Naruto RPG
Welcome to Naruto RPG! This is a text-based RPG where you can play as a canon character or create your own and RP in the land of Naruto! Be sure to read the rules before you register. After you can create your character and wait for an admin to approve you. Then, let the roleplaying begin! ^^
(Feel free to contact an admin if you need any help.)
Naruto RPG
Welcome to Naruto RPG! This is a text-based RPG where you can play as a canon character or create your own and RP in the land of Naruto! Be sure to read the rules before you register. After you can create your character and wait for an admin to approve you. Then, let the roleplaying begin! ^^
(Feel free to contact an admin if you need any help.)
Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Naruto RPG where you can be anything you want! Join organizations, attack villages, fight to the death! Anything is possible!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Thinking [open]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Spirit of the Snow
Yukikage
Yukikage
Spirit of the Snow

Thinking [open] Empty
PostSubject: Thinking [open]   Thinking [open] EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 12:04 pm

Kurai stood at her bedroom window as she stared out at her village.
Hundreds of thoughts raced through her mind at that time. Lately she'd
been having nightmares, much like the images she'd seen within Itachi's
Mankgekyou. She shuddered at the thought and looked at herself in the
reflection of the glass. She was still young, she wasn't even classed
as an 'adult' yet. At 17, she was a minor. She detested being a minor.
She sighed slightly and shut her eyes, only to find the image of her
brother being run through waiting behind her eyelids. She gasped as her
eyes jolted open again. She brushed a lock of hair behind her ear as
she rested her head against the cool glass. Why did it have to happen?
Back to top Go down

Thinking [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thinking [open]   Thinking [open] EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 3:00 pm

(is this kurai niwa or my kurai)
Back to top Go down
Spirit of the Snow
Yukikage
Yukikage
Spirit of the Snow

Thinking [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thinking [open]   Thinking [open] EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 3:29 pm

[ooc: Niwa, but i'll bring your Kurai into the topic if you want, i havent used her in ages ^^]
Back to top Go down

Thinking [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thinking [open]   Thinking [open] EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 3:35 pm

[lol kk great]
Back to top Go down
Spirit of the Snow
Yukikage
Yukikage
Spirit of the Snow

Thinking [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thinking [open]   Thinking [open] EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 3:40 pm

She looked down at the streets and saw a girl she'd never seen before. Her hair was purple, and was a moderate length. Just past the shoulders, she'd reckon. She wore a pair of black, knee-high boots, with a simple black shirt and skirt. However, this ensemble was covered up by a thick black coak which she used to keep herself warm. The girl had a wolf by her side and not just any wolf. It was on fire. Kurai raised an eyebrow in interest. It didnt look like they were going to do any harm so she left the window to go and get her breakfast.
Back to top Go down

Thinking [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thinking [open]   Thinking [open] EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 3:54 pm

A young man covered for head-to-toe in a form fitting latex suit came charging down the streets like a wild animal on the run for its certain doom. He caused chaos as he ran: pushing citizens into venders and vise-versa. He looking as if he were having a panic attack as he glanced back to see a few ninja following on the rooftops.
Back to top Go down
Spirit of the Snow
Yukikage
Yukikage
Spirit of the Snow

Thinking [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thinking [open]   Thinking [open] EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 4:02 pm

The girl, that was also named Kurai, spun around to the sound of the commotion. She saw the ninja chasing after a boy, but didnt quite catch on to who it was. She growled, these werent even snow ninja! She turned to them, firing shards of quicksilver out of her palms and smirked as it hit their targets, causing them to drop dead since it pierced their necks. She walked through the crowd, reassuring the people along the way and also passed the boy they had been chasing. She did a full turn, making sure there were none left.
Back to top Go down

Thinking [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thinking [open]   Thinking [open] EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 1:36 am

The young man looks around also then back up to Kurai. "you save Tsukiko?" He titles his head as he was confused on why she helped.
Back to top Go down
Spirit of the Snow
Yukikage
Yukikage
Spirit of the Snow

Thinking [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thinking [open]   Thinking [open] EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 3:56 am

She blinked then froze. Tsukiko? Nah, it couldnt be. She hadnt seen him in what felt like months. Could it really be him? She shook her head and jerked herself back to reality as she turned around to face the boy. Sure enough, there he was. The Tsukiko she knew and loved. Instantly, the puzzled frown she had on her face was replaced with a bewildered smile. She nodded. "Y-Yeah...I saved you," She said with a nod. She hoped he'd remember who she was. Now the villagers had calmed down and returned home, that was good. She looked back at him and gave him a kiss on the cheek.
Back to top Go down

Thinking [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thinking [open]   Thinking [open] EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 5:23 pm

He flinched as she neared his face but relaxed a bit as she kiss his cheek "Kurai?" He mused as he couldn't forget the beautiful face and alluring scent.
Back to top Go down

Thinking [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thinking [open]   Thinking [open] EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 5:34 pm

She nodded and laughed a little at his expression. "Yeah, Tsu, it's me," She confirmed with a smile. "It's been a while, hasnt it? I'm surprised you still recognise me," She said as she sat down next to him. The coat parted slightly, so her boots could be seen but not much more of her leg could be. She looked across at him with interest, wondering what he was going to say or do next.
Back to top Go down

Thinking [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thinking [open]   Thinking [open] EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 5:44 pm

He smiled "Where has Kurai been, is Kurai hurt." He asked and moved a bit closer.
Back to top Go down

Thinking [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thinking [open]   Thinking [open] EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 5:53 pm

She shook her head. "Nope, i'm fine. A few scratches, maybe, but im fine," She reassured him as she brushed a lock of hair behind her ear. "I've been all over the place, Tsu. I travel a lot," Her eyes lit up. "There are some really great places, y'know? Where people havent been. Just the animals and scenery there,"
Back to top Go down

Thinking [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thinking [open]   Thinking [open] EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 6:23 pm

"Is that good?" He tilted his head to the right.
Back to top Go down

Thinking [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thinking [open]   Thinking [open] EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 6:25 pm

She nodded enthusiastically. "Its great! I don't have to run from anyone there, and its so quiet," She smiled and sighed happily, remembering the times she spent there. "It wasnt complete though, cuz you werent there," She said as she frowned. She needed him to be there with her for it to be perfect. If not, then there was a huge part of her life missing.
Back to top Go down

Thinking [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thinking [open]   Thinking [open] EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 6:29 pm

"Tsukiko....Perfect?" He pointed to himself as that word was never used to describe him. "No Tsukiko, monster...." He corrected her and glanced down as he remembered his abusive foster father.
Back to top Go down

Thinking [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thinking [open]   Thinking [open] EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 6:33 pm

She frowned slightly and shook her head, linking her arm with his and resting her head on his shoulder. "No, you're perfect. To me you are," She told him firmly, not letting him think about himself in that way. "what happened in your past, is in the past. You don't need to be scared anymore, Tsu,"
Back to top Go down

Thinking [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thinking [open]   Thinking [open] EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 7:08 pm

He lightly laid his head on her's. "Kurai perfect" He uttered and shivered slightly.
Back to top Go down

Thinking [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thinking [open]   Thinking [open] EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 7:14 pm

'Oh, i'm far from it...' She thought to herself, but didnt dare say it out loud. She just huddled closer to Tsukiko. "So are you though..." She reminded him quietly. She moved the arm that was linked with his slightly, so he could grasp his hand gently. Her hand was surprisingly warm despite the freezing climate here.
Back to top Go down

Thinking [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thinking [open]   Thinking [open] EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 7:47 pm

He smiled "Tsukiko....go to Kurai perfect place?" He asked as her hand seemed to warm his whole body.
Back to top Go down

Thinking [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thinking [open]   Thinking [open] EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 7:54 pm

She smiled brightly and nodded. "Sure, i think you'd like it. Besides, we havent had the chance to spend time together in a while, right?" She told him as she gave him a peck on the lips as she stood up. "Its not too far from here, that was actually where i was just before i came here," She said as she rubbed the back of her neck.
Back to top Go down

Thinking [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thinking [open]   Thinking [open] EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 7:59 pm

He gave her a peck on the lips back, and again surprisingly his whole body gave of a strnge floral scent even though he is homeless. "Kurai want Tsukiko to carry Kurai?" He asked crouched down near her.
Back to top Go down

Thinking [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thinking [open]   Thinking [open] EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 8:27 pm

She thought about it for a moment then finally decided. Why not? She wouldnt be too heavy since she didnt have much of a chance to have many decent meals. "Hmm..Alright, if youre sure," She nodded slightly and smiled. "Thank you Tsu, thats really sweet of you,"
Back to top Go down

Thinking [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thinking [open]   Thinking [open] EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 8:36 pm

He crouched into a feline like stance and waited for her to sit on his back.
Back to top Go down

Thinking [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thinking [open]   Thinking [open] EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 7:51 am

She carefully got onto his back, trying not to elbow him or anything. She mightve been a high ranked missing-nin, but she could be quite clumsy. However, she seemed to be fine right now, getting on his back without and complications at all. "I hope i'm not too heavy?" She said to him with a slightly worried expression. She wouldnt want him pushing himself too far.
Back to top Go down

Thinking [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thinking [open]   Thinking [open] EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 10:08 pm

He shifted forward slightly as she got on. When she was situated he bolted forwards like a race horse. He flowed through the crowd as if he were the wind itself, unlike earlier when he constantly tripped and fell over villagers as he ran.
Back to top Go down
Spirit of the Snow
Yukikage
Yukikage
Spirit of the Snow

Thinking [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thinking [open]   Thinking [open] EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 9:57 am

Unprepared for the sudden burst of speed, she instinctively tightened her grip, but not enough for him to feel it. She just made sure she was really holding on. She dared to peek over his shoulder at the path in front of them and raised a shaky hand to point in the direction of where the place was. At the rate he was going, it wouldnt take more than a minute to get there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Thinking [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thinking [open]   Thinking [open] Empty

Back to top Go down

Thinking [open]
Page 1 of 1