Naruto RPG
Welcome to Naruto RPG! This is a text-based RPG where you can play as a canon character or create your own and RP in the land of Naruto! Be sure to read the rules before you register. After you can create your character and wait for an admin to approve you. Then, let the roleplaying begin! ^^
(Feel free to contact an admin if you need any help.)
Naruto RPG
Welcome to Naruto RPG! This is a text-based RPG where you can play as a canon character or create your own and RP in the land of Naruto! Be sure to read the rules before you register. After you can create your character and wait for an admin to approve you. Then, let the roleplaying begin! ^^
(Feel free to contact an admin if you need any help.)
Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Naruto RPG where you can be anything you want! Join organizations, attack villages, fight to the death! Anything is possible!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Kisame Looks For Itachi (PRIVATE)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Kisame Looks For Itachi (PRIVATE) Empty
PostSubject: Kisame Looks For Itachi (PRIVATE)   Kisame Looks For Itachi (PRIVATE) EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 3:07 pm

Kisame was currently traveling through Fire Country at his full speed. What he was looking for was not well known but considering the panicked expression that was on his face, it was obviously something important.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kisame Looks For Itachi (PRIVATE)   Kisame Looks For Itachi (PRIVATE) EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 2:51 pm

Itachi's clone jumped out from the bushes in the near path ahead. "Kisame, Calm yourself" he muttered. His red eyes staring out at his beady eyes. He studied his fish like face, he was obviously worried about something.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kisame Looks For Itachi (PRIVATE)   Kisame Looks For Itachi (PRIVATE) EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 2:52 pm

"THERE YOU ARE ITACHI!! I've been looking everywhere for you" said Kisame as he ran over to Itachi and practically strangled the clone in a hug.

(Sorry for that but I just HAD to do that XD)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kisame Looks For Itachi (PRIVATE)   Kisame Looks For Itachi (PRIVATE) EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 2:53 pm

( >>)

Itachi's clone tried to get out of the embrace. "Get a hold on yourself.." he muttered, his cold monotone voice sounding quite rude. "We don't have time for things such as this, come with me" he muttered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kisame Looks For Itachi (PRIVATE)   Kisame Looks For Itachi (PRIVATE) EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 2:54 pm

Kisame blinked in surprise and let go of Itachi. "Alright then Itachi. Lead the way" Kisame said with a shark like grin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kisame Looks For Itachi (PRIVATE)   Kisame Looks For Itachi (PRIVATE) EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 2:55 pm

Itachi started running to the waterfall base, using all these clones in a short period of time and keeping they're chakra flow going for long distances made him tired. "Keep Up" he said and started sprinting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kisame Looks For Itachi (PRIVATE)   Kisame Looks For Itachi (PRIVATE) EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 2:56 pm

"I'll try" he said as he ran after Itachi, doing his best to keep up with him and was slightly successful but not that much since Itachi was so much faster then he was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kisame Looks For Itachi (PRIVATE)   Kisame Looks For Itachi (PRIVATE) EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 2:57 pm

After running for ten minutes straight of silence with the occasional cough they reached the waterfall and he walked behind it, leading to an empty cave from the looks of it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kisame Looks For Itachi (PRIVATE)   Kisame Looks For Itachi (PRIVATE) EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 3:03 pm

"Is this where the new Akatsuki Base is Itachi?" Kisame asked him with a curious look on his face as he looked around the empty cave.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kisame Looks For Itachi (PRIVATE)   Kisame Looks For Itachi (PRIVATE) EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 3:04 pm

"I'm no longer a part of Akatsuki Kisame" he said softly. He made ten hand seals and placed his hands on a wall that soon was gone. "The Base of my organization" he muttered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kisame Looks For Itachi (PRIVATE)   Kisame Looks For Itachi (PRIVATE) EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 3:05 pm

"Well if your no longer part of the Akatsuki, why'd you bring me to YOUR organization HQ?" he asked him with a confused look on his face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kisame Looks For Itachi (PRIVATE)   Kisame Looks For Itachi (PRIVATE) EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 3:06 pm

"I have my reasons" he muttered. Itachi was a man who wasted no time and did nothing without reason. He lead him into a room where multiple other people were and other clones of Itachi and the real itachi were.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kisame Looks For Itachi (PRIVATE)   Kisame Looks For Itachi (PRIVATE) Empty

Back to top Go down

Kisame Looks For Itachi (PRIVATE)
Page 1 of 1