Naruto RPG
Welcome to Naruto RPG! This is a text-based RPG where you can play as a canon character or create your own and RP in the land of Naruto! Be sure to read the rules before you register. After you can create your character and wait for an admin to approve you. Then, let the roleplaying begin! ^^
(Feel free to contact an admin if you need any help.)
Naruto RPG
Welcome to Naruto RPG! This is a text-based RPG where you can play as a canon character or create your own and RP in the land of Naruto! Be sure to read the rules before you register. After you can create your character and wait for an admin to approve you. Then, let the roleplaying begin! ^^
(Feel free to contact an admin if you need any help.)
Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Naruto RPG where you can be anything you want! Join organizations, attack villages, fight to the death! Anything is possible!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Kurai Niwa Meets Akago (NPC)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Spirit of the Snow
Yukikage
Yukikage
Spirit of the Snow

Kurai Niwa Meets Akago (NPC) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kurai Niwa Meets Akago (NPC)   Kurai Niwa Meets Akago (NPC) EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 1:26 pm

Kurai walked along the same route in the opposite direction when she sensed a strange presence. "Hm...That doesnt feel normal," She said as she shook her head, running a hand through her charcoal black hair. "Shia, scout ahead," Shia nodded and bounded over the rocks to check. "A woman, carrying a child. It doesnt look like the mother, theyre not alike in any way, shape or form," Shia deduced as she came back. Kurai frowned. What was producing this ominous energy?
Back to top Go down
Spirit of the Snow
Yukikage
Yukikage
Spirit of the Snow

PostSubject: Re: Kurai Niwa Meets Akago (NPC)   Kurai Niwa Meets Akago (NPC) EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 1:31 pm

Kurai snapped her fingers, finally clicking. "The child is controlling the womans mind. I doubt that the poor girl even knows that she's walking. Thats why i couldnt sense much of a soul in that girl, and a dark one in the boy," She murmured to herself as she looked down at the boy, her eyes beginning to glow slightly. [check the glow in my 2nd sig pic] She didnt move an inch, merely observing the situation from afar.
Back to top Go down
Spirit of the Snow
Yukikage
Yukikage
Spirit of the Snow

PostSubject: Re: Kurai Niwa Meets Akago (NPC)   Kurai Niwa Meets Akago (NPC) EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 1:38 pm

Her jaw clenched and her hands balled into fists. The nerve of that boy, taking control of somebodys mind that way. She had an urge to go up and give that baby something to cry about but held firm. She wouldnt get irritated by something that meagre. No way, not this time. She shut her eyes and took a deep breath, calming herself relatively quickly since she wasn't an outwardly violent person. She nodded to Shia to let her know that it was ok, scratching her companion behind the ears.
Back to top Go down
Spirit of the Snow
Yukikage
Yukikage
Spirit of the Snow

PostSubject: Re: Kurai Niwa Meets Akago (NPC)   Kurai Niwa Meets Akago (NPC) EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 1:43 pm

When the infant stared at her, Kurai looked relatively uninterested. Now that she had figured out his tactics, she wouldnt be surprised by much. He must have a pretty high IQ at that age to do such a thing when he probably isnt even able to walk. If that was the case, he would be capable of speech too. At that moment, Kurai felt a vicious jolt inside her body. Her Spirit Form was awake and it was hungry for a battle. Kurai immediately pushed it back, not in the mood for its temper tantrums today.
Back to top Go down
Spirit of the Snow
Yukikage
Yukikage
Spirit of the Snow

PostSubject: Re: Kurai Niwa Meets Akago (NPC)   Kurai Niwa Meets Akago (NPC) EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 1:51 pm

"Well whenever i dont like something, it expects a battle to occur so it wakes up," She explained briefly, her voice sharp but without resentment. She shrugged and nodded to Shia who wagged her tail and barked once before bounding off in the direction they had come. She was probably going back to the Snow to check on something but it wasn't clear. Only the two of them knew exactly what was going on.
Back to top Go down
Spirit of the Snow
Yukikage
Yukikage
Spirit of the Snow

PostSubject: Re: Kurai Niwa Meets Akago (NPC)   Kurai Niwa Meets Akago (NPC) EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 1:57 pm

"I didnt ask for your name, therefore i have no interest," She replied with a yawn. "Now if you'll kindly excuse me, there's somewhere i have to be," She said as she stepped around his lifeless puppet and started walking in the same direction as Shia. She wasnt expecting such an easy getaway but a girl could try couldnt she? She sighed heavily, today was not her day. She just couldnt seem to catch a break lately. "I need a vacation," She muttered to herself.
Back to top Go down
Spirit of the Snow
Yukikage
Yukikage
Spirit of the Snow

PostSubject: Re: Kurai Niwa Meets Akago (NPC)   Kurai Niwa Meets Akago (NPC) EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 2:02 pm

"She's probably said or done something to land herself in that predicament. Besides, knowing someone like you, if i released her you would make up some false statement that i had dragged her out here or something along those lines," She shrugged. "I really have no interest in telling that poor girl why she's out here in the middle of nowhere. Besides, so long as you dont endanger her in any way, i see no problem here,"
Back to top Go down
Spirit of the Snow
Yukikage
Yukikage
Spirit of the Snow

PostSubject: Re: Kurai Niwa Meets Akago (NPC)   Kurai Niwa Meets Akago (NPC) EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 2:08 pm

"Having an opinion is not very interesting, Akago-San," She said, using his name for the first time since he had spoken. "I have no reason to agree or disagree with the way you are treating this woman but i have a reason to leave her be. If i tried to free her, it could potentially harm her wellbeing," She said, referring to her soul very loosely. "And i'd rather if she stayed relatively safe in this trance-like state than lose part of her sanity should my procedure go wrong,"
Back to top Go down
Spirit of the Snow
Yukikage
Yukikage
Spirit of the Snow

PostSubject: Re: Kurai Niwa Meets Akago (NPC)   Kurai Niwa Meets Akago (NPC) EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 2:16 pm

"Yes, i do," She replied briefly. At that particular moment, a howl broke the silence. A wolfs howl, Shias. The howl was very poetic, almost melodic. Not at all saddening like most other wolf calls. Kurai then did something very strange. She cupped her hands around her mouth and mimicked the howl with one of her own. The call was to let Shia know where she was, probably. The two were obviously very close.
Back to top Go down
Spirit of the Snow
Yukikage
Yukikage
Spirit of the Snow

PostSubject: Re: Kurai Niwa Meets Akago (NPC)   Kurai Niwa Meets Akago (NPC) EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 2:22 pm

She nodded, staring off into the horizon, coming across as slightly absent-minded. "Well, since i was a baby and she was a pup, we've been at each others side. Thats the way it'll stay if people know whats good for them," She said as she shut her eyes for a brief moment. She glanced at Akago. Normally, once she'd said something like that her gaze would hold some sort of warning. Not this time apparently. Her gaze was blank.
Back to top Go down
Spirit of the Snow
Yukikage
Yukikage
Spirit of the Snow

PostSubject: Re: Kurai Niwa Meets Akago (NPC)   Kurai Niwa Meets Akago (NPC) EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 2:33 pm

"Hmph, then i'd FEED him to the wolves," She said rather uncaringly, making it clear that if anyone tried to seperate her from those she cared about, she wouldnt hold back on them. She let the cold wind blow right through her even though she didnt have so much as a jacket to try and keep her warm. However, since she lived in the Snow it was normal for freezing cold weather.
Back to top Go down
Spirit of the Snow
Yukikage
Yukikage
Spirit of the Snow

PostSubject: Re: Kurai Niwa Meets Akago (NPC)   Kurai Niwa Meets Akago (NPC) EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 2:42 pm

"Pity he wouldnt be able to feel his beloved pain when he's dead," She replied swiftly. That was pretty harsh but it was one of Kurais traits. When something bothered her, she was very sharp. It was something the people of her village knew all too well. "Whoever he is, he sounds like he's all talk,"
Back to top Go down
Spirit of the Snow
Yukikage
Yukikage
Spirit of the Snow

PostSubject: Re: Kurai Niwa Meets Akago (NPC)   Kurai Niwa Meets Akago (NPC) EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 2:47 pm

She snorted, clearly unimpressed. "When you've BEEN a victim of the Tsukuyomi, things like that dont impress you anymore. Besides, only a fool would be taken in by them when they can be so easily avoided," She said, essentially calling herself a fool for not fighting back against Itachi when he tried to capture her.
Back to top Go down
Spirit of the Snow
Yukikage
Yukikage
Spirit of the Snow

PostSubject: Re: Kurai Niwa Meets Akago (NPC)   Kurai Niwa Meets Akago (NPC) EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 2:50 pm

Whether it was or not, Kurais opinion didnt change. In fact, she just yawned. "Not impressed." She said simply as she turned back to the path once again. "Hm...Shia must be a good bit ahead now," She said, more to herself than to him. "I better be quick if i'm gonna catch her up before it gets too dark outside,"
Back to top Go down
Spirit of the Snow
Yukikage
Yukikage
Spirit of the Snow

PostSubject: Re: Kurai Niwa Meets Akago (NPC)   Kurai Niwa Meets Akago (NPC) EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 3:01 pm

"Couldnt care less. If anything, the pain will do me good," She replied strangely, starting to walk down the mountain trail, picking her way elegantly over the rocks and boulders that blocked her way. She didnt seem too troubled by the news this boy had brought, she had more important things to think about right now.
Back to top Go down
Spirit of the Snow
Yukikage
Yukikage
Spirit of the Snow

PostSubject: Re: Kurai Niwa Meets Akago (NPC)   Kurai Niwa Meets Akago (NPC) EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 3:14 pm

"Hn," Was her reply, paying absolutely no attention to the boy whatsoever. She picked her way over yet more boulders, not stopping for so much as a minute to get a proper look at him. She'd already sussed out what he would look like. An older version of Akago if she was correct.
Back to top Go down
Spirit of the Snow
Yukikage
Yukikage
Spirit of the Snow

PostSubject: Re: Kurai Niwa Meets Akago (NPC)   Kurai Niwa Meets Akago (NPC) EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 3:27 pm

Kurai, who was normally fond of animals, just passed right on by. She really wasnt in the mood to be hassled by an infant and his foul-mouthed companion. She found a set of Shias pawprints in the ground and started to follow those. Completely switching off to those two behind her, she started to follow those tracks.
Back to top Go down
Spirit of the Snow
Yukikage
Yukikage
Spirit of the Snow

PostSubject: Re: Kurai Niwa Meets Akago (NPC)   Kurai Niwa Meets Akago (NPC) EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 3:35 pm

Kurai just continued onwards, gaining speed and momentum as she pretty much leaped down the sheer rockface. She found the pawprints again and took off down the remains of the narrow pathway. Her sense of direction was normally horrible but this time she seemed to know exactly where to go.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kurai Niwa Meets Akago (NPC)   Kurai Niwa Meets Akago (NPC) Empty

Back to top Go down

Kurai Niwa Meets Akago (NPC)
Page 1 of 1