Naruto RPG
Welcome to Naruto RPG! This is a text-based RPG where you can play as a canon character or create your own and RP in the land of Naruto! Be sure to read the rules before you register. After you can create your character and wait for an admin to approve you. Then, let the roleplaying begin! ^^
(Feel free to contact an admin if you need any help.)
Naruto RPG
Welcome to Naruto RPG! This is a text-based RPG where you can play as a canon character or create your own and RP in the land of Naruto! Be sure to read the rules before you register. After you can create your character and wait for an admin to approve you. Then, let the roleplaying begin! ^^
(Feel free to contact an admin if you need any help.)
Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Naruto RPG where you can be anything you want! Join organizations, attack villages, fight to the death! Anything is possible!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

back in kirigakure in secret

Go down 
AuthorMessage
smartfiredragon

smartfiredragon

back in kirigakure in secret Empty
PostSubject: back in kirigakure in secret   back in kirigakure in secret EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 12:40 pm

kuzame took his human form again from the liquid water shape he had used to sneak past the guards it was alot of water in this village after all it wasent to hard to sneak past the guards he was the god of water after all (that how he sees himself ^^)) and did now stood infront of the gates to the suijin clans hidden tresure valut when he was younger he had never managed to open it but now... now he was older wiser stronger. he closed his eyes tried to remember the handseals his father have used to open the gate

Last edited by smartfiredragon on Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
smartfiredragon

smartfiredragon

PostSubject: Re: back in kirigakure in secret   back in kirigakure in secret EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 12:47 pm

The ground shaked a little when the gate slowly opened into the suijin clans stash it wasent enogh to alert the village but anyone on the other side of the gate would probally feel it
Back to top Go down
smartfiredragon

smartfiredragon

PostSubject: Re: back in kirigakure in secret   back in kirigakure in secret EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 12:57 pm

kuzame wasent sure of what made him turn around maybe a thingely feeling that sanbi sent him. He quicly reversed the handseals and then slowly walked towards kumo
"what are you doing here kid dont you know that this is the private property of the suijin clan"
Back to top Go down
smartfiredragon

smartfiredragon

PostSubject: Re: back in kirigakure in secret   back in kirigakure in secret EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 1:18 pm

"my name is suijin kuzame and this is my home or it used to be"
kuzame smiled
Back to top Go down
smartfiredragon

smartfiredragon

PostSubject: Re: back in kirigakure in secret   back in kirigakure in secret EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 1:22 pm

"i heard of your clan cold hearted demons they say"
he laughed when he mentioned puppets
"but puppets are for girls"
Back to top Go down
smartfiredragon

smartfiredragon

PostSubject: Re: back in kirigakure in secret   back in kirigakure in secret EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 1:26 pm

"but puppets are so easy to destroy if you know the right way"
he laughed
"u wanna try use your girl toys against me the looks in your eyes give me the feeling that you would want to"
Back to top Go down
smartfiredragon

smartfiredragon

PostSubject: Re: back in kirigakure in secret   back in kirigakure in secret EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 2:12 pm

"goahead use a puppet try to beat me i like your guts kid"
Back to top Go down
smartfiredragon

smartfiredragon

PostSubject: Re: back in kirigakure in secret   back in kirigakure in secret EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 2:40 pm

"hm half defense half offense am i right"
kuzame stood calmly ready to use his Ekiseigenkai in the blink of an eye but he smiled lets have som fun first
Back to top Go down
smartfiredragon

smartfiredragon

PostSubject: Re: back in kirigakure in secret   back in kirigakure in secret EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 4:23 pm

"ooh u got all thoose fancy weapon and all i got is this sword isent that a little unfair o wait i can do this"
kuzame looked at the kunais and shuriken and they turned into metallic liquid
"the suijin clan is the natural enemy to puppet users"
Back to top Go down
smartfiredragon

smartfiredragon

PostSubject: Re: back in kirigakure in secret   back in kirigakure in secret EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 6:35 pm

"you dont get it do you stuff like tht dont work on me"
he changed his sword into a shield and took the needles on them. then throwed them back at kumo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: back in kirigakure in secret   back in kirigakure in secret Empty

Back to top Go down

back in kirigakure in secret
Page 1 of 1