Naruto RPG
Welcome to Naruto RPG! This is a text-based RPG where you can play as a canon character or create your own and RP in the land of Naruto! Be sure to read the rules before you register. After you can create your character and wait for an admin to approve you. Then, let the roleplaying begin! ^^
(Feel free to contact an admin if you need any help.)
Naruto RPG
Welcome to Naruto RPG! This is a text-based RPG where you can play as a canon character or create your own and RP in the land of Naruto! Be sure to read the rules before you register. After you can create your character and wait for an admin to approve you. Then, let the roleplaying begin! ^^
(Feel free to contact an admin if you need any help.)
Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Naruto RPG where you can be anything you want! Join organizations, attack villages, fight to the death! Anything is possible!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Itachi Recruits Minoru

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Itachi Recruits Minoru Empty
PostSubject: Itachi Recruits Minoru   Itachi Recruits Minoru EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 11:33 am

Minoru Uzumaki-Fuuma was headed in the direction of Snow Country, intending on visiting his special one Kurai Niwa. He was on guard, as if he was waiting for someone to jump out and attack him but then again, he's actively searching for and attempting to destroy the Akatsuki so he probably expects members of the Akatsuki to come after him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Recruits Minoru   Itachi Recruits Minoru EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 12:49 pm

Itachi's genjutsu clone was sent to find another recruit, Minoru Uzumaki Fuuma. A possible link to the Jinchuriki Naruto Uzumaki Itachi thought. He had heard of his powers and thought that he could be useful in his mission. The clone walked out slowly from behind a tree on the path Minoru was walking on. "Minoru..Uzumaki?" he asked the man with a strong looking face. The Genjutsu was a perfect clone like the others he had sent out to other recruits.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Recruits Minoru   Itachi Recruits Minoru EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 12:53 pm

Minoru blinked and turned towards the person who said his name. He narrowed his eyes at the Genjutsu clone, recognizing it instantly. "What do you want with me Itachi Uchiha? Has the Akatsuki decided to man up and send an assassin after my head? If so, I must warn you that I am not any ordinary shinobi" he said with a coldness in his voice as he crossed his arms.

(I wasn't sure if the clone was disguised as someone else or if it looked like Itachi so I just said it was Itachi)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Recruits Minoru   Itachi Recruits Minoru EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 12:59 pm

The clone smirked, a tiny grin on his soft featured face. "Nothing Like that" he muttered looking him in the eyes, sharingan activated. "I've come to make a deal with you.." he explained.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Recruits Minoru   Itachi Recruits Minoru EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 1:02 pm

He narrowed his eyes at Itachi, suspicion shining in those cold, blue eyes. "Two things. One, what kind of deal is it and two, is this 'deal' a part of that fool Madara's plan to off me after I broke his leg and kicked his overrated ass?" he asked him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Recruits Minoru   Itachi Recruits Minoru EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 1:04 pm

Itachi looked at the boy, what was he talking about. kicking his ass was what he had said about Madara, this was quite an absurd thing to say. Itachi ignored it and simply said "An Invitation" he said quite simply.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Recruits Minoru   Itachi Recruits Minoru EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 1:06 pm

"What kind of invitation? It's an offer to join the Akatsuki, you can tell Madara and my so-called 'father' Nagato where they can stick their offer and tell them to push each other into a meat grinder" he said coldly as he crossed his arms.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Recruits Minoru   Itachi Recruits Minoru EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 1:09 pm

Itachi's clone didn't look very amused, this boy was arrogant and very immature, very much like the Kyuubi holder Naruto he met a while back. "Not to the Akatsuki." he said "Just follow me" he muttered and walked in the direction to his hideout.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Recruits Minoru   Itachi Recruits Minoru EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 1:11 pm

"Very well then. As long as this isn't an offer to join the Akatsuki" he said as he followed the clone, all the while keeping up his guard, just in case the clone tried to attack him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Recruits Minoru   Itachi Recruits Minoru EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 1:14 pm

Itachi allowed the clone to drop its guard as he thought he could trust him as long as he didn't make any rash actions such as Naruto. He was quiet as he walked the path leading him to the hideout.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Recruits Minoru   Itachi Recruits Minoru EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 1:16 pm

"I find it interesting that you wish to offer me something, the older half-brother of the Kyuubi Container, that vile Namikaze brat. I would figure you would attempt to capture me in order to lead that damn blond into a trap" he said as he hesitantly dropped his guard.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Recruits Minoru   Itachi Recruits Minoru EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 1:18 pm

Itachi had his hunch right all along then, this man was connected to the Nine tails after all. "As I Thought, You have some connections to the Nine tails then?" Itachi asked the man.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Recruits Minoru   Itachi Recruits Minoru EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 1:20 pm

"Unfortunately. I am Naruto's older half-brother. We share the same mother but thankfully, we have different fathers. Shinigami knows if my father was Minato Namikaze I would have had the strength to kill myself long ago" he said, unadulterated hatred in his voice as he spoke of the Legendary Yellow Flash. Minoru seemed to hate Minato as much as Sasuke hated his older brother, maybe even more so.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Recruits Minoru   Itachi Recruits Minoru EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 1:21 pm

Itachis gaze did not leave the trail that the two walked on together, Itachi was a little ahead of him."Why Do You hate the Yellow Flash in such a way?" he asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Recruits Minoru   Itachi Recruits Minoru EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 1:23 pm

"Let's just say that after what he put me through, it would be a physical impossibility for me to NOT hate him. If I decide your trustworthy, I'll tell you exactly why I hate the Yellow Flash so much" he said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Recruits Minoru   Itachi Recruits Minoru EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 1:27 pm

Itachi didn't care either way if he was told or not so he continued on walking not saying anything. Soon they reached a strange looking waterfall near the border of the land of fire.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Recruits Minoru   Itachi Recruits Minoru EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 1:29 pm

Minoru frowned when he saw the waterfall. He looked at it closely and even though it didn't look like it, there was obviously something special about the waterfall. "Why'd you bring me here?" he asked him with a raised eyebrow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Recruits Minoru   Itachi Recruits Minoru EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 1:33 pm

Itachi's clone said nothing to the boy but walking into the waterfall and continued in,Making Minoru follow him inside.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Recruits Minoru   Itachi Recruits Minoru EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 1:35 pm

Minoru followed after him and looked around, noticing an entrance behind the waterfall. "I presume this is some secret base that you occupy" he said, pointing out the incredibly obvious.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Recruits Minoru   Itachi Recruits Minoru EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 1:45 pm

"You've presumed right" he muttered and walked to what seemed like a plain wall. Itachi made ten handseals and placed his hand on the wall and the wall dissipated. Itachi walked through. "I suggest you come in before it appears again in ten seconds." he muttered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Recruits Minoru   Itachi Recruits Minoru EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 1:48 pm

"Very well then" he said with a nod of his head as he walked in after Itachi's clone. "You know Itachi, when I heard you use the technique known as Ameterasu for the first time, I was inspired to come up with a technique like that. My technique is called Eyes Of Holy Fire. It works like the Ameterasu, only the flames are white and the flames are only as hot as the surface of the sun instead of the center of the sun like Ameterasu" he said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Recruits Minoru   Itachi Recruits Minoru EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 1:59 pm

"I see." he muttered, Itachi was impressed that someone was even able to come close to making something like the ameterasu. He led him into a room with a large table and The Real Itachi could be seen looking out a window.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Recruits Minoru   Itachi Recruits Minoru EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 2:01 pm

Minoru blinked in surprise when he saw the real Itachi looking out a window. "I should have known I was talking to a clone" he muttered to himself, mentally cursing himself for his stupidity.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Recruits Minoru   Itachi Recruits Minoru EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 2:03 pm

The clone looked at Minoru and then looked as other people entered the room from several other doors, the first meeting would begin soon. (Meeting topic will pick up from here after I say to post in it)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Recruits Minoru   Itachi Recruits Minoru EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 2:05 pm

(Alright then)

"I'm glad to see your the leader for a change Itachi. Someone as powerful and intelligent as you shouldn't be working for someone such as that coward Madara or that wannabe god Nagato, whom I loathingly call my father" Minoru commented as he crossed his arms.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Recruits Minoru   Itachi Recruits Minoru Empty

Back to top Go down

Itachi Recruits Minoru
Page 1 of 1