Naruto RPG
Welcome to Naruto RPG! This is a text-based RPG where you can play as a canon character or create your own and RP in the land of Naruto! Be sure to read the rules before you register. After you can create your character and wait for an admin to approve you. Then, let the roleplaying begin! ^^
(Feel free to contact an admin if you need any help.)
Naruto RPG
Welcome to Naruto RPG! This is a text-based RPG where you can play as a canon character or create your own and RP in the land of Naruto! Be sure to read the rules before you register. After you can create your character and wait for an admin to approve you. Then, let the roleplaying begin! ^^
(Feel free to contact an admin if you need any help.)
Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Naruto RPG where you can be anything you want! Join organizations, attack villages, fight to the death! Anything is possible!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Kurai and Shia Encounter Akago and Shira

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Kurai and Shia Encounter Akago and Shira Empty
PostSubject: Kurai and Shia Encounter Akago and Shira   Kurai and Shia Encounter Akago and Shira EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 11:52 am

A Snow Village ANBU knocked on the door to the Yukikage's Office in a nervous manner.

Meanwhile...

Out in the snow plains of Snow Country, a band of merchants were being stalked and killed one by one by a mysterious, female tiger. There was a sack wrapped around the tiger that held none other then the min controlling infant Akago, who was obviously asleep so that means Akago wasn't controlling the tiger. Apparently, this tiger, named Shira, was angry at the merchants because they tried to take Akago away from her while she was sleeping.
Back to top Go down
Spirit of the Snow
Yukikage
Yukikage
Spirit of the Snow

PostSubject: Re: Kurai and Shia Encounter Akago and Shira   Kurai and Shia Encounter Akago and Shira EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 11:57 am

Kurai ran a hand through her hair and nearly growled in agitation. Nobody ever disturbed her at this time of day unless it was absolutely nessecary. "Come in," She murmured half-heartedly, looking at the door as if she didn't want to see anyone come through it. If it was one of her ninja, she was gonna scream. She had no time for useless 'emergency' calls today. She put down her pen and sat up in her chair with her hands clasped, trying to at least look patient so they wouldnt be worried about coming to see her.

Outside the Village:

Shia yawned and stretched her paws, padding softly through the snow until she smelt something strange. The smell of blood. She hadnt smelt that near the snow in a long, long time. Well not human blood at least. Curious and slightly worried, she picked up speed, aiming for the heart of the scent at a healthy trot, her midnight black fur making her painfully obvious to see among the endless white of the snow. She stopped dead in her tracks when she saw a tiger. What was a TIGER, of all things, doing here in the snow? That was unheard of as far as she was concerned. It must've belonged to someone, this place had hardly any wildlife, so a tiger population wouldnt just pop up out of nowhere.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kurai and Shia Encounter Akago and Shira   Kurai and Shia Encounter Akago and Shira EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 12:02 pm

The ANBU walked in and bow to Kurai. "Um, excuse me Lady Yukikage but there seems to be a problem outside the village. A group of merchants are calling for help because a tiger of some sort is killing them. We sent out some ANBU but we couldn't find the tiger ma'am, just the mangled bodies of the dead merchants" he explained to her in a nervous tone. It was obvious he knew that during this time of day, disturbing Kurai was a big no-no.

Shira the tiger pounced on one of the last remaining merchants and roared at him. To Shia, when the tiger roared, she heard words. The words were 'Stupid humans try to take my cub. I will kill you stupid humans for trying to take my precious cub from me' as the tiger slashed at the merchant, clawing him to vicious, bloody pieces.
Back to top Go down
Spirit of the Snow
Yukikage
Yukikage
Spirit of the Snow

PostSubject: Re: Kurai and Shia Encounter Akago and Shira   Kurai and Shia Encounter Akago and Shira EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 2:11 pm

Kurai sighed heavily and stood, looking more level-headed that she normally was when she was disturbed. At least this time the cause was something decent. "A...Tiger, you say?" She said wearily, stepping around the desk. "Well, Shia is already on patrol, she'll probably be able to settle things down," She shrugged. "I'll take a look anyway, i'll make sure to patch up anybody thats still got a pulse," She said as she walked past the ANBU, waving her hand to dismiss them as she picked up Kizuna from her basket, cradling the pup carefully as she took off.

Shia curled her lip up and snarled horribly, noticing that the only merchants left were a young girl and her parents. She leaped out from the small bit of cover she had, effectively barring the tiger from touching the quivering family. She barked and snarled, but Shira should've been able to understand the human speech that came soon after. "You have your 'cub', he's safe. You don't need to tear a family apart because of someone elses mistake," She muttered with her hackles raised. For once, Shia looked like quite an intimidating beast.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kurai and Shia Encounter Akago and Shira   Kurai and Shia Encounter Akago and Shira EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 2:16 pm

"One more thing Lady Yukikage. Apparently, reports from the merchants say that a young, sleeping infant is placed in a sack that is tied to the tiger so this tiger is obviously domesticated" he explained to her as he stood up and bowed to her then proceeded to leave the office, practically tripping over his own feet in his nervousness.

Shira the tiger roared at her in anger as her tail curled up, indicating it was aggravated. The roar was translated to Shia as 'Out of my way foolish wolf. Those humans must die for trying to take my cub' as her claws curled up in anger, the tiger's eyes eyelid narrowed into what appeared to be a glare as she stared down the wolf.
Back to top Go down
Spirit of the Snow
Yukikage
Yukikage
Spirit of the Snow

PostSubject: Re: Kurai and Shia Encounter Akago and Shira   Kurai and Shia Encounter Akago and Shira EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 2:29 pm

"Hmm...Alright, then that makes things a little easier," She said to herself as she ran through the village. Kizuna's small head popped up from the small mass of black downy fur and looked around at her surroundings as they flew by. She hadn't been outside before, and the snow made her sneeze when it landed on her nose. Kurai kept a firm hold of the young cub, seeing specks of blood on the trail she was following. "We're getting close..." She said, to no-one in particular. She didn't seem to be tiring but her mind was on other things so she didn't seem to think about running out of breath.

Shia shook her head, her hackles rising up even more. "I won't let you tear a family apart merely because some idiot tried to take that boy from you. They have done NOTHING to you. They're just trying to make a living. These aren't the people who tried to take your son. You killed the people who did, why cant you just leave it at that?" Shia asked as the little girl behind her clung to her, burying her face which was wet with tears in Shia's soft fur.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kurai and Shia Encounter Akago and Shira   Kurai and Shia Encounter Akago and Shira EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 2:32 pm

Shira growled and roared at her, which translated to 'Fine then you stupid wolf. I'll let these humans go' as she backed down from the smaller wolf and turned away from the family, though with quite a lot of hesitation. She had a displeased expression on her face that made it obvious she didn't want to let the remaining humans go. Akago let out a slight yawn of boredom as he shifted slightly before he dozed back off to sleep, causing Shira to let out an affectionate purr as she nuzzled the sleeping infant with her nose.
Back to top Go down
Spirit of the Snow
Yukikage
Yukikage
Spirit of the Snow

PostSubject: Re: Kurai and Shia Encounter Akago and Shira   Kurai and Shia Encounter Akago and Shira EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 2:43 pm

Shia straightened up again so she was no longer in an attacking pose, her hackles smoothing over again as the snarl disappeared from her muzzle. The little girl still seemed pretty shaken up so she turned her head and nuzzled the girls cheek soothingly. "Its alright," She said quietly. "You're okay, go and find an inn in the Snow. I'll tell Lady Yukikage of your situation, you won't have to pay," She wagged her tail as the girl nodded, running back to her mother and father. The father picked her up and the family swiftly made their way to the village.

Kurai appeared in a clearing, going straight to Shia's side. She looked at the corpses and rolled her eyes. "These guys again? Ugh, they're not worth treating. I've had 5 complaints of them stealing from our stock. I've had another 3 complaints of harassment from them as well and i had 1 complaint about them trying to sell somebodys child," Kurai told her wolf companion. "Don't worry about 'em. Not a huge loss," She bent down slightly and placed Kizuna beside her mother. The pup let out an excited yelp and bounded around her mothers feet.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kurai and Shia Encounter Akago and Shira   Kurai and Shia Encounter Akago and Shira EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 2:47 pm

Akago mumbled something incoherently in his sleep and nuzzled himself into the tigress's warm, orange and black fur. Shira purred affectionately at her 'cub' and turned back to Shia. She then growled at the wolf when she noticed the wolf pup, which translated to 'So you too have a cub of your own I see'.
Back to top Go down
Spirit of the Snow
Yukikage
Yukikage
Spirit of the Snow

PostSubject: Re: Kurai and Shia Encounter Akago and Shira   Kurai and Shia Encounter Akago and Shira EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 3:00 pm

Shia nodded, looking down at Kizuna with pride. "Yes, she's still young though. Her markings are rather unusual though, and how she got those little bits of fur here i have no idea," She said as she nudged a small patch of fur on her back that looked remarkably like a pair of tiny wings. Kizuna did look rather unusual for a wolf cub. Her fur was pitch black like her mothers, but she had blue markings on places like her paws and her a large part of her tail was blue as well. Even though she wasn't the most ordinary pup, it was easy to see that Shia loved her dearly. She placed a paw in front of her to stop her from bounding off and gently picked her pup up by the scruff of her neck in her jaws.

Kurai smiled slightly at the proud mother and the pup before looking at the tigress and her 'cub'. She raised an eyebrow when she recognised the face that she was doting on. Akago...? Well well, looks like Hakudoshi doesn't have to take care of him all the time after all... Kurai scratched Shia around the ears and nodded as Shia told her about the family. "I'll stop by on the way back. I'll sort everything out when this is all taken care of," She assured her wolf companion with a nod. It looked like Shia had resolved the situation on her own. She didn't really need to get out of her office at all. She ran a hand through her hair. Ah well, the fresh air would do her good.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kurai and Shia Encounter Akago and Shira   Kurai and Shia Encounter Akago and Shira EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 3:05 pm

Shira looked at the blue markings and the fur on Kizuna's back that looked tiny wings and nodded her head. She growled to Shia, which translated as 'While she does have those unusual markings and that bit of fur, it shouldn't matter to a mother and I can see you know that. My hairless cub here might be of a different species as me but that doesn't stop me from looking after him' as she licked the sleeping Akago's cheek.
Back to top Go down
Spirit of the Snow
Yukikage
Yukikage
Spirit of the Snow

PostSubject: Re: Kurai and Shia Encounter Akago and Shira   Kurai and Shia Encounter Akago and Shira EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 3:28 pm

"I understand completely, but you shouldnt punish everyone just because of what a couple of idiots tried to do," She said as she looked at the mangled remains of the merchants that tried to take Akago. "Its only right to be protective of your young, but just dont let it blind you. Remember that there are sometimes innocents in a group of criminals," She said as she gave Shira a wolflike smile. Kizuna struggled in her mothers grip, nipping playfully at Shia's nose. Shia rolled her eyes and put her down, letting her run around in the snow. Kizuna ran up to Shira and looked down at the tigress's huge paws in wonder. She wagged her tail and placed one of her miniscule paws beside Shira's to compare.

Kurai smiled slightly and walked over to the tigress as well, looking at Akago curiously. To save his 'mother' any worry, she decided to clear things up. "Not to worry, i know young Akago here, and his brother Hakudoshi. We've met in my village before. He's a bright boy, you know. You should be proud," Most people would feel foolish talking to a tiger, but since Kurai grew up around a talking wolf, things like that didn't seem so strange anymore. In fact, she felt strangely at ease standing beside this huge beast that just tore about 5 men into a mesh of bloody limbs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kurai and Shia Encounter Akago and Shira   Kurai and Shia Encounter Akago and Shira EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 5:06 pm

Shira growled at Shia, which was translated as 'Maybe so but sometimes, I admit I go overboard when trying to protect my hairless cub'. Shira looked down at the young wolf pup Kizuna and seemed to stare at her in amusement. She turned to Kurai and somehow managed to beam in pride when she heard what Kurai said as she patted the top of Akago's head with her tail. She growled at Kurai, which was translated into 'Thank you youngling'.
Back to top Go down
Spirit of the Snow
Yukikage
Yukikage
Spirit of the Snow

PostSubject: Re: Kurai and Shia Encounter Akago and Shira   Kurai and Shia Encounter Akago and Shira EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 5:32 pm

"I know you how you feel but i'm just saying that we shouldn't let out motherly instincts take us too far," Shia said as she watched her pup running around Shira's feet, barking now and again and pouncing one the tigress's front paws. "I'm sorry for being as vicious as i was, but it's my duty to protect those under the Snows protection. Just doing the job that Lady Yukikage set for me," Shia explained as she looked at Kurai. "Speaking of whom, you're the only non-mother here. I wonder if you'll ever settle down, or will you just stay like this for the rest of your life," She said with a chuckle.

She smiled at Shira, seemingly understanding what she was saying. "You're very welcome," Kurai frowned a little at Shia. "I really don't think its any of your business, Shia. I might, i might not," Was all she said as she looked up at the sky, noting the fact that it wasn't snowing for once. Although, there was a thick coating of snow on the ground as always. She truthfully just didnt want to talk about Shia's subject too much and was trying to find something else to look at.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kurai and Shia Encounter Akago and Shira   Kurai and Shia Encounter Akago and Shira EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 5:36 pm

Shira nodded her head in agreement with what Shia said, agreeing with her completely that she shouldn't take her instincts too far. 'I understand wolf' she growled out as she looked at the young wolf pup that ran around her. Shira turned to Kurai and growled at her, which was translated to 'I would expect you to be a mother youngling. Why aren't you?' as she patiently waited for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Spirit of the Snow
Yukikage
Yukikage
Spirit of the Snow

PostSubject: Re: Kurai and Shia Encounter Akago and Shira   Kurai and Shia Encounter Akago and Shira EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 5:54 pm

Shia smirked slightly, picking up Kizuna gently so she didnt keep running around Shira's feet. She gently set her down again and told her to stay as she lay down next to her daughter. Kizuna nuzzled against her mothers side, trying to keep warm by burying herself in her mothers fur. Shia had no objections, but sniffed slightly since it tickled her a little. She looked in Kurai's direction. "Yes, Kurai, why don't you have any children?" She asked with a grin, knowing Kurai wouldn't take well to the question. She knew Kurai better than Kurai knew herself.

Kurai blinked slightly before shuffling her feet slightly. "Why dont i have a kid..? Uhm, well," She gave Shia a glare, which pleased the young wolf to no end since Kurai looked like a fish out of water in this situation. "Well, i'm only 17," She tried to say, but she knew that this excuse wouldnt protect her much. She could've still had a kid. "I guess...Uh...I haven't felt the need to settle, or found a guy that i'd had the image of settling with," She said. It was hard to explain. She heard Shia snort, which made her shuffle a bit more. It was scary how well that furball knew her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kurai and Shia Encounter Akago and Shira   Kurai and Shia Encounter Akago and Shira EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 5:56 pm

'It sounds as if your wolf friend doesn't believe you and quite frankly, neither do I' Shira growled out with what appeared to be a grin on her face as Akago moved around in the bag, trying to get into a comfortable position. How Akago managed to keep sleeping despite all the noise is a mystery to everyone who saw him.
Back to top Go down
Spirit of the Snow
Yukikage
Yukikage
Spirit of the Snow

PostSubject: Re: Kurai and Shia Encounter Akago and Shira   Kurai and Shia Encounter Akago and Shira EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 6:17 pm

Shia wagged her tail and let out a growling chuckle at her human friend. She could read her like a book. She wasn't explaining herself very well at all. Shia knew that Kurai just felt inferior. That sounded strange, a Kage feeling inferior, but that was how she felt. She was too busy thinking aobut things to notice it when boys were looking at her, or when they asked her out. It wasnt that she was stupid, she just thought about things far too much and found it difficult to just go with the flow. Shia had seen this girl grow up as an advisor and as a sister in many respects. The last thing she wanted was for Kurai to be unhappy but the girl just didn't seem to notice when she got attention. She did have a shy side though, of that Shia was sure, and she would find it eventually.

Kurai cleared her throat and scratched the back of her neck before even attempting an answer. "Agh, its hard for me to explain though...I suppose, yeah a family is a nice idea, but things like that don't happen to me. They just dont. Besides, no man in his right mind would settle with this," She said as she pointed to herself. She rolled her eyes and leaned back against one of the tree's, a little less agitated now that she had 'proved' her point without Shia's help.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kurai and Shia Encounter Akago and Shira   Kurai and Shia Encounter Akago and Shira EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 6:21 pm

'Surely there is a boy in your life that cares about you so. I'm sure a human such as yourself would have someone that cares about you like that' Shira growled at her with an interested look on her face, not knowing she was speaking about Minoru, who cared for Kurai more then he cared about anyone before.

(I'm sorry but I just had to say that since Minoru admitted that he loved Kurai)
Back to top Go down
Spirit of the Snow
Yukikage
Yukikage
Spirit of the Snow

PostSubject: Re: Kurai and Shia Encounter Akago and Shira   Kurai and Shia Encounter Akago and Shira EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 6:38 pm

Shia nodded and rolled her eyes back at the teenage girl. Boy, she was thick-skinned. If she didnt know better, she would say Kurai was dense. She knew that she wasn't but Shia did get a bit ticked off when she didn't realise what was right under her nose. Shia brushed a bit of snow off of Kizuna with her tail and let out a slight sigh, waiting for Kurai's answer. Shira's comment would wake her up, hopefully, to a few truths. She noticed how uncomfortable Kurai seemed, shuffling her feet and avoiding eye contact with both Shia AND Shira. The girl needed to open her eyes just that little bit more to realise that she did catch peoples eye.

Kurai blinked slightly then looked down, thinking about the time at the inn. "I...I suppose you could say that," She murmured somewhat thoughtfully, thinking back to the argument her and Minoru had. It was a shock for him to confess everything then just storm off like that. She hadn't really had a chance to speak to him since then, so she didn't know much about their situation. "I mean, its a little confusing but you could say there's somebody there," She rubbed her temples. It certainly was confusing for someone who'd never even totally grasped the concept of liking someone in that respect before.

ooc: its fine ^_^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kurai and Shia Encounter Akago and Shira   Kurai and Shia Encounter Akago and Shira EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 6:42 pm

'You seem a little down when you think of this person. Did something happen youngling?' the tigress asked her with curiosity in her eyes. It seemed that Kurai's emotions were obvious to the tigress. Akago yawned and slowly opened his eyes, looking around him with a drowsy expression on his face.
Back to top Go down
Spirit of the Snow
Yukikage
Yukikage
Spirit of the Snow

PostSubject: Re: Kurai and Shia Encounter Akago and Shira   Kurai and Shia Encounter Akago and Shira EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 6:56 pm

Shia was completely clueless about this subject, so she really couldn't say if Kurai's situation was troubling her. Shia hadn't been told anything about Kurai's trip and didn't ask since she had seemed pretty shaken up upon her return. She shut herself off for a couple of days, trying to concentrate on anything apart from talking about her trip. So, as a result, she couldn't explain what happened even if Shira asked her if Kurai wouldn't say anything. She hadn't seen Minoru come by to visit Kurai since then which made her slightly curious but whenever she asked Kurai where he was, she'd just shrug and try to change the subject. Maybe now she'd get some answers.

Kurai sighed and looked at the tigress. "Oi, where to begin...? Well, i went on a little trip and ran into a childhood friend. We got to talking and we were really getting along. I hadn't seen him in 10 years more or less so i was really happy. Minoru, the guy i've been talking about, showed up and didn't like the fact that Manzo and i seemed close so he got a bit snappy. Eventually, it escalated into an argument between me and him and he said that he loved me. I had to get some air so i left. Since i've gotten back home, he hasnt been to see me once which is worrying since we live in the same village," She finally explained.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kurai and Shia Encounter Akago and Shira   Kurai and Shia Encounter Akago and Shira EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 7:02 pm

Shira nodded her head to show she understood. "It's obvious, isn't it? It sounds like this Minoru person is jealous that you and this Manzo are close" Akago told her as he crossed his tiny arms. Despite only having just woken up, he already deduced what was wrong, proving just how intelligent he was.
Back to top Go down
Spirit of the Snow
Yukikage
Yukikage
Spirit of the Snow

PostSubject: Re: Kurai and Shia Encounter Akago and Shira   Kurai and Shia Encounter Akago and Shira EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 7:17 pm

"Yeah, i figured that much," She said to Akago. "But still, he could've told me earlier, and it didnt stop him from coming to visit me when i got back," She let out a slight sigh, shrugging her shoulders. "Forgive me if i'm missing something here but it doesnt add up. Surely if he didnt like Manzo and i being close then he could've had a quiet word with Manzo to mind his distance, or talk with me to tell me that it was bothering him," Now that the topic was out in the open, she found it a lot easier to talk about it. Maybe she could even get some help or shed some light on the situation. She didn't want to keep thinking that Minoru wanted nothing to do with her after that because, truth be told, she still felt guilty for everything that had happened over that small period of time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kurai and Shia Encounter Akago and Shira   Kurai and Shia Encounter Akago and Shira EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 7:19 pm

"Kurai, I'm gonna ask you this. Does this Minoru person seem like the type to tell people about how he's feeling because to me, he sounds like a person that prefers keeping things to himself" Akago said to her with a raised eyebrow, probably knowing that he was right about what he said about Minoru.
Back to top Go down
Spirit of the Snow
Yukikage
Yukikage
Spirit of the Snow

PostSubject: Re: Kurai and Shia Encounter Akago and Shira   Kurai and Shia Encounter Akago and Shira EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 7:28 pm

"He isn't much of a talker, no," She agreed with a nod. "But i would've thought that if something was really bothering him, he would tell me. Before things progressed, we were best friends as well so i really thought he would be able to trust me if something like this were ever to come up," She shut her eyes for a moment to try and calm down. "I just...Didnt think that it would effect him this badly, is all. We both seem to understand each other so why didn't i see it before it got out of control?" She felt like smacking her head off of one of the nearby trees in an attempt to sort out the headache that was beginning to form due to all of this. Wasn't sharing supposed to help solve your problems? Not confuse you and possibly make them harder to figure out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kurai and Shia Encounter Akago and Shira   Kurai and Shia Encounter Akago and Shira EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 7:34 pm

"Well, what was Minoru's life like? If I knew something about him, I might be able to provide you with a much needed answer" he said to her with a curious look on his face as he waited for her to tell him. It seemed like he really wanted to help her with this problem, considering he SEEMED concerned.
Back to top Go down
Spirit of the Snow
Yukikage
Yukikage
Spirit of the Snow

PostSubject: Re: Kurai and Shia Encounter Akago and Shira   Kurai and Shia Encounter Akago and Shira EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 7:41 pm

"Uhm...Well i don't know an awful lot but i guess i could tell you what i know," She said as she put a finger to her chin in a thoughtful manner. "His mother is Kushina Uzumaki, who as you probably know, has passed away. He treasured his mother over nothing else and to lose her was a huge blow for him. Ever since, i suppose he's been closed off. He certainly was when i met him, but i gradually got him to open up little by little around me. I tried my best to help but i don't think this is a matter that i can really help in," She said as she looked at the infant. "So...Perhaps that helps you find the answer? Thats the only thing that i can think of at the moment. Well, the only thing that might contribute to the problem that i've got right now," She shrugged slightly, totally stumped for once.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kurai and Shia Encounter Akago and Shira   Kurai and Shia Encounter Akago and Shira EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 7:47 pm

"Hmm" he said as he got into a thinking position. "What I can assume is that his life was practically hell and his mother was his only loved one. When she passed, he lost everything and became closed up and guarded. When he met you, he was cold and guarded himself real well but over time, he opened up to you and eventually fell in love with you. Now, from what I can tell, it's obvious he feels insecure and fears that Manzo will take you away from him just as whoever made his mother disappear took her. He's probably scared of losing you, the only other person he's ever cared for to a person he has never met and most likely doesn't trust" he explained as he thought over the details, unsure if he was right or wrong.
Back to top Go down
Spirit of the Snow
Yukikage
Yukikage
Spirit of the Snow

PostSubject: Re: Kurai and Shia Encounter Akago and Shira   Kurai and Shia Encounter Akago and Shira EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 7:55 pm

She nodded along with what he was saying and by the time he was finished, it was all so painfully obvious to her. He'd dropped hints all the time about it, and even said some of the things that Akago had just said now. She was just too stubborn and narrow-minded to realise it. "I should've seen it sooner..." She said as she shook her head and looked back towards her village. "I suppose nothing in life is going to be simple...I need to patch things up at some point, because knowing him he won't want to see me for a little while until he's sure he can talk to me without getting angry about Manzo," She figured as she looked at Akago. "I'm not sure if i'm right about that but its the only explanation i can think of to fathom out why he's been avoiding me since we got back to the Snow," Things were pretty complicated now, but at least they were making progress.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kurai and Shia Encounter Akago and Shira   Kurai and Shia Encounter Akago and Shira EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 7:59 pm

"I think you should confront him about his past so that way, you might finally realize why Minoru is the way he is" he commented as he looked at her in an expected manner. Shira purred and nodded her head in agreement to her 'cub's' comment.

Meanwhile...

Minoru was currently traveling in Kurai's direction, though he didn't know it. He was trying to find her so that he could apologize to her for the way he acted. "I just hope she'll forgive me. I can't stand to see her mad at me" he mumbled to himself with a frown on his face.
Back to top Go down
Spirit of the Snow
Yukikage
Yukikage
Spirit of the Snow

PostSubject: Re: Kurai and Shia Encounter Akago and Shira   Kurai and Shia Encounter Akago and Shira EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 8:07 pm

"Confront him? You think so? I mean, the last thing i want is to bring up any painful memories for him. That could make things worse," She said but then she thought about it for a moment. Then again, if she asked, then he might give her a real answer for once and then she could see exactly where she went wrong and avoid making that mistake in the future. "Alright...Alright, i'll do it. Next time i see him, i'll do my best to sort everything out. Its weird when someone you've known for so long won't come anywhere near you. I dont like it," She said with a slight frown. She just hoped that she could find him. Minoru was always particularly hard to track down unless he ran into her first. Well, there was only one way to find out, wasn't there? "Thank you, Akago and you too, Shira," She said as she smiled gratefully at the two of them. "I owe the two of you, i really do,"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kurai and Shia Encounter Akago and Shira   Kurai and Shia Encounter Akago and Shira EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 8:11 pm

"Your welcome Kurai. Now, we have to leave" said Akago as he told Shira to go back to Rain Country. The tigress purred affectionately and ran off at high speeds towards Rain.

Minoru saw a tigress with a human child run off in the direction of Rain Country and blinked in confusion. He considered that a very strange site. He saw two wolves, one of them very familiar, and a woman in the distance. He squinted his eyes and noticed that the woman and the familiar wolf was Shia and Kurai. He put on a nervous expression and ran over to them.
Back to top Go down
Spirit of the Snow
Yukikage
Yukikage
Spirit of the Snow

PostSubject: Re: Kurai and Shia Encounter Akago and Shira   Kurai and Shia Encounter Akago and Shira EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 8:25 pm

Kurai leaned her head against the bark again, looking up at the leafless branches. Where to begin? Things always had to be so complicated. Then again, nothing worth having comes easy, as the saying goes. She groaned slightly and stood up straight, brushing her hair out of her eyes and looking at Shia who was half-asleep since there wasnt much going on. She smiled slightly. Shia had been by her side for so long and had no idea how grateful Kurai really was. She would tell her later when this whole situation was resolved. She saw a flash of motion out of the corner of her eye and glanced at where it had come from. Her breath caught in her chest. It was Minoru. She had no idea what to do or how to see if he was alright. She bit her lip and pretended like she hadnt noticed him quite yet. If he was here to see her, he'd come right over. Then she could worry about talking to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kurai and Shia Encounter Akago and Shira   Kurai and Shia Encounter Akago and Shira EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 8:28 pm

Minoru ran over to her and looked at her nervously. "Kurai, I-I'm sorry for what happened at that inn" he stuttered out, which made it obvious that he was nervous. What he was nervous about was unknown though one would guess that he was nervous because he was afraid of what she would say to him.
Back to top Go down
Spirit of the Snow
Yukikage
Yukikage
Spirit of the Snow

PostSubject: Re: Kurai and Shia Encounter Akago and Shira   Kurai and Shia Encounter Akago and Shira EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 8:36 pm

"S-Sorry?" She said, stuttering also but cursing herself mentally for doing so. "Sorry for what exactly? Sorry for me not picking up on the signs that you were unhappy or sorry for me not noticing that you didnt like me getting close to Manzo?" She joked dryly. She decided the best way to solve this problem was to tackle it head on. Shia took the hint and picked up Kizuna in her jaws, walking past Minoru silently before bounding off towards the village. Kurai wasn't expecting her to just run off like that but in a way she supposed it made it easier. It meant that she didnt have an audience. She wasn't great at getting through awkward situations when there were a lot of people around. She looked at Minoru and waited for an answer, looking a lot calmer than she felt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kurai and Shia Encounter Akago and Shira   Kurai and Shia Encounter Akago and Shira EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 8:39 pm

"It's not that I liked you getting close to Manzo Kurai. It's just....I don't trust him and while you might have known him for a long time, I don't and you know that I don't trust anybody I just met. I'm just.....just scared that I will lose you, the second person in my life that I have ever cared for. After how my mother was killed, I vowed that if I should ever care for another person, I would do everything I could to prevent them from joining my mother" he said honestly as he rubbed the back of his neck.
Back to top Go down
Spirit of the Snow
Yukikage
Yukikage
Spirit of the Snow

PostSubject: Re: Kurai and Shia Encounter Akago and Shira   Kurai and Shia Encounter Akago and Shira EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 8:49 pm

She shook her head slightly, and that familiar comforting smile made its way back onto her face. "Minoru, how many times have i said this before because i think i've lost count. You are NOT going to lose me, alright? If i have to say that one more time i'll stamp it to your forehead," She tried to joke to make things a little easier for the two of them. Although she seemed pretty light-hearted, inside she was panicking. What if she said something wrong? What if she made him mad? Maybe he was still mad but he wasnt showing it? If he could read her mind he would definitely agree with Shia when she said Kurai's biggest flaw was thinking too much instead of just going with the flow. However, that could wait. Right now she just wanted to straighten things out with Minoru so things could go back to the way they were before all of this happened.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kurai and Shia Encounter Akago and Shira   Kurai and Shia Encounter Akago and Shira EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 8:53 pm

"Kurai, after what I have experienced, it's hard for me to believe that. After what I've been through, it's hard to believe you won't leave me" he said as he clenched his fists tightly as he bit his lower lip. Pain was shining in his eyes but not the physical kind of pain but the emotional kind of pain.
Back to top Go down
Spirit of the Snow
Yukikage
Yukikage
Spirit of the Snow

PostSubject: Re: Kurai and Shia Encounter Akago and Shira   Kurai and Shia Encounter Akago and Shira EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 9:01 pm

She sighed, she figured that the light approach wouldnt work. She couldnt really think of any other way to deal with this. She didnt know what to say, if she did say something it might hurt him even more and thats one thing she couldnt stand doing. So she thought of something slightly different. She cleared her throat. "No, Minoru, i cant blame you...But you need to realise that the past is in the past...And you have to realise that you can trust me," She said softly as she stepped forward, hesitantly hugging him despite his clenched fists and biting his lip. Whether he liked it or not, she was here for him and she was going to be. There was nothing he could say or do that would change her mind at this stage. If there was one thing Kurai had never done, it was back down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kurai and Shia Encounter Akago and Shira   Kurai and Shia Encounter Akago and Shira EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 9:04 pm

"I do trust you Kurai, I trust you so much, I just don't trust anyone else near you, not even myself. I fear losing you Kurai. If I lost you, I feel that I would finally snap from all that has happened in my life" he said sadly with a gloomy expression on his face as he hugged her back tightly, as if he was afraid she would vanish right before his eyes and never come back.
Back to top Go down
Spirit of the Snow
Yukikage
Yukikage
Spirit of the Snow

PostSubject: Re: Kurai and Shia Encounter Akago and Shira   Kurai and Shia Encounter Akago and Shira EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 9:15 pm

She listened to everything he said patiently, only being able to console him by hugging him as tightly as he was hugging her. "You need to stop worrying...How long have you known me? A long time, right? I've never disappeared on you, i've never left at all. You never worried this much when we were friends, so why has this worry developed to something so severe over such a short period of time. I'm still not going to disappear. I'm still going to be in that office whenever you need to talk to me." She reminded him as she loosened her grip a little so she could look at him properly. "Minoru, getting right to the point, i'm not going anywhere and you know it," She smiled again, in a slight attempt to try and at least sooth his troubles a tiny bit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kurai and Shia Encounter Akago and Shira   Kurai and Shia Encounter Akago and Shira EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 9:21 pm

Minoru just stared at her, unblinking. If Kurai used her Kekkei Genkai, she would see that he was having a flashback.

FLASHBACK:

"Minoru-Chan, did you clean up like I asked you to?" questioned one Kushina Uzumaki as a bright, bubbly, smiling 4 year old Minoru came running into the kitchen. "Yes mommy" he said with a bright smile on his face before he frowned. "Mommy?" he questioned her. "Yes Minoru-Chan?" Kushina asked her son with a smile. "You won't leave me will you?" he asked her with wide, innocent eyes. She smiled at him and hugged him. "Of course not my son. I will always be with you. I will not let anyone separate us" she said with a smile as she patted his head. Minoru smiled brightly at her and hugged her back.
Back to top Go down
Spirit of the Snow
Yukikage
Yukikage
Spirit of the Snow

PostSubject: Re: Kurai and Shia Encounter Akago and Shira   Kurai and Shia Encounter Akago and Shira EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 9:26 pm

She didnt need her kekkei genkai to see something was going on. Whenever he spaced out like this, she knew what he was thinking of. She sighed slightly and felt so guilty that she had to break the eye contact she had with him. Great, this was going well. So far, she'd made him said, she'd hurt him and now she was making him have flashbacks of his mom. Could this 'apology' get any worse? She hoped it couldnt, she already felt bad enough as it was and she was sure that he probably felt 100 times worse. She was just waiting for him to let her go and turn around and walk away. She couldnt blame him. If she'd been more serious right off the bat then maybe things wouldnt have progressed into this sort of situation. So now she needed to apologise for this too? Wow, Kurai, great job.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kurai and Shia Encounter Akago and Shira   Kurai and Shia Encounter Akago and Shira EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 9:28 pm

He shook his head to clear his thoughts and looked at her. "I'm sorry Kurai. Those words are just hard for me to believe since my mother said the same thing to me and yet she left me" he said with a frown on his face as he felt his eyes water up, as if was going to cry, something he hasn't done since his mother's death.
Back to top Go down
Spirit of the Snow
Yukikage
Yukikage
Spirit of the Snow

PostSubject: Re: Kurai and Shia Encounter Akago and Shira   Kurai and Shia Encounter Akago and Shira EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 9:32 pm

She looked up at him again and had to wipe her eyes clean of all negative emotion so he wouldn't feel any worse. "Minoru...We've both lost a lot, too much. Life's been cruel to us. I know what its like for you to have everything you love snatched away from you. Thats another reason why i wouldnt disappear. I've felt that pain and i'd never, EVER inflict that sort of pain on anyone else. Its worse than death...It really is," She said, shocked that she was capable to say as much as she did without the tears starting to well up and a lump rising in her throat. She knew that moment would come, no doubt about it, but right now she was steady. She needed him to know that she was serious about what she said, and he didnt need to worry about it in the way that he was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kurai and Shia Encounter Akago and Shira   Kurai and Shia Encounter Akago and Shira EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 8:04 am

"I understand Kurai but maybe if you learned of my past, you will understand why I am the way I am. I am going to tell you about my life" he said as he ran a hand through her hair.
Back to top Go down
Spirit of the Snow
Yukikage
Yukikage
Spirit of the Snow

PostSubject: Re: Kurai and Shia Encounter Akago and Shira   Kurai and Shia Encounter Akago and Shira EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 8:13 am

She nodded slightly. Thats what she had been waiting for. He knew all about her life, apart from a few details of course, so she was curious to know about his. Maybe when she found out more about his past, she could help him. "Alright, Minoru but don't push yourself. If there are some details that you dont want to talk about, dont. I wouldn't like you pushing on any parts of your past that you don't like talking about," She said as she looked at him with a determined yet attentive look on her face. As if to show him just how much she would listen, she pushed her bangs away from her eyes so both eyes, regular and inflicted, could easily be seen. She wasn't going to use her kekkei genkai, it was just sort of her way of saying that every single part of her was going to be listening to him now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kurai and Shia Encounter Akago and Shira   Kurai and Shia Encounter Akago and Shira EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 8:24 am

"Alright then. My mother hated Minato Namikaze and absolutely refused to get married to him but she was forced to. However, she continued to see my father despite being in an arranged marriage. Minato found out and wanted to find a way to get back at Kushina for cheating so when the Kyuubi attacked, he sealed the Kyuubi in me and had everyone know about the Kyuubi, every man, woman and child and also made a law that forbade people from befriending because if they did, they were to be put to the death. The villagers and even the children feared me, scorned me and hated me, treating me like trash and beating me. So basically, my life was a living hell. My mother was the only good thing in my life since my father Nagato left when he found out I was the Kyuubi container. She was my greatest treasure of all time, one that I cherished and thanked the Shinigami everyday that I still had her. Then, one day, Minato tied me up and forced me to watch as he executed my mother when I was only 6. I cried so hard that night and it was also the last day I cried. I ran from the village and learned everything I could so that I could one day kill my father and Minato for that they did. One day, I modified the Shiki Fuujin on me so that I got all of the Kyuubi's chakra and then released it. I then fought the Kyuubi and killed it and the backlash of it sent me into this dimension, where I met you" he explained to her.
Back to top Go down
Spirit of the Snow
Yukikage
Yukikage
Spirit of the Snow

PostSubject: Re: Kurai and Shia Encounter Akago and Shira   Kurai and Shia Encounter Akago and Shira EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 8:30 am

She was silent for a moment or two, still processing everything he had told her. Alright, she knew about his massive chakra stores, and his resentment for Minato, but she had no idea that things ran quite that deep beneath the surface. She suddenly felt guilty. She'd been comparing her own past to his even though hers was nothing but a bad memory compared to what he had to endure. "Minoru...I'm sorry, really. If i'd know how bad it really was, i would've never compared my life to yours," She said with an apologetic look on her face. She placed a comforting hand on his arm and tried to smile. "But...You're in this dimension now. You can start a new life, people don't hate you here. You can really have a chance to shine and show your mother that you've grown," She said to him as she gave his arm a gentle squeeze.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kurai and Shia Encounter Akago and Shira   Kurai and Shia Encounter Akago and Shira Empty

Back to top Go down

Kurai and Shia Encounter Akago and Shira
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next