Naruto RPG
Welcome to Naruto RPG! This is a text-based RPG where you can play as a canon character or create your own and RP in the land of Naruto! Be sure to read the rules before you register. After you can create your character and wait for an admin to approve you. Then, let the roleplaying begin! ^^
(Feel free to contact an admin if you need any help.)
Naruto RPG
Welcome to Naruto RPG! This is a text-based RPG where you can play as a canon character or create your own and RP in the land of Naruto! Be sure to read the rules before you register. After you can create your character and wait for an admin to approve you. Then, let the roleplaying begin! ^^
(Feel free to contact an admin if you need any help.)
Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Naruto RPG where you can be anything you want! Join organizations, attack villages, fight to the death! Anything is possible!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Home Sweet Home

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Drake Nightingale
Admin

Home Sweet Home Empty
PostSubject: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 2:16 pm

Drake waited near a deep black tree with his hand on it. He traced a pattern with is fingers as he waited.

"Where could she be?" He wondered
Back to top Go down
Spirit of the Snow
Yukikage
Yukikage
Spirit of the Snow

Home Sweet Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 2:20 pm

Jenny appeared from the shadows dressed entirely in black. A black crop top with a black skirt with black boots. Then again, that was how she dressed a lot of the time. Her coat hung loosely over her shoulders, two slits cut in the back for her wings. "Sorry i kept you waiting,"
Back to top Go down
Drake Nightingale
Admin

Home Sweet Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 2:26 pm

Drake smiled slightly and walked forward to hug her "Its ok my love" He told her and kissed her lips lightly.
Back to top Go down
Spirit of the Snow
Yukikage
Yukikage
Spirit of the Snow

Home Sweet Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 2:28 pm

She kissed him back and smiled in apology. "I had to find the right time to sneak out. Fathers been drinking again so i had to wait until he got home so he wouldnt catch me sneaking out," She explained, rolling her eyes. "That man is hopeless. What did you want to see me for?"
Back to top Go down
Drake Nightingale
Admin

Home Sweet Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 3:30 pm

"Well I wanted to show you my home...my new home." He glanced over at the tree the stuck out like a sore thumb.
Back to top Go down
Spirit of the Snow
Yukikage
Yukikage
Spirit of the Snow

Home Sweet Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 3:35 pm

She blinked a little in confusion and tilted her head to the side. "Hm? Your new home?" She looked at the tree. "Whats this got to do with your new home?" She seemed a little clueless since she'd never even seen this tree before when she'd been her previous times.
Back to top Go down
Drake Nightingale
Admin

Home Sweet Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 4:09 pm

"Its one of the few Gate Trees left in the human realm, My ancestors helped the shamans plant them all over" He placed his hand on it.
Back to top Go down
Spirit of the Snow
Yukikage
Yukikage
Spirit of the Snow

Home Sweet Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 4:13 pm

She slowly nodded. "I think i remember you telling me about this before, vaguely. There's a different realm in there, isnt there? Thats all i can remember though," She frowned, curious to find out what was on the other side of that gate. She was sure she used to know, but she couldnt think of what it could be right now at all.
Back to top Go down
Drake Nightingale
Admin

Home Sweet Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 4:34 pm

"You are correct love and it is a bit more dangerous, since there are always rouges around." He placed only one finger on the tree "I want you to live there...with me." he added.
Back to top Go down
Spirit of the Snow
Yukikage
Yukikage
Spirit of the Snow

Home Sweet Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 4:39 pm

She smiled. "Dont worry, you know i can take care of myself, a few rogues arent gonna give me much trouble," When he said he wanted her to live there with him, a wide smile appeared on her face. "I'd love to! I mean, i get to live with you AND get away from my family? Sign me up,"
Back to top Go down
Drake Nightingale
Admin

Home Sweet Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 4:53 pm

He smiled at her and gently grabbed her hand "Then follow closely." he said and walked into the tree the rippled like water now.
Back to top Go down
Spirit of the Snow
Yukikage
Yukikage
Spirit of the Snow

Home Sweet Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 4:59 pm

She took a deep breath and squeezed his hand gently before stepping in after him. She wasnt entirely sure what was on the other side, but she felt strangely safe stepping into this new realm.
Back to top Go down
Drake Nightingale
Admin

Home Sweet Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 5:11 pm

He lead her through the blinding white light for a few seconds then they emerged from the tree in to a whole forest of Gate Trees. "Here we are." he said and extended his free hand toward an enormous palace surround by a large kingdom.
Back to top Go down
Spirit of the Snow
Yukikage
Yukikage
Spirit of the Snow

Home Sweet Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 5:15 pm

For a moment, she was sure she was dreaming. She just walked through a TREE into a realm where there was a huge kingdom with a pallace in the middle of it all. She pinched herself. Nope, definitely not dreaming. "So...Where do you stay then?" She asked Drake as she looked up at him.
Back to top Go down
Drake Nightingale
Admin

Home Sweet Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 5:45 pm

He smiled "In the palace of course."
Back to top Go down
Spirit of the Snow
Yukikage
Yukikage
Spirit of the Snow

Home Sweet Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 5:56 pm

She blinked in surprise. "The palace? You've got to be kidding," She laughed. "You couldve told me this earlier you know," She said as she nudged him gently. "How long have you been in this place?"
Back to top Go down
Drake Nightingale
Admin

Home Sweet Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 6:13 pm

"Well it's sort of a long story but I'm a prince here"
Back to top Go down
Spirit of the Snow
Yukikage
Yukikage
Spirit of the Snow

Home Sweet Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 6:24 pm

She raised an eyebrow. "A prince? You're kidding right," An anime sweatdrop appeared on the back of her head. "You couldve told me this a lot earlier, y'know," She grinned. "Well what are we waiting for? Lets go!"
Back to top Go down
Drake Nightingale
Admin

Home Sweet Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 7:47 pm

He smiled and slowly lead her though the dead grass and cracked earth beneath them.
Back to top Go down
Spirit of the Snow
Yukikage
Yukikage
Spirit of the Snow

Home Sweet Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 7:52 pm

She looked down at the ground, not quite understanding why the land here was so barren. She wasnt complaining though. It mightve been a bit dull here, but it was better than being kept in her home all the time, basically under house arrest.
Back to top Go down
Drake Nightingale
Admin

Home Sweet Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 8:42 pm

"You will love it...the upper sections of the palace are extravagant my dear."
Back to top Go down
Spirit of the Snow
Yukikage
Yukikage
Spirit of the Snow

Home Sweet Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 8:48 pm

She smiled again, kissing him on the cheek. "Really? I'm not used to anything high class but i think i can get used to it," She teased, chuckling a little. "I think i'll love it here,"
Back to top Go down
Drake Nightingale
Admin

Home Sweet Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 9:18 pm

He smiled but it quickly turned to horror as he read a sign with strange unholy writing, "My love we mustn't go this way...." He usually never looked terrified.
Back to top Go down
Spirit of the Snow
Yukikage
Yukikage
Spirit of the Snow

Home Sweet Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 8:29 am

She paused, looking up at him in curiousity. "Why? Whats wrong with this route?" She saw the sign but couldnt understand any of the writing. Whatever it was had certainly shaken Drake. "Its...Not dangerous or anything, is it?" It unsettled her to see Drake so uneasy. Whenever he was worried, it made her worry too.
Back to top Go down
Drake Nightingale
Admin

Home Sweet Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 5:47 pm

"Its the battle grounds..." He said with a bit more composure "Its where countless men, human and demon, have fought and died....I hear its extremely haunted" he added as he looked at the dense fog that only cover the battle field.
Back to top Go down
Spirit of the Snow
Yukikage
Yukikage
Spirit of the Snow

Home Sweet Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 6:45 pm

"Haunted, huh..?" She said as she looked at the fog and couldnt help but be slightly curious. "I wonder..." She said to herself then shook her head, turning back to Drake. She smiled sweetly. "Well, lets find another route to take then. Surely theres a different way,"
Back to top Go down
Drake Nightingale
Admin

Home Sweet Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 6:53 pm

"Well no because that would take forever so i suppose we have no choice, right?" He quickly scooped her into his arms
Back to top Go down
Spirit of the Snow
Yukikage
Yukikage
Spirit of the Snow

Home Sweet Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 7:07 pm

She laughed slightly as he picked her up. "Wow you havent picked me up in years. You do know i could just fly?" She smirked, rolling her shoulders. "The wings have properly developed now. But if you wanna carry me it means i dont have to do anything so i'm not complaining,"
Back to top Go down
Drake Nightingale
Admin

Home Sweet Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 7:33 pm

He smiled slightly and walked into the fog "Well if you fly here then a predator will pick you off like a fly."
Back to top Go down
Spirit of the Snow
Yukikage
Yukikage
Spirit of the Snow

Home Sweet Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 7:41 pm

"Thanks, shows you have a HUGE ammount of faith in me," She said, her voice dripping with sarcasm as she stuck out her tongue. "But to be honest, i'd rather have your company than try and get across this place on my own," She admitted with a nod.
Back to top Go down
Drake Nightingale
Admin

Home Sweet Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 7:47 pm

"Same with me my love" he said and slightly winced as if he were in pain.
Back to top Go down
Spirit of the Snow
Yukikage
Yukikage
Spirit of the Snow

Home Sweet Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 7:50 pm

She felt him tense for that brief moment and looked up at him in concern. "What is it? Is there something wrong, Drake?" She asked him, tilting her head slightly. It had been a little strange since she'd got here. First he seemed afraid, now he seemed in pain. There was definitely something going on here.
Back to top Go down
Drake Nightingale
Admin

Home Sweet Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 8:10 pm

"No, I'm fine...just nervous" He lied but hoped she wouldn't realize.
Back to top Go down
Spirit of the Snow
Yukikage
Yukikage
Spirit of the Snow

Home Sweet Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 8:19 pm

Liar... She thought but kept her mouth firmly closed, turning her head back and looking right in front of her again. She knew that if Drake didnt want to tell her something, that was it. There was no ifs, ands or buts about it. He was more stubborn than she was and he knew that full well. "Alright...I wont push it,"
Back to top Go down
Drake Nightingale
Admin

Home Sweet Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 8:25 pm

He kissed her forehead and continued in a straight line. after a few more minutes he could see the break in the fog.
Back to top Go down
Spirit of the Snow
Yukikage
Yukikage
Spirit of the Snow

Home Sweet Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 8:33 pm

She couldnt stay irritated at him for very long. When he kissed her on the forehead she turned her head back inwards again, huddling against him. She felt the fog lift slightly and sighed in relief. It wasnt very reassuring to not be able to see the sky. It only added to the rumor of this place being haunted. However, she hadnt seen any ghosts so she was fine for now.
Back to top Go down
Drake Nightingale
Admin

Home Sweet Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 8:43 pm

He soon stepped out of the fog and relaxed his shoulders a bit "That wasn't so bad right."
Back to top Go down
Spirit of the Snow
Yukikage
Yukikage
Spirit of the Snow

Home Sweet Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 8:51 pm

"No...It wasnt that bad. Just a little chilly, and i dont like not seeing whats around me," She said, nodding slightly. She had to admit that it was a relief to finally see what was around her again. As soon as Drake relaxed, she relaxed as well, the faintest of smiles finding its way onto her lips.
Back to top Go down
Drake Nightingale
Admin

Home Sweet Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 8:56 pm

He smiled also and kissed her lips lightly. He would never say it but he was relieved to be out of there.
Back to top Go down
Spirit of the Snow
Yukikage
Yukikage
Spirit of the Snow

Home Sweet Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 9:01 pm

She kissed him back gently, smiling again when they broke apart. She knew he didnt like it in that fog but didnt want to bring it up again. It was, literally, behind them now and it didnt need to be talked about. She shook her head. "So, from here on its a straightforward walk to the castle, right?"
Back to top Go down
Drake Nightingale
Admin

Home Sweet Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 3:31 pm

"Yes it is" He said and continued to walk, deciding to keep carrying her. He hurried toward the town which grow louder as they approached it.
Back to top Go down
Spirit of the Snow
Yukikage
Yukikage
Spirit of the Snow

Home Sweet Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 3:43 pm

"Sounds like a busy place," She commented as she raised an eyebrow. "I'd never think a town residing inside a TREE would have such a big population," She added as she moved her legs slightly, feeling that they were getting a little stiff since Drake had been carrying her for so long.
Back to top Go down
Drake Nightingale
Admin

Home Sweet Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 7:27 pm

He chuckles a bit "Its another realm and do you wait to walk now?" He asked and stopped walking.
Back to top Go down
Spirit of the Snow
Yukikage
Yukikage
Spirit of the Snow

Home Sweet Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 7:41 pm

"Yeah yeah, i know. Its just weird how i'd never noticed that tree up until now," She commented with a shrug as he stopped walking. "Heh, yes please. Before i lose all power in my legs. Then you'll have to carry me anyway," She replied with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Drake Nightingale
Admin

Home Sweet Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 7:44 pm

He sat he down gently, still supporting her slightly, and kissed her once again.
Back to top Go down
Spirit of the Snow
Yukikage
Yukikage
Spirit of the Snow

Home Sweet Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 7:55 pm

As soon as her feet touched the ground, it felt a little weird but after a few seconds she felt fine. She nodded slightly to herself, sure that she could walk now. She smiled slightly and kissed Drake back gently.
Back to top Go down
Drake Nightingale
Admin

Home Sweet Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 8:03 pm

He glance over at some passing demons ,still kissing Jenny, then released her. "Stay close ok Jenny?"
Back to top Go down
Spirit of the Snow
Yukikage
Yukikage
Spirit of the Snow

Home Sweet Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 8:10 pm

She nodded slightly. "Alright...Won't leave your side, i promise," She said to reassure him, glacning at the demons as well. They didnt look particularly challenging but appearances could be deceptive. She looked awat so she wouldnt see her staring and stood by Drakes side.
Back to top Go down
Drake Nightingale
Admin

Home Sweet Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 8:18 pm

He whispers to her "Those are Whippets, small and quick, they will attack you in packs with precision teamwork.
Back to top Go down
Spirit of the Snow
Yukikage
Yukikage
Spirit of the Snow

Home Sweet Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 8:28 pm

"I see...So not much on their own but dangerous in packs. Got it," She said as she took a mental note of these 'Whippets'. Looks like there was a lot to get used to in this place. Hopefully Jenny would grasp things quite quickly, since she normally did, and she'd settle in well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Home Sweet Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home Empty

Back to top Go down

Home Sweet Home
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next