as the adreniline pumps through your veins..." She said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At The Waterfall (Private)   At The Waterfall (Private) EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 4:25 pm

"Ah yes, I so love that, knowing you are the deciding factor on whether or not they live. It gives me pleasure like no other" he said with a smirk on his face.
Back to top Go down
Spirit of the Snow
Yukikage
Yukikage
Spirit of the Snow

PostSubject: Re: At The Waterfall (Private)   At The Waterfall (Private) EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 4:32 pm

"However, i have curbed my urges to kill...Kurai supplies me with the souls of whoever try and invade the snow or if we get into a battle when travelling between villages. Our existance is...Almost...Harmonious," She said with a slightly twisted grin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At The Waterfall (Private)   At The Waterfall (Private) EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 4:33 pm

"However, you still wish to be free, don't you?" he asked her with a raised eyebrow, a curious look on his face.
Back to top Go down
Spirit of the Snow
Yukikage
Yukikage
Spirit of the Snow

PostSubject: Re: At The Waterfall (Private)   At The Waterfall (Private) EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 4:44 pm

"Hm...If i was free, she would fade away to nothing. Convenient for a short ammount of time but she's the only reason i can find most of my souls. Besides, i need a vessel to maintain my physical entity. Without her, i would return to the lost-soul state i was in before she fused with me..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At The Waterfall (Private)   At The Waterfall (Private) EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 4:46 pm

"Ah, I see. That's too bad. I'm sure Bossman Nagato would have found a way for you to be freed from the Niwa but oh well" he said as he shrugged his shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Spirit of the Snow
Yukikage
Yukikage
Spirit of the Snow

PostSubject: Re: At The Waterfall (Private)   At The Waterfall (Private) EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 4:51 pm

At that point, a cold scowl appeared on her face as she looked at the boy. "Bring him anywhere near her and i will personally behead you, cut off all of your ligaments then hang your torso by your intestines," She hissed. At that point it was obvious that, even though she was perceived as evil, part of Kurai's mother was still there to protect her daughter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At The Waterfall (Private)   At The Waterfall (Private) EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 4:54 pm

He gave her a seductive grin and licked his lips. "Oh please, do so for it would give me great pleasure" he said with a grin on his face. This boy was officially a nutcase if he thinks something as horrifying as that would pleasure him.
Back to top Go down
Spirit of the Snow
Yukikage
Yukikage
Spirit of the Snow

PostSubject: Re: At The Waterfall (Private)   At The Waterfall (Private) EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 5:01 pm

"Trust me...I'd make sure it would be the slowest, most agonising thing your body would ever have to withstand. I'd bring every last scream from your lungs before i finally ended the torture i wouldve put you through," She muttered, narrowing her eyes at him and ignoring the way he relished the thought of the pain.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At The Waterfall (Private)   At The Waterfall (Private) EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 5:13 pm

"Well those screams would be screams of pleasure your maliciousness. I am in love with pain. Pain gives me pleasure and the more pain I am in, the more pleasure I feel" he said with a wide smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Spirit of the Snow
Yukikage
Yukikage
Spirit of the Snow

PostSubject: Re: At The Waterfall (Private)   At The Waterfall (Private) EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 5:17 pm

"Hmph...Alright, then in that case. If you bring him anywhere near the Snow, i'll change dramatically. I'll turn into the good-girl type. I wont take over anymore, and i'll be obedient for as long as i inhabit Kurais body. I won't lay a finger on you," She said with a raised eyebrow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At The Waterfall (Private)   At The Waterfall (Private) EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 5:26 pm

"WHAT!!!! NO!!!! I swear, I won't bring him anywhere near Snow" he said with what appeared to be a devastated look on his face.
Back to top Go down
Spirit of the Snow
Yukikage
Yukikage
Spirit of the Snow

PostSubject: Re: At The Waterfall (Private)   At The Waterfall (Private) EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 5:31 pm

She smirked and nodded, placing a ghostly pale finger under his chin as the smirk didnt leave her lips. "Good boy..." She said, her amethyst eyes glinting with malice. It was hard to believe that this used to be the spirit of Kurais mother but she did still look out for the young Yukikage.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At The Waterfall (Private)   At The Waterfall (Private) EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 5:34 pm

He grinned nervously up at her with a sheepish expression on his face.
Back to top Go down
Spirit of the Snow
Yukikage
Yukikage
Spirit of the Snow

PostSubject: Re: At The Waterfall (Private)   At The Waterfall (Private) EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 5:37 pm

She chuckled at how he went so quiet and took her hand away. "And, since you seem to relish pain so much..." She said as she grinned. "Here's a little something from me," She said as she used that same hand to aim a swift slap at his left cheek. It was a hard slap, enough to leave a red mark, but not as hard as she could've done.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At The Waterfall (Private)   At The Waterfall (Private) EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 5:44 pm

His head snapped to the side and he blinked in surprise. He turned back to her, a painfully red handprint on his cheek. However, he had a sick, seductive grin on his face.
Back to top Go down
Spirit of the Snow
Yukikage
Yukikage
Spirit of the Snow

PostSubject: Re: At The Waterfall (Private)   At The Waterfall (Private) EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 5:51 pm

Fascinating...So he does really enjoy pain after all... She looked at the mark on his cheek. "I hope that wasn't too painful for you but then again i'm sure you can take a slap or two from a demoness," She said with a shrug, noting the smirk that had now managed to find its way onto his face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At The Waterfall (Private)   At The Waterfall (Private) EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 5:56 pm

"A slap or two? I got stabbed in between my balls and I screamed in pleasure so a slap won't do much to me, honestly" he said as he shrugged his shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Spirit of the Snow
Yukikage
Yukikage
Spirit of the Snow

PostSubject: Re: At The Waterfall (Private)   At The Waterfall (Private) EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 6:01 pm

She chuckled again, nodding slightly. "I understand you now, no need for explinations..." She said, fighting back the urge to slap him again for the hell of it.She took a step back to make sure she wouldnt do it and looked up at the sky as clouds began to gather.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At The Waterfall (Private)   At The Waterfall (Private) EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 9:15 am

"What do you mean by that?" he asked her with a confused expression on his face, blinking at her with confusion shining in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Spirit of the Snow
Yukikage
Yukikage
Spirit of the Snow

PostSubject: Re: At The Waterfall (Private)   At The Waterfall (Private) EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 9:19 am

"You confused me, boy..." She said, her eyes reflecting the dull sunlight that managed to push its way through the blanket of clouds. "Relishing ones own pain...But now i understand that i won't always understand everything. Being fixed to the souls of the deceased like i was, i lived for an impossibly long time. Well...Living isnt the best way to put it...But i've never met a being such as yourself. So i suppose you could you that you intrigued me,"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At The Waterfall (Private)   At The Waterfall (Private) EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 9:25 am

"Well, it's sort of my counter torture/interrogation technique. It's my form of building an incredibly high pain tolerance. Personally, I think it's much more useful then taking a poison capsule so that you will die before the person who captures you can interrogate you" he explained to her with a grin on his face.
Back to top Go down
Spirit of the Snow
Yukikage
Yukikage
Spirit of the Snow

PostSubject: Re: At The Waterfall (Private)   At The Waterfall (Private) EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 9:30 am

She looked back down at the boy again, nodding slightly to show that she understood. "I see, it does make sense now that you explain it..." She said as she looked down at her arms. "Since Kurai inhabited me and gave me a body, i've never had to take a hit. So i have no idea if i feel pain at all. I'm not sure if i do since i'm not technically living.." She shrugged, a little surprised that she'd go this far into a conversation with someone she just slapped.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At The Waterfall (Private)   At The Waterfall (Private) EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 9:33 am

"I'm pretty sure you do feel pain. I mean, you do inhabit the body of a human so maybe you can feel whatever Kurai feels coursing through her body, like pain or pleasure" he said, obviously trying his hardest to show he has intelligence.

(lol, I'm so mean to Hakudoshi XD)
Back to top Go down
Spirit of the Snow
Yukikage
Yukikage
Spirit of the Snow

PostSubject: Re: At The Waterfall (Private)   At The Waterfall (Private) EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 9:40 am

She shook her head. "No, nothing. All i've ever really 'felt' is nothing which doesn't make much sense. How can you FEEL nothingness? Maybe you humans have another word for it. When the only thing in your universe is yourself, and you cant feel anybody else there with you," She shrugged again, not too keen on discussing it. "I used to feel some of Aoi's emotions, Kurai's mother that is, but her presence gets weaker as i get stronger, so lately i havent felt a thing," She said as she ALMOST sighed, she wasn't quite that close to feeling emotion.

ooc: XDD if you werent it wouldnt be as funny
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At The Waterfall (Private)   At The Waterfall (Private) EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 9:42 am

"I see. Well, I'll do whatever I can to help you to start 'feeling' things again. After all, it would go against everything I am to not help someone as deliciously malicious as you" he said with a wide smile on his face.

(XD, yeah, you got that right)
Back to top Go down
Spirit of the Snow
Yukikage
Yukikage
Spirit of the Snow

PostSubject: Re: At The Waterfall (Private)   At The Waterfall (Private) EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 9:50 am

Just like that, her shield came back up again. "I've never had to accept help from others, and starting now would show that i'm getting weaker in Kurai's fragile human body. I'll cope on my own, even if that means i'll never feel anything for the rest of eternity," She murmured darkly as a few drops of rain started to fall.

ooc: XD you gotta love him though..even if he is deranged >.>
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At The Waterfall (Private)   At The Waterfall (Private) EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 9:53 am

"I will help you whether or not you want me to. I'm not gonna do nothing when your slowly losing feeling. I wouldn't wish that upon anybody and I am a deranged psychopath" he said with a serious look on his face, something that doesn't appear on his face very often.

(Yeah, he makes everything much more interesting, no matter how twisted or demented he is XD)
Back to top Go down
Spirit of the Snow
Yukikage
Yukikage
Spirit of the Snow

PostSubject: Re: At The Waterfall (Private)   At The Waterfall (Private) EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 10:00 am

She said nothing at that moment, she just stood there as the downpour worsened, soaking her hair so it clung to her ghostly neck like snakes. "Whether someone will lose their sense of feeling or not...Is not your decision to make, Hakudoshi," She finally replied, using his name for the first time. "And, even if i were to accept your help, there is nothing you or anybody else can do," She finished as she broke her gaze, staring out at the water.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: At The Waterfall (Private)   At The Waterfall (Private) Empty

Back to top Go down

At The Waterfall (Private)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next