Naruto RPG
Welcome to Naruto RPG! This is a text-based RPG where you can play as a canon character or create your own and RP in the land of Naruto! Be sure to read the rules before you register. After you can create your character and wait for an admin to approve you. Then, let the roleplaying begin! ^^
(Feel free to contact an admin if you need any help.)
Naruto RPG
Welcome to Naruto RPG! This is a text-based RPG where you can play as a canon character or create your own and RP in the land of Naruto! Be sure to read the rules before you register. After you can create your character and wait for an admin to approve you. Then, let the roleplaying begin! ^^
(Feel free to contact an admin if you need any help.)
Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Naruto RPG where you can be anything you want! Join organizations, attack villages, fight to the death! Anything is possible!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Takezo meets Itachi (private)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Takezo meets Itachi (private) Empty
PostSubject: Takezo meets Itachi (private)   Takezo meets Itachi (private) EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 1:27 pm

Takezo walked along the road calmly his bare feet making little sound he wore a simple dark blue kimono along his waist he wore two katana one longer then the usual katana and a very short katana the wind blew gently this day making his wild hair sway a bit in its messy ponytail he smiled slightly as his blood red eyes took in the scenery although he could not see the world's vibrant colors just gray, black and white it was a dreary way to look at the world he thought a few leaves blew past his feet he watched as they were blown into the air and far away from him "if only i could fly away so easily" he said to himself
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Takezo meets Itachi (private)   Takezo meets Itachi (private) EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 1:30 pm

Itachi had sent another clone to meet this Takezo person and take them to the hideout and then explain to him why he needed his powers. Itachi was behind him for a while undetected. "Takezo, Dont be alarmed." he said incase the person were to attack him. "Im here to talk" he said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Takezo meets Itachi (private)   Takezo meets Itachi (private) EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 1:35 pm

Takezo turns around calmly he stares at the clone with those blood red eyes of his he gives off an animal like aura of power he wondered who this man was and how he knew his name "i am sorry but i do not recognize your face so i must ask who are you and what do you want with me good sir?" he watches the man calmly to make sure he does not draw a weapon or try to make any handsigns suddenly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Takezo meets Itachi (private)   Takezo meets Itachi (private) EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 1:41 pm

"I Am Uchiha..Itachi" he said to the man hoping to gain his trust, though it seemed this man was very calm to his approach. "I have an invitation for you" he said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Takezo meets Itachi (private)   Takezo meets Itachi (private) EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 1:44 pm

Takezo looked thoughtful and his eyes seemed to register something he had heard of this man before the muderer of his entire clan and a very dangerous man he wondered what this man would invite him to "may i ask what you are inviting me to? i would feel much better knowing what you want Itachi Uchiha as your past is a bit shrouded in darkness"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Takezo meets Itachi (private)   Takezo meets Itachi (private) EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 1:50 pm

"A group" he said simply, "I'll explain more along the way" he muttered. His chakra was running low from all the clones he sent out, there was more then expected. 'follow" he said and started walking to the hideout.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Takezo meets Itachi (private)   Takezo meets Itachi (private) EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 1:52 pm

Takezo unsure about this man put his guard up he wasnt entirely sure but he felt this man did not want to harm him but with people you never knew they could say they were your friends and try to kill you the next day but he chose to follow behind the man slowly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Takezo meets Itachi (private)   Takezo meets Itachi (private) EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 1:57 pm

Itachi walked in front and lead him to the hideout. Soon reaching it, seeing Minoru and the other clone go inside the waterfall, this was going according to plan. Itachi waited until he was sure they were in the base until he led him into the waterfall, walking to a bare wall and made ten handseals and the wall was gone, he walked in and told him to follow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Takezo meets Itachi (private)   Takezo meets Itachi (private) EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 2:00 pm

Takezo followed without a word he watched everything around him anything here could be a trap or enemy he was in unknown territory and it worried him to say the least he had loosened the long katana from its sheath making it easier to draw out incase of attack
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Takezo meets Itachi (private)   Takezo meets Itachi (private) EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 2:01 pm

Itachi lead him into a room where the Other clone had lead the Minoru boy. Three Itachi's in the room it seemed. Two recruits.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Takezo meets Itachi (private)   Takezo meets Itachi (private) EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 2:05 pm

Takezo looked around the room calmly he eyes rested on the three Itachi's he hadnt payed enough attention to the one that had brought him here and didnt know it was a clone a sign that his skills were becoming less and less due to his inactivity in his techniques he glanced at the other person in the room briefly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Takezo meets Itachi (private)   Takezo meets Itachi (private) EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 3:58 pm

The real Itachi looked down at all the new comers and his clones. "Welcome.."

(Topic will be continued in the Meeting Room in the HQ when i say to post)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Takezo meets Itachi (private)   Takezo meets Itachi (private) Empty

Back to top Go down

Takezo meets Itachi (private)
Page 1 of 1