Naruto RPG
Welcome to Naruto RPG! This is a text-based RPG where you can play as a canon character or create your own and RP in the land of Naruto! Be sure to read the rules before you register. After you can create your character and wait for an admin to approve you. Then, let the roleplaying begin! ^^
(Feel free to contact an admin if you need any help.)
Naruto RPG
Welcome to Naruto RPG! This is a text-based RPG where you can play as a canon character or create your own and RP in the land of Naruto! Be sure to read the rules before you register. After you can create your character and wait for an admin to approve you. Then, let the roleplaying begin! ^^
(Feel free to contact an admin if you need any help.)
Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Naruto RPG where you can be anything you want! Join organizations, attack villages, fight to the death! Anything is possible!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Home Sweet Home

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Drake Nightingale
Admin

Home Sweet Home - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 8:32 pm

"But with me scent all over you, you are as say as you would be in a bank vault." He said reassuringly with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Spirit of the Snow
Yukikage
Yukikage
Spirit of the Snow

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 8:38 pm

She relaxed a little, returning the smile after a little bit. "Well thats a relief, if the demons here are as strong as you say they are. I mean, i'm capable of looking after myself but i havent had any decent fights or sparring for months," She said with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Drake Nightingale
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 8:41 pm

He held her close as they walked "Well demons fight different than humans...so I will train you, if that is ok my Love?"
Back to top Go down
Spirit of the Snow
Yukikage
Yukikage
Spirit of the Snow

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 8:44 pm

"Thats perfect! I could use a workout," She said with a nod, rather enthusiastic about the idea of Drake training her to fight the way that demons do. Her wings hadnt been let out in a while and she was dying to get back into the air again and spread her wings.
Back to top Go down
Drake Nightingale
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 8:52 pm

"Oh and you room if magnificent, it's fitting for a goddess," He looks her over, "It may not be good enough for you since the gods can't even touch your beauty."
Back to top Go down
Spirit of the Snow
Yukikage
Yukikage
Spirit of the Snow

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 8:57 pm

She chuckled slightly and blushed, elbowing him playfully. "Well aren't you the gentleman? I'm sure some of the demonesses here are much more beautiful and alluring than i could ever be," She said, trying to take some of the heat off her so she wouldnt have to blush any more.
Back to top Go down
Drake Nightingale
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 9:02 pm

"I beg to differ my dear, you are the paragon of beauty here." He e replied and kissed her forehead.
Back to top Go down
Spirit of the Snow
Yukikage
Yukikage
Spirit of the Snow

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 9:08 pm

"You're not making this easy for me at all," She laughed as she tried to hide her flushed cheeks. "I havent seen you make me blush this much since when we were kids," She teased as she stuck her tongue out at him. "Whats the occasion?"
Back to top Go down
Drake Nightingale
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 4:07 pm

"No occasion just thought I should...express my myself" He said as they walked through the demon infested town during some sort of festival.
Back to top Go down
Spirit of the Snow
Yukikage
Yukikage
Spirit of the Snow

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 4:25 pm

She looked around, still keeping close to Drake but looking quite interested in all of the festivities. "Drake, do you have any idea whats going on? Could you fill me in so i dont look so clueless?" She said with a grin. She still seemed a little childish, but that was who she was.
Back to top Go down
Drake Nightingale
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 9:11 pm

"Its a festival to celebrate when the Demons defeated the Fiends" He answered and continued to walk.
Back to top Go down
Spirit of the Snow
Yukikage
Yukikage
Spirit of the Snow

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 9:21 pm

"I had no idea there was even a battle but alright," She said as she blinked in surprise. "Drake, pinch me. I need to make sure i'm not dreaming about a world of demons inside a tree where you're royalty," She said, half joking, half serious. She gently grasped his arm, like she used to when they were children, and kept walking with him.

Last edited by Kurai Niwa on Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Drake Nightingale
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 9:52 pm

He chuckled a bit "No it is all true and now you are a queen my love" He said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Home Sweet Home
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2