Naruto RPG
Welcome to Naruto RPG! This is a text-based RPG where you can play as a canon character or create your own and RP in the land of Naruto! Be sure to read the rules before you register. After you can create your character and wait for an admin to approve you. Then, let the roleplaying begin! ^^
(Feel free to contact an admin if you need any help.)
Naruto RPG
Welcome to Naruto RPG! This is a text-based RPG where you can play as a canon character or create your own and RP in the land of Naruto! Be sure to read the rules before you register. After you can create your character and wait for an admin to approve you. Then, let the roleplaying begin! ^^
(Feel free to contact an admin if you need any help.)
Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Naruto RPG where you can be anything you want! Join organizations, attack villages, fight to the death! Anything is possible!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

In Memory [open]

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Spirit of the Snow
Yukikage
Yukikage
Spirit of the Snow

In Memory [open] Empty
PostSubject: In Memory [open]   In Memory [open] EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 1:17 pm

Kurai stood with her Kage hat over her eyes, standing alone in a clearing at the back of the village. Her mouth was moving, but the vicious snowy wind hushed all sound that came from it. In front of her was a slab of granite with some writing scratched onto it. The stone was weather-worn, so it was hard to read and the writing looked like it had been scratched on by hand. She wore a snow-white Kage robe, with black sakura petals along the sleeves and vines along the torso. The winds intensified, but she didnt move. She appeared to be in some sort of trance, oblivious to everything else around her apart from that stone.
Back to top Go down
Spirit of the Snow
Yukikage
Yukikage
Spirit of the Snow

In Memory [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Memory [open]   In Memory [open] EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 1:27 pm

Immediately, Kurai's demeanour changed. She went from oblivious to hyper-aware. Her eyes flickered from one building to another, scanning each and every rooftop for the infamous red and black cloaks. She waved a hand to dismiss the Jounin and tilted her hat up the slightest bit so she could see more clearly. She moved silently, stealthily through the snow, almost invisible apart from the black markings on her cloak and her billowing midnight black hair. She wasn't trying to not be seen by THEM, she was trying to be unseen by her villagers, who would be worried by their Kage being so uneasy when the village is always peaceful and without worry. Her kekkei genkai inflicted eye scanned every surface, be it a rooftop or the ground. Nothing escaped her eye.
Back to top Go down
Spirit of the Snow
Yukikage
Yukikage
Spirit of the Snow

In Memory [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Memory [open]   In Memory [open] EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 1:39 pm

She eased through the shivering crowds, who were thinning rapidly as they headed home for the warmth of their fires in favour of the approaching snowstorm. She saw the two men and decided if she was to avoid them any longer, they may turn violent in a bid to get her to reveal herself anyway. She stepped around the few people left and stood in front of them. Her delicate, almost frail frame suddenly radiated power and an aura which commanded the respect of the whole village. She may have been young, but the girl knew how to use the power she held at her fingertips. The snow circled around her as her chakra intensified. She wasn't hoping for a battle and her body language brought that across clearly, but she would fight if the matter arose from the two Akatsuki members arrival.

ooc: i never said you couldnt
Back to top Go down
Spirit of the Snow
Yukikage
Yukikage
Spirit of the Snow

In Memory [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Memory [open]   In Memory [open] EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 1:47 pm

Kurai's resolve was unwavering and under Itachis eye she seemed perfectly fine. When Kisame spoke, asking who she was, her mouth curved into a smirk at his ignorance. She wore the kage hat and yet he had no clue who she was. She suspected Itachi was better informed judging by his silence but could also fathom that he was maybe more likely to turn violent than his blue companion. She brushed a single lock of hair from her face, tilting her hat up so her face could be seen. Her normal eye was visible, but her kekkei genkai inflicted eye was covered by her bangs, which she had made to cover that particular eye in case they knew of her clan and the powers it held.
Back to top Go down
Spirit of the Snow
Yukikage
Yukikage
Spirit of the Snow

In Memory [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Memory [open]   In Memory [open] EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 1:58 pm

Itachi wasn't the only one getting irritated with Kisame. She sent her thoughts to Itachi. If that partner of yours doesnt shut his trap i'll turn him into frozen sushi.... She sighed when he told Kisame about her being a Niwa and decided that it would be no use to hide her eye from them now. She brushed her bangs back to reveal the royal blue and silver that her left eye sparkled with. She opened her mouth as she went to speak and, as if the snow knew she was going to speak, the weather eased so her voice could be heard. "...Why are you here...?" She said calmly, more adressing Itachi than Kisame. She practically ignore the fish-like Akatsuki member.
Back to top Go down
Spirit of the Snow
Yukikage
Yukikage
Spirit of the Snow

In Memory [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Memory [open]   In Memory [open] EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 2:09 pm

Kurai took in his appearance and wasnt surprised that he didnt seem too pleased to be in her prescence. The glare wasnt returned but then again, she didnt smile. She was passive, uncaring. When Kisame went on the rant about the bijuu, her mouth curved into a smirk again. He'd revealed his goals without a second thought. How foolish he was. She looked at Itachi again, nodding her head slightly as if to say 'i know'. "I..See..Well, it is none of my business so as long as you cause no trouble, i won't do a thing. This village has never been known for violence of bloodshed,"

ooc: yeah, that sounds about right
Back to top Go down
Spirit of the Snow
Yukikage
Yukikage
Spirit of the Snow

In Memory [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Memory [open]   In Memory [open] EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 2:22 pm

She wouldve chuckled if it was anybody else, but with these two she found nothing funny. She merely crossed her arms as if to say she was waiting for them to be more organised. She looked almost bored. She saw the way Itachi looked at her and, again, it didnt bother her. What bothered her is that these two, as dangerous as they were, were being totally ignorant. Well, at least Kisame was. She wasnt sure what Itachi was doing if she was truthful. She waited for them patiently and when Itachi looked back at her she raised an eyebrow. "Is there a problem...?"

ooc: XDDD
Back to top Go down
Spirit of the Snow
Yukikage
Yukikage
Spirit of the Snow

In Memory [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Memory [open]   In Memory [open] EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 2:31 pm

"When you say 'the bijuu', you're being very vague." She pointed out. "There ARE nine of them after all," She shrugged her shoulders, still completely and utterly ignoring Kisames prescence. She still seemed completely calm, as if she knew nothing about the bijuu Itachi was talking about in the slightest. 'Please be careful, Kurai-Chan' Peacock whispered to her inside her mind, concerned for her host since she knew fine well about what these people could do to get the information out of her. In fact, both of her more good-natured demons were wishing she would be more careful. Her spirit form, as always, was silent.
Back to top Go down
Spirit of the Snow
Yukikage
Yukikage
Spirit of the Snow

In Memory [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Memory [open]   In Memory [open] EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 2:43 pm

"Ah, THAT bijuu," She said as she put a hand under her chin and nodded. "Indeed, i know a fair bit about the Gobi. Its host, however, is very elusive. Its by mere chance that you would ever meet them," She waved her hand as if to dismiss the matter and looked at Kisame. In that one look, there was a glare that equalled Itachis coldness and a threat that couldnt be identified but it would definitely make any ordinary ninjas knees buckle. "But...If you must know, yes, they are indeed in this village," She added, looking back at Itachi again, completely uninterested in Kisame.
Back to top Go down
Spirit of the Snow
Yukikage
Yukikage
Spirit of the Snow

In Memory [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Memory [open]   In Memory [open] EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 3:00 pm

She sighed, not moving an inch. "Such a bother...And to think i was going to let you pass without confrontation," She took off her kage hat and loosened the bottom half of the robe, making it fall to reveal shinobi pants. She was always ready to battle. She took one single step back but didnt make any handsigns or take out any weapons. "I'm afraid my village needs me, i won't be going anywhere. I have a friend who needs me as well. I cant just walk away from it all, now can i?" She raised an eyebrow.

ooc: nah its fine ^^
Back to top Go down
Spirit of the Snow
Yukikage
Yukikage
Spirit of the Snow

In Memory [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Memory [open]   In Memory [open] EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 3:10 pm

"Thank Kami for that. If i were to fight that thing i'd probably laugh myself to death," She muttered, sighing in relief. "Now, you I can take seriously. I can never underestimate the power of Uchiha Itachi..." Her blue eye looked at him. "But something tells me your motives arent as dark as they appear to be on the outside..." She said, more to herself than to him. Her eyes glazed over for the briefest of seconds, as if looking straight into Itachis mind and soul. They soon returned to their sharp, aware state as she finally looked him right in the eye, awaiting his reaction, or his first move. She still didnt draw any weapon or make any handseals or body movements.
Back to top Go down
Spirit of the Snow
Yukikage
Yukikage
Spirit of the Snow

In Memory [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Memory [open]   In Memory [open] EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 3:26 pm

She concentrated her chakra into her feet and jumped upwards, landing on one of the snow-covered rooftops. Any ordinary ninja wouldve slipped right back off again but she somehow managed to stick on. "Nice try, but no dice," She murmured, removing the top half of her cloak also. The top underneath was sleeveless but easier to move around it. Yes, it was cold but it was cold enough to bear. She began to make a few handsigns of her own as she continued to watch Itachi carefully without faltering once. "Wind Release: Beast Wave Palm,"

Name: Wind Release: Beast Wave Palm
Element: Wind
Description: A powerful jutsu that uses large amounts of wind nature chakra that
can cut and slash through any material. The user activates it by summoning
chakra in his or her right hand, and then swipes a slicing chakra wave which
appears to be controlled by the users will and thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Spirit of the Snow
Yukikage
Yukikage
Spirit of the Snow

In Memory [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Memory [open]   In Memory [open] EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 3:39 pm

She shut her eyes, knowing that if she looked then there would be some price to pay. She slid down the opposite side of the roof, so she was out of his line of sight before opening her eyes again. She knew he'd find her insanely quickly, and she wasnt doing it to get away. It was doing her job as kage, protecting the village. She weaved through the side streets with incredible speeds, flitting into the snow-covered forest that was situated at the very back of the village. She practically flew through the trees, putting as much distance between herself and the village as she could. She didnt stumble over the roots or get distracted by the hoots and snarls of the animals. Her mind was completely closed off to all of that. Only one thought remained. They must be safe...Even if i'm not destined to live, they must be safe...
Back to top Go down
Spirit of the Snow
Yukikage
Yukikage
Spirit of the Snow

In Memory [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Memory [open]   In Memory [open] EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 3:52 pm

She heard someone running behind her and didnt even need to look to see who it was. She increased her speed, taking many sharp turns and eventually ending up at a dead end. A sheer ice-covered rockface where the forest ended and a mountain range began. It was as far as she could go right now so the village was definitely safe. She couldve used her wings but Itachi would've pursued without a word of protest. She needed to stand her ground now, while the village and those she loved were safe and unknowing about the danger she was staring in the face. She waited for Itachi to find her, gathering her thoughts and chakra to try and calm her rising panic. She looked cool and calm on the outside, but on the inside she was frantic and trying to formulate some sort of plan to try and at least push the two Akatsuki members out of the Snow.
Back to top Go down
Spirit of the Snow
Yukikage
Yukikage
Spirit of the Snow

In Memory [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Memory [open]   In Memory [open] EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 4:02 pm

She nodded slightly, looking far more calm than she felt. "But you can probably tell why i was running, Itachi," She sighed, glancing at the rockface. "I'll never win, and i dont intend for it to end that way," She looked back at him. "If i'm to die, then so be it..But my village will not suffer for my mistakes," She spoke surprisingly confidently, looking him right in the eye, daring him to challenge her on anything she had said. "I lost my whole family..So now, they are my family and i wont allow you to harm a hair on any of their heads," She practically yelled, her eyes glistening with absolute rage and protectiveness that a mother would have over their family.
Back to top Go down
Spirit of the Snow
Yukikage
Yukikage
Spirit of the Snow

In Memory [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Memory [open]   In Memory [open] EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 4:14 pm

Then, as if she saw it coming, she didnt move an inch. She didnt fight back, nor did she dodge. She backed up against the rocks and clenched her fists tightly. She closed her eyes and turned her head to the side, waiting for the pain of the kunai piercing her skin to be felt. She finally let the fact that she was still quite young show through. Normally, most kages wouldnt have hesitated to dodge and try and strike Itachi down, but Kurai hesitated. When she saw all of his thoughts and his past swimming through her eyes, she immediately abandoned all hostility towards him. She had violated the ninja code and let her heart rule over her head. She let her emotions sway her decisions and now she was going to pay the ultimate price for it. Her demon, and possibly her life.
Back to top Go down
Spirit of the Snow
Yukikage
Yukikage
Spirit of the Snow

In Memory [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Memory [open]   In Memory [open] EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 4:23 pm

She opened her eyes, but didnt look at him. Her fists didnt unclench and her frame didnt relax. She said absolutely nothing. She didnt have to. If he remembered the way she looked when she saw his thoughts and into his soul, he would know why she refused to attack him. "If it was the other one..It would've been different.." She murmured, again more to herself than Itachi. Indeed, if it was Kisame she wouldn't even think twice about turning him into blue sushi but with Itachi she couldnt even muster enough violent intent to raise a weapon to his throat. As her duty as a Niwa, she couldnt. As her duty as a Kage, she had to. She was torn between her duties for both sides. So she said and did nothing more.
Back to top Go down
Spirit of the Snow
Yukikage
Yukikage
Spirit of the Snow

In Memory [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Memory [open]   In Memory [open] EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 4:27 pm

"Maybe so, it isnt the first time i've been told that," She whispered as she looked at him. Her look wouldve probably surprised most people. Pure defiance. Defiance at the fact that she was not meant to be a ninja. "Maybe i'm not meant to be a ninja, but i am. Maybe i'm not meant to be a Niwa, but i am. Maybe i'm not even meant to live, but i am indeed living," She took a step forward, standing strong. "There are a lot of irregularities in this world, i happen to be one of them. I am not meant to be, but i am. And as long as i've been given this chance, i will strive to fill my place in this world,"
Back to top Go down
Spirit of the Snow
Yukikage
Yukikage
Spirit of the Snow

In Memory [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Memory [open]   In Memory [open] EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 4:35 pm

"I'd rather die than have him take it away from me..." She hissed as she shivered at the thought of Kisame beating her in battle. "I'm not meant to be a shinobi but he isnt meant to be human, either," She mightve meant that as a joke, it was hard to tell. "All my life i've been running, running, clinging to life..." She said, putting a twist on what Itachi had said to Sasuke. "No more. The running ends now." She said decisively, a silverish aura pulsing at her feet. She was going to fight, in fact she wasnt even aware that the aura had even appeared. It was her emotions that had even triggered it in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Spirit of the Snow
Yukikage
Yukikage
Spirit of the Snow

In Memory [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Memory [open]   In Memory [open] EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 4:43 pm

She bit her lip, finally settling on the fact that if she didnt do it now, she'd have to do it later. She made multiple handsigns swiftly. "Archangel Jutsu!" She said as she jumped up into the air, a pair of snow white wings emerging from her back to carry her away from the flames. A fine, powdery layer of snow was distubed as the wings carried her upwards, which almost purposely swirled around Itachi to try and get into his eyes to try and distort his vision. Kurai didnt go too far up, but high enough to avoid the jutsu. She wanted to keep an eye on him since it would be very hard to avoid him from here on out. She was thinking of the jutsu she could possibly use but nothing seemed to be coming to mind.
Back to top Go down
Spirit of the Snow
Yukikage
Yukikage
Spirit of the Snow

In Memory [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Memory [open]   In Memory [open] EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 4:52 pm

As soon as he even jumped up, she folded her wings around herself, causing her to plummet back down to the ground. Just before she hit the ground she snapped her wings open again, carrying her along the ground at incredible speeds as she rose higher and higher yet again, drawing her Soul Sais from her belt. They were hidden underneath the blindingly white feathers of her wings as she kept track of Itachis position and movements. She noted his Sharingan and cursed herself for not being more careful. Being that ignorant could get her killed.
Back to top Go down
Spirit of the Snow
Yukikage
Yukikage
Spirit of the Snow

In Memory [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Memory [open]   In Memory [open] EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 5:00 pm

She paused, noticing his lack of movement. She returned his stare out of pure curiousity. Her sais were still well out of sight as she did this, she didn't want to expose them just yet in case she didnt need them after all. They were, of course, a last result since they could smash his soul to pieces if she hit him the right way. She didnt want to do that, but she might not have a choice. She continued to return his stare, waiting for him to say or do anything that would be an indicator for her to either attack or defend.
Back to top Go down
Spirit of the Snow
Yukikage
Yukikage
Spirit of the Snow

In Memory [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Memory [open]   In Memory [open] EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 5:08 pm

Her eyes widened as she was dragged into the world that she had heard so much about. The world where a couple of seconds can seem like days. Where people go insane with a pain that isnt really there. She admitted it, there and then, that she was terrified. One word managed to escape her lips. "Iie..." Iie. No. That was all she could say as she slowly felt herself being drawn into this Genjutsu without any means of protest. She would try to get out but she knew it was futile. Like he said, she was never meant to be a ninja. She was a failure, a lost cause.
Back to top Go down
Spirit of the Snow
Yukikage
Yukikage
Spirit of the Snow

In Memory [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Memory [open]   In Memory [open] EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 5:17 pm

In that instant, as soon as the words left his mouth, every fibre of her being seized up. Not again. Her sanity wouldnt be able to take it. Everyone she loved being killed twice. "Iiya! Moudaremo korosanaide! Nikuiinoga watashinara watashio koroshiteyo!" She shouted uselessly at Itachi from within the genjutsu. No! Please dont kill anyone else. If you hate me, then just kill me! She knew he wasnt going to kill her with the Gobi within her, but she needed to try. This man had no mercy, she knew, but she screamed all the same. She wasnt going to cry, there was no way she'd let herself cry. She needed to keep some shred of self-respect.

ooc: Spelt 'iiya' wrong the last time XD
Back to top Go down
Spirit of the Snow
Yukikage
Yukikage
Spirit of the Snow

In Memory [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Memory [open]   In Memory [open] EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 5:25 pm

The worst was yet to come. Her mother, right in front of her eyes. Her bluest of blue eyes filled with fear. A shrouded figure stood in front of her with a kunai in one hand. Kurai shouted for her again and again, yelling at her to run, to save herself. She even said she would rather that than her being killed to save Kurai. When the jutsus were done and the final blow was struck, Kurai couldnt take it. Her knees buckled, she fell. Her whole body shook violently. She was fighting unconsciousness. She wouldnt give Itachi any more satisfaction. In reality, the tears dripped down into the snow, which immediately froze over. She couldnt stop it, just like before. They were all going to die. Just like before.
Back to top Go down
Spirit of the Snow
Yukikage
Yukikage
Spirit of the Snow

In Memory [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Memory [open]   In Memory [open] EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 5:33 pm

She shook her head, her shaking almost equalling a seizure. She uttered those same words again. "Nikuiinoga watashinara watashio koroshiteyo..." If you hate me then just kill me. Despite her shaking, she lifted her head. "I'd rather die...I'd rather die than leave the Gobi in the hands of the Akatsuki...There's going to be plenty of Kages...Theres only one Gobi.." She said to him, her words not sounding very confident or convincing. She was still young, and she hated to admit that she wouldve loved to just agree with Itachi and let go. How good it would be to be normal...But she couldnt, she'd come this far. She couldnt give in now.
Back to top Go down
Spirit of the Snow
Yukikage
Yukikage
Spirit of the Snow

In Memory [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Memory [open]   In Memory [open] EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 5:45 pm

She reached up a hand and barely managed to slap his hand away but she managed. Even that small move took a tremendous ammount of energy but she would rather die there and then of a seizure or heart attack than have the Gobi extracted for the use of an organisation such as the Akatsuki. Her eyes were half-open, and she looked so shaky that it made her delicate frame look like it would snap if Itachi so much as touched her. For once, the stoic Yukikage looked weak and frail, almost ill. The genjutsu had effected her unbelievably badly, and if Itachi was lucky, she would never completely recover from it.
Back to top Go down
Spirit of the Snow
Yukikage
Yukikage
Spirit of the Snow

In Memory [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Memory [open]   In Memory [open] EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 6:04 pm

She shook her head, although it was hard to tell since she was shaking so badly. One thing Kurai had never been was a quitter. Her sanity was still stable as was her consciousness. For how long that would last, she didnt know, but she wasnt going to just let herself collapse not. "Nikuiinoga watashinara--" She started to say again, before she started coughing violently. A few droplets of blood dropped onto the snow before she steadied herself. She was then silent, not even daring to look at the Uchiha in case he sent her into another genjutsu to make her give in or go insane. Her breathing was laboured and sharp, the images from before racing through her mind as if it had really happened.
Back to top Go down
Spirit of the Snow
Yukikage
Yukikage
Spirit of the Snow

In Memory [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Memory [open]   In Memory [open] EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 6:17 pm

She stayed there and took it, every single slash he aimed at her. She winced and whimpered slightly but refused to let go. She could barely feel anything but the slashes of the kunai were jolting her back to life because of the pain. Blood trickled down her sides and arms but she still wouldnt give in. "I..Wont..Give in.." She coughed again. "I wont.." This wasnt even loud enough for Itachi to hear but it was more a consolation for herself than defiant words towards him. She was more likely to let the blood loss get to her before the pain did. This was nothing compared to the emotional pain she felt when Itachi showed her the murder for the second time.
Back to top Go down
Spirit of the Snow
Yukikage
Yukikage
Spirit of the Snow

In Memory [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Memory [open]   In Memory [open] EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 6:24 pm

As soon as he was out of earshot, she slumped forward and hit the ground. She was too far away from the village for someone to find her and a snowstorm was fast approaching. She accepted it then, that she probably wasnt going to make it back. None of the villagers were going to venture outside. Itachi and Kisame sure as hell werent going to help. All of her friends like Minoru and Nami were safe in their respective homes. She was alone. She smiled slightly. They were safe, though, and thats what she was there for. She could accept all of this, so long as they were safe. As long as they were no longer in danger because of her being a container for that bijuu the Akatsuki wanted to badly.
Back to top Go down
Spirit of the Snow
Yukikage
Yukikage
Spirit of the Snow

In Memory [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Memory [open]   In Memory [open] EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 6:37 pm

She heard someone approaching and felt warmth as somebody picked her up. Then they spoke to her. Minoru? She opened her eyes slightly, wanting to be sure. There he was, looking down at her. "..." She was silent for a moment, slightly shocked to even see him. "Akatsuki...Led them away," She murmured softly, not able to speak very clearly. "They left...Used his Sharingan to make me watch the murder again.." She tried to explain but it only came out a few words at a time. It was hard for her to gather her thoughts right now, but at least she was going to live. This time at least.
Back to top Go down
Spirit of the Snow
Yukikage
Yukikage
Spirit of the Snow

In Memory [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Memory [open]   In Memory [open] EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 6:44 pm

She shook her head. "No..Their time will come.." She managed to say, coughing afterwards. "I had it coming.." Her eyes floated shut for a moment, but she promptly opened them again. Falling asleep in this weather normally meant you wouldnt wake. She looked up at him. "Minoru...Your eyes..." She said to him, curiousity sparking into her eyes. She wasnt quite sure if his eyes really WERE in fact different or her eyes were playing tricks on her since she was in this unstable state. The only way she would know was if she asked. She was so glad to see him, but felt it wasnt important to tell him that right now.
Back to top Go down
Spirit of the Snow
Yukikage
Yukikage
Spirit of the Snow

In Memory [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Memory [open]   In Memory [open] EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 6:51 pm

"I..See," She nodded, still trying to get her head around the fact he no longer had the Rin'negan. She felt herself huddle in closer to try and escape the cold that she was only now becoming fully aware of as she was jolted back to reality. She paused for a moment at his question. "..Who..?" She didn't want to say anything because she knew he'd go after him. That was why he was asking, no doubt about it. "If i told you...You'd go to fight them," She managed to whisper. "I cant let you do that..." She shook her head and whimpered afterwards. That hurt. The cold and the almost torturing nature of the punishment Itachi had given her added up to one hell of a headache. "I'm sorry, Minoru..But i cant.."
Back to top Go down
Spirit of the Snow
Yukikage
Yukikage
Spirit of the Snow

In Memory [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Memory [open]   In Memory [open] EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 7:00 pm

She shook her head. "You have more power than i do..I dont doubt your power...I just--" She looked down, hiding her face from his view. "I don't want you getting hurt...When i was lying there, i was sure i was going to die. You know what one of my 'last' thoughts were? That you were safe. And that made me happy. Even the thought of you being in danger makes me panic..." She tried to sigh, but the air was too cold to breathe in deeply. "So thats why i wont tell you, it has nothing to do with power at all..." She shivered as a sharp gust of wind blew by. She seemed so fragile right now, the complete opposite of how Minoru was used to seeing her.
Back to top Go down
Spirit of the Snow
Yukikage
Yukikage
Spirit of the Snow

In Memory [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Memory [open]   In Memory [open] EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 7:09 pm

As soon as she felt him brush her cheek, she was very aware of it. "I'm alive, though. Surely thats enough for now?" She tried to reason with him, looking up at him to try and read his expression. As much as she hated to admit it, she felt safe now. Before, she was a shivering, bleeding wreck. Now, she was at least able to form coherent sentences and her shivering had died down although it was still there. She wasnt too cold anymore either. All in all, she looked and felt a good bit better than she had done before. Right now, she didnt want to concentrate on what nearly happened. She wanted to concentrate on the fact that she was going to live and what was happening now.
Back to top Go down
Spirit of the Snow
Yukikage
Yukikage
Spirit of the Snow

In Memory [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Memory [open]   In Memory [open] EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 7:20 pm

She felt her expression softening at what he said. "You're making a really big deal out of this, Minoru..." She murmured. "You don't have to.." She felt another sharp gust of wind get ready to blow by and braced herself and huddled against him once more until it was over. "I mean...I know i'm one of the special people you care about...But i'm not that special," She tried to say as the snow continued to fall heavily. She knew he hated the snow and felt guilty for making him trudge through it to take her home. I'll thank him for all of this later...When i can speak properly and at least look half-presentable.. She thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Spirit of the Snow
Yukikage
Yukikage
Spirit of the Snow

In Memory [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Memory [open]   In Memory [open] EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 7:31 pm

Her heart clenched in sympathy when he said all of this, but there was also something else she felt she couldnt put her finger on. She found one of the hands he was using to carry her and placed one of her own hands over his. Her hands were, of course, freezing but it was the thought that counted. They neared the Snow now and nobody was outside at all which made things a lot easier. Guardian angel...Boy, if you only knew.... She thought, referring to her Archangel jutsu. She wasnt sure if she should tell him about that just yet but she would later. She didnt look at her village just yet, she almost didnt want to go back for now.
Back to top Go down
Spirit of the Snow
Yukikage
Yukikage
Spirit of the Snow

In Memory [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Memory [open]   In Memory [open] EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 7:40 pm

She felt herself smiling again, but it was a little harder to see since her head wasnt facing upwards. They were basically at the door to the kage building now and the fire upstairs crackled invitingly. "Your angel huh..? You just better pray her wings arent broken," She murmured, not altogether sure if he heard her say that or not. Her shivering had totally ceased now and the wounds on her back and arms were barely even bleeding now. This was the first time in years she'd been truly vulnerable and she decided that it wasnt too bad to let other people in. She nodded to herself and sighed quietly, happily
Back to top Go down
Spirit of the Snow
Yukikage
Yukikage
Spirit of the Snow

In Memory [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Memory [open]   In Memory [open] EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 7:50 pm

She was strangely comforted by his promise as she nudged open the door of the kage office with her toe. She didnt really care about the robe they had passed and the kage had she had dropped earlier. She was definitely thinking straight now, she just didnt seem to care. "And..I'll be at your side to help. I will help you, Minoru. Its not fair that you should deal with my mistake all on your own. Your guardian angel would be there to watch over you, would she not?" She asked him, looking up at him with a curious look on her face while she managed to smile faintly.
Back to top Go down
Spirit of the Snow
Yukikage
Yukikage
Spirit of the Snow

In Memory [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Memory [open]   In Memory [open] EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 7:59 pm

"Arch-Angel..." She smiled at the irony. "Yes..I like that idea very much," She said as they entered the room with the comforting fire. She suddenly felt very much at home. With Minoru there and the feeling of purpose since she was back where she belonged, she felt as if she'd never even encountered Itachi and Kisame. She saw the clear desk, free of paperwork which made her feel even better. She could just kick back and relax now, she had nothing to hinder her. Besides, she had no extra energy to do paperwork. It irritated her grateful and she didnt want to spoil her mood.
Back to top Go down
Spirit of the Snow
Yukikage
Yukikage
Spirit of the Snow

In Memory [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Memory [open]   In Memory [open] EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 8:07 pm

She sighed in relief as she was place down on the couch. She shut her eyes and felt her head tilting to rest on his shoulder. She was aware of it, but she didnt move. She wouldnt unless he told her to do so. "Yes, i am," She agreed with him, that same soft smile still on her face. She preferred his company, it got boring being in the office on her own. He'd saved her life as well. She would always owe him for that. He was going to face the Akatsuki for her. She would at least be able to repay him by fighting at his side.
Back to top Go down
Spirit of the Snow
Yukikage
Yukikage
Spirit of the Snow

In Memory [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Memory [open]   In Memory [open] EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 8:19 pm

Not again.... She hated it when he was like this. It was like he was a whole other person. "When you talk like that you make me fear you a little as well," She admitted sadly, taking one of his hands and giving it a gentle squeeze. "You're not like that, Minoru. Not that i've known or seen," She added, not wanting to open her eyes. "You're not...Are you?" She sighed once more, feeling slightly drowzy with the heat of the fire and the exhaustion of the previous battle. But she wasn't going to sleep. Not right now when she was talking to him. Sleep could wait.
Back to top Go down
Spirit of the Snow
Yukikage
Yukikage
Spirit of the Snow

In Memory [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Memory [open]   In Memory [open] EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 8:28 pm

Even if he did seem a bit harsh, she actually quite liked the idea of someone being so protective over her. She liked being watched over, being cared for. She finally did open her eyes and looked up at him, hoping to catch his gaze. "I like it when you protect me..As long as you dont hurt yourself in the process. You wont, will you?" She asked him, trying to sound firm but pretty much failed altogether. She couldnt do much else on the matter, all she could do was wait for his reply to see what he thought of her question.
Back to top Go down
Spirit of the Snow
Yukikage
Yukikage
Spirit of the Snow

In Memory [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Memory [open]   In Memory [open] EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 9:12 pm

"I.." She started. She couldnt argue with that point. She knew she couldnt. He was right. "I know...But.." She tried again, rubbing her temple with her free hand. "Its just..Ugh you dont know about how much i care about you. If you did you'd understand why i worry so much," She finally managed to say as she let go of his hand, letting it rest back on her lap. She didnt have anything else to say after that, so she waited.
Back to top Go down
Spirit of the Snow
Yukikage
Yukikage
Spirit of the Snow

In Memory [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Memory [open]   In Memory [open] EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 9:32 am

Something...Important..?. She blinked and felt herself smiling again. Fighting for something important, was he? It didnt make things completely alright, but at least it showed that he wasnt just a fighting machine like most other ninja. He had a purpose behind his violence, and his intentions were good at least. She felt his hand brush over her cheek and resisted the urge to shy away. She turned her head to look at him and tilted her head questioningly as she tried to fathom what was going on in his head. Trying to fathom what he was going to say or do next.
Back to top Go down
Spirit of the Snow
Yukikage
Yukikage
Spirit of the Snow

In Memory [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Memory [open]   In Memory [open] EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 9:45 am

That settled it. What he said. Fighting for Kurai and for his mothers memory. She couldnt doubt that. When he leaned in closer, she froze up a little. He fought for..Love? When his lips touched hers, her senses shorted out. She froze for a moment. Minoru, her best friend, was kissing her and she wasnt pushing him away. Why not? She was confusing herself now. 'You think too much, Kurai-Chan' Peacock giggled. Kurai had to admit, she was right. She pushed back all of her thoughts and finally managed to return his kiss gently, almost hesitantly.
Back to top Go down
Spirit of the Snow
Yukikage
Yukikage
Spirit of the Snow

In Memory [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Memory [open]   In Memory [open] EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 9:51 am

When Minoru wrapped an arm around her, it stung slightly with the wounds on her back. They had stopped bleeding now at least, but they were still painful to touch. However, that didnt stop her. She understood what he meant and shuffled slightly closer, letting her eyes close slowly drift shut. She was still being very gentle since she really wasnt sure what to make of all of this. She wasnt sure, but she didnt want to pull back. It felt strange but not the bad sort of strange. She didnt know how to put it. She cursed herself for thinking too much again and just washed her mind clean of any train of thought she had at that moment in time.
Back to top Go down
Spirit of the Snow
Yukikage
Yukikage
Spirit of the Snow

In Memory [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Memory [open]   In Memory [open] EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 9:59 am

She opened her eyes again and looked back at him. She wasnt sure what he looked so worried about. Was it her back? Or how hesitant she seemed? She couldnt be sure. She just continued to look back at him, chancing to send him a reassuring smile once or twice while she waited for him to speak and tell her what was the matter. She just hoped she hadn't dont anything wrong to make him think that she wasn't happy with what he did. If she had sent him a signal like that, she certainly hadn't meant it, and she hoped that he knew that as well as she did.
Back to top Go down
Spirit of the Snow
Yukikage
Yukikage
Spirit of the Snow

In Memory [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Memory [open]   In Memory [open] EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 10:08 am

She sighed quietly. So that was what he was worried about. She shook her head. "Minoru, thats not it at all," She assured him. "It was just hesitant because i'm still a little bit weak and...Well.." She cleared her throat. "Nobodys ever kissed me before so i wasnt sure how to react. It wasnt you at all," She added. "So in short, yes i do feel the same way, i'm just weak and a little bit nervous," She concluded with a smile. "So dont worry about that side of things in the slightest, Minoru,"
Back to top Go down
Spirit of the Snow
Yukikage
Yukikage
Spirit of the Snow

In Memory [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Memory [open]   In Memory [open] EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 10:15 am

ooc: its fine ^^ i'm trying to get used to making big posts, i dont mind ^^

She returned the smile and shook her head. "You didnt make a mistake at all. I think we both knew it was going to happen at some stage. I just wasnt ready for it was all," She chuckled slightly, rubbing the back of her neck. "But, earlier on, when you came by and helped me, i had a similar feeling to what i have now. Before i had no clue what it was," She said, her hand going back down to her side. "Now i definitely know and i'm pretty sure you know now as well, right?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

In Memory [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Memory [open]   In Memory [open] Empty

Back to top Go down

In Memory [open]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next