Naruto RPG
Welcome to Naruto RPG! This is a text-based RPG where you can play as a canon character or create your own and RP in the land of Naruto! Be sure to read the rules before you register. After you can create your character and wait for an admin to approve you. Then, let the roleplaying begin! ^^
(Feel free to contact an admin if you need any help.)
Naruto RPG
Welcome to Naruto RPG! This is a text-based RPG where you can play as a canon character or create your own and RP in the land of Naruto! Be sure to read the rules before you register. After you can create your character and wait for an admin to approve you. Then, let the roleplaying begin! ^^
(Feel free to contact an admin if you need any help.)
Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Naruto RPG where you can be anything you want! Join organizations, attack villages, fight to the death! Anything is possible!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hanabi Hyuuga Meets Minoru Uzumaki

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Hanabi Hyuuga Meets Minoru Uzumaki Empty
PostSubject: Hanabi Hyuuga Meets Minoru Uzumaki   Hanabi Hyuuga Meets Minoru Uzumaki EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 2:02 pm

A red-haired man walked towards Earth Country. The red-haired 18 year old looked strikingly the Kyuubi Container Naruto Uzumaki, only he didn't have blond hair and whisker marks, not to mention his eyes were icy cold.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanabi Hyuuga Meets Minoru Uzumaki   Hanabi Hyuuga Meets Minoru Uzumaki EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 2:08 pm

Hanabi trudged out of the Earth Country slowly, letting her concealment jutsu slip after she'd gotten far enough away. She was tired, and bored too. There wasn't much that the cold hearted Hyuuga child could do after leaving her village and her home. Her pupiless lavender eyes looked around carefully, knowing well that she could get caught anywhere.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanabi Hyuuga Meets Minoru Uzumaki   Hanabi Hyuuga Meets Minoru Uzumaki EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 2:11 pm

Suddenly, the red-haired man appeared in front of Hanabi with a loud crackling sound. "It appears there's a run away Hyuuga on the loose. You should be careful around here since some people desire the eyes of Hyuuga Clan" the man said in an icy tone, unknowingly reminding Hanabi of her father Hiashi.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanabi Hyuuga Meets Minoru Uzumaki   Hanabi Hyuuga Meets Minoru Uzumaki EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 2:15 pm

She leapt back, automatically activating her eyes. She posed in the gentle fist fighting style and glared at the red-haired man, waiting for him to move.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanabi Hyuuga Meets Minoru Uzumaki   Hanabi Hyuuga Meets Minoru Uzumaki EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 2:17 pm

The red-haired man laughed coldly. "Don't even try it Hyuuga. I defeated an unsealed Sanbi no Isonade, the Three-Tailed Turtle bijuu demon single-handedly so I doubt a mere Genin could stand a chance against me" he said with narrowed eyes, his eyes becoming even icier.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanabi Hyuuga Meets Minoru Uzumaki   Hanabi Hyuuga Meets Minoru Uzumaki EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 2:20 pm

Hanabi thought about it for a minute and returned to her earlier stance, beginning to walk around him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanabi Hyuuga Meets Minoru Uzumaki   Hanabi Hyuuga Meets Minoru Uzumaki EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 2:21 pm

"What are you doing?" he questioned her with a raised eyebrow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanabi Hyuuga Meets Minoru Uzumaki   Hanabi Hyuuga Meets Minoru Uzumaki EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 2:23 pm

"Walking away," She growled, "Not like you have anything better for me but death. So I might as well survive a little longer."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanabi Hyuuga Meets Minoru Uzumaki   Hanabi Hyuuga Meets Minoru Uzumaki EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 2:24 pm

"You are incorrect. I can offer you so much more then what you have. I can teach you things no one else will be able to teach you. I can teach you...my very own ninja art" he said with a smirk on his face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanabi Hyuuga Meets Minoru Uzumaki   Hanabi Hyuuga Meets Minoru Uzumaki EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 2:28 pm

"And I'm supposed to believe that you won't kill me afterwards?" She cocked an eyebrow, turning her head to look over her shoulder at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanabi Hyuuga Meets Minoru Uzumaki   Hanabi Hyuuga Meets Minoru Uzumaki EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 2:29 pm

"If I wanted to kill you, I would have already done so. I despise Hyuugas almost as much as I despise the Fourth Hokage Minato Namikaze. They were just as responsible for my hellish life in Konoha as the Yellow Flash himself. If I wanted to kill you, I would have so and taken your eyes for myself" he said coldly with narrowed eyes as he crossed his arms.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanabi Hyuuga Meets Minoru Uzumaki   Hanabi Hyuuga Meets Minoru Uzumaki EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 2:34 pm

She sighed, "Fine, whatever. You can teach me, I guess. No one else is teaching me right now, I lost my senseis a week ago. So.. whatever."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanabi Hyuuga Meets Minoru Uzumaki   Hanabi Hyuuga Meets Minoru Uzumaki EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 2:36 pm

"Good. You are going to learn the Ninja Art Bakuyakujutsu, or Explosive Technique. Let me show you what one of these techniques can do" he said with a grin on his face as he turned towards a tree and made hand seals. "Fire Release - Exploding Fire Stream" he said as he exhaled a large stream of fire that sailed towards a tree. When the stream of fire hit the tree, it made a massive explosion, creating a crater.

Name: Fire Release - Exploding Fire Stream
Element: Fire
Description: Exploding Fire Stream is a technique that is used when Minoru makes his fire-elemental chakra explosive. Minoru will gather chakra into his throat and exhale a large stream of fire, which is like the Fire Dragon Flame Missile, out of his mouth. However, when this stream of fire hits something, the stream of fire will create a large explosion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanabi Hyuuga Meets Minoru Uzumaki   Hanabi Hyuuga Meets Minoru Uzumaki EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 2:38 pm

Woah! And I thought the regular old Fire Release was intense.. Hanabi's eyes flickered with awe for a moment before they became bored and cold again. "I know how to get work the fire... but I don't understand how it exploded."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanabi Hyuuga Meets Minoru Uzumaki   Hanabi Hyuuga Meets Minoru Uzumaki EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 2:40 pm

"That's one of the things I can teach you. You see, in order to make your techniques explosive, you need to have 100% control over your chakra. Once you do, you can make your chakra explosive and add power and intensity to your techniques. I am the master of chakra control and explosive techniques" he explained with a smirk on his face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanabi Hyuuga Meets Minoru Uzumaki   Hanabi Hyuuga Meets Minoru Uzumaki EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 2:47 pm

"But.. my senseis told me that their old friend Deidara was the master of explosive techniques." Hanabi blinked once, cocking an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanabi Hyuuga Meets Minoru Uzumaki   Hanabi Hyuuga Meets Minoru Uzumaki EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 2:49 pm

"That idiot is pretty good with explosive clay but my Ninja Art expands beyond just explosive clay. I can make practically any technique explosive. In fact, I could even make your Gentle Fist explosive, like I did when I created my own Taijutsu Style" he explained as he rolled his neck, making loud cracking sounds.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanabi Hyuuga Meets Minoru Uzumaki   Hanabi Hyuuga Meets Minoru Uzumaki EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 2:51 pm

"Ah." Hanabi yawned, rubbing her eyes. "I never imagined Gentle Fist being explosive.. or anything other then that either."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanabi Hyuuga Meets Minoru Uzumaki   Hanabi Hyuuga Meets Minoru Uzumaki EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 2:53 pm

"Watch this" he said as he created a clone. He then started landing punches and kicks upon the clone, small explosions appearing on the clone's body wherever it got hit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanabi Hyuuga Meets Minoru Uzumaki   Hanabi Hyuuga Meets Minoru Uzumaki EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 2:55 pm

Hanabi's eyes widened and she stumbled back a step. "Thats... really awesome."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanabi Hyuuga Meets Minoru Uzumaki   Hanabi Hyuuga Meets Minoru Uzumaki EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 2:57 pm

"I called it the Bamusutoraika Ryu or the Bombing Strike Style. I invented it on my own" he said with a smirk on his face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanabi Hyuuga Meets Minoru Uzumaki   Hanabi Hyuuga Meets Minoru Uzumaki EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 10:20 pm

"It won't kill me if you teach me will it?" Hanabi's eyes narrowed and she raised an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanabi Hyuuga Meets Minoru Uzumaki   Hanabi Hyuuga Meets Minoru Uzumaki EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 4:23 pm

"No it won't. All you require is perfect chakra control in order to learn it" he said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanabi Hyuuga Meets Minoru Uzumaki   Hanabi Hyuuga Meets Minoru Uzumaki EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 4:29 pm

Hanabi made a doubtful face but said nothing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanabi Hyuuga Meets Minoru Uzumaki   Hanabi Hyuuga Meets Minoru Uzumaki EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 4:31 pm

"However, if you wish for me to train you, you agree to become my apprentice and a Genin of the Snow Village" he said as he took out a Snow headband and held it out to the young Hyuuga girl.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanabi Hyuuga Meets Minoru Uzumaki   Hanabi Hyuuga Meets Minoru Uzumaki EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 5:51 pm

Hanabi thought about, wondering whether or not she should before she said, "Yeah sure. I don't have any other sensei anymore and I don't have a village either."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanabi Hyuuga Meets Minoru Uzumaki   Hanabi Hyuuga Meets Minoru Uzumaki EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 5:52 pm

"Then welcome to the Snow Village" he said as he tied the Snow headband around her forehead.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanabi Hyuuga Meets Minoru Uzumaki   Hanabi Hyuuga Meets Minoru Uzumaki EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 5:53 pm

Hanabi smiled slightly, some of her cold features melting a little before she stopped smiling and they refroze. "Thank you." She bowed her gratefully.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanabi Hyuuga Meets Minoru Uzumaki   Hanabi Hyuuga Meets Minoru Uzumaki EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 5:55 pm

"Your welcome. Now then, we'll start your training immediately. Since your a Hyuuga, I'm gonna assume you already know Tree Climbing, Water Walking and Waterfall Running, correct?" he asked her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanabi Hyuuga Meets Minoru Uzumaki   Hanabi Hyuuga Meets Minoru Uzumaki EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 5:55 pm

"Yupp." She nodded slowly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanabi Hyuuga Meets Minoru Uzumaki   Hanabi Hyuuga Meets Minoru Uzumaki EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 5:57 pm

"Good. Then you have 75% of your chakra under control. I am gonna teach you the last stage of chakra control that will give you perfect control of your chakra. It's called Air Walking, which is basically floating. Observe" he said as he jumped into the air and and stayed up the there with his arms crossed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanabi Hyuuga Meets Minoru Uzumaki   Hanabi Hyuuga Meets Minoru Uzumaki EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 5:58 pm

Her eyes widened in amazement, "How are you doing that?!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanabi Hyuuga Meets Minoru Uzumaki   Hanabi Hyuuga Meets Minoru Uzumaki EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 5:59 pm

"It's the final stage of chakra control, Air Walking. It is considered the most difficult form of chakra control, so difficult that most S-Class shinobi even do and the more chakra you have, the harder it is to master it. It took me years to master this because incredibly high chakra stores" he explained.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanabi Hyuuga Meets Minoru Uzumaki   Hanabi Hyuuga Meets Minoru Uzumaki EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 6:02 pm

"I don't think I really have high chakra..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanabi Hyuuga Meets Minoru Uzumaki   Hanabi Hyuuga Meets Minoru Uzumaki EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 7:58 pm

"Well then, this should be easy for you. Jump in the air and combine the teachings of the other three chakra control exercises to help keep yourself in the air" he instructed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanabi Hyuuga Meets Minoru Uzumaki   Hanabi Hyuuga Meets Minoru Uzumaki EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 8:00 pm

She grimaced, leaping into the air and using the hands signs for the other techniques to try and stand in the air.

ooc: once again, you can decide how she does.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanabi Hyuuga Meets Minoru Uzumaki   Hanabi Hyuuga Meets Minoru Uzumaki EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 8:02 pm

Minoru let out a snicker as Hanabi plummeted to the ground on her butt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanabi Hyuuga Meets Minoru Uzumaki   Hanabi Hyuuga Meets Minoru Uzumaki EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 8:11 pm

"Ouch!" SHe yelped, landing hard.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanabi Hyuuga Meets Minoru Uzumaki   Hanabi Hyuuga Meets Minoru Uzumaki EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 8:12 pm

"It's much, MUCH more difficult then it looks Hanabi. After all, it IS considered to be the most difficult form of chakra control" he explained with an amused grin on his face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanabi Hyuuga Meets Minoru Uzumaki   Hanabi Hyuuga Meets Minoru Uzumaki EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 8:14 pm

"You make it seem easy." Hanabi flipped backwards off the ground easily, landing on her feet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanabi Hyuuga Meets Minoru Uzumaki   Hanabi Hyuuga Meets Minoru Uzumaki EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 2:27 pm

"Well it isn't" he said as he crossed his arms and waited for her to either master the exercise or pass out from chakra exhaustion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanabi Hyuuga Meets Minoru Uzumaki   Hanabi Hyuuga Meets Minoru Uzumaki EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 2:35 pm

She tried it again, closing her eyes for concentration and focusing hard on getting it right.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanabi Hyuuga Meets Minoru Uzumaki   Hanabi Hyuuga Meets Minoru Uzumaki EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 10:38 am

Minoru raised an eyebrow when he noticed that she managed stay up in the air for two seconds. "Well, you got it for two seconds. Most ninja can't even stay up for a second" he said as he crossed his arms.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanabi Hyuuga Meets Minoru Uzumaki   Hanabi Hyuuga Meets Minoru Uzumaki EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 10:45 am

She got off the ground again after landing, once again, on her butt. "You'd think I'd be able to land on my feet though."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanabi Hyuuga Meets Minoru Uzumaki   Hanabi Hyuuga Meets Minoru Uzumaki EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 10:46 am

"Indeed" he said with an amused grin on his face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanabi Hyuuga Meets Minoru Uzumaki   Hanabi Hyuuga Meets Minoru Uzumaki EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 10:50 am

"Okay.. I think I'll have another go at it." She closed her eyes and tried it once more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanabi Hyuuga Meets Minoru Uzumaki   Hanabi Hyuuga Meets Minoru Uzumaki EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 10:52 am

He smirked in pride when Hanabi managed to stay up into the air. "Good. Looks like your getting the hang of it" he said as he crossed his arms.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanabi Hyuuga Meets Minoru Uzumaki   Hanabi Hyuuga Meets Minoru Uzumaki EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 10:53 am

Hanabi opened her eyes slowly and looked down. "Woah! No way!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanabi Hyuuga Meets Minoru Uzumaki   Hanabi Hyuuga Meets Minoru Uzumaki EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 10:54 am

He chuckled in amusement at her reaction. "Yes way. Your really getting the hang of it. Try walking on the air like this" he said as he started walking across the air.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanabi Hyuuga Meets Minoru Uzumaki   Hanabi Hyuuga Meets Minoru Uzumaki EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 11:01 am

Hanabi breathed in and took a step forward.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hanabi Hyuuga Meets Minoru Uzumaki   Hanabi Hyuuga Meets Minoru Uzumaki Empty

Back to top Go down

Hanabi Hyuuga Meets Minoru Uzumaki
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next