Naruto RPG
Welcome to Naruto RPG! This is a text-based RPG where you can play as a canon character or create your own and RP in the land of Naruto! Be sure to read the rules before you register. After you can create your character and wait for an admin to approve you. Then, let the roleplaying begin! ^^
(Feel free to contact an admin if you need any help.)
Naruto RPG
Welcome to Naruto RPG! This is a text-based RPG where you can play as a canon character or create your own and RP in the land of Naruto! Be sure to read the rules before you register. After you can create your character and wait for an admin to approve you. Then, let the roleplaying begin! ^^
(Feel free to contact an admin if you need any help.)
Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Naruto RPG where you can be anything you want! Join organizations, attack villages, fight to the death! Anything is possible!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Jiraiya Meets Minoru and his Mother Kushina

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Jiraiya Meets Minoru and his Mother Kushina Empty
PostSubject: Jiraiya Meets Minoru and his Mother Kushina   Jiraiya Meets Minoru and his Mother Kushina EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 2:27 pm

Minoru Uzumaki-Fuuma and his tomboyish mother Kushina Uzumaki were both traveling towards Snow Country. Minoru kept his guard up, intending on killing anything and anyone that dared to hurt his mother.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jiraiya Meets Minoru and his Mother Kushina   Jiraiya Meets Minoru and his Mother Kushina EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 2:32 pm

Jiraiya had been peeping... er... researching at the Snow villaage's hot springs. He saw someone come towards it with a strange red haired man. He also saw someone who looked farmiliar but he couldnt tell who she was. He blushed as he saw her assets and turned his telescope towards her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jiraiya Meets Minoru and his Mother Kushina   Jiraiya Meets Minoru and his Mother Kushina EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 2:36 pm

"Is there any particular reason why you are peeping on my mother, you perverted, shriveled up old man?" Minoru asked the legendary Toad Sannin with a cold glare on his face as he appeared in front of Jiraiya's telescope with a loud crackling sound, his face frozen into an expression of unholy rage. Jiraiya could see that Minoru beared a striking resemblance to his student's wife Kushina.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jiraiya Meets Minoru and his Mother Kushina   Jiraiya Meets Minoru and his Mother Kushina EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 2:38 pm

"hush up... wait.. how can a girl that looks as young as you be your mother" Jiraiya said intellgently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jiraiya Meets Minoru and his Mother Kushina   Jiraiya Meets Minoru and his Mother Kushina EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 2:40 pm

"She was recently revived from the dead and don't change the question you wrinkled up prune. Tell me why you are peeping on my precious mother Kushina" he growled out as an insane amount of killing intent swirled around him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jiraiya Meets Minoru and his Mother Kushina   Jiraiya Meets Minoru and his Mother Kushina EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 2:42 pm

"...kushina...." His mouth fell open. His long dead student's long dead wife was alive again
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jiraiya Meets Minoru and his Mother Kushina   Jiraiya Meets Minoru and his Mother Kushina EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 2:44 pm

"Mino-Chan, who's this man your talking to?" asked Kushina as she finished up at the Hot Springs. "Just some old perv who tried to peep on you. Shall I proceed to blow up his balls for you mom?" Minoru asked her with a twisted grin as he turned towards Jiraiya and chuckled evilly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jiraiya Meets Minoru and his Mother Kushina   Jiraiya Meets Minoru and his Mother Kushina EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 2:47 pm

"KUSHINA!!!" Jiraiya ran towards her smiling and laughing up a fit. But wait.. hed just realized he had just peeped on his student's wife, and that he only knew kushina had one child.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jiraiya Meets Minoru and his Mother Kushina   Jiraiya Meets Minoru and his Mother Kushina EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 2:49 pm

Kushina turned towards him and squinted her eyes at him. "Jiraiya? How are you doing? I see you've gotten even older. Still writing that perverted book? Is Tsunade to kicking your ass for always looking at her assets?" she asked him with a wide smile on her face. Minoru looked at the two in a confused manner.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jiraiya Meets Minoru and his Mother Kushina   Jiraiya Meets Minoru and his Mother Kushina EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 2:53 pm

"fine. Of course.. I wouldnt be me if I didnt now would I?... and yes" He smirked widely "I didnt know you had another son..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jiraiya Meets Minoru and his Mother Kushina   Jiraiya Meets Minoru and his Mother Kushina EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 2:55 pm

Kushina and Minoru looked at each other with an unidentifiable expression on their faces. "Well, you see, it gets very confusing, considering his father is not Minato but his father IS a former student of yours" she explained nervously. Minoru scowled in hatred at the mention of the Yellow Flash and his scowl only got bigger when Kushina mentioned his father.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jiraiya Meets Minoru and his Mother Kushina   Jiraiya Meets Minoru and his Mother Kushina EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 2:57 pm

Jiraiya thought for a moment. wait... hed only trained a few people. "no way... you mean NAGATO?!?!" Jiraiya's mouth fell open
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jiraiya Meets Minoru and his Mother Kushina   Jiraiya Meets Minoru and his Mother Kushina EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 2:58 pm

"Well, yes" she said with a nod of her head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jiraiya Meets Minoru and his Mother Kushina   Jiraiya Meets Minoru and his Mother Kushina EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 3:01 pm

"Kushina Uzumaki.. how dare you do that to minato? and me? and naruto... ok please for gods sake explain this to me." He said angry.shocked and scared at the same time
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jiraiya Meets Minoru and his Mother Kushina   Jiraiya Meets Minoru and his Mother Kushina EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 3:03 pm

Minoru snarled and got into Jiraiya's face. "You listen here you shriveled up prune. Never dare accuse my mother of such a low thing called two-timing. That blond bastard Minato Namikaze deserved nothing less. In fact, he deserved nothing but that AND death after what he did to my mother" he snarled at him in rage as he got in front of Kushina.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jiraiya Meets Minoru and his Mother Kushina   Jiraiya Meets Minoru and his Mother Kushina EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 3:05 pm

"you mean sacrificing himself to save not only her but his entire village?" Jiraiya said stupidly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jiraiya Meets Minoru and his Mother Kushina   Jiraiya Meets Minoru and his Mother Kushina EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 3:06 pm

"Mino-Chan, calm down. Remember, this is not the world we know" lectured Kushina. Minoru took a few deep breaths and calmed down. "As you wish mother" said Minoru as he stepped away from Jiraiya.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jiraiya Meets Minoru and his Mother Kushina   Jiraiya Meets Minoru and his Mother Kushina EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 3:08 pm

"would you care to explain Kushina?" Jiraiya said in a serious stern tone of voice
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jiraiya Meets Minoru and his Mother Kushina   Jiraiya Meets Minoru and his Mother Kushina EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 3:09 pm

"Well, to tell you the truth Jiraiya, me and Mino-Chan here are....not of this dimension. Me and my son here are from another dimension" she explained.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jiraiya Meets Minoru and his Mother Kushina   Jiraiya Meets Minoru and his Mother Kushina EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 3:12 pm

".... you cant be serious" Jiraiya said shakily
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jiraiya Meets Minoru and his Mother Kushina   Jiraiya Meets Minoru and his Mother Kushina EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 3:13 pm

"I'm afraid I am. Though, I am glad that you act the same as the Jiraiya I know. I just wish Minato could have been like the Minato you know then the one I do" she said with a sad sigh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jiraiya Meets Minoru and his Mother Kushina   Jiraiya Meets Minoru and his Mother Kushina EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 3:16 pm

"if what you say is true.. then something with as much power as kyuubi wouldve caused this... but he said you were dead so your soul could have came close to the boundaries of this dimension and someone ressurrected you... but that wouldnt explain how he is here... tell me about this dimension"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jiraiya Meets Minoru and his Mother Kushina   Jiraiya Meets Minoru and his Mother Kushina EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 3:20 pm

"Well, in our dimension, many things are different. For one, Orochimaru never became corrupt in his goals or became selfish. He was as loyal to the Leaf as you are. Madara Uchiha died and Itachi Uchiha never killed the Uchiha. However, the biggest change was Minato Namikaze" Kushina said, a shiver of fear running down her spine.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jiraiya Meets Minoru and his Mother Kushina   Jiraiya Meets Minoru and his Mother Kushina EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 3:22 pm

"what happened to him..." He asked saddly, knowing it wouldnt be a good thing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jiraiya Meets Minoru and his Mother Kushina   Jiraiya Meets Minoru and his Mother Kushina EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 3:28 pm

"Well, Minato survived the sealing of the Kyuubi. However, he wasn't anything like the Minato you know. The best way I can describe him is a more jealous, petty, bitter version of the Orochimaru you are familiar with. He forced me into an arranged marriage, despite my resistance as because he was an arrogant, selfish asshole. Then, when we were 'married', he treated me like a piece of property and slept around with other women, one in particular by the name of Konan, a blue-haired woman. I hated Minato with a passion and met Nagato. I sort of feel in love with him and saw him behind Minato as because he did the same to me. Eventually, I became pregnant with Minoru and Minato was furious when he found out Minoru wasn't his. So, when the Kyuubi attacked, also on the day I gave birth to Minoru, which was two years before the time the Kyuubi attacked here, he stole Minoru from me and sealed the Kyuubi into him. He then proceeded to make plenty of ridiculous laws stating that anyone even being nice to my son was to be executed. So Minoru grew up without any but me until he was six, where Minato finally had enough of me and executed me, leaving Minoru to slowly descend into hatred and anger" she explained sadly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jiraiya Meets Minoru and his Mother Kushina   Jiraiya Meets Minoru and his Mother Kushina EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 3:31 pm

Jiraiy's mouth fell open. He had thought it'd be bad but not this bad, this was as bad as his own personal hell, if not worse.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jiraiya Meets Minoru and his Mother Kushina   Jiraiya Meets Minoru and his Mother Kushina EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 3:32 pm

"I'm glad that you aren't any different from the super pervert I know" she said with a smile on her face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jiraiya Meets Minoru and his Mother Kushina   Jiraiya Meets Minoru and his Mother Kushina EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 3:34 pm

"heh heh heh of course not" He smirked "even in any dimension Im me... but.... this might cause a problem" He said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jiraiya Meets Minoru and his Mother Kushina   Jiraiya Meets Minoru and his Mother Kushina EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 3:34 pm

"Cause a problem for what?" Kushina asked him with a confused expression on her face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jiraiya Meets Minoru and his Mother Kushina   Jiraiya Meets Minoru and his Mother Kushina EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 3:36 pm

"how did you and your son get here?" He asked worriedly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jiraiya Meets Minoru and his Mother Kushina   Jiraiya Meets Minoru and his Mother Kushina EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 3:38 pm

"Well, the Shinigami sent my spirit here but Mino-Chan, why don't you explain how you got here?" Kushina asked Minoru. "I got here after a little fight with that fucking hairball the Kyuubi. I modified the seal on me to give myself all of the Kyuubi's chakra. I then released the weakened fox demon and killed it. The backlash of that battle sent me here" he said as he crossed his arms.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jiraiya Meets Minoru and his Mother Kushina   Jiraiya Meets Minoru and his Mother Kushina EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 3:40 pm

"shit.... what jutsu ressurected you kushina?" He asked even more worried
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jiraiya Meets Minoru and his Mother Kushina   Jiraiya Meets Minoru and his Mother Kushina EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 3:40 pm

"I'm not sure" Kushina said with a thoughtful expression on her face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jiraiya Meets Minoru and his Mother Kushina   Jiraiya Meets Minoru and his Mother Kushina EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 4:04 pm

"any idea just who did it then?" He asked thinking much about this situation
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jiraiya Meets Minoru and his Mother Kushina   Jiraiya Meets Minoru and his Mother Kushina EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 4:05 pm

"Some person by the name of Kurokon" she said as she shrugged her shoulders.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jiraiya Meets Minoru and his Mother Kushina   Jiraiya Meets Minoru and his Mother Kushina EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 4:06 pm

His eyes widdened slightly "how the hell... oh shit.." He said scaredly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jiraiya Meets Minoru and his Mother Kushina   Jiraiya Meets Minoru and his Mother Kushina EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 4:08 pm

"What's wrong Jiraiya?" Kushina asked him with a worried expression on her face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jiraiya Meets Minoru and his Mother Kushina   Jiraiya Meets Minoru and his Mother Kushina EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 4:10 pm

"I have a bad feeling our worlds will collide.. kushina" He paled
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jiraiya Meets Minoru and his Mother Kushina   Jiraiya Meets Minoru and his Mother Kushina EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 4:12 pm

"You mean, our worlds will combine?" she asked him as her face grew pale.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jiraiya Meets Minoru and his Mother Kushina   Jiraiya Meets Minoru and his Mother Kushina EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 4:16 pm

"quite possibly.... let me put it this way kushina..... god made more than one dimension obviously, now he had to have made a seal inbetween them. now what happens when a seal is used too much?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jiraiya Meets Minoru and his Mother Kushina   Jiraiya Meets Minoru and his Mother Kushina Empty

Back to top Go down

Jiraiya Meets Minoru and his Mother Kushina
Page 1 of 1