Naruto RPG
Welcome to Naruto RPG! This is a text-based RPG where you can play as a canon character or create your own and RP in the land of Naruto! Be sure to read the rules before you register. After you can create your character and wait for an admin to approve you. Then, let the roleplaying begin! ^^
(Feel free to contact an admin if you need any help.)
Naruto RPG
Welcome to Naruto RPG! This is a text-based RPG where you can play as a canon character or create your own and RP in the land of Naruto! Be sure to read the rules before you register. After you can create your character and wait for an admin to approve you. Then, let the roleplaying begin! ^^
(Feel free to contact an admin if you need any help.)
Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Naruto RPG where you can be anything you want! Join organizations, attack villages, fight to the death! Anything is possible!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Riding Through The Village

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Spirit of the Snow
Yukikage
Yukikage
Spirit of the Snow

Riding Through The Village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riding Through The Village   Riding Through The Village EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 6:19 pm

Kurai watched them from her window and rolled her eyes. "Good lord, you cant be serious..." She muttered. She turned away from the window before that baby could see her again and sat down on her couch, brushing a strand of hair out of her face. "Shia, do me a favour and pass me those papers on my desk," She sighed. Shia nodded and picked them up gently in her jaws, passing them to Kurai and getting her a pen as well.
Back to top Go down
Spirit of the Snow
Yukikage
Yukikage
Spirit of the Snow

PostSubject: Re: Riding Through The Village   Riding Through The Village EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 6:27 pm

"PLEASE dont tell me thats who i think it is," Kurai groaned as she heard hoofbeats. Shia placed her front paws on the windowsill and sighed. "I'm afraid so, Kurai,". Kurai slapped a hand to her forehead. "If they're hear to mock me i'll turn them into human iceicles," She muttered, not very serious but very irritated.
Back to top Go down
Spirit of the Snow
Yukikage
Yukikage
Spirit of the Snow

PostSubject: Re: Riding Through The Village   Riding Through The Village EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 6:35 pm

Kurai just stayed on the couch, opening her eyes the slightest bit so she could see them. At the point, she looked much more like the teenager she was. Bored and irritated, but curious at the same time. Shia curled up near the fire, not noticing the horse making its way over. "That horse of yours cant be light, can it? If it breaks the floorboards, you're paying for it,"
Back to top Go down
Spirit of the Snow
Yukikage
Yukikage
Spirit of the Snow

PostSubject: Re: Riding Through The Village   Riding Through The Village EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 6:49 pm

"I'm not calling anyone fat, i'm saying that horses are heavier than the average person or wolf as the case may be," She said, looking up at the horse as if to say 'you KNOW i'm not trying to start anything'. Kurai cleared her throat, standing up and smoothing down her clothes. "Anything you two want from me?"
Back to top Go down
Spirit of the Snow
Yukikage
Yukikage
Spirit of the Snow

PostSubject: Re: Riding Through The Village   Riding Through The Village EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 6:59 pm

Kurai blinked slightly then shrugged. "Well, thats fine. Have a seat," She said as she gestured to the space on the couch beside her. Shia yawned slightly, stretching out her paws. She didnt make any more remarks about Entei, and was quite happy to let him lie there as well. After all, there was plenty of room since the room itself was quite spacious.
Back to top Go down
Spirit of the Snow
Yukikage
Yukikage
Spirit of the Snow

PostSubject: Re: Riding Through The Village   Riding Through The Village EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 7:07 pm

"Three..Beings?" She said as she ran a hand through her hair. "Ah...THOSE three beings," She said, tilting her head back to rest it against the windowpane. "There's nothing particularly interesting about them if i'm going to be honest with you," She said as she shrugged, looking at the brothers each in turn.
Back to top Go down
Spirit of the Snow
Yukikage
Yukikage
Spirit of the Snow

PostSubject: Re: Riding Through The Village   Riding Through The Village EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 7:24 pm

She sighed. "Wow, where do i begin? Which one do you want to know about first? My bijuu, my clans demon or the demon i had sealed within me a few months ago?" She asked, ignoring the clamour in her head from Peacock, begging to go first. It was obvious she wanted to do the explaining herself.
Back to top Go down
Spirit of the Snow
Yukikage
Yukikage
Spirit of the Snow

PostSubject: Re: Riding Through The Village   Riding Through The Village EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 7:33 pm

"Of course i am! I mean, whats the fun in being a stick in the mud?" Peacock giggled. "Well, i'm Peacock. I'm Kurais most recent demon. I'm a Genjutsu mistress and i have an inept ability to help Kurai break free of nearly all Genjutsu if she calls upon me, which she NEVER DOES! The one catch is, if she uses me for too long, we both get pretty tired so we're temporarily parylzed until either of us can move again,"
Back to top Go down
Spirit of the Snow
Yukikage
Yukikage
Spirit of the Snow

PostSubject: Re: Riding Through The Village   Riding Through The Village EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 7:39 pm

"Gobi? Hmm...She's pretty quiet as far as things go. We've got a good connection unlike what most bijuu and hosts have. She listens to me and i listen to her, we get along reasonably well. You probably know about her abilities so i'll skip that part," She said as she waved her hand to dismiss it. "Thanks!" Peacock giggled, smiling at Hakudoshi.
Back to top Go down
Spirit of the Snow
Yukikage
Yukikage
Spirit of the Snow

PostSubject: Re: Riding Through The Village   Riding Through The Village EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 7:46 pm

Kurai grinned a little herself when Peacock suddenly went totally quiet, twiddling her thumbs and glancing around the room again to avoid looking like she was embarassed. Kurai looked back at the brothers. "My Spirit form? Oi...Where do i begin...I wont go into the details about how i got it but its my most violent. It never speaks to me unless absolutely nessecary and when i release it, it can kill a lot of people, but i've never released it so i'm not sure how many. It utilises the power of spirits to tear peoples souls from their bodies, as well as enhancing its own power by doing so,"
Back to top Go down
Spirit of the Snow
Yukikage
Yukikage
Spirit of the Snow

PostSubject: Re: Riding Through The Village   Riding Through The Village EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 7:52 pm

"Its a power i really wish i didnt have," She sighed, rubbing her temples. "To tell you the truth i'm not a fighter. I try not to engage in too much conflict. However, when it does come down to it, the 3 of them do pitch in and help me. I only use them for the sake of the village though," She said defiantly. "Nothing more, nothing less. The village ALWAYS comes first," She nodded. "I agreed to that when i took up the position as Kage of this place,"
Back to top Go down
Spirit of the Snow
Yukikage
Yukikage
Spirit of the Snow

PostSubject: Re: Riding Through The Village   Riding Through The Village EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 8:00 pm

She felt slightly more at ease when he said that and bowed her head in thanks. "I appreciate that..." She felt a jolt inside her and gasped, as if the air had been knocked out of her lungs. "Ah, looks like the Spirit Forms awake again. Its sensed you again and since you didnt make the best first impression, it still thinks youre the enemy,"
Back to top Go down
Spirit of the Snow
Yukikage
Yukikage
Spirit of the Snow

PostSubject: Re: Riding Through The Village   Riding Through The Village EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 8:07 pm

Kurai breathed deeply and finally managed to push it back. "It calmed down...I think it was just itching for a fight to be honest," She said as she sat back up, running a hand through her hair. "The other two managed to get rid of it for now, looks like i'll have to make another trip to the shrine soon,"
Back to top Go down
Spirit of the Snow
Yukikage
Yukikage
Spirit of the Snow

PostSubject: Re: Riding Through The Village   Riding Through The Village EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 8:12 pm

She shook her head. "Gobi can control herself...She knows when to lay back and let me handle things. The Spirit form doesnt care. It'll hack away at anything and everything that gets within its sights. It's not so much the fact that its the more dangerous one, its the fact that its the most vicious. The most bloodthirsty," She explained with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Spirit of the Snow
Yukikage
Yukikage
Spirit of the Snow

PostSubject: Re: Riding Through The Village   Riding Through The Village EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 8:17 pm

"A 'woman'? Heh, i'm not so sure," She said teasingly. "If it was a woman, it'd be human, so it would have humanity. This thing doesnt, so i call it an 'it'. It never speaks so i cant find out its gender anyways. So dont go getting your hopes up," She said as she shook her head as well, earning what sounded like a disapproving snort from the Spirit Form but it was far too quiet to tell.
Back to top Go down
Spirit of the Snow
Yukikage
Yukikage
Spirit of the Snow

PostSubject: Re: Riding Through The Village   Riding Through The Village EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 8:21 pm

"Heh, most of the time you find what you're looking for when you've stopped looking," She replied. "So how about you take your mind off of women for a while and let the girl come to you," She advised, trying to console him more than give him any real advice. She just hoped that it was enough to keep him happy.
Back to top Go down
Spirit of the Snow
Yukikage
Yukikage
Spirit of the Snow

PostSubject: Re: Riding Through The Village   Riding Through The Village EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 8:29 pm

"If anything, this is a good thing," She whispered back. "See, this way he stops sniffing around women and you wont have to hear him whine about it. Dont you think its a win-win situation for both sides here?" She replied with a raised eyebrow, awaiting an answer from the frighteningly intelligent infant.
Back to top Go down
Spirit of the Snow
Yukikage
Yukikage
Spirit of the Snow

PostSubject: Re: Riding Through The Village   Riding Through The Village EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 8:38 pm

"for the last time, she doesnt talk," Kurai sighed, trying not to get too irritated. "I can try and put you through if you want, but dont make any promises," She said, praying to Kami that when she let the Spirit Form speak, it wouldnt flip out and rip him to pieces. It would be an awful mess to clean up.
Back to top Go down
Spirit of the Snow
Yukikage
Yukikage
Spirit of the Snow

PostSubject: Re: Riding Through The Village   Riding Through The Village EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 8:48 pm

"Titles wont protect you if she scratches your eyes out and rips your limbs from your body," She muttered, making the connection. "Yo, he wants to talk to you," She said, obviously trying to wake the demon/demoness up. "....." At first it was silent. "What do you want...?" The voice was definitely feminine, but so cold and harsh that it was colder than the snow outside.
Back to top Go down
Spirit of the Snow
Yukikage
Yukikage
Spirit of the Snow

PostSubject: Re: Riding Through The Village   Riding Through The Village EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 8:58 pm

"Kurai...?" The demoness asked, although it wasnt certain what she was asking. "No, you can't attack him. He's obviously not used to picking up girls yet," She replied with a shrug. "No offence," She growled, irritated by the fact that she couldnt attack the boy. "...Very well then," She replied, looking him up and down.

ooc: gtg see ya
Back to top Go down
Spirit of the Snow
Yukikage
Yukikage
Spirit of the Snow

PostSubject: Re: Riding Through The Village   Riding Through The Village EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 8:47 am

"Kurai...May I?" She asked again, and again not telling her what she was asking. Kurai paused for a moment then nodded. "Fine, you can have a physical entity for a little while, but if you try anything i'll just push you back and make the seal stronger than ever," She warned the demoness as she chanelled her energy to give her a body. "I will not do a thing..." Was all the demoness said as her body became more visible.

Spirit Form:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Spirit of the Snow
Yukikage
Yukikage
Spirit of the Snow

PostSubject: Re: Riding Through The Village   Riding Through The Village EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 8:55 am

"..." The demoness opened her eyes slowly. They were amethyst purple, which wasnt surprising since that was the color Kurais eyes went when the Spirit Form took over. "Why do you wish to see me...?" She asked the older brother, her eyes glinting harshly. Kurai rolled her eyes at Hakudoshi's reaction, saying nothing.
Back to top Go down
Spirit of the Snow
Yukikage
Yukikage
Spirit of the Snow

PostSubject: Re: Riding Through The Village   Riding Through The Village EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 9:02 am

"Hmph, so i see...I am not much of a talker, so your efforts are most likely in vain," She said, getting straight to the point as she always did. Her social skills werent the best as it was obvious to see. "If that is all, i'd like to return to my host now. This conversation bores me..." She muttered, getting ready to turn her back on the boy and go back into Kurai's body. Kurai nodded to the demoness, readying herself for the impact, should she decide to return.
Back to top Go down
Spirit of the Snow
Yukikage
Yukikage
Spirit of the Snow

PostSubject: Re: Riding Through The Village   Riding Through The Village EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 9:13 am

The two females sitting across from them exchanged a look and Kurai grinned. Even the Spirit Forms mouth twitched upwards slightly. They both nodded. "Eighteen, you say...?" She said as she trailed a deathly pale finger down his neck and along his collarbone. "If you told me that earlier...I mightve taken you more seriously..." She swiftly pulled her finger away, turning back to Kurai. "But you didnt, so i wont,". Kurai smirked, nodding to the demoness to return to her host.
Back to top Go down
Spirit of the Snow
Yukikage
Yukikage
Spirit of the Snow

PostSubject: Re: Riding Through The Village   Riding Through The Village EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 9:48 am

Both of the girls chuckled before the Spirit form returned to Kurais body. She sighed heavily, rubbing her temples. It always gave her a huge headache when the Spirit Form returned since the huge pulse of chakra threw her off balance for a little bit. When she felt alright again, she cleared her throat. "Consider yourself lucky. Thats the most she's ever said. EVER," She repeated with a slight groan. "If you irritated her i'm gonna suffer for it,"
Back to top Go down
Spirit of the Snow
Yukikage
Yukikage
Spirit of the Snow

PostSubject: Re: Riding Through The Village   Riding Through The Village EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 9:56 am

"Its only because i told her not to kill him," She shrugged. "She had to cope otherwise i'd make the seal on her stronger. That'd put more pressure on me but it'd be worth it considering she wouldnt be able to take over until the seal was loosened again," She explained, leaning back in her chair. "Like i said, consider yourself lucky,"
Back to top Go down
Spirit of the Snow
Yukikage
Yukikage
Spirit of the Snow

PostSubject: Re: Riding Through The Village   Riding Through The Village EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 10:03 am

She waved her hand. "Whether you're the lucky one, or he is, it makes no difference," She sighed again, feeling her head pounding. "Ugh i shouldnt have let her out after all. Shia," She looked at her companion who already knew what to do. She padded over to her desk and pulled open one of the drawers with her teeth, taking a small pouch out of it before pushing it shut with her nose. She passed the pouch to Kurai who took out what looked like some sort of pill and swiftly swallowed it without any water. "Thanks," She said to Shia, who nodded and lay back by the fire again.
Back to top Go down
Spirit of the Snow
Yukikage
Yukikage
Spirit of the Snow

PostSubject: Re: Riding Through The Village   Riding Through The Village EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 10:08 am

"Thats partly right. Its to regulate my chakra when my demons leave and enter my body. It halts chakra flow when they re-enter so i dont get these headaches and, sometimes if i really need it, it stimulates chakra flow to make up for the absence of a demon when it leaves my body. Handy for situations like this," She explained. "Kurai made those pills herself. She has a knack for the medical side of things. Sometimes you'll even see her down by the hospital helping out when theyre understaffed,". Kurai rolled her eyes. "You give me too much credit,"
Back to top Go down
Spirit of the Snow
Yukikage
Yukikage
Spirit of the Snow

PostSubject: Re: Riding Through The Village   Riding Through The Village EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 10:16 am

She managed to return a weak smirk of her own, finally feeling the headache settle. "If you want to believe so, then you can," She said as she shrugged, shutting her eyes slowly. "Oh, there you go again," Shia grumbled. "You always down yourself, girl. You need to be more confident about yourself,". Kurai wouldve rolled her eyes if they were open. "Okay, i'm sorry Mom,"
Back to top Go down
Spirit of the Snow
Yukikage
Yukikage
Spirit of the Snow

PostSubject: Re: Riding Through The Village   Riding Through The Village EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 10:34 am

"Yeah, i suppose so," Kurai replied, looking at her wolf companion. "Well, we have been partnered up since birth so its not entirely surprising that we're close. People think she's of lower intelligence since she's an animal but actually she's probably smarter than your average ninja. You'd be surprised. We're like sisters, that might sound weird but thats the only way i can describe the way our relationship has worked out,"
Back to top Go down
Spirit of the Snow
Yukikage
Yukikage
Spirit of the Snow

PostSubject: Re: Riding Through The Village   Riding Through The Village EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 10:47 am

"Yeah, its weird how you can feel closer to an animal than you do towards most humans," She mused, scratching Shia behind the ears. "Then again, if theyre the ones who understand you the most then what right do other people have to criticise you?" She added, smiling slightly.
Back to top Go down
Spirit of the Snow
Yukikage
Yukikage
Spirit of the Snow

PostSubject: Re: Riding Through The Village   Riding Through The Village EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 11:04 am

"I dont have a huge ammount of friends, or a lot of people close to me, so Shia is the rock i need to lean on when things dont go to plan. Lets just say i've been let down a lot in the past," She shrugged, determined to keep that subject to a minimum.
Back to top Go down
Spirit of the Snow
Yukikage
Yukikage
Spirit of the Snow

PostSubject: Re: Riding Through The Village   Riding Through The Village EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 11:14 am

"Oh, its not that i dont have friends...I mean, i dont have MANY. One or two, but i barely talk to them," She sighed. "So things are a little rocky right now to say the least. At least with Shia, she's always there and i dont have to worry about not seeing her. She's there whenever i need her,"
Back to top Go down
Spirit of the Snow
Yukikage
Yukikage
Spirit of the Snow

PostSubject: Re: Riding Through The Village   Riding Through The Village EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 11:22 am

She smiled a little, relieved that he understood what she meant. "It sorta just feels like i'm totally on my own, and its gonna stay that way. Hardly anyone comes to the Snow and the villagers only see me as someone they look up to, they dont see me as something like a friend," She sighed as Shia nuzzled her hand in comfort.
Back to top Go down
Spirit of the Snow
Yukikage
Yukikage
Spirit of the Snow

PostSubject: Re: Riding Through The Village   Riding Through The Village EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 11:36 am

"I never grew up around other wolves, i grew up totally around humans. It wasnt the fact that i learnt how to talk like humans, its the fact that i was never taught how to speak like a wolf. Like a baby for example. You could take a baby from Japan and raise it in some other country and they'd learn that countries dialect instead of its native tongue,"
Back to top Go down
Spirit of the Snow
Yukikage
Yukikage
Spirit of the Snow

PostSubject: Re: Riding Through The Village   Riding Through The Village EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 11:44 am

"Yeah, some animals can and others cant. I'm not entire sure what causes it if i'm gonna be honest. Maybe it takes longer for some animals to learn it? I mean, as a canine, its normal to be by our masters side so we're used to human speech. Horses dont spend as much time around humans so maybe theyre not used to it? Its just a theory of mine,"
Back to top Go down
Spirit of the Snow
Yukikage
Yukikage
Spirit of the Snow

PostSubject: Re: Riding Through The Village   Riding Through The Village EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 11:47 am

"Whether he's demon or not, has nothing to do with it. He still has the same ancestors, does he not? Therefore he has the same frame of mind as any other horse," Shia tried to explain, not happy about how Hakudoshi thought, that just because Entei was a demon, he could learn speech quicker than your average animal.
Back to top Go down
Spirit of the Snow
Yukikage
Yukikage
Spirit of the Snow

PostSubject: Re: Riding Through The Village   Riding Through The Village EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 11:55 am

"...." She was silent for a moment, then seemed to shrug. "Well i wouldnt know about that. "Either way, he may learn to speak, it might just take some time so i wouldnt rule it out just yet," She said as she got up and sat at Kurai's feet. "To be honest, as long as you can understand how your companion feels, it doesnt matter if you can speak the way they do,"
Back to top Go down
Spirit of the Snow
Yukikage
Yukikage
Spirit of the Snow

PostSubject: Re: Riding Through The Village   Riding Through The Village EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 12:04 pm

"If thats what you want your group to be recognised as, then thats up to you," She said as she yawned. "Give him time, i'm sure he'll speak eventually. He seems like a smart demon, so its only a matter of time before his speech kicks in," Shia stated calmly.
Back to top Go down
Spirit of the Snow
Yukikage
Yukikage
Spirit of the Snow

PostSubject: Re: Riding Through The Village   Riding Through The Village EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 12:08 pm

An anime sweatdrop appeared on the back of Shia's head. Isnt that what i said a few minutes ago?. She managed a wag of her tail and a nod. "Thats right and it seems like you treat him well so theres no worries there," She said as she looked up at Kurai and seemed to smile before looking back at the boy.
Back to top Go down
Spirit of the Snow
Yukikage
Yukikage
Spirit of the Snow

PostSubject: Re: Riding Through The Village   Riding Through The Village EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 12:24 pm

"Thats why i said youre bound to treat him well. I figured by the way he's quite content to lie here while the two of you talk with us," She replied, looking up at the window that was piling up with snow. "You guys are gonna have some trouble getting home,"
Back to top Go down
Spirit of the Snow
Yukikage
Yukikage
Spirit of the Snow

PostSubject: Re: Riding Through The Village   Riding Through The Village EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 12:31 pm

"Thats two people we've met that hate the Snow. I dont know why, i find it quite pleasant," Kurai frowned as she tilted her head. What was so bad about the snow? Sure, it was cold, but so was the rain and a lot of people liked the rain. What was so bad about snow?
Back to top Go down
Spirit of the Snow
Yukikage
Yukikage
Spirit of the Snow

PostSubject: Re: Riding Through The Village   Riding Through The Village EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 12:45 pm

"Finally, someone with the same opinion," She said with a grateful smile. "I dont see how people can like the rain but hate snow. Essentialy, theyre the same thing arent they?" She asked, shaking her head. "It doesnt make much sense to me but i suppose it's a matter of opinon,"
Back to top Go down
Spirit of the Snow
Yukikage
Yukikage
Spirit of the Snow

PostSubject: Re: Riding Through The Village   Riding Through The Village EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 12:54 pm

"The cold wont hurt you," She replied with a shrug. "Its not like youre gonna stand out there and let yourself freeze to death, i dont think anyones that stupid," She chuckled as she shook her head. "Either way, at least the snow doesnt seep through your clothes. The rain will soak you right through,"
Back to top Go down
Spirit of the Snow
Yukikage
Yukikage
Spirit of the Snow

PostSubject: Re: Riding Through The Village   Riding Through The Village EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 12:59 pm

Kurai just shrugged and sighed again, rolling her shoulders so they cracked. "Ah, much better," She said as she shut her eyes contentedly. "If you really cant get home, check into one of the inns here. They've even got stables so Entei isnt out in the cold,"
Back to top Go down
Spirit of the Snow
Yukikage
Yukikage
Spirit of the Snow

PostSubject: Re: Riding Through The Village   Riding Through The Village EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 1:06 pm

"But considering Entei is a firehorse, he should be able to melt through the snow with no trouble," She pointed out. "So you might be alright, who knows?" She put the pouch she had in her hand back in the drawer to find something to keep her busy.
Back to top Go down
Spirit of the Snow
Yukikage
Yukikage
Spirit of the Snow

PostSubject: Re: Riding Through The Village   Riding Through The Village EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 1:21 pm

"It doesnt look like much of a storm. The snows just piling up as it normally does," She shrugged. "Another storm wont be coming for another few days," She was so used to these storms that she could tell when the next one was going to arrive.
Back to top Go down
Spirit of the Snow
Yukikage
Yukikage
Spirit of the Snow

PostSubject: Re: Riding Through The Village   Riding Through The Village EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 1:31 pm

"Careful, i can manipulate the snow, y'know. So unless you dont want to become a human snowcone, you'll ease up on the snide remarks," She teased back with a smrik. It was tempting but she wouldnt really do it...Well, not right now.
Back to top Go down
Spirit of the Snow
Yukikage
Yukikage
Spirit of the Snow

PostSubject: Re: Riding Through The Village   Riding Through The Village EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 1:47 pm

"Well, if you're so sure," She smirked as she opened up one of the windows, using her chakra to manipulate the snow and clump it together in a sort of ball shape then hold it over Hakudoshis head. She snapped her fingers and it fell directly on his head. "There we go,"
Back to top Go down
Spirit of the Snow
Yukikage
Yukikage
Spirit of the Snow

PostSubject: Re: Riding Through The Village   Riding Through The Village EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 3:07 pm

"Well you did say you didnt mind," She pointed out with a smirk, closing the window so no more snow could get in. "You were basically saying that i could do it," She chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Riding Through The Village   Riding Through The Village Empty

Back to top Go down

Riding Through The Village
Page 1 of 1