Naruto RPG
Welcome to Naruto RPG! This is a text-based RPG where you can play as a canon character or create your own and RP in the land of Naruto! Be sure to read the rules before you register. After you can create your character and wait for an admin to approve you. Then, let the roleplaying begin! ^^
(Feel free to contact an admin if you need any help.)
Naruto RPG
Welcome to Naruto RPG! This is a text-based RPG where you can play as a canon character or create your own and RP in the land of Naruto! Be sure to read the rules before you register. After you can create your character and wait for an admin to approve you. Then, let the roleplaying begin! ^^
(Feel free to contact an admin if you need any help.)
Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Naruto RPG where you can be anything you want! Join organizations, attack villages, fight to the death! Anything is possible!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Thinking Deep on the Beach

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sakura Haruno

Sakura Haruno

Thinking Deep on the Beach Empty
PostSubject: Thinking Deep on the Beach   Thinking Deep on the Beach EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 3:49 pm

Sakura stood on the shore of the beach with a slight depressing look in her eyes. After encountering Itachi and Naruto's self proclaimed older brother...she had so much going through her mind at that moment. She decided to go to the beach to help clear her mind...even if it was only a little.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thinking Deep on the Beach   Thinking Deep on the Beach EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 3:51 pm

A Sound Genin walked across the sandy shores, a long sword and a short sword strapped to his back. He had long, well groomed silver hair that cascaded down his back. His skin was so pale that the sunlight shining upon it seemed to make him glow. He had weird markings on his face, two purple stripes on each cheek and a purple crescent moon on his forehead. His ears were also pointed, kind of like an elf's. However, his eyes was the strangest thing about him. His eyes were gray and he had several circles expanding out from the pupil. Unknown to most people who looked into his eyes was that this Genin had the bloodline of the Legendary Rikudou, the Rinnegan. The boy was about 12 years old and he wore silken garments that him look like royalty.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Haruno

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: Thinking Deep on the Beach   Thinking Deep on the Beach EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 3:59 pm

Sakura suddenly snapped out of her thoughts when she sensed another chakra presence nearby her. She slowly looked around, hoping to spot this mysterious newcomer. She stared at the figure as it grew closer and she realized once she could see it, it was a young boy no more than tweleve with long white hair and strange looking pupils.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thinking Deep on the Beach   Thinking Deep on the Beach EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 4:02 pm

Unknown to the boy, he walked right pass Sakura. The young Sound Genin was obviously deep in thought about something. He stopped and turned to look at the sky. "It's strange that despite who my parents are, I would wind up being the person that I am. I mean, my mother is a Master Samurai known as the Hitokiri Battousai, the Legendary Man-Slayer, the woman who single-handedly slayed a thousand soldiers in a single night. She was redeemed though and hasn't taken another life since" the young child said to himself aloud as he looked at the sky.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Haruno

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: Thinking Deep on the Beach   Thinking Deep on the Beach EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 4:07 pm

She couldn't help but overhear what the boy was saying, she knew it was none of her business but her curiosity had gotten the better of her. She decided to follow the young boy and talk with him. She broke out into a quick run and in a few seconds she had caught up with him. "Pretty deep in thought I see...." she said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thinking Deep on the Beach   Thinking Deep on the Beach EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 4:10 pm

If the boy heard Sakura, he didn't show it. He was too busy staring up the sky, still talking to himself. "My father...I'm sure how to feel about him. What can you think about a person that is hated all over the Shinobi Nations and he turns out to be your father? What is there to possibly say when you find out your father is the Snake Sannin Orochimaru. My mother says he's changed but I don't know whether or not to believe it" he mumbled to himself as he sat on the sand and drew his legs up to his chest.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Haruno

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: Thinking Deep on the Beach   Thinking Deep on the Beach EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 4:13 pm

She sweat-dropped in slight annoyance but it quickly went away when she heard him mutter something about Orochimaru. She stared down at the boy in slight disbelief but decided to say nothing of it, it was obviously a too sore of a subject to bring up and talk about.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thinking Deep on the Beach   Thinking Deep on the Beach Empty

Back to top Go down

Thinking Deep on the Beach
Page 1 of 1