Naruto RPG
Welcome to Naruto RPG! This is a text-based RPG where you can play as a canon character or create your own and RP in the land of Naruto! Be sure to read the rules before you register. After you can create your character and wait for an admin to approve you. Then, let the roleplaying begin! ^^
(Feel free to contact an admin if you need any help.)
Naruto RPG
Welcome to Naruto RPG! This is a text-based RPG where you can play as a canon character or create your own and RP in the land of Naruto! Be sure to read the rules before you register. After you can create your character and wait for an admin to approve you. Then, let the roleplaying begin! ^^
(Feel free to contact an admin if you need any help.)
Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Naruto RPG where you can be anything you want! Join organizations, attack villages, fight to the death! Anything is possible!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Coming back...

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Coming back... Empty
PostSubject: Coming back...   Coming back... EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 3:22 pm

Tenno standed at the gates of Konoha.The guards nodded at him with a wow face, then, soon, he arrived the Hokage mansion.He was allowed inside, obviously.Then, he entered the Hokage's office."Hello...Long time no see..."
Back to top Go down

Coming back... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming back...   Coming back... EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 4:26 am

Kakashi looked up from his desk, his eyes widened a moment as he adjusted to the new looks of the sannin he hadn't seen in a very long time. "Yo"he said making a small wave to him. Standing up Kakashi walked closer to him. "What Brings you here" he said.
Back to top Go down

Coming back... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming back...   Coming back... EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 11:32 am

"I'm back...I want my position as a Sannin...And a mission, preferebly, hunting..."
Back to top Go down

Coming back... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming back...   Coming back... EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 2:32 pm

A sweat mark would literaly appear on Kakashi's head right now if that was possible. "Well, Thats uhm..Good i Guess" Kakashi muttered. "I Don't have any missions at the moment, theres nobody we could get." he muttered once more.
Back to top Go down

Coming back... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming back...   Coming back... EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 2:35 pm

"Missing...Akatsuki..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Coming back... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming back...   Coming back... Empty

Back to top Go down

Coming back...
Page 1 of 1