Naruto RPG
Welcome to Naruto RPG! This is a text-based RPG where you can play as a canon character or create your own and RP in the land of Naruto! Be sure to read the rules before you register. After you can create your character and wait for an admin to approve you. Then, let the roleplaying begin! ^^
(Feel free to contact an admin if you need any help.)
Naruto RPG
Welcome to Naruto RPG! This is a text-based RPG where you can play as a canon character or create your own and RP in the land of Naruto! Be sure to read the rules before you register. After you can create your character and wait for an admin to approve you. Then, let the roleplaying begin! ^^
(Feel free to contact an admin if you need any help.)
Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Naruto RPG where you can be anything you want! Join organizations, attack villages, fight to the death! Anything is possible!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Training At The Waterfall

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Training At The Waterfall Empty
PostSubject: Training At The Waterfall   Training At The Waterfall EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 10:07 am

Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu, a Chuunin of Konoha, was currently sparring with a Water Clone that he made at the waterfall. he was fighting all out, intending on increasing his speed and his power so he could accomplish his life long goal of vengeance.

Last edited by Tony 3:16 on Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blood Rose Vampire
Otokage
Otokage
Blood Rose Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Training At The Waterfall   Training At The Waterfall EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 10:14 am

Sasuke was walking around, wondering if he would see any of his old friends/enemies. So far he didn't, but you never know. His huge snake followed behind him, sniffing at things along the way.
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-roleplay.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Training At The Waterfall   Training At The Waterfall EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 10:16 am

Ryuumaru snarled as he grabbed the Water Clone by the shirt and threw it up in the air. He jumped into the air after it and slammed his bo-staff so hard down on it's waist that he actually cut the Water Clone in half. The Clone turned to water and fell down towards Sasuke and his Snake Boss Manda. Ryuumaru plummeted to the ground and landed on his feet in front of Sasuke.
Back to top Go down
Blood Rose Vampire
Otokage
Otokage
Blood Rose Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Training At The Waterfall   Training At The Waterfall EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 10:20 am

Sasuke, not expecting this, blinked and looked at Ryuumaru for a minute. Well... I don't remember ever seeing him around here. Oh well, maybe that's a good thing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training At The Waterfall   Training At The Waterfall EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 10:22 am

"I recognize that face anywhere. Your Sasuke Uchiha, the former obsession of my old time Sakura Haruno. Heh, I always knew you were a slimy, traitorous snake-in-a-grass just like that vile slimeballic pedophile Orochimaru" he said in a cold, hateful manner as he narrowed his golden, pupil slitted snake like eyes at him.
Back to top Go down
Blood Rose Vampire
Otokage
Otokage
Blood Rose Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Training At The Waterfall   Training At The Waterfall EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 10:25 am

Sasuke didn't blink, just stood there, smirking slightly. "Yes, I'm Sasuke Uchiha. although I am not like Orochimaru. And who might you be?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training At The Waterfall   Training At The Waterfall EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 10:27 am

"I am Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu of the Shimazu Devils, the product of Orochimaru's gene donation" he said coldly, using the words gene donation as his form of saying that Orochimaru was his father.
Back to top Go down
Blood Rose Vampire
Otokage
Otokage
Blood Rose Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Training At The Waterfall   Training At The Waterfall EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 10:30 am

"Good for you," Sasuke said, just as coldly. "Hopefully you will die just like him as well."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training At The Waterfall   Training At The Waterfall EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 10:32 am

"I refuse to die until I make that slimeball pedophile die by my hands. I will get my vengeance upon him for the unholy sin he committed upon my mother and some second rate shinobi such as yourself will not get in my way" he said icily, showing Sasuke why people called him the Human Glacier.
Back to top Go down
Blood Rose Vampire
Otokage
Otokage
Blood Rose Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Training At The Waterfall   Training At The Waterfall EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 10:36 am

Sasuke didn't answer, instead he gazed at Ryuumaru coldly. "Good luck," he hissed, his arms crossed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training At The Waterfall   Training At The Waterfall EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 10:39 am

"I do not require luck. All I need is my hatred because that fuels my power. Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hatred, hatred leads to power. I will control all those things to achieve power and strike down the traitorous snake and anyone that gets in my way will die. If you do not wish for the Uchiha Clan to become extinct, then I suggest you stay out of my way" he snarled at him as his golden snake eyes flashed blood red for a second.
Back to top Go down
Blood Rose Vampire
Otokage
Otokage
Blood Rose Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Training At The Waterfall   Training At The Waterfall EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 11:29 am

"Well, well, well. Now you sound like me." Sasuke smirked again. "Don't worry, the Uchiha clan will never be extinct."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training At The Waterfall   Training At The Waterfall EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 11:33 am

"Of course I sound like you. You were not the only avenger that resided in Konoha. I have been training to get my rightful vengeance ever since I was only 5 years old" he said to the Otokage with narrowed eyes, ignoring Sasuke's comment about the Uchiha Clan.
Back to top Go down
Blood Rose Vampire
Otokage
Otokage
Blood Rose Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Training At The Waterfall   Training At The Waterfall EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 2:37 pm

"Alright... well are you going to go or just stay here talking to me about your pathetic plans that will never work?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training At The Waterfall   Training At The Waterfall EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 2:40 pm

"Your one to talk about plans that are never gonna work, considering you still haven't beaten your older brother, who could defeat you with a sneeze" he sneered at him coldly.
Back to top Go down
Blood Rose Vampire
Otokage
Otokage
Blood Rose Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Training At The Waterfall   Training At The Waterfall EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 2:43 pm

"I killed him."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training At The Waterfall   Training At The Waterfall EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 2:44 pm

"Yeah right. If you did, he probably let you win, which means he considered you so weak there was no way you could beat him if he went all out" he said with a smirk on his face.
Back to top Go down
Blood Rose Vampire
Otokage
Otokage
Blood Rose Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Training At The Waterfall   Training At The Waterfall EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 2:46 pm

Sasuke narrowed his eyes. "He's dead. I wish I enver killed him. It doesn't matter now."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training At The Waterfall   Training At The Waterfall EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 2:47 pm

"Hmph, well you might feel regret but I won't. What Orochimaru did to my mother made me lose whatever compassion I ever held towards him" he said coldly.
Back to top Go down
Blood Rose Vampire
Otokage
Otokage
Blood Rose Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Training At The Waterfall   Training At The Waterfall EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 2:48 pm

Sasuke sighed. "Alright, so why don't you kill him?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training At The Waterfall   Training At The Waterfall EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 2:50 pm

"I have to find that slippery, slimy slug first. That pitiful little slug loves to slither to different locations and stay out of site" he said with a scowl.
Back to top Go down
Blood Rose Vampire
Otokage
Otokage
Blood Rose Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Training At The Waterfall   Training At The Waterfall EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 2:53 pm

"Well good luck to you," Sasuke said sarcasticly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training At The Waterfall   Training At The Waterfall EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 3:00 pm

Takeo appeared behind a waterfall, he was close. He could smell the stench that was Uchiha a mile away. His hands were soaked as he put them inside the waterfall. He heard voiced. It was time for him to kill someone. He ran from the water fall a wooden sword pushed out of hus palm and into his hand. It was an Uchiha, a famous one at that. Oh well it was time for him to die. Uchiha, now you are going to die!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training At The Waterfall   Training At The Waterfall Empty

Back to top Go down

Training At The Waterfall
Page 1 of 1