Naruto RPG
Welcome to Naruto RPG! This is a text-based RPG where you can play as a canon character or create your own and RP in the land of Naruto! Be sure to read the rules before you register. After you can create your character and wait for an admin to approve you. Then, let the roleplaying begin! ^^
(Feel free to contact an admin if you need any help.)
Naruto RPG
Welcome to Naruto RPG! This is a text-based RPG where you can play as a canon character or create your own and RP in the land of Naruto! Be sure to read the rules before you register. After you can create your character and wait for an admin to approve you. Then, let the roleplaying begin! ^^
(Feel free to contact an admin if you need any help.)
Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Naruto RPG where you can be anything you want! Join organizations, attack villages, fight to the death! Anything is possible!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Minoru Uzumaki-Fuuma, the Master of the Bakuyakujutsu VS Minato Namikaze, the Yellow Flash

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Minoru Uzumaki-Fuuma, the Master of the Bakuyakujutsu VS Minato Namikaze, the Yellow Flash Empty
PostSubject: Minoru Uzumaki-Fuuma, the Master of the Bakuyakujutsu VS Minato Namikaze, the Yellow Flash   Minoru Uzumaki-Fuuma, the Master of the Bakuyakujutsu VS Minato Namikaze, the Yellow Flash EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 4:15 pm

Minoru appeared in the Battle Arena with a loud crackling sound, indicating he used his new Space-Time technique, the Crackling Port, which was his own teleportation technique. Minoru calmly awaited an opponent.
Back to top Go down

Minoru Uzumaki-Fuuma, the Master of the Bakuyakujutsu VS Minato Namikaze, the Yellow Flash Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minoru Uzumaki-Fuuma, the Master of the Bakuyakujutsu VS Minato Namikaze, the Yellow Flash   Minoru Uzumaki-Fuuma, the Master of the Bakuyakujutsu VS Minato Namikaze, the Yellow Flash EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 4:27 pm

Minato wearing all blue,walked onto the battlefield with a warm smile on his face. It wasnt an untrustworthy smile but more of a sweet and kind one. Minato smiles widely to most things but as he got closer to the opponent his smile faded as he pulled out his flying thunder god and glanced at the ninja who stood before him. Seriousness in the ocean blue eyes of Minato as he stares at the Rinnegan weilder without no hesistation. "....Hello." He said as all of a sudden he felt alittle shock in his mind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Minoru Uzumaki-Fuuma, the Master of the Bakuyakujutsu VS Minato Namikaze, the Yellow Flash   Minoru Uzumaki-Fuuma, the Master of the Bakuyakujutsu VS Minato Namikaze, the Yellow Flash EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 4:30 pm

(Minoru no longer has the Rin'negan. It's just normal, cold blue eyes)

Minoru glanced at the person who said hello to him and his eyes widened in shock before they narrowed into a hateful glare as massive amounts of killing intent swirled around him. "YOU!!! So your still alive, I see. No matter, it just pleases me to know that I will get to kill you myself. I will make you pay for what you have done. I will not rest until my wonderful mother is avenged" he growled at him hatefully. Now that Minato got a real good look at him, he could see that Minoru looked like a male version of his late wife Kushina Uzumaki.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Minoru Uzumaki-Fuuma, the Master of the Bakuyakujutsu VS Minato Namikaze, the Yellow Flash   Minoru Uzumaki-Fuuma, the Master of the Bakuyakujutsu VS Minato Namikaze, the Yellow Flash EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 4:35 pm

Minato's eyes widened at the sudden rage."No,no,no,no,no I don't know you or have ever seen you. Who is your mother?" He asked scratching the top of his head and at a lost for words. Minato jumped back to not be so close to the man who he saw intense rage in his eyes. To be on the safe side he threw his Flying thunder god high in the air.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Minoru Uzumaki-Fuuma, the Master of the Bakuyakujutsu VS Minato Namikaze, the Yellow Flash   Minoru Uzumaki-Fuuma, the Master of the Bakuyakujutsu VS Minato Namikaze, the Yellow Flash EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 4:37 pm

"COME BACK HERE!" he yelled as he appeared in front of Minato with a loud crackling. "YOU KILLED MY MOTHER KUSHINA!!! For that unforgivable sin, I will make you explode from the inside out" he snarled at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Minoru Uzumaki-Fuuma, the Master of the Bakuyakujutsu VS Minato Namikaze, the Yellow Flash   Minoru Uzumaki-Fuuma, the Master of the Bakuyakujutsu VS Minato Namikaze, the Yellow Flash EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 4:41 pm

Minato preformed handsigns at light speed and looked at Minoru and then looked up at the FLying thunder god that was still in the air.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Minoru Uzumaki-Fuuma, the Master of the Bakuyakujutsu VS Minato Namikaze, the Yellow Flash   Minoru Uzumaki-Fuuma, the Master of the Bakuyakujutsu VS Minato Namikaze, the Yellow Flash EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 4:42 pm

"I WILL KILL YOU!!! Fire Release: Eye Of Holy Fire" he hissed as he shot out a large stream of white flames towards Minato.

Name: Fire Release - Eye Of Holy Fire
Element: Fire
Description: This technique is a custom made Ninjutsu technique used by Minoru. Minoru uses this technique in the same way as someone would use the Ameterasu. He fires a stream of white fire, which is as hot as 5000 degrees, which is as hot as the surface of the sun, from his right eye. If this technique hits Minoru's opponent, the target will be turned to ashes by the attack. In order to prevent his eye from being destroyed by the intensity of the technique, Minoru casts a protective layer of chakra in his eyes so he can safely use the technique without his eye being destroyed. Like the Ameterasu, this jutsu requires no hand seals.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Minoru Uzumaki-Fuuma, the Master of the Bakuyakujutsu VS Minato Namikaze, the Yellow Flash   Minoru Uzumaki-Fuuma, the Master of the Bakuyakujutsu VS Minato Namikaze, the Yellow Flash EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 4:50 pm

The fire was aimed at a clone which the real Minato disguised himself as the flying thunder god that was thrown in the air. The handseals preformed by the clone was Rasengan but by using more chakra the Rasengan was enlarged to a much greater scale by the furious winds hitting the white flames the coliding winds only engulfed the White flames making it a white flamed Rasengan. But before the flames was being engulfed by the furious winds of the rasengan the Minato clone felt the heat and added more chakra to create a thin chakra coating which is just enough to endure the heat of the flames for a special amount of time. The real Minato that was very high in the air looked down at Minoru who was facing a very enormous jutsu.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Minoru Uzumaki-Fuuma, the Master of the Bakuyakujutsu VS Minato Namikaze, the Yellow Flash   Minoru Uzumaki-Fuuma, the Master of the Bakuyakujutsu VS Minato Namikaze, the Yellow Flash EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 5:04 pm

OOC: actually it would be destroyed and become another jutsu >.> like the white flamed rasengan @.@ plus i made the rasengan larger like a fire ball jutsu type larger and it was only a stream of fire so i thought it was a stream the larger scales of furious winds will calm the flames and tame it into submission making a flame rasengan. @.@ i mean if you think about it it could happen but fire cannot exist without oxygen and i have the perfect plan for that ^^

*EDIT*

The fire was aimed at a clone. Minto disguised himself as the flying thunder god that was thrown into the air. The clone hit by flames as the flying thunder god makes a poof and Minato appears in the smoke.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Minoru Uzumaki-Fuuma, the Master of the Bakuyakujutsu VS Minato Namikaze, the Yellow Flash   Minoru Uzumaki-Fuuma, the Master of the Bakuyakujutsu VS Minato Namikaze, the Yellow Flash EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 5:07 pm

Minoru appeared in front of him with a loud crackling sound. He then got into a stance and covered his arms and legs in explosive chakra. He then launched his arms and legs all over Minato's body. "Bamusutoraika Ryu - Bamu Sasori Sattou (Bombing Striker Style - Bombing Scorpion Rush)" he yelled out as he went full speed in his attack, using custom made Taijutsu Fighting Style and Taijutsu technique, a style and technique Minato has never seen.

Name: Bamusutoraika Ryu - Bamu Sasori Sattou (Bombing Striker Style - Bombing Scorpion Rush)
Element: None
Description: The Bamu Sasori Sattou is a quick hit-and-run attack. Minoru will encase his arms and legs in explosive chakra and use his full speed to land attack after attack on his opponent. The explosive chakra will cause very small explosions to hit the parts of the opponent's body that Minoru hits. However, this is only fatal if he attacks the vital organs.
Weakness: The Bamu Sasori Sattou is a very fast attack. The only real way for someone to dodge the attack is that they would have to be faster then Minoru.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Minoru Uzumaki-Fuuma, the Master of the Bakuyakujutsu VS Minato Namikaze, the Yellow Flash   Minoru Uzumaki-Fuuma, the Master of the Bakuyakujutsu VS Minato Namikaze, the Yellow Flash EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 5:16 pm

Minato with such excellence in the teleportation techniques didn't even need to preform his very complicated yet skillful version and simply used body flicker to teleport out of Minoru's grip. Minato seems to be having fun with the man even though he was trying to kill Minato in anyway possible.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Minoru Uzumaki-Fuuma, the Master of the Bakuyakujutsu VS Minato Namikaze, the Yellow Flash   Minoru Uzumaki-Fuuma, the Master of the Bakuyakujutsu VS Minato Namikaze, the Yellow Flash EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 5:22 pm

Minoru snarled at him in anger and turned to face him. "Stop moving. Bakuyakujutsu: Tracer Eye Bombers" he said as he created 7 floating eyes with wings and long, bird like talons. "Take him down my creations" he hissed as the Tracer Eyes locked onto Minato and chased after him. "The good thing about these little beauties is that even if you teleport, they'll still know where you are and they will keep chasing you until your dead" Minoru explained with a smirk.

Name: Tracer Eye Bombers
Rank: A-Rank For One-Four Tracer Eyes, S-Rank For Five And So On. A-S-Ranked Kinjutsu
Element: None
Description: Tracer Eye Bombers is a custom-made technique used by Minoru. Minoru will use his chakra to create a floating eye with wings and talon. This eye will look around for the target and when it finds the target, it will follow Minoru's target around until he either gives up or is unable to avoid it. However, this eye is also explosive so when it gets within range of the target, it will latch on to the target with it's talons and explode, killing Minoru's opponent. Just one of these little guys can make an explosion that's as powerful as 20 exploding tags. They can also be used as scouts as because when they are used, Minoru has a mental connection with them and the Tracer Eyes can pass on information to Minoru.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Minoru Uzumaki-Fuuma, the Master of the Bakuyakujutsu VS Minato Namikaze, the Yellow Flash   Minoru Uzumaki-Fuuma, the Master of the Bakuyakujutsu VS Minato Namikaze, the Yellow Flash EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 5:39 pm

Minato smirked and quickly preformed handseals as he turned to Minoru and smiled. He saw the flying eye balls and used his chakra to give him a boost push as he swiftly moved through the flying eye balls. He ducked and move around alot using his chakra to boost him out of harms way as he headed for Minoru. Instantly he preformed more handseals but it was very quick and the rasengan formed in the hands of Minato and used his chakra to enlargen it. Minato's first handseals was to make the Minato that was attacking a clone while the real minato was on the ground using body flicker once more. The real Minato knew the talons was coming for the real one so he had the clone get past. Minato preformed more handseals and created 10 more clones which surrounded Minoru while the 11th clone attempted to strike him with the rasengan. The minato on the ground also threw his flying thunder god to a nearby tree and was on his guard. The 10 clones that were surrounding Minoru and the Minato clone gathered up there chakra and attempted to make a large rasengan which would surround Minoru and Minato clone. they attempted to make a rasengan that will engulf opponent and rip him to shreds. As there hands moved swiftly at a very time/space type speed(I dont know what that is but im pretty sure its called light speed). Already miliseconds away from preforming this.

OOC: note you did not say how the eyes were coming at Minato xD meaning he can swiftly move through them like the matrix @.@ plus im getting irritated and i know you are too xD all this damn teleporting is annoying,well atleast to me >.>
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Minoru Uzumaki-Fuuma, the Master of the Bakuyakujutsu VS Minato Namikaze, the Yellow Flash   Minoru Uzumaki-Fuuma, the Master of the Bakuyakujutsu VS Minato Namikaze, the Yellow Flash EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 5:43 pm

Minoru's eyes widened before they narrowed into slits. Minoru let his chakra spike and suddenly, very familiar red chakra mixed with killing intent swirled around him. There was no mistaking it. That was the Kyuubi's chakra. "Chakra Blast" he snarls as he shot the Kyuubi's most powerful technique at Minato's clones as he jumped in the air and away from them. How he had the Kyuubi's chakra was impossible, since Minato's son Naruto was supposed to be the Kyuubi container.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Minoru Uzumaki-Fuuma, the Master of the Bakuyakujutsu VS Minato Namikaze, the Yellow Flash   Minoru Uzumaki-Fuuma, the Master of the Bakuyakujutsu VS Minato Namikaze, the Yellow Flash EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 6:05 pm

The clones were enhanced and so was the maker of the clones who was the 1st to learn and master the Rasengan technique and could dodge the attack while still preforming the rasengan which is what the clones did. The Rasengan formed. The real Minato was shocked at Minoru. Even though the Rasengan formed he wanted to know how did he have the chakra of the kyuubi when it dwelled into his son. Minato stood in awe as he stepped closer to the spiralling orb engulfing the mysterious man.

Last edited by Aubrey on Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:15 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : [20:09:41] @ Tony 3:16 : Aubrey, I was expecting Minato to be surprised that Minoru used some of the Kyuubi's chakra. Can you please edit?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Minoru Uzumaki-Fuuma, the Master of the Bakuyakujutsu VS Minato Namikaze, the Yellow Flash   Minoru Uzumaki-Fuuma, the Master of the Bakuyakujutsu VS Minato Namikaze, the Yellow Flash EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 6:20 pm

"What's the matter Namikaze slug? Shocked that I have the Kyuubi's chakra? You shouldn't be, considering you sealed the fucking fuzzball into my damn naval in order to get back at my mother Kushina" he hissed at him with a hateful expression on his face. Minoru must either be insane or delusion if he thinks it is true but considering how there isn't a hint of deception or lies in his eyes, on his face or in his voice adding the sheer hatred the red-head felt towards the Legendary Yellow Flash then perhaps it wasn't as much of a crazy suggestion at first.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Minoru Uzumaki-Fuuma, the Master of the Bakuyakujutsu VS Minato Namikaze, the Yellow Flash   Minoru Uzumaki-Fuuma, the Master of the Bakuyakujutsu VS Minato Namikaze, the Yellow Flash EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 6:24 pm

'What the fuck?' I sealed the Kyuubi in the child of mines. Uzumaki-,he stopped as he caught himself to not give out personal information. revealing his child to a mercenary and use the info for his own purposes. "I don't know who you are but if you tell me about you im sure there is an explanation for such a conflict we are having." He said but skeptical about letting Minoru out as the winds get furious attempting to rip or damage Minoru."Now tell me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Minoru Uzumaki-Fuuma, the Master of the Bakuyakujutsu VS Minato Namikaze, the Yellow Flash   Minoru Uzumaki-Fuuma, the Master of the Bakuyakujutsu VS Minato Namikaze, the Yellow Flash EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 6:29 pm

"Very well then. My name is Minoru Uzumaki-Fuuma. I am the son of Kushina Uzumaki and the Six Realm Sage Nagato Fuuma, which makes your son my younger half-brother. Believe it or not, I was born in a dimension different from this one. One where you were not the kind, selfless, self-sacrificing, worshipped hero you are here. In my dimension, you were worse then Orochimaru in every way. You treated my mother liked she was property and my mother hated you and continued to see my father after she was forced into an arranged marriage with you. When she became pregnant, you were enraged that I wasn't your kid and so, the day the Kyuubi attacked, you sealed the Kyuubi into me and passed a lot of laws that made my life even worse then your son's life. Unlike your son, I wasn't even allowed to have friends considering you executed anyone who tried to be nice to me but that wasn't enough for you. Oh no, when I was only 6 years old, you executed my mother Kushina, my wonderful mother and left me alone. My father left me and my mother when he found out I was the Kyuubi container. Then, when I was old enough, I modified the seal upon my body so I could take all the Kyuubi's chakra. Then I released the weakened fox and killed it. The backlash of the battle sent me here, into this dimension" he explained in a hateful tone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Minoru Uzumaki-Fuuma, the Master of the Bakuyakujutsu VS Minato Namikaze, the Yellow Flash   Minoru Uzumaki-Fuuma, the Master of the Bakuyakujutsu VS Minato Namikaze, the Yellow Flash EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 6:36 pm

"....Hmm,Space and time is so interesting. Well you have it all mixed up." He said with a slight laugh."You hate Minato,which is who I am. The Minato you hate is the Minato who killed your beloved....Kushina.....Look I understand you want to Kill that Minato in every way but I am not that Minato that you want. If you noticed. I would have been bragging about killing....Kushina.....but I am not. The Minato you want is in another dimension. Not me, I am the Minato from this Dimension meaning I am the opposite of The Minato you want." He said as a smile started to appear. The clones poofed away. "I let you go.....As you can see,I am not that Minato. There is a chance that you could still defeat that evil me. I will tell you about it,if you trust me." He said as he held out his hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Minoru Uzumaki-Fuuma, the Master of the Bakuyakujutsu VS Minato Namikaze, the Yellow Flash   Minoru Uzumaki-Fuuma, the Master of the Bakuyakujutsu VS Minato Namikaze, the Yellow Flash EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 6:38 pm

He looked down at Minato's hand with an uncertain frown on his face. "Why would you want to help someone who hates the very ground you walk on, who hates the very air you breathe, who hates your genes, who hates your morals and beliefs, a person who hates EVERYTHING about you? I would figure you would try to kill me" he said with suspicion on his face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Minoru Uzumaki-Fuuma, the Master of the Bakuyakujutsu VS Minato Namikaze, the Yellow Flash   Minoru Uzumaki-Fuuma, the Master of the Bakuyakujutsu VS Minato Namikaze, the Yellow Flash EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 6:40 pm

"No,the Minato you spoke of would want to kill you....." He said as the smile widened. "I only wish to help." He said as he tilted his head to the side slightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Minoru Uzumaki-Fuuma, the Master of the Bakuyakujutsu VS Minato Namikaze, the Yellow Flash   Minoru Uzumaki-Fuuma, the Master of the Bakuyakujutsu VS Minato Namikaze, the Yellow Flash EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 6:45 pm

Minoru hesitantly took Minato's hand in his own, firmly grasping it. "Alright then, I will trust you" he said. Unknown to Minoru though, a very young, transparent Kushina Uzumaki appeared behind Minoru and laid her arms around his shoulders with a smile on her face. She turned to Minato and put her finger to her lips, as if to say 'Don't tell Minoru I'm here'.

Kushina looked like how she did when she was in that whole tomboy stage:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Minoru Uzumaki-Fuuma, the Master of the Bakuyakujutsu VS Minato Namikaze, the Yellow Flash   Minoru Uzumaki-Fuuma, the Master of the Bakuyakujutsu VS Minato Namikaze, the Yellow Flash EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 6:51 pm

"...."Minato only smiled and nodded."Minoru,go to the marsh country and search for a man with pink hair and white thick rimmed glasses. That man is an Ex-Ninja and criminal organization member and his a very,Orochimaru-like attitude. He is very difficult to persuade" He said with slight laugh."But it's worth it. The man's name is Nonai Nijime. His powers are unimaginable. It's good that he's an ex-ninja now." He said with a brief sigh of relief."

Nonai Nijime
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Minoru Uzumaki-Fuuma, the Master of the Bakuyakujutsu VS Minato Namikaze, the Yellow Flash   Minoru Uzumaki-Fuuma, the Master of the Bakuyakujutsu VS Minato Namikaze, the Yellow Flash EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 6:52 pm

"Why would I do that?" he asked him with a raised eyebrow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Minoru Uzumaki-Fuuma, the Master of the Bakuyakujutsu VS Minato Namikaze, the Yellow Flash   Minoru Uzumaki-Fuuma, the Master of the Bakuyakujutsu VS Minato Namikaze, the Yellow Flash EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 6:56 pm

"Trust me dont you?....The man you seek will give you whatever you want." He said with a smile as he loosened his grip on Minoru. "But you seriously need to travel with someone because he is going to test you and you might need back up." He said as he began walking away. "Good luck,I will tell your younger half-brother you said hello......Somehow."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Minoru Uzumaki-Fuuma, the Master of the Bakuyakujutsu VS Minato Namikaze, the Yellow Flash   Minoru Uzumaki-Fuuma, the Master of the Bakuyakujutsu VS Minato Namikaze, the Yellow Flash EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 6:58 pm

"All I want is to get revenge for my mother Kushina. I want nothing else other then that" he said as he disappeared with a loud crackling sound. Kushina's spirit sighed sadly and vanished into the wind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Minoru Uzumaki-Fuuma, the Master of the Bakuyakujutsu VS Minato Namikaze, the Yellow Flash   Minoru Uzumaki-Fuuma, the Master of the Bakuyakujutsu VS Minato Namikaze, the Yellow Flash EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 7:00 pm

"That child needs to be sat straight. That's why I sent him to my dear friend,Nonai. He will test Minoru and set him right even if it takes forever......I promise Kushina,I will help no matter how long it takes."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Minoru Uzumaki-Fuuma, the Master of the Bakuyakujutsu VS Minato Namikaze, the Yellow Flash   Minoru Uzumaki-Fuuma, the Master of the Bakuyakujutsu VS Minato Namikaze, the Yellow Flash Empty

Back to top Go down

Minoru Uzumaki-Fuuma, the Master of the Bakuyakujutsu VS Minato Namikaze, the Yellow Flash
Page 1 of 1