Naruto RPG
Welcome to Naruto RPG! This is a text-based RPG where you can play as a canon character or create your own and RP in the land of Naruto! Be sure to read the rules before you register. After you can create your character and wait for an admin to approve you. Then, let the roleplaying begin! ^^
(Feel free to contact an admin if you need any help.)
Naruto RPG
Welcome to Naruto RPG! This is a text-based RPG where you can play as a canon character or create your own and RP in the land of Naruto! Be sure to read the rules before you register. After you can create your character and wait for an admin to approve you. Then, let the roleplaying begin! ^^
(Feel free to contact an admin if you need any help.)
Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Naruto RPG where you can be anything you want! Join organizations, attack villages, fight to the death! Anything is possible!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Kurai and Shia Encounter Akago and Shira

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Kurai and Shia Encounter Akago and Shira - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kurai and Shia Encounter Akago and Shira   Kurai and Shia Encounter Akago and Shira - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 8:33 am

He gave her a forced smile and took a few deep breaths to calm himself down. "Your right but nothing can replace the treasure that which I lost Kurai. You know why I hate Minato so much. It is because he is the sole cause of all my torment" he said with a sad look on his face.
Back to top Go down
Spirit of the Snow
Yukikage
Yukikage
Spirit of the Snow

PostSubject: Re: Kurai and Shia Encounter Akago and Shira   Kurai and Shia Encounter Akago and Shira - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 8:40 am

"I know nothing can replace it when you lose someone close to your heart...Especially when that person raised you and tucked you in at night. To have them snatched away from you like that is more than just plain cruel," She told him, noticing how his smile wasn't genuine. She felt a sharp pain when she realised how much pain he must be in right now, telling her all about his past and everything he had lost. "I know you can never let go of your past because of the things that have happened, but i'm not saying to forget or let go. You hate Minato, right? So prove to him that you're worth more than what he took you for. Prove him wrong and live the way YOU want, not how you think you should live because of your past," She tried to explain. She wasn't sure if she made any sense but that was the thought that was going through her mind. She couldnt really explain it any better.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kurai and Shia Encounter Akago and Shira   Kurai and Shia Encounter Akago and Shira - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 8:46 am

"I understand Kurai but I can't, not until Minato, the Betrayer and the Akatsuki are dead" he said with narrowed eyes as he clenched his fists, referring to his father as the Betrayer. It was obvious that while he hated Minato, he loathed his father Nagato and despised the Akatsuki for what they have done as well. "I can't just let them all walk free with what they've done. I vowed to make them all pay and I WILL! I know my chosen has upset you but I can't just let this go. They have all had something to do with my suffering, Minato making my life hell and killing my wonderful mother, the Betrayer leaving me and my mother in that hellhole of a village and the Akatsuki because they nearly took you away from me" he explained as he hugged her tightly and laid his head on her shoulder, literally shaking. Kurai could feel some moistness on her shoulder, indicating that Minoru was doing the thing Kurai has never seen him do, he was crying.
Back to top Go down
Spirit of the Snow
Yukikage
Yukikage
Spirit of the Snow

PostSubject: Re: Kurai and Shia Encounter Akago and Shira   Kurai and Shia Encounter Akago and Shira - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 8:54 am

Kurai blinked a little in shock at his outburst, more than a little surprise at his sudden determination. She was even more surprised when she felt him shaking and his tears on her shoulder. "Minoru..." She tried to speak again, but she couldn't find the words. For once, she was speachless. To stop herself from getting teary eyed, she hugged him back just as tightly, resting her own head on his shoulder also. She didn't speak much during that time, only uttering a few comforting words. She'd tell him it was going to be ok, and that nobody was going to take her away. She really couldn't think of anything else to say to him apart from comforting words because, really, what else could she do? Nothing. She couldn't help the poor boy with his problems because half of these problems weren't even existant in this dimension. So, for now, she would settle for comforting him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kurai and Shia Encounter Akago and Shira   Kurai and Shia Encounter Akago and Shira - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 8:58 am

"I wish my mother was still alive. I'm sure she would like you" he said with a teary-eyed smile as he looked at her. He certainly looked like he meant those words from the heart, considering that honesty was the only thing shining in those dark blue eyes. "I only wish you could meet her" he said with a frown on his face as he hung his head in sadness.
Back to top Go down
Spirit of the Snow
Yukikage
Yukikage
Spirit of the Snow

PostSubject: Re: Kurai and Shia Encounter Akago and Shira   Kurai and Shia Encounter Akago and Shira - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 9:05 am

"I'm sure i would like her too," She said softly as she returned the smile after a moment of hesitation. It surprised her how much he meant what he said and suddenly felt a small bit of happiness spark up inside her. She gently took his hand and turned him around so he was facing the village. "Minoru...You can do whatever you like to get your revenge, its your life and i won't stop you," She said, trying to hide her worry as she gave his hand a squeeze. "But, look at that village...It's your home now," She said to him, feeling a lump rising in her throat. "And, i know for a fact that everybody there cares about you because in the Snow, we're like a family," She said, clearing her throat so he wouldnt hear her voice cracking. "And...Who knows? If you got to this dimension, who's to say souls can't float across...I might just meet your mother one day," She added.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kurai and Shia Encounter Akago and Shira   Kurai and Shia Encounter Akago and Shira - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 9:10 am

"Yes, I know, the Snow is my home in every way that matters but sometimes, I wish my mother was here with us and yes, your right. My mother could even be watching over us as we speak" he said with a smile on his face as he leaned in and kissed Kurai on the lips softly, hugging her softly. What made him show affection suddenly was a mystery but at least it was good that he was showing more of his emotions to Kurai now.
Back to top Go down
Spirit of the Snow
Yukikage
Yukikage
Spirit of the Snow

PostSubject: Re: Kurai and Shia Encounter Akago and Shira   Kurai and Shia Encounter Akago and Shira - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 9:21 am

It felt like a huge weight was being lifted off her shoulders after that. She really did feel like she'd helped him in some way and, even if he didnt show it, it was good enough for her. She kissed him back gently and let him embrace her in the hug. For once, she didn't mind feeling vulnerable, she didn't mind letting down every single guard she had. Up until now, she'd had at least one 'shield' up all the time, even around Minoru. However, right now there wasn't any. She was completely open now. She'd only ever had one other incident of this in her life and that was before the massacre. It was slightly frightening for her to be like this, but she knew that it was hard for Minoru to open up as well, so that soothed her worries a little. She tilted her head slightly so she could see his face. "I'm going to erect a memorial for her...Your mother i mean..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kurai and Shia Encounter Akago and Shira   Kurai and Shia Encounter Akago and Shira - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 9:27 am

He looked at her, completely shocked that she would do that. "Y-You would? You really would?" he asked her with a shocked expression on his face. Obviously, no one suggested to do something like that for his mother, considering how shocked he was. His face broke out into a large smile and he hugged her very tightly. "Oh thank you Kurai. You don't know how much that means to me. Are you sure that the rest of the villagers won't mind you doing that for her?" he asked her with a questioning look on his face.
Back to top Go down
Spirit of the Snow
Yukikage
Yukikage
Spirit of the Snow

PostSubject: Re: Kurai and Shia Encounter Akago and Shira   Kurai and Shia Encounter Akago and Shira - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 9:34 am

"Of course i would," She said with a smile. "There's this place i have in mind, you can see it from my office window. Its a small hill overlooking this spring thats constantly frozen over. It might not sound it but it really is beautiful. I want to pick somewhere thats just right...Where she can watch over everything," She said. It was clear that, even in the space of those last few minutes, she had put a tremendous ammount of thought into where she was going to put the memorial. "The villagers won't mind at all. They're pretty easygoing when it comes to sensitive things like that. Its all for a good cause and it WILL be done. I can promise you that at least," She said with a determined nod, glancing fondly at the snow-covered village that she now called home.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kurai and Shia Encounter Akago and Shira   Kurai and Shia Encounter Akago and Shira - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 9:42 am

"Alright then. I'll trust you. Let's put the memorial there" he said with a large smile on his face, which made it obvious to Kurai that he was very thankful. "I can't thank you enough for this Kurai, I really can't" he said as he continued hug her tightly, showing her how grateful he was. Kurai could see that no one has ever thought to do this for him before.
Back to top Go down
Spirit of the Snow
Yukikage
Yukikage
Spirit of the Snow

PostSubject: Re: Kurai and Shia Encounter Akago and Shira   Kurai and Shia Encounter Akago and Shira - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 9:50 am

She managed to let out a slight chuckle. "You don't need to thank me at all, Minoru. You know that it's no trouble," She assured him as she continued to hug him back, not even noticing the snowfall that had started yet again. She remembered something though. When he let her go, she would be freezing from the loss of body heat. She grinned slightly at the thought, it serves her right. "I'll make sure to check on it every day, i make it a habit to go there once a day anyway. So trust me, it'll be quite safe there," She added, hoping that would erase any doubt from his mind that it would be defaced or wrecked at all. "If anyone were to do anything to it, i'd make them personally apologise to you on their knees," She clenched her fists slightly, and Minoru could feel that through his shirt. "Nobody deserves that.." She said, and it was unclear if that was directed at Minoru or no-one in particular.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kurai and Shia Encounter Akago and Shira   Kurai and Shia Encounter Akago and Shira - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 9:52 am

"I thank you Kurai. I just hope no one really does deface my mother's memorial. She doesn't deserve people doing that to her" he said as he closed his eyes tightly, tensing up slightly. While it did worry him someone would do that, he trusted that Kurai would make sure it doesn't happen.
Back to top Go down
Spirit of the Snow
Yukikage
Yukikage
Spirit of the Snow

PostSubject: Re: Kurai and Shia Encounter Akago and Shira   Kurai and Shia Encounter Akago and Shira - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 10:00 am

She nodded slightly. "I know...You can even come with me to check on it if you like. So then you can be completely sure," She offered, looking up at the sky. She knew Minoru hated the snow but right now he didn't seem to mind. "Maybe we should get back before the snow gets heavier," She suggested, trying to take his mind off of someone defacing the memorial. She gave him a quick kiss on the cheek and smiled. "Don't worry, everything's gonna be fine. It always is, isnt it?" She murmured. She said this quite a lot. It was her way of saying she wasn't going to let anything happen, that she would make sure everything was going to be alright anyway. Basically, it was to make sure that he would feel more at ease.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kurai and Shia Encounter Akago and Shira   Kurai and Shia Encounter Akago and Shira - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 10:04 am

"Of course I'll come with you. My mind won't be at ease unless I come with you" he said with a nod of his head. When Kurai said that, he looked up at the sky and scowled, finally noticing that it was snowing. "Yes, we should get back to the village before it does start snowing even heavier" he said with a nod of his head in agreement.
Back to top Go down
Spirit of the Snow
Yukikage
Yukikage
Spirit of the Snow

PostSubject: Re: Kurai and Shia Encounter Akago and Shira   Kurai and Shia Encounter Akago and Shira - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 10:08 am

She nodded and, reluctantly moving out of Minoru's grip, began walking back along the trail. She was right, now she was freezing which was extremely unusual. The snowfall wasn't really heavy, but it was enough to become an irritation, and at least stop travelling for a day or so. That was mild compared to some of the other bouts of snow she had seen. She quickly went to the inn, which was right to the side of the gates, and sorted out the familys rooms before going back outside and walking with Minoru. "So, i'll get to making the memorial when the snow dies down so work can get done quicker," She told him with a thoughtful nod as she looked up at her office. "Hm...It should be relatively easy to do so long as nobody gets in my way," She said with a dry chuckle. She had been outside for a good few hours now, so the fire in her office had died down. The room now looked pretty dull instead of brightly lit by crackling flames.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kurai and Shia Encounter Akago and Shira   Kurai and Shia Encounter Akago and Shira - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kurai and Shia Encounter Akago and Shira
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2