Naruto RPG
Welcome to Naruto RPG! This is a text-based RPG where you can play as a canon character or create your own and RP in the land of Naruto! Be sure to read the rules before you register. After you can create your character and wait for an admin to approve you. Then, let the roleplaying begin! ^^
(Feel free to contact an admin if you need any help.)
Naruto RPG
Welcome to Naruto RPG! This is a text-based RPG where you can play as a canon character or create your own and RP in the land of Naruto! Be sure to read the rules before you register. After you can create your character and wait for an admin to approve you. Then, let the roleplaying begin! ^^
(Feel free to contact an admin if you need any help.)
Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Naruto RPG where you can be anything you want! Join organizations, attack villages, fight to the death! Anything is possible!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Takago meets Kurokon

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Takago meets Kurokon Empty
PostSubject: Takago meets Kurokon   Takago meets Kurokon EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 9:54 pm

As Takago is walking around the village looking for the one with the permement sharingan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Takago meets Kurokon   Takago meets Kurokon EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 9:56 pm

A man walked infront of him, making no sound as his feet fall lightly on the ground walking slowly, he had blood red hair with black streaks, he held an aura of power that scared most around him, and if that didnt it was his eyes that had, his eyes were a eternal mangekyou form
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Takago meets Kurokon   Takago meets Kurokon EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 10:44 pm

"Do you know Kurokon"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Takago meets Kurokon   Takago meets Kurokon EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 10:45 pm

"yes... you are speaking to him" He turned around to face him, he towered over him at 7 ft
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Takago meets Kurokon   Takago meets Kurokon EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 10:53 pm

"I hear that your the Uchiha survivor that isint a trader"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Takago meets Kurokon   Takago meets Kurokon EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 10:58 pm

"you are correct... I do not hate konoha" He shrugged
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Takago meets Kurokon   Takago meets Kurokon EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 11:01 pm

"I always wanted to use my power against a Uchiha. You wanna Spar"?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Takago meets Kurokon   Takago meets Kurokon EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 11:02 pm

"sure... but be warned... I wont be easy even for a kage"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Takago meets Kurokon   Takago meets Kurokon EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 8:30 am

"Trust me i was once selected for Kazekage. I can beat Pain if I gave it 100 percent"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Takago meets Kurokon   Takago meets Kurokon EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 12:56 pm

I can beat pein if I go 50%" He shrugged "well lets go then"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Takago meets Kurokon   Takago meets Kurokon EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 6:54 pm

Then Takago said "Multi Shadow clone Jutsu"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Takago meets Kurokon   Takago meets Kurokon EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 7:07 pm

Kurokon smirked and jumped back
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Takago meets Kurokon   Takago meets Kurokon EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 7:22 pm

Then he said "Lions Barrage"

occ:Thats the uzumaki barrage
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Takago meets Kurokon   Takago meets Kurokon Empty

Back to top Go down

Takago meets Kurokon
Page 1 of 1