Naruto RPG
Welcome to Naruto RPG! This is a text-based RPG where you can play as a canon character or create your own and RP in the land of Naruto! Be sure to read the rules before you register. After you can create your character and wait for an admin to approve you. Then, let the roleplaying begin! ^^
(Feel free to contact an admin if you need any help.)
Naruto RPG
Welcome to Naruto RPG! This is a text-based RPG where you can play as a canon character or create your own and RP in the land of Naruto! Be sure to read the rules before you register. After you can create your character and wait for an admin to approve you. Then, let the roleplaying begin! ^^
(Feel free to contact an admin if you need any help.)
Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Naruto RPG where you can be anything you want! Join organizations, attack villages, fight to the death! Anything is possible!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

kisame vs killerbee

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
smartfiredragon

smartfiredragon

kisame vs killerbee Empty
PostSubject: kisame vs killerbee   kisame vs killerbee EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 9:39 am

Who do you think will win post your suggestion here its will be a epic fight ^^
Back to top Go down
DarkChaosPriestess
DarkChaosPriestess

PostSubject: Re: kisame vs killerbee   kisame vs killerbee EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 10:40 am

Kisame has one hell of a Chakra reserve.... However, Killer Bee is a bit more flexible in his combat. So, I say Killer Bee.
Back to top Go down
Blood Rose Vampire
Otokage
Otokage
Blood Rose Vampire

PostSubject: Re: kisame vs killerbee   kisame vs killerbee EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 1:37 pm

Killer Bee.
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-roleplay.rpg-board.net
Blood Rose Vampire
Otokage
Otokage
Blood Rose Vampire

PostSubject: Re: kisame vs killerbee   kisame vs killerbee EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 2:49 pm

Kisame cannot pwn Sasuke!
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-roleplay.rpg-board.net
smartfiredragon

smartfiredragon

PostSubject: Re: kisame vs killerbee   kisame vs killerbee EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 3:21 pm

well gai only beat kisame cuz it was a clone and he couldent fight at full potential and in konoha he could beat him cuz he held back since they dident wanna make their pressence to known..

o and kisame can just use samehada and absorb sasukes charka. i mean cmn his blade is able to eat the 9 tails chakra and 8 tail is weaker so ^^. i think kisame can beat sasuke i wont be so suprised if kisame win vs killerbee either but killerbee can control his bijuus all 8 tails so well just have to wait and see ^^
Back to top Go down
smartfiredragon

smartfiredragon

PostSubject: Re: kisame vs killerbee   kisame vs killerbee EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 1:18 pm

yea due to having samehada kisame is like a half human shark bijuu ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: kisame vs killerbee   kisame vs killerbee EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 12:29 pm

Actually, Gaara lost mainly because he was protecting his entire village WHILE fighting. >>
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: kisame vs killerbee   kisame vs killerbee EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 2:56 pm

Juan wrote:
Tony 3:16 wrote:
Are you kidding Juan? Kisame could easily overpower Killer Bee because his chakra reserves are WAAAAAY higher so he could easily overpower Killer Bee, even with the Hachibi.
What!okay think about this Gai Beat Kisame and Sasuke can Beat Gai And it took alot of of Sasuke to defeat Killer bee

It is not true that Gai beat Kisame, he beat a clone with 30% of Kisame's chakra and strength, and just barely at that, it was a very close fight and Gai had to pull out all his power to do it. I personally believe Kisame could beat Killerbee
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: kisame vs killerbee   kisame vs killerbee EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 4:42 pm

You have to think about something else.Lightning vs water Killer bee could use that and combined with his 8 tails i think he would just barely win
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: kisame vs killerbee   kisame vs killerbee EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 4:47 pm

Eh...powers not everything. Killerbee is more of a tactical fighter, even though his fighting style may make it seem like he's not a tactical fighter but he actually is. Kisame simply bum rushes people with his blade. He rely's solely on the samehada and his huge chakra reserves. I mean come on its Sort of an equal fight if you ask me. Killerbee with his offbeat tactics, and Kisame with his powerhouse blade and ninjutsu. It all comes down to who outlasts or out tricks the other in the end.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: kisame vs killerbee   kisame vs killerbee EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 6:52 pm

Dont forget That Killerbee's sensei and that bear thing are there to help, I think that tips the scales just a little bit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: kisame vs killerbee   kisame vs killerbee EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 8:44 pm

i dont think it will.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: kisame vs killerbee   kisame vs killerbee EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 3:22 am

fuki wrote:
i dont think it will.....

You cant say that until we find out how strong his sensei is, did you see how big the axe he had was? he could be a master of weapons like killer bee.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: kisame vs killerbee   kisame vs killerbee Empty

Back to top Go down

kisame vs killerbee
Page 1 of 1