Naruto RPG
Welcome to Naruto RPG! This is a text-based RPG where you can play as a canon character or create your own and RP in the land of Naruto! Be sure to read the rules before you register. After you can create your character and wait for an admin to approve you. Then, let the roleplaying begin! ^^
(Feel free to contact an admin if you need any help.)
Naruto RPG
Welcome to Naruto RPG! This is a text-based RPG where you can play as a canon character or create your own and RP in the land of Naruto! Be sure to read the rules before you register. After you can create your character and wait for an admin to approve you. Then, let the roleplaying begin! ^^
(Feel free to contact an admin if you need any help.)
Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Naruto RPG where you can be anything you want! Join organizations, attack villages, fight to the death! Anything is possible!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Minoru Uzumaki-Fuuma Meets Naruto Uzumaki-Namikaze

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Minoru Uzumaki-Fuuma Meets Naruto Uzumaki-Namikaze Empty
PostSubject: Minoru Uzumaki-Fuuma Meets Naruto Uzumaki-Namikaze   Minoru Uzumaki-Fuuma Meets Naruto Uzumaki-Namikaze EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 4:16 pm

Minoru heard that his younger half-brother Naruto was back in Konoha again. He decided to 'pay him a visit' as he walked through the streets of Konoha. He was on the lookout for a blond haired, blue eyed teenager with whisker marks on his face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Minoru Uzumaki-Fuuma Meets Naruto Uzumaki-Namikaze   Minoru Uzumaki-Fuuma Meets Naruto Uzumaki-Namikaze EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 4:35 pm

Naruto sat in the ramen shop slurping ramen "Man this day cant get any better i got a free ramen pass for a whole day!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Minoru Uzumaki-Fuuma Meets Naruto Uzumaki-Namikaze   Minoru Uzumaki-Fuuma Meets Naruto Uzumaki-Namikaze EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 4:36 pm

Minoru looked around and saw Naruto at the Ramen Stand. He narrowed his eyes in hatred and walked over to him. His facial features and blue eyes made him look a little like Naruto. "At last we meet, Naruto Uzumaki-Namikaze" he said coldly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Minoru Uzumaki-Fuuma Meets Naruto Uzumaki-Namikaze   Minoru Uzumaki-Fuuma Meets Naruto Uzumaki-Namikaze EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 4:38 pm

He turned and say a strange boy "Ummm hi?" he turned around and ate again
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Minoru Uzumaki-Fuuma Meets Naruto Uzumaki-Namikaze   Minoru Uzumaki-Fuuma Meets Naruto Uzumaki-Namikaze EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 4:40 pm

Minoru growled and sent out a blast of explosive chakra at Naruto's ramen bowl, causing it to blow up. "I have waited my whole life for this day.....my foolish younger half-brother" he said coldly, calling the blond Kyuubi container his younger half-brother.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Minoru Uzumaki-Fuuma Meets Naruto Uzumaki-Namikaze   Minoru Uzumaki-Fuuma Meets Naruto Uzumaki-Namikaze EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 4:43 pm

He started to grow angry not noticing the half brother part "Hey whats the big deal wise guy?!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Minoru Uzumaki-Fuuma Meets Naruto Uzumaki-Namikaze   Minoru Uzumaki-Fuuma Meets Naruto Uzumaki-Namikaze EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 4:44 pm

"The big deal is that your bastard father Minato Namikaze has caused me more pain then you can ever imagine my stupid half-brother" he growled out in hatred.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Minoru Uzumaki-Fuuma Meets Naruto Uzumaki-Namikaze   Minoru Uzumaki-Fuuma Meets Naruto Uzumaki-Namikaze EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 4:51 pm

Zakku heard the commmotion and looked at both of them "Naruto are you alright?" He stepped between them
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Minoru Uzumaki-Fuuma Meets Naruto Uzumaki-Namikaze   Minoru Uzumaki-Fuuma Meets Naruto Uzumaki-Namikaze EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 4:52 pm

"This does not concern you so stay out of family business. This concerns only us Uzumaki's so butt out" Minoru said coldly to Zakku as he turned back to Naruto.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Minoru Uzumaki-Fuuma Meets Naruto Uzumaki-Namikaze   Minoru Uzumaki-Fuuma Meets Naruto Uzumaki-Namikaze EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 5:01 pm

"Hey i don't apriciate you yelling at my friend" Naruto said and tried to step forward but Zakku Blocked him.
"Please leave this village stranger, you have no buisness here"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Minoru Uzumaki-Fuuma Meets Naruto Uzumaki-Namikaze   Minoru Uzumaki-Fuuma Meets Naruto Uzumaki-Namikaze EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 5:03 pm

"Oh but I do have business here. You see, I am here to put an end to Naruto's life" Minoru said coldly as he pushed Zakku out of the way. "Naruto Uzumaki-Namikaze, your father Minato Namikaze has made my life a living hell. He took my wonderful mother from me, he never let me be happy at all and he even executed anyone who tried to be my friend. I have vowed to make sure he and the rest of Namikaze line dies out and that's why I'm here, to make sure you die so that the Namikaze line can end. My name is Minoru Uzumaki-Fuuma and I am your death" said Minoru coldly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Minoru Uzumaki-Fuuma Meets Naruto Uzumaki-Namikaze   Minoru Uzumaki-Fuuma Meets Naruto Uzumaki-Namikaze EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 5:27 pm

Zakku fell and shikaru took his chance, he took over zakku's body and he grabbed Minoru by the throat "Demon from another dimension....."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Minoru Uzumaki-Fuuma Meets Naruto Uzumaki-Namikaze   Minoru Uzumaki-Fuuma Meets Naruto Uzumaki-Namikaze EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 5:37 pm

Minoru glared at him and picked him up by the throat. "Scum like does not deserve to touch me" he said as he started sending explosive chakra into Zakku's/Shikaru's chakra stores in order to blow him up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Minoru Uzumaki-Fuuma Meets Naruto Uzumaki-Namikaze   Minoru Uzumaki-Fuuma Meets Naruto Uzumaki-Namikaze EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 3:54 pm

"Foolish ninja," he put up black chakra to reroute the explosive chakra back to the owner
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Minoru Uzumaki-Fuuma Meets Naruto Uzumaki-Namikaze   Minoru Uzumaki-Fuuma Meets Naruto Uzumaki-Namikaze EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 4:54 pm

"Stay out of this" Minoru said as he tossed Zakku away.

(OK, first of all, why are you using Zakku and secondly, how the hell does he even know Minoru is from another dimension? He never told you that)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Minoru Uzumaki-Fuuma Meets Naruto Uzumaki-Namikaze   Minoru Uzumaki-Fuuma Meets Naruto Uzumaki-Namikaze EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 4:56 pm

(demons have a tendency to know portals, course i think your right its not featuring naruto's demons , and i was using zakku to help naruto)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Minoru Uzumaki-Fuuma Meets Naruto Uzumaki-Namikaze   Minoru Uzumaki-Fuuma Meets Naruto Uzumaki-Namikaze EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 4:57 pm

(I didn't think Naruto would need any help on taking down an opponent. -_-)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Minoru Uzumaki-Fuuma Meets Naruto Uzumaki-Namikaze   Minoru Uzumaki-Fuuma Meets Naruto Uzumaki-Namikaze EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 4:59 pm

(yea just didnt think)

Zakku fell to the ground unconius and naruto created a couple clones "DONT TOUCH MY FRIENDS!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Minoru Uzumaki-Fuuma Meets Naruto Uzumaki-Namikaze   Minoru Uzumaki-Fuuma Meets Naruto Uzumaki-Namikaze EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 5:02 pm

Minoru turned to Naruto and sneered. "I will do what I please little brother. You can't tell me what to do" he said coldly as he made hand seals. "Lightning Release - Scatter Gun" he said as he backed away and launched a blast of lightning at Naruto and his clones that split into three smaller blasts. Unknown to Naruto was that if the bolts of lightning hit, they would explode on contact.

Name: Lightning Release - Scatter Gun
Element: Lightning
Description: The Scatter Gun technique is utilized when you fire off a stream of lightning towards your target. This stream of lightning will then break apart and turn into smaller, multiple streams of lightning that explode on contact.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Minoru Uzumaki-Fuuma Meets Naruto Uzumaki-Namikaze   Minoru Uzumaki-Fuuma Meets Naruto Uzumaki-Namikaze EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 3:53 pm

The real naruto avoided the shock but the two clones exploded. "Damn got to watch out for that," he jumped and activated two tails of kyuubi
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Minoru Uzumaki-Fuuma Meets Naruto Uzumaki-Namikaze   Minoru Uzumaki-Fuuma Meets Naruto Uzumaki-Namikaze EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 4:15 pm

"Resorting to using that pathetic little fuzzball? I must warn you that if you actually intend to beat me, you will require every last ounce of that furball's power to beat me" he said with a smirk as he casts a protective layer of chakra inside his left eye. "Lightning Release - Eye of Lightning Stream" he said as he shot a large stream of lightning out of his left eye towards Naruto.

Name: Lightning Release - Eye Of Lightning Stream
Element: Lightning
Description: Eye Of Lightning Stream is a custom-made technique used by Minoru. He will first place a protective barrier inside his left eye. Once he does that, he will gather lightning-elemental chakra in his left eye. Then, he will release the lightning-elemental chakra out of his left eye in a stream like fashion, kind of like his Eye Of Holy Fire technique. The strange thing about this technique is that the lightning stream is a blue color. Like the Eye Of Holy Fire technique, this requires no hand seals.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Minoru Uzumaki-Fuuma Meets Naruto Uzumaki-Namikaze   Minoru Uzumaki-Fuuma Meets Naruto Uzumaki-Namikaze EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 4:59 pm

He dodged the attackand smiled "Then fight me away from these villagers!" he used eight tails and ran away from the village
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Minoru Uzumaki-Fuuma Meets Naruto Uzumaki-Namikaze   Minoru Uzumaki-Fuuma Meets Naruto Uzumaki-Namikaze Empty

Back to top Go down

Minoru Uzumaki-Fuuma Meets Naruto Uzumaki-Namikaze
Page 1 of 1